Epilogue

In the library, Mr

In the library, Mr. Harrington brings the Decathlon trophy to the table of Decathlon students and congratulates them for their win as the Decathlon team cheers.

" I'm gonna have to put this back in the trophy case soon, but just for motivation right now at this practice. I'm a little ahead of the game, but we will need a new team captain next year. So I'm appointing Michelle." Mr. Harrington announced. The students turned to Michelle and clapped.

"Uh, thank you. My friends call me M.J." Michelle corrects him.

" I thought you didn't have any friends." Ned says to her recalling her previous statement.

"I didn't."

Peter's cell phone vibrates. He picks the broken phone up and reads a message from an unknown number:

Go to the bathroom.

"I... I gotta go."

"Hey, where you going?" Michelle asked him. Peter froze as he thought of an excuse. Michelle stared at him, eyes filled with suspicion. "What are you hiding, Peter?" She asked.

Peter's lips open, but no sound comes out. Suddenly, a grin breaks out on Michelle's face. " I'm just kidding. I don't care. Bye." She then turns to the team," All right, so we should run some drills."

"Yeah." Ned said.

Michelle watched with curious eyes as Peter stood to leave.

----------------------------------------

Peter rounds the corner and finds Happy waiting for him in the bathroom.

"Hey, Happy. What, uh... What are you doing here?"

" I really owe you one. I don't know what I would do without this job. I mean, before I met Tony-" A toilet flushes and cuts him off. They awkwardly stand there as a student comes out, washed his hands, wiped them, and left the bathroom, throwing a long, confused glance at them.

"So, uh, how long you been here?" Peter repeats his statement.

"Long enough to be awkward. Boss wants to see you."

" Is he here too?" Peter whispered to Happy referring to Tony.

" In the toilet? No, he's upstate."

" Upstate? Like, upstate-upstate?"

" Yeah, let's go."

-----------------------------------------

Inside the compound, Peter watched a Quinjet fly off with a huge grin plastered on his face.

" You don't see that every day."