Chapter -1

One year later

One year later

It was Sunday night and was like any other 'normal' night. The nightshade was standing at the rooftop of a building. With her suit and mask on. Weapon ready by her side, her eyes focused on the target. The wind moved, blowing her brown hair with it. She annoyingly pulled the strands back at their place.

(Aliyanna's suit)

Maybe I should have tried them

She was already regretting her decision. Then she got sight of her target, Lorenzo. He was an Italian Mafia Boss And was one of the most feared mafia boss in the world. Although he had nothing to do with her mother's death. He had Committed Some unforgettable Crimes . So there she was, punishing him for those crimes. She knew she wasn't good with knife after all she was still training. So she would have to use her Powers. The idea of using them still bothered her a little but it didn't matter as long as she wins.

Lorenzo was talking to someone on the phone. She saw this as an opportunity, and with all her might through the dagger aiming for the back of his neck. The dagger flipped in the air and got stuck at Lorenzo's back, missing the aim by a few centimeters. She cursed under her breath and with the help of her grappling hook, reached the ground. As soon as her feet touched the ground, Lorenzo's men started shooting at her.

She formed a protective shield around herself and let all her anger, rage and frustration out of her body. Through her powers, the blast knocked down everyone. She walked casually towards Lorenzo and crouched beside him. She tilted her head and asked.

"Any last wishes" He opened his mouth to speak, but she cut him off," Actually, don't bother" and with that She stabbed his neck.

"Tsk tsk tsk. How pathetic." saying that she cleaned her Dagger on her sleeves, scratched her name on his car, To leave her mark and walked away whistling her favorite tune.