ZERØ (The Umbrella Academy)

Από _world_of_fandoms_

Before Number 1 there was Number 0. Her power is that she can communicate with the darkest creatures on eart... Περισσότερα

Extra Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: The News
Chapter 2: We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals Pt. 1
Chapter 3: We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals Pt. 2
Chapter 4: Run Boy Run
Chapter 5: Extra Ordinary
Chapter 6: Man On The Moon
Chapter 7: Number Five
Chapter 8: The Day That Wasn't
Chapter 9: The Day That Was
Chapter 10: I Heard a Rumor
Chapter 11: Changes
Chapter 12: The White Violin
~Part 2~
Chapter 13: Right Back Where We Started
Chapter 14: The Frankel Footage
Chapter 15: The Swedish Job
Chapter 16: The Majestic 12
Chapter 17: Valhalla
Chapter 18: A Light Supper
Chapter 19: Öga for Öga
Chapter 20: The Seven Stages
Chapter 21: 743
Chapter 22: The End of Something
~Part 3~
Chapter 23: Meet the Family
Chapter 24: World's Biggest Ball of Twine
Chapter 26: Kugelblitz
Chapter 27: Kindest Cut
Chapter 28: Marigold

Chapter 25: Pocket Full of Lightning

1.1K 35 9
Από _world_of_fandoms_

"Shot of Tequila, beer on tap
Sweet southern woman set on my lap
G with an O, O with a D
T with an I and an M and an E
And a good time
Shhheww, good time
I've been workin' all week"

"Yah!"

"Stanley! Now is not the time to be doing karate, okay?" Diego fathered his son.

"Yeah. Well mom said I need to practice". Stanley fired back to him.

"Yeah, well, she's not wrong"

"Well, I saved your pathetic ass".  Stanley snapped at Diego.

"Okay, hold on".  Allison stopped them from going any further.  "Five, so we caused a paradox.  What does that mean?" 

"It's hard to say.  It's all been theoretical until now, but we have started to disappear".  Five told them.

"What things?"  Viktor questioned.

"Right now?  Uh, lobsters".

"And a shit ton of cows!"  Klaus sat up from his spot.

"But I have a feeling this is just the beginning."  Five sighed.

"A feeling?  Aren't you retired?"

"I want nothing more".

~~~
"I understand now".

"Well, are you going to tell me?"  Thomas questioned as he was seated next to Esme on the couch back in her room.

Esme was looking at the ceiling above her.  Her lips parted slightly.  She turned her head slowly, looking at Thomas with a serious expression before a wide grin appeared on her face.

"Alcohol".

She then bursted out laughing and stretched her arms out, one of her hands hitting Thomas in the face.

Thomas moved her hand away as he looked at her with amusement.  "How much did you drink?"  He asked.

Esme sat up slightly as she moved her arms in front of her.  "Honestly, not a lot.  Buuuuut wooooooowwww".  She started to laugh again and then all of a sudden stopped, looking back over to Thomas.

"Does this mean I'm an alcoholic?"  She asked him seriously.

"No.  This is your first time.  You're far from an alcoholic". Thomas said.

"Whoop!"

Thomas laughed loudly, clapping his hands together in the process. He leaned forward before sitting back on the couch.

"That was loud". Esme commented and then let out a groan. "Why can't we just have one day where we don't have to worry about the world ending?" She asked, moving her body so she was facing him completely on the couch.

Esme lifted a hand up, her index finger pointing to the ceiling while her tongue poked out a bit before she spoke again;

"Better yet, why can't we just have a good day?" The happiness on her face dropped slightly.

Thomas' smiling face soon left from her comment and the way her face changed. Thomas grabbed her hand as he rubbed his thumb over her hand softly. "You always have good days. You always tell me that there is usually just a few things that are a bump in the road". Thomas said.

He remembered how when he first got to know her and things would go wrong in the day but she would always wave him off. Telling him;

Everyday is a good day. There are just bumps in the road that get in the way. Every road has a few bumps. That's life.

Esme shrugged before taking in a deep breath as she took her hand away from his,"It doesn't feel like that way anymore".

Thomas' frown deepened.

Drunk words are sober thoughts...

"I'm sleepy". Esme changed the subject, her eyelids almost closing.

"Well". Thomas stood up in front of her. "Let's get you to bed".

Esme held her arms up to him like a child.

Of course Thomas took her hands and pulled her up before throwing her over his shoulder. Esme laughed as her head spun from the sudden movement change.

Thomas set her down on Allison's bed and then took her shoes off.

"When I close my eyes it feels like I'm on a roller coaster". Esme whined.

"I can fix that". Thomas whispered.
He hasn't done it in awhile so he was hesitant. After a few more seconds he placed his hand on her head.

He barley had to think but he got inside her mind and made it calmer. Relaxing even. To her it didn't feel like she was going up and down and side to side while her head was pounding. Now it just felt like she was on the beach.

And the more Thomas thought, the more the image became clear in her mind where she felt herself sitting on the beach. Watching the surfers in the distance. The sound of the waves crashing on one another, the feeling of the sand between her hands and feet. And the smell of the salty sea breeze.

Esme sighed happily in her sleep which caused Thomas to smile, slowly removing his hand as he pulled the blanket over her, tucking her in. He then placed a kiss on her forehead before he quietly exited the room.

~~~

"Where's Esme? I haven't seen her in awhile". Diego asked Thomas who was sitting next to Luther, tossing a coin up and down in the air.

"Sleeping off a hangover". Thomas answered simply.

Diego let out an amused laugh while Luther breathed out a laugh while nodding his head.

"Yeah, right". Luther commented.

Thomas didn't look at them but he made a face and the two looked at him with a shock expression.

"He's serious". Luther commented again.

"Why? Did something happen?" Diego asked worriedly then his eyes darkened before he stood up abruptly, grabbing a knife and pointed it threateningly at Thomas.

"What did you do?" Diego accused.

Thomas stopped throwing the coin in the air as he looked to Diego. "I didn't do anything. She's just tired of never having a break, ok. I'm a little worried but I'm sure everything is fine". Thomas gestured with his hands, trying to calm Diego down.

"I'm sure everything is going to be f-fine". Thomas stumbled a bit at the end when he watched the front doors of the hotel open, the Sparrow Academy walking in.

What remained of the Umbrella Academy + Thomas walked over to stand on the other side.

"Well, thanks for coming". Viktor said.

"Oh, yeah, super glad to be here". Jayme said sarcastically.

"Where are the rest of you?" Asshole Ben asked.

"Are you taking attendance?" Diego questioned. "They'll be here".

"Where's the briefcase?" Allison asked.

"Where's our brother?" Ben asked back.

"Maybe we should try this again before I lose my temper". Allison challenged.

"Allison". Viktor tried.

"I got this". She reassured him.

"Bun?" Thomas heard Luther from
Beside him.

"Hand over the briefcase or no deal". Allison again.

"Yeah, tiny problem. Deals off". Ben said.

"Oh, run!" Luther said louder.

"Huh?" Thomas asked completely lost.

"Molotov this, bitches!" Stanley came running in with his creation.

"Stanley! Not now." Diego send over to him as Stanley dropped it, a banner easily catching on fire. The fire alarm going off.

"Oh, shit". Stanley whispered as guest in the hotel began to panic.

A splash of water was heard, but didn't make a difference as Esme now stood close to the banner with an empty glass. "That didn't help". She said than looked to the others, shrugging. "Well, I tried".

"You were supposed to be sleeping". Thomas walked over to her.

"I got thirsty". She shrugged innocently. "I do have a small headache though". She rubbed the side of her head.

"Power up". They heard Ben as the Sparrows started to...power up.

Esme was ready now. "Avengers-" she began but Christopher beat her and started to use his powers on everyone.

Esme groaned in pain as she clenched her head. Yeah. Small headache just became not so small.

"Kill em-". Ben ordered his team but before any of them could die a yell was heard that made Christopher lose control on them.

Thomas gained composer quickly as he saw an unfamiliar man stand close to The Umbrella Academy. A wave coming from him. Thomas acted quickly as he grabbed Esme and shoved her down to the ground, laying on top of her as he was shielding her body with his.

After it was over. The remaining of the Sparrows exited quickly. Thomas rolled off of Esme before looking at her worriedly.

"You alright?" He asked and she nodded.

"Oh my god. Harlan?" Viktor asked. "Is that you?"

The Umbrella Academy + Thomas looked at the older man in front of them who just saved their lives.

**I am not dead! School has been busy, busy, busy. I love Esme & Thomas times. They're so cute**

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

127 3 10
𖤐ᝰ.ᐟ𖦹₊⊹ LUDIC ━━ (adj.): full of fun and high spirits ❛I asked you here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life w...
128K 1.8K 36
You and five were best friends adopted by the same father. You are known as number eight your powers with the same as five space and time travel. One...
924K 27.7K 60
Y/N let out a dry laugh before she held up the sandwich and took a bite out of it, unable to hold back the smile that graced her features at the good...
110K 1.7K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...