My Sunshine, Her Stars (Re Up...

Par CissasBraincell

Re uploaded Narcissa x Female OC story that wattpad deleted... sorry it took so long. I hope I can make up wi... Plus

Introduction
The Queen and Her Knight
Dead💀
I could never forget you
Lady Of The Manor
Unexpected Guest
Baby Time
Saving her
Fight
Anxiety
Magic at Disney
Maybe I Need You
Sick Days
The One Where Narcissa Gets High
Crucio and Cuddles
New Addition (aka the one where Narcissa buys a fox)
Cramps and Cuddles
Bad Days
Honey, Hi
Yule Ball
Misunderstandings
Eda The Ballerina Pt 1 (All I Have)
I Love You
Eda the Ballerina Pt 3 the finale ig (Irina)
Ode to Mommy Issues
Always
Mermaid Eda
Forever and Always
The One Where Eda Tackles Someone To Save Narcissa
Please Don't Go.... I Love You
Can I Come Home
Blood Is Not Thicker Than Water
Mother In Law
Marin
The One Where Eda Tells Narcissa What Happened
Mother In Law II Druella Returns
Say Yes To The Dress
Miscarriage
Sick Sloth Cuddles
You Left.
Sirius's Sad Girl Hours
Changes
A/N
Turbulent dates
Narcissa VS Mormon Missionaries
Update!!!
✨How You Get The Girl✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.1✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.2✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.3✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.4✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.5✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.6✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt. 7✨
The one where Marin gets her first period

The Little Things

489 16 0
Par CissasBraincell

I love my wife. She is the definition of absolute perfection. Narcissa Black is everything I ever wanted, needed, and crave.

Her traits:
She is beautiful on the outside. Everyone knows it. Especially me. But most aren't lucky enough to know her on the inside like I do.

Yes she has beautiful bi colored black and platinum blonde hair that is always silky smooth and never out of place.

Yes her eyes are the most beautiful doe brown shade I have ever seen. You could get lost in them for the rest of your life.

Yes her voice is deep yet soft and soothing and could comfort anyone in an instant.

Her body is perfect. She has the sex appeal of a goddess and her skin is pale and soft. Like silk sheets you lie in after a bath. Her breasts are small but round and firm. Hey tummy is flat and she has a few scars and stretch marks but it makes her all the more perfect to me. Her legs are long and her back is strong.

Her lips are plump and thin at the same time giving her the perfect smile. Her teeth are pearly white and her nose is perfect for planting soft kisses on.

She is highly intelligent and very clever. Like a fox. Most of the wizarding community saw her as a fragile beauty of a trophy house wife to a rich death eater that couldn't defend herself but thats just not the case. Narcissa is a bad ass. She is the most talented legillimence in all of europe and knows more about potions than anyone with the exception of Severus Snape. In fact, Minerva has been trying to convince Narcissa to take on the role of Potions mistress at Hogwarts and become the head of Slytherin house. I told her to go for it if thats what she wanted to do but she wants to think on it. She quite enjoys our quiet life together.

Now to Narcissa as a person.

She is absolutely hilarious and witty. Probably the funniest person I've met next to the weasley twins and Sirius. Fuck you fred is alive. So is sirius.

Sirius is a regular face in our home. The two cousins tease each other relentlessly and Cissa doesn't hold back when roasting him.

She is a beautiful dancer as well. We dance frequently in our house whether its to fun songs like dancing queen or to slow songs like Yellow. She makes my heart soar.

But getting to the fun loving Cissy was hard work.

Cissa has the nickname of the ice queen. She is incredible at masking her true feelings and emotions behind a mask of bitter ice. It took me ages to break through her walls but once I did, she was mine forever. She trusts me more than anyone else. Maybe even more than Andromeda.

You see... my wife is a very sensitive and delicate woman. She has been through horrors no one could possibly fathom. Being tortured in her own home for years, a family of racists, having her son nearly killed because of her husband, just to name a few.

Lucius didn't show her much affection or love. He had mistresses and Cissa knew about them and while she wasn't in love with him, when she caught him with one in their marriage bed, it absolutely destroyed her.

I was there to pick up the pieces.

Narcissa is beautiful and she knows it. Or rather she knows the world finds her attractive. She didn't believe it herself and still has trouble. It took me months to get her to see herself the way I do. The first time we had sex, I spent an hour alone worshipping her body, finding what makes her sing. After I had made her cum several times, tears were flowing down her face and I thought I had made her uncomfortable.

"No no darling! These are happy tears. I have- well... I have never felt so beautiful. So loved. Thank you. Thank you for loving me. For showing me what it feels like to be loved."

I held her that night. I cuddle her every night, both of our love languages are touch and it works well for us. But that night, I clutched her tight to me and didn't let her go.

Narcissa is the most caring person I have ever met. When she loves you, she will stop at nothing to keep you happy and safe. We were friends for years before we started dating and after we got together, she found out about my depression and ED. It was hard. Very very hard. But she stayed. She stayed with me through thick and thin, always making sure I knew how loved I was. She puts up with recklessness, disorganized manner, and obnoxious habits. She handles my judgmental muggle family with a poise and elegance that I never knew anyone could posses. She is a curious creature who always loves to learn new things.

Her cute habits:
Cissy has a habit of snoring. It's absolutely hilarious and adorable because they are soft snores. The first time I told her about it was a month after we moved in together to my home in Ireland. She was dead asleep early in the morning and I had woken up to go for a walk on the beach but she was laying ontop of me snoring with some hair in her face.
I placed kisses over her face unlit she woke up.

"You're so warm." She grumbled.

"Darling do you realize how cute you are when you snore?"

"I DO NOT SNORE!" She snapped, giving me her classic eye roll that is honestly so iconically her.

"Mmmm you do and I find it charming. Especially when your hair is haphazardly messy on your face." I said grinning and kissing her nose.

"Not a word of this to anyone." She said firmly, pointing a finger at me.

"I wouldn't dream of it Snore White." I teased.

I got whacked with a pillow...

---

Cissy is a gardening master and fanatic. But sometimes, she doesn't realize when she's got dirt on her face. If she's hyper fixated on her task, she won't let anything distract her and often doesn't realize she's gotten dirty.

One time, she came back into the house with some dirt on her face and invited Andy over for tea, not noticing the smudge on her cheek.

"Darling..."

"Yes my love?" She called back happily.

I moved towards her and gently kissed her lips and wiped the dirt from her cheek just as andy stepped through the fireplace.

"Why did you wipe my cheek with your saliva?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

"Well Cissa you had some dirt on your cheek from gardening and I knew you'd be highly embarrassed if anyone saw you in a messy state." I said winking and kissing her cheek.

"Narcissa?! Messy?! Has the world gone mad?!" Andy called from the fire place.

"Not a word of this to anyone." Cissa said firmly to both of us.

---

Funny stories:
I love weed. I love to sit down after a long day and just get high off my rocker. Now Narcissa had never smoked weed before and she was a bit scared when she saw me staring at the wall and came back an hour later to find me still staring at the wall.

"Darling! Are you alright?" She asked, rushing over to me.

"Narcissa! LOBSTERS ARE MERMAIDS TO SCORPIONS!" I exclaimed, eyes wide, as if the whole universe finally made sense.

"What?"

I giggled.

"I'm a lil too high right now. Come back at a later date and I should be fine." I said still laughing.

"High? On what?"

"I smoked a blunt and didn't feel anything so I took an edible and mistakes were made. Now I am so zooted I can't move." I said with a stupid smile on my face.

"I'm getting Andromeda." She said looking worried.

Andy came a few minutes later.

"Andy! Thank god! Somethings wrong with Edaline!" She was panicking.

Andy walked over, took one look at me and busted out laughing.

"Oh Salazar this is too good! Eda dear how high are you?"

"5'10"

Andy was cackling and Narcissa was confused.

"This isn't funny! She's out of it! Will she be ok?"

"Shes fine. She and dora used to smoke in the back yard and get high. Just enjoy the stupid comments and use them as blackmail later. I have to get Teddy. Good luck Narcissa. And maybe you should try it. It's supposed to relax you."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

150K 6.4K 35
"There you are" Thank you guys for hanging in there with me! Because wattpad caps the number of chapters a story has, I had to quick make this one. T...
16.1K 284 20
RE-UPLOAD!! 𝖠 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝖤𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾 & 𝖠𝖻𝖻𝗒 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌 wattpad deleted at 70k :))
83.6K 3.3K 26
"Just because he fancies blokes doesn't mean he fancies this bloke!" ~~✩☽~~ wolfstar with a sprinkle of jily ~~✩☽~~ disclaimer: I, unfortunately, do...
67.7K 2.1K 90
❝I love you.❞ ❝I'll still love you tomorrow.❞ Harry x Fem OC All characters belong to JK Rowling, the transphobe, except the characters I created. (O...