My Sunshine, Her Stars (Re Up...

By CissasBraincell

Re uploaded Narcissa x Female OC story that wattpad deleted... sorry it took so long. I hope I can make up wi... More

Introduction
The Queen and Her Knight
Dead💀
I could never forget you
Lady Of The Manor
Unexpected Guest
Baby Time
Saving her
Fight
The Little Things
Anxiety
Magic at Disney
Maybe I Need You
Sick Days
The One Where Narcissa Gets High
Crucio and Cuddles
New Addition (aka the one where Narcissa buys a fox)
Cramps and Cuddles
Bad Days
Honey, Hi
Yule Ball
Misunderstandings
Eda The Ballerina Pt 1 (All I Have)
Eda the Ballerina Pt 3 the finale ig (Irina)
Ode to Mommy Issues
Always
Mermaid Eda
Forever and Always
The One Where Eda Tackles Someone To Save Narcissa
Please Don't Go.... I Love You
Can I Come Home
Blood Is Not Thicker Than Water
Mother In Law
Marin
The One Where Eda Tells Narcissa What Happened
Mother In Law II Druella Returns
Say Yes To The Dress
Miscarriage
Sick Sloth Cuddles
You Left.
Sirius's Sad Girl Hours
Changes
A/N
Turbulent dates
Narcissa VS Mormon Missionaries
Update!!!
✨How You Get The Girl✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.1✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.2✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.3✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.4✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.5✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.6✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt. 7✨
The one where Marin gets her first period

I Love You

368 7 0
By CissasBraincell

More projecting my chronic pain onto Eda...

"It hurts so bad Cissa! Why does it hurt so bad?!" I cried as I lay in a ball on the floor, clutching my lower abdomen.

I recently found out from my doctor that I have something called endometriosis and that explained why my periods were always so painful. Narcissa had no clue what it was when I told her but she was very worried. Narcissa had her own experience and fair share of menstrual pain. But nothing as severe as what I was going through. At first she had thought I had a ruptured ovary or something but upon further investigation at St Mungos, nothing was found out of the ordinary. This prompted me to go to my muggle doctor to get a proper diagnosis.

This wasn't all that abnormal for me to be laying on the floor immobile but Jesus I always forget how bad it is until I start bleeding again.

My body was on fire. My legs, back, abdomen, and head were all on fire and I was so dizzy.

Narcissa had found me on the floor and tried to help me into bed but I couldn't move without crying. It was intense.
I just wanted it to stop!

"Damnit!" I cried as fresh tears flowed down my face. "Please Cissa! Make it stop!" I begged.

"Shh. Its ok. You're going to be ok. My sweet girl." Narcissa cooed.

Narcissa had given up on getting me into bed and was planning on waiting until I passed out for a nap to move me. So she had promptly sat down next to me and gently moved my head into her lap, running her delicate fingers through my hair to soothe me.

"P-please..." I whimpered, finding her doe brown eyes glassy from tears.

"I'm so sorry darling. I wish I could help. I'd take it for you if I could." She whispered.

"I know you would. You're an angel Cissy... thank you. I'm sure you'd rather not be dealing with this right now." I rasped.

"Oh hush. Theres no where I'd rather be right now." She said softly.

"Love you." I whispered to my best friend.

Narcissa began humming a tune softly to me, running her fingers through my hair to soothe me to sleep. It worked. Before I knew it, I was conked out asleep.

Narcissa's POV:

God I hate seeing Eda in so much pain. She's my love. She's such a strong woman. When I look at her, I see someone that would take on the world and beat it singlehandedly. And she's immobile from her period? Thats perplexing and concerning. I remember having some nasty cramps. But they were never this bad. I've heard word of it before of course, but I've never seen someone crying and screaming on the floor.

When she was asleep, I moved her to the bed and placed her under the soft covers, grabbing a few things before joining her. I didn't want to leave her alone. God forbid she wakes up and thinks I left her.

When I returned, I kissed her forehead and climbed in, pulling her against me.

I'm a hopeless witch in love.

Earlier today:

I woke up getting ready to begin class for Tuesday, expecting to meet Eda this evening for ballet class. I had made a lot of progress and Eda said that I could be ready for pre-pointe! I'm so excited!

I quickly got dressed and ready, expecting to see my friend in her classroom when instead I found it empty.

Thats odd. Maybe she's got a late start.

I shrugged it off and walked to my room, getting ready for the morning before my hufflepuff and Gryffindor first years showed up for potions.

The Eda-less classroom remained in the back of my mind. She's never late. But I shrugged it off and continued about my day until lunch. I wanted to find her and invite her to my room to eat.

I happily walked to her room and entered but instead of finding Edaline, I found Professor McGonnagle standing there.

"Headmistress? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm covering Professor Albrecht's classes today. She requested a sick day. And by the looks of her, she needs it." Minerva said pityingly. "Oh! And she asked me to give you this."

Minerva handed me a note. I quickly opened it and read its contents.

Cissy,
I'm so sorry to do this but I can't do ballet tonight. Remember last month when we went to st mungos for my period? And I got diagnosed by a muggle doctor for Endometriosis? I woke up to an unpleasant scene between my legs and as ridiculous as it sounds, I'm in severe, immobilizing pain. I currently can't move and am going to have to sleep this off. I'll see you tomorrow? I promise we'll get you ready for prepointe.
All my love,
Your best friend, Edaline.

When I finished reading the note, I looked worriedly up at Minerva.

"Its her period."

"I know dear. Edaline only misses a day if she's in so much pain she can't move or she faints. I help when I can but theres truly nothing we can do."

I shook my head and paced back and forth worrying for my love. I hate the thought of the girl I'm in love with being in such extreme pain that she can't move.

"Narcissa you should go see her after lessons. She might need some moral support."

"I will. Ive been there before and I'll do it again."

3rd person POV:

Narcissa could barely sit through the rest of her classes, worried sick about Edaline.

When her last class ended at 2, she rushed them out and quickly reset her room, desperate to get to her friend.

She rushed to Edaline's room, knocking gently and letting herself in when no one responded.

She then found Edaline curled on the floor crying.

"Oh sweetheart."

Narcissa rushed over to her and knelt down behind her.

"Cissy?" She whimpered.

"I'm here my darling. I'm here."

"Cissy! Make it stop! Please make it stop." She wailed, grasping Narcissa's arm with tears streaming down her cheeks.

Present time:

Eda's POV:

I awoke in a warm bed, my head resting on someones chest, small but firm arms wrapped around me tightly.

I inhaled and knew immediately from the vanilla and spicy hints it was Narcissa. Her winter perfume was unmistakable when I love her so much.

"Cissy?" I whispered, opening my eyes.

"Hello darling. Did you have a good nap?" She asked, moving one hand to stroke my hair.

I smiled but winced as all the pain returned immediately.

Her small smile faded into a frown at my pain.

"Eda we have to do something. You can't live like this the rest of your life. Its not fair." She said gently.

"What can I do cissy? I want babies eventually. I don't want to take my uterus out." My voice broke.

"Lets go to the doctor and discuss treatment. There has to be something else we can do so you're not in pain like this." She said encouragingly.

"We?" I asked, my heart warming at the notion of her caring so much.

"Yes we. I'm not leaving you to deal with this alone Edaline." She said seriously, kissing the top of my head.

I held my breath and moved my head up. Her doe eyes found my amber ones.

I pulled her head to mine and kissed her softly.

Narcissa deepened the kiss without a second thought, releasing a groan of approval.

When we finally separated, both of us were smiling like school children having their first kiss.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that for." I said.

"Ive been waiting ages for that Edaline. I love you. I'm in love with you." She said, her voice cracking as she flashed a watery smile to me.

"I love you too."

"Does this mean you'll kiss me while we're having ballet lessons?" She asked, giving me her mischievous look.

"Darling when I can move again, I plan on doing a lot more during our ballet lessons." I husked, grinning at her mischievously.

Narcissa pulled me even closer, laying my head on her chest.

All of the pain came rushing back causing me to tear up again. I didn't want to look weak but I didn't have the energy to stop the tears.

"My baby. My sweet baby girl. I'm here. I'm right here."

I finally felt safe to let go. To cry and feel the pain.

Narcissa kissed my head and rubbed my back kindly.

"I love you." She cooed.

"L-love you t-too." I whimpered.

She was in my dream again. Irina. The woman I had met at the RBT. She was my teacher. And boy was she tough as nails. Irina had picked me to be the new principal and she hated me. Or at least I thought she did. But the more we worked together, the more intense our relationship became. And then before I knew it, we were a couple. She was 40. I was 21. But damn did I love her.

Irina was a passionate woman in dance and outside of it. The shoulder length platinum curls, icy blue eyes, and russian accent set my soul aflame.

We dated for 2 years and I thought I would marry her one day. But that was not to be. Irina left. She left me. And while I understood, it took years to get over that betrayal. And now there's Narcissa. Beautiful, kind, passionate, perfect Narcissa. What I feel with her is more than what I felt with Irina. And it's terrifying to love someone again.

But when I awoke from my second nap, Narcissa was still there, holding me like I was the only thing that mattered to her.

"You're still here?" I croaked, feeling emotion rise in my chest.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" She asked confused.

"I... I'm not used to people staying." I replied shakily.

She frowned. Then she kissed me softly, reminding me that someone loved me.

"Get used to it Edaline. I'm staying. Forever." She said seriously.

And for once, I believed the words being said to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 26.7K 35
[HIGHEST RANK #1 emmawatson - June 2020 #1 girlxgirl - June 2020] The setting for this story is an alternate universe of the Wizarding World where e...
87.5K 4.8K 38
My fingers going through your hair, watching you fall asleep. Your legs behind mine. Your arm laying on top of me. Hearing you breathe. Taking my han...
16K 558 11
I am so embarrassed, I couldn't believe how bad and how many typos there were in my original. This is me re-writing it and making it better, hopefull...
25.1K 1K 20
PhayuxRain 🌪️🌧️♥️ |😺 Just inspired with one of my favourite Wattpad writer 📝 but sadly, write didn't complete that book and I don't know if she p...