I'm Ashley Febray a 13-year-old witch. Yes, you heard right, I'm a witch. Although nobody seems to care since I really never got my letter to Hogwarts when I turned 11, and I live in the streets homeless and without my parents. If you're wondering how I know I'm a witch and not a squib is because I've used my magic before.
After my uncle died I stayed with my aunt (she didn't know anything about me being a wizard) and she sent me to a muggle school to study. But that was her worst mistake. That stupid school ruined my life. Nobody would be friends with me because around me weird stuff tended to happen, but I mean come on! I could not control it! The only person ever to be nice to me was a boy I'll never forget, his name was Harry. But his cousin Dudley was my worst nightmare, he made me who I am today, a freak who doesn't like talking, walking or even looking to another person, so.... I was alone all times except for Harry.
The other reason was that I thought i would atleast go to Hogwarts... No such luck. So I had promised myself no more magic, and I kept that promise... Until Today.
- Against Time (a harry potter fanfic)
- Chapter 1- My Life Changed Thanks to the Man with the Long Beard
- Chapter 2- Hogwarts Express
- Chapter 3- First Day
- Chapter 4- Malfoy Ruining Everything
- Chapter 5- Facing Fears... or Not
- Chapter 6- Hogsmeade
- Chapter 7- Danger in Hogwarts?
- Chapter 8- Quidditch
- Chapter 9- Sirius Black
- Chapter 10- Christmas
- Chapter 11- Patronus
- Chapter 12- Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
- Chapter 13- Execution?
- Chapter 14- Quidditch Finals
- Chapter 15- The Marauder's Map
- Chapter 16- The Truth
- Chapter 17- The Traitor
- Chapter 18- Full Moon
- Chapter 19- The Time-Turner
- Chapter 20- Departure
- Don't Kill Me