My Sunshine, Her Stars (Re Up...

By CissasBraincell

Re uploaded Narcissa x Female OC story that wattpad deleted... sorry it took so long. I hope I can make up wi... More

Introduction
The Queen and Her Knight
Dead💀
I could never forget you
Lady Of The Manor
Unexpected Guest
Baby Time
Saving her
Fight
The Little Things
Anxiety
Magic at Disney
Maybe I Need You
Sick Days
The One Where Narcissa Gets High
Crucio and Cuddles
New Addition (aka the one where Narcissa buys a fox)
Cramps and Cuddles
Bad Days
Honey, Hi
Yule Ball
Eda The Ballerina Pt 1 (All I Have)
I Love You
Eda the Ballerina Pt 3 the finale ig (Irina)
Ode to Mommy Issues
Always
Mermaid Eda
Forever and Always
The One Where Eda Tackles Someone To Save Narcissa
Please Don't Go.... I Love You
Can I Come Home
Blood Is Not Thicker Than Water
Mother In Law
Marin
The One Where Eda Tells Narcissa What Happened
Mother In Law II Druella Returns
Say Yes To The Dress
Miscarriage
Sick Sloth Cuddles
You Left.
Sirius's Sad Girl Hours
Changes
A/N
Turbulent dates
Narcissa VS Mormon Missionaries
Update!!!
✨How You Get The Girl✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.1✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.2✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.3✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.4✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.5✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.6✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt. 7✨
The one where Marin gets her first period

Misunderstandings

400 12 0
By CissasBraincell

A/N: ok you're going to want to smack Edaline this chapter but I swear the ending is worth it. Also I have a BIG smut chapter coming next. Also I can't add a picture for some reason. Sorry guys.
⚠️TW- None⚠️

-Narcissa's POV-

Edaline hasn't spoken to me in a week. And I'm not sure what I did to make her so upset... What I do know is that I need to figure it out quickly because I'm losing my bloody mind!

Everything was going great! Hogwarts had held a spring formal for the students and the both of us had been asked to the dance. Even though we were chaperones, we were both so excited. In all honesty, it was Eda I wanted to ask to go with me, but as far as I knew, my feelings were one sided. So when Jason Nott had asked me, I figured why not have fun? Eda had been excited for me but I felt bad going with a date when she didn't have one. Until that is, Neville Longbottom, the Herbology professor had asked her and she accepted. It stung a bit, but I hadn't asked her so I really had no right to be upset... and now we both had dates and maybe, I could distract myself from my feelings for Edaline.

-Flashback-
We had been having fun at the dance, the four of us dancing, drinking, laughing. And then Jason asked me to slow dance with him, and despite wanting to dance with Edaline, I accepted and followed him out into the courtyard. It had been covered in beautiful flowers and pixies twinkling like stars.

Jason is a phenomenal dancer and devilishly handsome, but he's not Edaline. And I had been wishing the entire time it was her instead. I had to imagine it was her arms around me instead. But I smiled the whole time and leaned into his embrace, and then he kissed me.

I imagined they were Eda's lips instead. But when I was brought back to reality, the disappointment and shame of what I'd done hit me. I excused myself and left to find Edaline only to find Neville sitting alone.

"Neville? Where's Edaline?" I asked.

He gave me a cold stare.

"She left." He replied.

"What? Why?" I was surprised. "I thought she was having fun. She was laughing and smiling the entire evening."

"She wasn't having fun. Honestly Narcissa, if you can't see it, you're hopeless." He said simply before turning away and walking into the crowd.

Can't see what? What is he on about? I know Edaline better than anyone. I'd be able to tell if she-

"There you are love!" Jason came up behind me and put his arm around my waist.

"Jason... Listen, I had fun dancing with you but I'm not interested. I'm sorry. Its nothing against you its just..."

"You're in love with Edaline." He stated simply.

"I- is it that obvious?" I whispered, blushing profusely.

"Yeah. I just figured I'd shoot my shot. Good luck with her Cissa. And thank you for the dance." He said with a smile.

"Thank you professor."

I was about to leave to find Edaline when someone caught me by the arm.

"I'd give her space if I were you."

I whipped around to find Neville to be the one grasping my arm.

"Is she that upset? If she's that upset, she needs me. I'm her best friend." I protested.

"Narcissa I'm telling you verbatim what she told me. "I don't want to see Narcissa. Tell her I want to be alone." So I'd leave her alone." Neville advised.

My heart cracked a bit.

"Why doesn't she want to see me Neville?" I asked, trying to maintain my composure.

"I won't break her trust Narcissa. Just... leave her be."

I nodded and he released my arm. I left the party and returned to my chambers, letting the hurt and confusion consume me as I showered and changed into my night robes.

After I finished brushing out my hair, I decided to hell with Longbottom, I was going to check on Edaline.

I grabbed my wand, quietly left my quarters and started the walk to Edaline's.

When I arrived, the lights were on under the door so I assumed she was awake. I gave the wood a light knock, expecting a reply, or the door to open but I got nothing.

"Eda? It's me. Neville said you wanted to be alone but I got worried." I said giving another knock.

Again, I got no reply.

I knocked a bit harder this time.

"Edaline please let me in!" I said, more desperation in my voice. The only response I got were the lights going out.

"Alright. I'm sorry. I'll leave you be. Goodnight, I'll see you in the morning." I said, taking my leave back to my quarters.

As I laid in bed that night, I wondered what could have possibly happened to make her this upset. Edaline always let me in, or at the very least answered me.

I decided not to worry too much and ask her about it in the morning.

--

It was now Monday morning and I had every intention of finding Edaline bright and early before breakfast but she wasn't in our usual meeting place. We always walked to the great hall together. I stood in our spot for ten minutes, waiting for her, until Neville found me.

"She's not coming Narcissa. Come on, lets go eat." He said gently.

"What do you mean she's not coming? We always walk to breakfast together." I asked, surprised and a bit hurt.

"I mean, she said she didn't want to join you for breakfast this morning. Like I said last night, just give her space." He said.

"Neville what happened? Why is she avoiding me?" I asked, shoving the hurt down.

"I already told you, I'm not betraying her trust. I'm sure she'll come around Cissy. Just give her time."

I nodded. As much as it hurt, I admired Neville for his loyalty.

I decided to leave her alone for the rest of the day. I'd try again tomorrow.

But Tuesday came and went and once again, I was left standing in our meeting spot alone. I went to her classroom multiple times a day but she was never there. It seemed she was evading my every move. And it really really hurt.

Wednesday was the same, and so was Thursday.

By Friday, I was going absolutely nuts.

I did see her at mealtimes, but she had taken a new seat next to Neville and Aurora at the opposite end of the table, choosing to eat with them instead. I kept trying to meet her eyes but she refused to even glance in my direction.

On Wednesday, Jason had taken the seat next to me and made conversation, probably noticing the absence of my best friend and the newly empty chair.

"Things rocky between you two?" he asked.

I nodded.

"She's been avoiding me. Literally dodging every possible encounter with me. She won't speak to me or even look at me Jason. I don't know what I did... Neville knows but he won't break her trust so I'm out of luck."

"I'm sorry Narcissa. Maybe just give her spa-"

"If one more god damned person tells me to give her space, I will hex them." I spit.

He nodded and took my hand to comfort me.

It was nice having someone to talk to. To find solace in. But he wasn't Edaline.

On Friday, after dinner, I went to her quarters needing to speak to her, but there was a sign that said "Out for a bit, come back later."

I figured she'd put that up incase a student came by for a question. She probably went to Hogsmeade with Neville and Aurora.

We all used to go to Hogsmeade together...

It hurt but I figured, if she's in Hogsmeade, she might be drunk and need help when she gets back, so I stayed outside and waited.

I waited and waited for hours but she didn't return.

It was late. Very very late. I had dozed off in the corner next to the room when I heard footsteps approaching the door.

I immediately woke up and saw Edaline. She wasn't drunk so maybe she didn't go to the pub. But still, this was my chance. I shot up and tried to approach her.

"Eda listen I-"

She walked right past me, unlocked the door and shut it immediately, locking it again.

"Edaline please for the love of Merlin! Let me in! I need to speak to you."

But the door remained closed.

I tried to unlock it with a charm, but it didn't work.

Defeated, I left and decided to return to my quarters.
-Today-

Tomorrow is Saturday. I made up my mind. I'm going to try one more time and then I'm done. She could come to me when she wanted to speak. But for now, brute force is my game plan. I'm a lot stronger than I look.

The next morning, I waited behind a pillar across from her room until she opened the door to leave for breakfast.

A quiet creak of the door opening and a flash of honey blonde hair... Thats when I jumped out from my hiding spot, grabbed her arm firmly and yanked her behind the pillar.

She was startled by my attack, lowering her physical guard momentarily, allowing me to gain the upper hand as I shoved her against the wall and held her in place.

"What the fuck?! Narcissa! Let me go!" She yelled angrily, but my anger was double the force of hers.

"No! You listen to me! I have put up with this for 6 days Edaline! Enough is enough! You are going to tell me what I did to make you so bloody upset!" I hissed.

"Are you mad?!" She yelped.

"Yes! Yes I am! You've driven me completely mad! So for fucks sake tell me now!" I growled.

Edaline sighed. She stopped fighting my grip, relaxing her body as she cast a wandless spell.

"Muffliato." She mumbled, allowing us some privacy.

I waited for a moment for her to explain. But she said nothing.

"Well?!" I asked.

"I'm not mad at you Cissa... I'm mad at myself. Now will you please let me go?!" She whimpered.

I shook my head.

"Why are you mad at yourself? Why wouldn't you come to me? I'm your best friend Edaline. I-"

"I couldn't. If I did... I'd ruin our friendship. So please Narcissa... let me go. Go enjoy your Saturday with Jason. Go be happy. Go be in love. God knows you deserve it." She smiled sadly.

My blood ran cold.

"What? What are you talking about?"

Jason? I'm not in love Jason... why would she think that?

She refused to meet my eyes when she spoke, but a sad smile graced her beautiful features.

"Narcissa I saw you two. He kissed you at the dance and you're world lit up. I want you to be happy."

"Well I'm not happy Edaline. How can I be happy when you won't tell me why you've been ignoring me? When you won't tell me why you're apparently so mad at yourself."

Edaline's eyes finally found mine, the amber orbs filled with emotion. She took a deep breath and whispered "I'm sorry." Before beginning her explanation.

"I'm mad at myself because..." she paused for a moment and but her lip, regret forming in those beautiful eyes. "Because I want to be the one who kisses you. I want to be the one who lights up your world. I want to be the one who loves you and holds you, and touches you. I want to be the one who gets to have children with you, and grow old with you and... I'm angry at myself because I fell in love with someone who will never love me back. My best friend... I'm sorry for ignoring you Narcissa. I'm so sorry I hurt you so deeply. I never ever meant to hurt you. The night of the dance, I knew you'd come looking for me because you're so kind and selfless... I wanted you to have the night of your dreams. Thats why I told Neville not to let you come after me. But you being you, you totally ignored him and came anyway. I'm so happy for you Narcissa. Truly I am. But it's just too painful to be your best friend. Because I have to watch the woman I'm in love with, love someone else. Thats why I have been ignoring you. Its nothing you did. Its all me." She finished her spiel shakily, as tears ran down her cheeks and a sad smile graced her face once again.

My face on the other hand, held utter disbelief.

Have I really been this blind? Have I really not noticed she's been in love with me this whole time?! I COULD HAVE ASKED HER TO THE BALL THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME???!!!

"I'm so sorry Cissy. I know I've ruined everything thats left of our friendship." Eda whispered.

I took a deep breath and steadied my emotions, my eyes meeting her tear filled ones once again.

"Thats why? You think I'm in love with Jason?" I whispered.

"Narcissa... its obvious. And I love you so much. I want you to be happy. Its just painful." She replied.

"But you've got it backwards bumblebee! I'm not in love with Jason! I'm in love with you! When we danced, I imagined it was you! With your arms around me! When he led me to the courtyard, I yearned for it to be you. And when... when he kissed me, I pretended it was your lips on mine. Not his. Thats why you saw me light up. I tricked myself into believing it was you... And then I came back to reality. His face replaced yours and I realized it wasn't you. The disappointment of not kissing you was too much for me. I told him I was sorry but I wasn't interested because... well he said it for me... I'm in love with you. And its true...I'm in love you... I love you Edaline."

Edaline had gone pale.

"Please... don't lie to save our friendship Narcissa. We can still be friends... I want you to be-"

"I don't want to be friends." I said, cutting her off as I stood on my tip toes and pressed my lips to hers.

It took her a moment to realize what what going on but she reciprocated my actions and it was perfect. Just like the books describe. Her lips fit into mine like a puzzle piece. They're so soft and inviting... I couldn't get enough of her. She is my home. I've finally found my home. The confirmation brought me to tears as our lips danced together.

When we pulled apart, we were both crying.

"Now do you believe me?" I whispered.

She looked at me for a moment, with so much emotion in her eyes.

"Yeah... yeah I do." She whispered.

My face held a smile. The first genuine smile I'd had all week. I couldn't take it anymore. I chuckle escaped my lips, causing Edaline to join in.

As we laughed at the ridiculousness of all of this, I realized I was still pinning her tightly against the pillar. She must've noticed too because she broke the laughter.

"Could you release the death grip now dove? My arms are starting to hurt a bit." She giggled.

"Promise you won't try to escape?" I asked with a snort.

"Promise."

I nodded and released my grip on her. Immediately, one of her hands found the back of my neck, the other found my lower back, pulling me closer to her. Eda smiled warmly at me and tilted her head down, kissing me with every ounce of love and passion she had.

My heart swooned at the feeling of her perfect lips on mine.

"Join me in my quarters?" She asked breathlessly when we parted.

I nodded and pecked her lips one more time before allowing her to take me to the room.

She opened the door and waved her wand, making whatever charm she had keeping me out disappear.

She led me to the couch and laid down first, spreading her legs for me to take my usual spot between them.

I let out a sigh of content at the warm feeling being back in her arms again gave me. I wrapped my arms around her torso and snuggled deeper into her body. I let my head rest on her chest, sighing at the comfort.

Her hand began running through my hair, making me purr like a cat. Eda knows how much I love to have her play with my hair.

We were silent for a while, just enjoying each other again.

"I'm so sorry petal. I'm so so sorry. I should have just been honest with you. I didn't mean to hurt you." She whispered, breaking the silence, with tears streaming down her face.

I reached a hand up and wiped the tears from her cheeks and pecked her lips again.

"I forgive you. Just promise me you'll never do that again ok? Come to me. And I'll come to you. We'll come to each other when we have a problem. I love you with all of my heart Edaline." I whispered. "I never want to lose you."

"I promise. I love you too Cissy."

"I meant what I said earlier. I don't want to be friends Edaline... I want more than that. I want to be with you. Forever." I said softly as I wrapped my arms around her neck and rested my head on her chest.

"I want that too. Will you be mine Cissy?" She whispered.

"Only if you'll be mine." I whispered back, pressing a kiss to her jaw.

"I've been yours since day one." She said, craning her neck down to place a kiss on my head.

"Likewise dear."

I summoned a blanket with my wand to cover us both up as we drifted off for a mid morning nap. We were emotionally exhausted after the events from earlier.

Edaline has this talent as a legillimence to get past my occlumency and send images into my mind when I sleep. She used to do this frequently to help with my chronic nightmares. During our nap, my dreams consisted of memories of us, mixed with beautiful flower landscapes, magical creatures, and memories of us during the summers at her cottage.

It was the best sleep I'd gotten all week and when I awoke, Eda was gazing down on me lovingly, humming a tune as she played with my hair.

"Sleep well my love?" She asked.

I grinned at her, pressing a kiss to her neck.

"You know full well I slept great as you sent me memories."

She giggled a bit at my accusation and hugged me tighter.

"Guilty." She replied, pecking my nose with her soft lips, giggling as my face scrunched up.

"You're too cute Cissy."

"You'd better not go around telling people that. I won't have you ruining my reputation amongst my students." I grumbled, laying my head back into her neck.

"Oh I wouldn't dare. Only I get the privilege of seeing cute Cissy."

"Thats right." I mumbled.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the afternoon?" She asked.

"Movie?"

She giggled

"You know, for a pureblood, you sure love muggle movies." She teased.

"Mmm my mother would Crucio me if she knew that I'm in love with a muggleborn."

"You know full well that I'd never let anyone hurt you." Eda said. "You do know that right?"

I blushed at her protectiveness. I slowly propped myself up again, seeing the look of pure protection and outrage in her eyes at the knowledge someone would dare to hurt me.

I placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"I know."

"Good. Now, what movie are we watching?" She asked, a smile returning to her face.

"I don't care love."

A mischievous smirk formed on her face.

"Ok. How about Infin-"

"No! Absolutely not! We are not watching that damn Marble movie again Edaline! That was pure torture! I mean they set you up to love all these characters, making you think nothing will happen and then they-" I stopped short, seeing her cackling under me at my rant.

I fucking hate Marble for what they put me through! How dare they!

"Cissy I'm just kidding. Never again. I promise. How about Brave? Thats good one."

"Are you going to do your god awful Scottish impression?" I asked, knowing the answer would be yes.

"BUT MUM! ITS JUS MAH BOW!" Edaline groaned over dramatically.

I sighed and shook my head, trying to stifle a laugh.

We went back and forth for a bit on movies, eventually deciding I could pick first, and then she would pick second. I chose my favorite Disney movie (that Eda has shown me. We watch a lot of Disney movies) Lilo and Snitch.

"Its stitch darling." She laughed.

"Whatever."

We sat comfortably watching the movie, switching positions so now Eda was laying in my lap as I played with her hair.

"Where do they live darling?" I asked.

"They live in Hawaii. Its state in America consisting of eight islands. Though you can only visit six of them."

"Have you ever been to them? Since you're american and everything." I asked.

"I have. I've been to the big island and Oahu. My aunt lives on Oahu. It's beautiful there. Maybe we can go during the summer holidays."

My heart fluttered a bit.

"R-really? You'd take me to Hawaii?"

"Of course! The surf is great! The hiking is great! The food is divine, and its truly stunning. But we need to be respectful of the Hawaiians and their culture. We are very lucky that we're allowed to visit their home and I've seen how disrespectful people from the mainland can be." Eda said seriously.

"Of course."

"Then yes of course. I'd love to take you Cissy. It will be fun. I'll book our trip tomorrow morning."

Edaline decided to pick Atlantis because "ITS LITERALLY SO GOOD AND CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED!"

By the time we had finished the movie, it was time for dinner.

Edaline and I walked into the great hall with our hands interlocked and took our places next to each other at the table.

3rd person POV:

Jason and Neville shared a look seeing their friends finally get together. It seemed that everything worked out perfectly.

Minerva leaned in close to Jason and Neville.

"I take it your plan worked?"

Neville shared a smirk with Jason and Minnie.

"Everything went according to plan."

"Yeah the only question is how do we keep them from murdering us?"

Minnie raised a brow at him.

"We take this to our graves."

The three of them shared a nod before glancing over at the new couple, laughing together. Narcissa rested her head on Edaline's shoulder lovingly and Edaline wrapped her arms around the potions mistress as they listened to Hagrid's story about his fresh batch of scroots.

"I give it three days before Narcissa moves into Edaline's quarters." Jason whispered to Neville, Aurora, and Minerva.

"I give it two days at most." Neville replied, Aurora nodding in agreement.

"50 galleons says Narcissa moves in by tomorrow afternoon." Minerva countered.

"You're on." Jason laughed.

-Narcissa's POV-

Edaline and I walked back to her quarters after dinner. I wasn't sure if she wanted me to stay so I was about to leave when she grabbed my hand and held me in place.

"Please stay." She whispered.

I nodded and pecked her cheek, following her in.

She suggested a bath and I couldn't say no. Honestly, I can't believe I hadn't figured it out sooner. We showered and took baths together all the time. Edaline has seen me naked more times than Lucius in our entire marriage. And I've seen Edaline naked more times than Lucius.

The bath was warm and relaxing. Laying against Eda's naked body soothed me like nothing else ever had.

It was silent until Eda suggested something to me that caught me off guard in the best way.

"Cissy, you sleep in here more often than not. I can't sleep without you. I want you around me all the time. Would you maybe want to move into my quarters with me?" She asked.

I was silent for a moment, completely taken aback.

"Y-you don't have to! I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have-"

I shut her up with a kiss.

"Of course I want to. I'll move in tomorrow."

-3rd person POV-

Minerva came out 150 galleons richer the following dinner. And Edaline and Narcissa had a trip to Hawaii booked for late June.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 149 21
My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to give me requests! I hope you enjoy!
6.5K 240 18
This is a story about cate and y/n and how they got closer and closer after an unexpected meeting. Just enjoy:) (IMPORTANT!!! This is just a fanfic I...
771K 26.7K 35
[HIGHEST RANK #1 emmawatson - June 2020 #1 girlxgirl - June 2020] The setting for this story is an alternate universe of the Wizarding World where e...
13.7K 2.5K 23
❝ 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤'𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝, 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬...