Chapter-5

Aliyanna was headed back to her house from her school

Aliyanna was headed back to her house from her school. When she reached her apartment she felt someone's presence there. She used her enhanced hearing and sure enough she could hear movement inside. She opened the door, and was shocked to see the person in front of her.

how can an avenger be in my house not unless- unless they know who I am she thought.

"hey" said hawkeye aka Clint Barton.

she recovered from her shock. " what do you want?" she said while folding her arms.

Clint raised an eyebrow and gestured towards the door. She got the message and closed it.

"we want your help" he answered.

"we? as in the avengers?"

" kind of"

"what do you mean kin- oh" "so in which team you are."

" captain's" she snorted at this. of course she thought.

"and you need my help in that?"

"yes"

"so that means we have to fight iron man and his team"

"yes. and I can explain a bit if you wa-"

"no need. I don't care. I like to fight." she interrupted him.

Clint sighs " as you wish"

"although" says Aliyanna " I'm curious as to how you know that I am nightshade. I think I hid my identity pretty well."

" Pretty well maybe but not good enough. There was a video of you recorded from a dash cam. And don't worry we got to know it because the S.HI.E.L.D was searching for you. No one knows about it........ atleast we think so."

Aliyanna sighed.

"So will you come with me?"

" yep" she said popping 'p'

------------------------------------------

Soon after that Aliyanna packed some stuff and moved to parking lot with Clint. She sees a grey van their. "Sit in the back" He orders.

Aliyanna complies a plan forming in her mind she smirks internally. She open the door and see a man sleeping. She steps on his hand intentionaly. The man groans and turns to the other side. Satisfied she sits atone side as the van starts moving wondering where will this little plan of her take her.

-----------------------------------------------

On the 6th level of a parking garage at the Leipzig/Halle airport. Steve drives into the parking lot in the battered, old car. He parks by a grey van and gets out along with sam and bucky.

Clint and Wanda comes out of the van." Cap." says Clint
"You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice." Said Steve.

"Hey man, you're doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt."

Steve then turns to Wanda and says "Thanks for having my back."
"It was time to get off my a**."
"How about our other recruit?" Steve questions.

"He's rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but... he should be good. And she... well she is desperate to fight. I can't help but think it was too easy to persuade her to help us. I mean she is just a kid."
" A kid? you brought a kid with you." Steve asks in disbelief."Not a kid, a teenager." says Wanda. " I get a feeling she will be able to handle herself" she continues. Steve sighs at this. " Bring them" he says. While clint goes to open the back of the van Wanda whispers to Steve " I can't read the girl's mind. " Steve was about to say something but got interrupted by Scott as he and Aliyanna comes out of the van.

"What timezone is this?" Scott asks

" Come on. Come on."Clint said Scott shakes Steve's hand with an amazed look." Captain America." "Mr. Lang.""It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America." He looks at Wanda."I know you, too. You're great! "He turns back and feels Steve's shoulders." Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so . . . thanks for thinking of me." he turns To Sam. "Hey, man!""What's up, Tic Tac?""Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I . . ."" It was a great audition, but it'll . . . it'll never happen again."Steve interrupts their little chit-chat with a question. "They tell you what we're up against?""Something about some . . . psycho-assassins?"" We're outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man.""Yeah, well, what else is new?"" We should get moving." reminds bucky." We got a chopper lined up." informs clint.

"well.....now that you're little chit- chat is done hear me out will ya?" says Aliyanna.they all looked at her confused. She sighs dramatically and says " you thought I'll help you without asking a for something in return." "What is it that you want" Steve said cautiously it was hard for him to trust this girl. He was still shocked about the fact that she was nightshade. Sure he didn't knew that whether it was a man or a woman but he definitely didn't expected for him to be teenager who was responsible for those killings. He wondered if she had a past like Bucky." nothing you all can't grant. ""just spill the beans." says Sam impatiently. "I need all the details that you can get on him." She showed them  the photo of her father.