π— π—Όπ—»π˜€π˜π—²π—Ώ π—œπ—»π˜€π—Άπ—±π—² οΏ½...

By pixieangel669

Book 1 in the young heroes series:- Night is the favorite time for Aliyanna because of 3 reasons: 1. having t... More

Introduction
Cast (ACT-1)
Trailer+Graphics
ACT-1
Prologue
Chapter -1
Chapter-2
Chapter 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-9
ACT-2
Cast
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
ACT-3
Cast
An Important Note
Chapter-1
Chapter- 2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
About This Book
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter-9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Epilogue
Book 2

Chapter -8

27 2 0
By pixieangel669

The fight was brought to an end. Clint, Wanda, Scott and Sam were arrested. An ambulance had taken Rhodes to a hospital. Tony and vison were also their. Aliyanna had fled the seen as soon as she heard that cops were coming.

At a hospital Rhodes lies inside an CT-scanner. He's in a blue gown covering his body. Tony paces up to Vision who watches Rhodes grave faced." How did this happen?" asked Tony in disbelief." I became distracted." replied vision guiltily." I didn't think that was possible."" Neither did I. "Tony leaves Vision looking in on Rhodes. Along the corridor Tony spots Aliyanna still dressed in her suit. Tony stride's towards her angrily.

"What the hell do you think you are doing here?" he asks.

"calm down... how's your friend by the way." she asks casually.

" As you can see he is 'very good'." he said. Aliyanna sighs.

" Now answer my question." He demanded.

"fine..... I'm here to make a demand."

"You really think that after all those things that happened I'm going to listen to you. No! i AM NOT. so its better that you leave now. You're young I don't want a child to be in jail."

" First, I'm not a child. Second I'm here to tell you who I am so that you can make me an avenger."

Tony just laughs and says, " You want me to make you and avenger you are just a child you need a lot of training to become one. Besides it doesn't work that way."

" Then provide me training. Make me an avenger under training. what do say?"

" Like I said no."

"Fine then don't. But let me tell you one thing ." She takes a step closer to hem in response he steps back. " I have a habit....... If I want something I get it, One way or another. Just wait Mr. Stark for you are going to be the person to introduce me as the new avenger."

Tony just gives her a puzzled look. She was about to leave when Natasha approached them. Aliyanna goes to another room and uses her enhanced hearing to listen to their conversation."

"The doctors say he shattered L4 through S1. Extreme laceration in the spinal cord. Probably looking at some form of paralysis. "says Tony to her.

"Steve's not gonna stop. If you don't either, Rhodey's gonna be the best case scenario. Natasha says."

"You let them go, Nat."

"We played this wrong."

"'We'? Boy, it must be hard to shake the whole double agent thing, huh? It sticks in the DNA."

"Are you incapable of letting go of your ego for one goddamn second? "Aliyanna could tell by Nat's voice that she as hurt by this statement.

"T'Challa told Ross what you did, so . . . they're coming for you."

"I'm not the one that needs to watch their back. " saying that She walks away.

Aliyanna opened the door to see Tony activating holographic images that were appearing on his wrist device. She quickly went back to her hiding place and watched him intently .

" What am I looking at, Friday?" Tony asks his AI.

"Priority upload from Berlin police." His AI responded

" Fire up the chopper." Tony orders. As he passed came near the room she was hiding in she revealed herself. Tony was started.

"What are you doing her? Do you want to get caught." Tony says.

" Don't worry no one will catch me and lock me up." Aliyanna replies confidently.

" And why is that so?" He asks puzzled.

" Because..... I helped your team. "

" How so?" He asked folding his arms

" When Spiderman was having some difficulty with the gangway I helped him. Just like Natasha helped Steve."

Tony was amused. He didn't thought a girl her age could be so intelligent but then again what confused him was how she ended up being kike this.

" Well...... I don't think we have officially introduces ourselves." She held out her hand and removed her mask. "Hi. I'm Aliyanna. Though you can call me Yanna."

Tony shook her hand and said, " Tony."

Aliyanna smirks and said, " I suppose you could need some help with the plan forming in your head."

-------------------------------------------

Tony and aliyanna flies over a stormy sea in the chopper. He looks surveillance images on a tablet computer. and shows them to her.

"The Task Force called for a psychiatrist as soon as Barnes was captured. The UN dispatched Dr. Theo Broussard from Geneva within the hour. He was met by this man." His AI says.

"Did you run facial recognition yet?" Tony asked while Aliyanna kept on listening not bothering to interfere.

"What do I look like?" His AI replies in return.

"Uh, I don't know. I've been picturing a red head." Tony jokes.

"You must be thinking of someone else." says his AI.

"Must be." he said while thinking.

" Enough Tony at least spare the AI." Aliyanna said annoyed.

" Hey we are not on first name basis yet honestly I don't know why I brought you. Anyway... FRIDAY continue."

"The fake doctor is actually Colonel Helmut Zemo, Sokovian Intelligence."Tony projects the image. "Zemo ran Echo Skorpion, a Sokovian covert kill squad."

"So, what happened to the real Broussard?" Aliyanna asked.

"He was found dead in a Berlin hotel room. Where police also found a wig and facial prosthesis approximating the appearance of one James Buchanan Barnes." Friday answers her question.

"Son of a bitch. Get this to Ross." He commanded"Yes, Boss." ---------------------------------------Tony flies the shopper low over the broiling sea. He operates the chopper with a touch screen computer in a wall panel.
A Guard say on radio, "This is the Raft Prison Control. You're clear for landing, Mr. Stark."The sea swells and surges as Raft Prison rises up from beneath. A huge, fortified, circular structure with small lights around the sides. Two semi-circular doors open up in the flat circular top. The chopper lands on a helipad and the doors close above it. Tony, who's left arm is in a sling and Aliyanna walks up to Secretary Ross.
"So? You got the files? Let's reroute the satellites, start facial scanning for this Zemo guy." Aliyanna asks as if she knows Secretary Ross though it was her first time meeting him."You seriously think I'm gonna listen to you after that fiasco in Leipzig? You're lucky you're not in one of these cells. " Said secretary Ross. Tony clears his throat, Ross gives him a curt nod acknowledging his presence and looks at Aliyanna sternly . He leads them through a thick, steel security door. Soldiers stand guard in an operations room. Tony and Aliyanna looks at a surveillance screen. it shows Wanda, sitting hunched and bedraggled in a cramped prison cell.
Another security door opens. They both walk into a chamber surrounded by large, bared windows. Beyond the windows are a number of prison cells. Tony takes in his surroundings.
While Aliyanna clears her throat. "The Futurist, gentlemen! The Futurist is here! He sees all! He knows what's best for you, whether your like it or not." Clint claps while saying from one of the cell.
"Give me a break, Barton. I had no idea they'll put you here. Come on." Tony says.
"Yeah, well, you knew they'd put us somewhere, Tony."
"Yeah, but not some super-max floating ocean pokey. You know, this place is for maniacs. This is a place for . . ."
"Criminals?" He stands up. "Criminals, Tony. Think that's the word you're looking for. "He eyes Tony through the bars." Right? That didn't used to mean me. Or Sam, or Wanda. But here we are. Oh wow you are not in the cell impressive but how did you manage it nightshade."" Well..... I knew we would end up in jail so to save myself I helped spiderman when Steve left him under the gangway. But-" She was about to say that she still was on their side and helped Steve and bucky from the collapsing tower but Tony interrupts her by speaking and gesturing towards the camera. She grew quiet and just listened the rest of the time that they were their.After some talking Tony hacks into the camera and switches the microphone for 30 secs and gets the information about Steve's location. Saying that he was wrong and Steve was right so he just wanted to help Steve. After getting steve's location Tony and Aliyanna walks to his chopper.
"Stark? Did he give you anything on Rogers?" Ross asks when they were leaving.
"Nope. Told me to go to hell. I'm going back to the compound instead, but you can call me anytime. I'll put you on hold, I like to watch the line blink." Tony replies. Ross stares at Tony and then at Aliyanna who both smiles at him as they get in the chopper and the door slides shut. The chopper rises off the helipad and flies away. The doors close on the prison roof.Sitting in the chopper Tony un-clips the sling holding his left arm. He cradles his arm in his hand for a moment. He slowly reaches out the injured arm and presses a button on a panel. The Iron Man Suit wraps itself around Tony, and another suit wraps around Aliyanna over her suit. A hatch opens and they flew out of the chopper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Bet By Liv

Fanfiction

3.6K 92 10
When it came to relationships - romantic or platonic - you weren't very good at them. So, to save your feelings from ever getting hurt again, you vow...
1.3M 56.4K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
585K 14.7K 23
I'm Ashley Febray a 13-year-old witch. Yes, you heard right, I'm a witch. Although nobody seems to care since I really never got my letter to Hogwart...
104K 4.8K 56
Named after a character in her parents' favourite Jane Austen novel, Ellie is living and working in England to connect with her ancestral roots. One...