My Sunshine, Her Stars (Re Up...

By CissasBraincell

Re uploaded Narcissa x Female OC story that wattpad deleted... sorry it took so long. I hope I can make up wi... More

Introduction
The Queen and Her Knight
Dead💀
I could never forget you
Lady Of The Manor
Unexpected Guest
Baby Time
Fight
The Little Things
Anxiety
Magic at Disney
Maybe I Need You
Sick Days
The One Where Narcissa Gets High
Crucio and Cuddles
New Addition (aka the one where Narcissa buys a fox)
Cramps and Cuddles
Bad Days
Honey, Hi
Yule Ball
Misunderstandings
Eda The Ballerina Pt 1 (All I Have)
I Love You
Eda the Ballerina Pt 3 the finale ig (Irina)
Ode to Mommy Issues
Always
Mermaid Eda
Forever and Always
The One Where Eda Tackles Someone To Save Narcissa
Please Don't Go.... I Love You
Can I Come Home
Blood Is Not Thicker Than Water
Mother In Law
Marin
The One Where Eda Tells Narcissa What Happened
Mother In Law II Druella Returns
Say Yes To The Dress
Miscarriage
Sick Sloth Cuddles
You Left.
Sirius's Sad Girl Hours
Changes
A/N
Turbulent dates
Narcissa VS Mormon Missionaries
Update!!!
✨How You Get The Girl✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.1✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.2✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.3✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.4✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.5✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.6✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt. 7✨
The one where Marin gets her first period

Saving her

930 19 16
By CissasBraincell

Aaaaand more smut

Everyone felt a shift when Voldemort returned. The world felt dark and tense and I, Edaline Albrecht, a pureblood witch from Slytherin had known this was coming for a long time.

My parents were known pureblood supremacists but like the Black family, they had chosen to silently support the dark lord rather than taking the mark.

I was proud to say that I didn't share their views. I didn't understand why muggle borns were any different than pureblood wizards. Pureblood houses are just old families that partook in incest to preserve the blood line. Its not like we are special. My best friend/surrogate little sister, Hermione Granger, is a muggleborn witch and she's the brightest witch of our age.

Hermione was about four years younger than me. We had met during meetings at Number 12 Grimmauld place.

I hated the nasty house I'd grown up in full of hate and misery so as soon as I could, I joined The Order of the Phoenix. And as it happened today was the day that I was given an extremely dangerous task. I was to go to the death eaters and pretend to want to kill Dumbledore, all while feeding information to the order.

"Are you bloody mad?!" I cried when Dumbledor gave me the task.

"I can assure you I am not Miss Albrecht." He said calmly. "You are the only fit for the task and it is crucial that you convince them."

"How am I to do that? I may be a pureblood and a Slytherin but I am no supporter of the dark lord. I cant even fathom partaking in the unspeakable things they do." I said

"Albus she's barely an adult. What if they find out and torture, or worse, kill her?!" Molly argued.

"It is your choice Miss Albrecht. I cannot force you into it." He said

"Professor, its not my life I'm worried about. Its my mind. The Dark Lord is known for pointing out liars."

"Miss Albrecht, you're a skilled Occlumence and Legillimence. You can Occlude Severus and next to Narcissa Malfoy and myself, he is the most skilled Legillimence in all of Europe." Dumbledore said.

"Edaline you can't seriously think about doing this." Molly said

"I'll do it." I said.

"Wonderful. But the most important thing you have to do is get Draco and Narcissa Malfoy out. We can and will protect them."

I opened my mouth to interrupt but he held up his hand. Knowing that I would say that was impossible with his father being who he is and Draco's dire need to please him.

"I understand this is no easy feat. But I know that his mother Narcissa is terrified of losing him. It will be helpful to get in her good graces. Draco loves his mother and wants to protect her. If he knows you are close with her, he will begin to trust you. I know you hate Lucius but give Mrs. Malfoy a chance to change her mind." He said.

"I understand sir. When will my mission begin?" I asked

"You will go with Severus to the next meeting. He will be your partner for this assignment so stay close to him. Do not underestimate the enemy." Dumbledore said.

"Very well."

The meeting was finished after this. I walked out of the room to say goodbye to the golden trio. Hermione was extremely upset.

"You're only twenty years old! Thats absurd." She exclaimed crushing me in a tight hug. I rubbed her back trying to stop her tears.

"You're not one to talk. You three have put yourself in danger every single year since you were 11 for the good of the wizarding world. Besides I am sick of this scum of the earth and want him gone for good.

"I don't want to lose you." She said between sniffles.

"You will never lose me little sister. And if you did do you really think I wouldn't haunt your annoying muggleborn arse?" I said teasing her.

"This isn't funny Edaline. You're the closest thing I have to a sister. I can't lose my only sister. You're the only one who understands me."

"You will never ever lose me. But you need to promise me something."

"Anything." She said looking into my eyes.

"Promise me that you will never forget who I truly am. I will have to do unspeakable things. I will have to say horrible things. I will have to play the part of a death eater better than anyone else. Promise me you will remember that I am not on his side."

"I know th-"

"Just promise." I said cutting her off.

"I promise."

I pulled her in for another hug.

"Be safe little sister. I love you so much." I whispered.

"You too." She said

I quickly packed a bag with an extension charm on it and took one last look at the life I had known for years. It was a lot to process in just one night and I needed to speak to someone who understood exactly what I was going through. The only trouble was, the person who understood best was dead. Or so I thought.

"You can do this." I said to myself.

"You certainly can."

A female voice startled me out of my thoughts. I spun around to see Andromeda Tonks in my doorway. God she did look like Bellatrix. It was almost unnerving but I had known Andy for years. Nymphadora and I had gotten close when I joined the order.

Andy was wonderful. I knew she understood first hand what it was like dealing with her sisters and family disapproval.

"Andy what are you doing here?" I asked as she pulled me into a long motherly hug.

"Dora told me bits and pieces about your assignment. I know you can do it but that does not stop me from worrying. Plus I figured I could impart some wisdom regarding my sisters onto you."

"That would be wonderful." I said softly.

She walked me towards the bed and we sat down. She grasped my hands rubbing reassuring circles on them.

"You sadly but most fortunately for our situation, grew up in a pureblood household that despised anyone not pureblood. So you know how to act the part."

I nodded.

"You will do fine. I know that your parents were extremely disapproving of your views on muggles amongst "other things"." She said. "But lucky for you, they never shared those with the world."

I nodded again. This was a sore spot for me. I didn't understand how parents could not love their children unconditionally. But I was an only child, born a girl, into an ancient family. It made sense.

"Now onto my sisters. Do not, for the love of god, get on Bella's badside. She is clinically insane. She's always had a temper mind you, but she is in love with her lord. She is loyal to no one but him."

I nodded for a third time.

"Cissy on the other hand is loyal to her family. She and I were very close. She is a snot and plays the roll of the pureblood wife well but she was never a bad person and I do not believe she has become one."

"But she disowned you." I stated

"Yes. But she did for her own safety. Our parents would have disowned her and Bella would've killed her. We used to meet up in secret. But Bella found out and Crucio'd her so bad that she never wrote or came again." Andy replied.

"My task is to procure information and also to save Draco. And to do that, I'll need to get close to Narcissa." I said. "What can you tell me about her? What could we bond over?"

"Narcissa loves to shop. She likes living a lavish life style."

"Nice alliteration." I said smirking.

"Yeah yeah. But Cissy loves to read. She loves books. She used to read for hours on end, especially when she was in a lot of emotional distress. Narcissa is a very private person. She will be cold to you at first so you have to be patient. She doesn't like having any weaknesses and I would say her one weakness is her son. I've never known Narcissa as a mother but she is very protective of what she holds most dear and from what I've gathered, that is her son."

"What about Lucius?" I asked

"Cissy played her part well. She chose a man who was handsome, rich, pureblood and a blood purist. She wasn't thrilled about her marriage but she did her duty and married him. Don't get me wrong, she and Lucius loved each other and were good friends but I don't think she is or ever has been in love with him. Now as for Lucius, he is a coward. But don't underestimate him. He has his own interests at heart only."

"Thank you Andy."

"There is one thing I know Cissy lacks that she has always desired."

I nodded for her to continue.

"A friend."

I raised my eyes in question.

"I know she has many pureblood "friends", but they are all fake. Cissy has never had a true friend. One she can be herself around. One she can trust. She likes Severus enough but he is Lucius's friend. If you can break through the layers of ice, you will see that my little sister is a good person."

"I believe you Andy. I met Narcissa and Lucius once at a dinner party my parents were hosting. Lucius was a peacock prat but your sister was not insufferable." I said smiling.

"I have a favor to ask you."

"Alright."

"Please save her. Its too late for Bella. But I believe Cissa can be saved." She whispered. "I want to see my baby sister again."

I looked into Andy's tear filled eyes.

"I will. I promise." I said firmly.

"Oh and Edaline?"

"Yes?"

"I would keep the Animagus a secret. That will come in very handy if you need to make a quick get away."

"How did you- Sirius."

"He told me before he died. You two were close and he wanted to make sure I was there if he couldn't be." She said softly.

I had become an animagus when I was in my fifth year at hogwarts. It was nice being a wolf. It was a shock when I had first transformed. I had turned into a white wolf. Sirius and I had bonded over this and often ran together late at night. He was my closest friend in the order before he died. I felt a piece of me die along with him that day. He helped me love myself for who I am and confided in me about himself and Remus which made me more comfortable with myself.

"Miss him too dear. But enough talk for tonight. I will not see you for a while so please be safe. Do what you can for the order but do what you have to do to survive. I don't want to lose a daughter and please, when the time is right, tell Narcissa how much I love her." She said softly.

I choked back a sob. Andy had been like a mum to me for the last few years.

"I will do everything I can for your sister. Please stay safe. Ted especially. I worry about you two." I said squeezing her tight.

Fred and George slipped me some instant darkness power from their shop along with some fever fudge and puking pastels incase I wanted to prank some death eaters. I laughed out loud at the thought of Dolohov with the giant blisters on his face and yaxley puking up his guts.

"Miss Albrecht, we need to get going. The dark lord has requested our presence." Severus said, holding out his arm to apparate.

"Lets get going then. Don't want to keep the noseless wonder waiting." I replied earning a fit of laughter from the twins and an eye roll from the greasy haired wizard.

We stepped outside preparing to apparate when Snape turned to me.

"Remember to occlude your mind at all times. You must not let him enter your mind. I have bo doubt you can do it since I taught you." He said cooly.

"Got it." I said. Taking his arm as I felt the sharp pull in my stomach.

We arrived at the gates of malfoy manor and I was awestruck at the beautifully haunting castle that stood before me. It would've been a lovely home if it was not filled with such hate.

I certainly looked the part of a death eater. My honey blonde hair was chopped short reaching my collarbones. Though naturally wavy, I typically kept it straight. I was wearing a long back pant suit with a shiny black robe and a fair of heeled black boots. I was already a tall woman at 5'9 but stood 6'0 with the shoes. I was as tall as Severus but what I honed most was my confidence. The outfit was flattering to my body and my simple but dark makeup was doing wonders for me. I had put of the pureblood persona as soon as we'd apparated walking in with the snotty look on my face, my hazel amber eyes laced with ice and venom.

Bellatrix met us at the gates with her husband Rodolphus Lestrange and Fenrir Grayback.

"Snape! Its about bloody time! You know the Dark Lord hates to be ke- who is that?" Bella asked her eyes full of curiosity and excitement.

"Mmmm she's a pretty one. Maybe the dark Lord will reward me with her." Fenrir growled sniffing my neck and groping my ass. I kneed in the balls and watched as he collapsed on the ground in pain.

"You touch me again, I'll kill you before you know whats hit you." I growled.

Bellatrix let out a cackle.

"I like this one." She said, laughing and smiling like a lunatic.

"Come now Miss Albrecht. We do not keep the dark lord waiting." Severus said as we walked through the gates of the manor.

"Ah Severus. You made it. And you've brought the girl as well. Please sit." The dark lord said.

I felt sick to my stomach but hid it well as I took my seat next to Severus. I immediately looked around at all the death eaters immediately spotting Draco next to Bellatrix and Narcissa. Narcissa looked frightened. Her hand was on Draco's arm. Lucius had failed Voldemort in the department of mysteries and was sent to Azkaban with a few other death eaters. This could only mean the Malfoy's were being punished severely.

"Severus has brought with him tonight, a girl who wishes to aid us in our fight. However, she will not be allowed to tale the mark and join our ranks. You will all know her by her family name. This is Edaline Albrecht."

Narcissa's eyes found mine. There was a look of terror and relief in her eyes.

"Now I will not turn a pureblood like yourself away Miss Albrecht. You will make a fine addition to our cause. Why do you wish to help?" Voldemort asked.

"Albus Dumbledore ruined my life. He took what I loved most and killed them. I want him dead. To be honest my lord, I don't care what happens to the muggles and mudbloods. I will admit I'd like to see them gone though and I would would like to aid in whatever way I can to make sure Albus dies a most painful death." I spit with malice in my voice. The emotion was real but it was what I wanted to do to my parents. Not Albus.

All eyes were on me but I looked directly into the dark lord's red slits and answered his question.

"I see. Very well. You will work with Severus. As I stated, you will not be allowed to take the mark. You will stay here at Malfoy manor but will be allowed to leave with Severus and Narcissa. I presume you know her. She is the lady of the house and has been most... hospitable." He said in an almost condescending tone.

"My lord is always welcome in my home." She said looking like a helpless housewife.

"She's good. I'm sure she's terrified but I've heard enough to know she's not helpless or weak." I thought to myself.

"Thank you my lord." I said cooly.

"Bellatrix, Narcissa, Draco, Severus, and Edaline will stay. The rest of you are dismissed." The dark lord hissed.

"Now. Draco." The dark lord spoke once everyone else had left.

Draco looked up at him and I noticed Narcissa tighten her grip on him. My heart broke for the two of them. But I kept my icey expression.

"Your father failed me Draco. You however will not. As we discussed You will be the one to kill Albus Dumbledore."

"Yes my lord." Draco said in understanding.

"Do not fail me." He said.

"I will not fail you my lord."

"Good. if you do, you will watch your precious mother will die. You will be working with Bellatrix. She will prepare you for your task." The dark lord spoke.

"I understand my lord. Thank you for bestowing this honor onto me." Draco said.

"That is all for today. You have your assignments. Narcissa, show our guest to her living quarters." Voldemort said.

"Yes my lord." She said.

"Severus I'd like a word with you." The dark lord said.

Snaps nodded and stayed behind.

I followed Narcissa out of the room.
She was truly a beautiful woman. How to get to know this beautiful woman?

"Welcome to the manor." She spoke stiffly. Her dark eyes filled with stress. "Your room is in the east wing. If you'll take my arm," she said apparating us to the east wing.

We appeared in a long hallway.
"Your room is here. Mine is right across the hall. If you need me, summon lopsy." She said opening the door leading me inside. The room was beautiful and luxurious. A stark difference compared to my cottage.

"Its lovely thank you Madam Malfoy." I said softly.

She nodded and turned to leave when I grabbed her arm lightly.

I cast a wand less and wordless silencing charm.

"Wait."

She spun around with a look distaste in her face.

"Yes Miss Albrecht?"

"Edaline. Please just call me Edaline." I said

"Very well." She replied.

"I brought you something to thank you for your hospitality." I said reaching into my bag pulling out one of my favorite books. Handing it to her.

She took it carefully as if it was cursed.

"I know its not much but when I am upset or stressed, I find getting lost in a book can be quite helpful." I said

"Little Women?"

"I'll tell you a secret." I said softly. Its a muggle book. But I've enchanted to look like a boring book about potions to any other witch or wizard who tries to read it when its not intended for them. Animagus or not."

"You insolent spoiled brat! How dare you?! You expect me to read muggle garbage? No wonder your parents disowned you!" She spit. A fury in her eyes.

My eyes hardened. She struck a chord and I was ready to fight back.

"Quite the contrary Madam Malfoy. I expect nothing from you. But as someone who grew up in a very unpleasant pureblood household, I found that no story could entertain or distract me as much as ones written by muggles. Make no mistake Madam Malfoy, I did not have a happy childhood. My father is a cruel man. My mother is worse. Perhaps one day, I will share what they did with you if you are still as curious as your mind is showing." I said cooly.

"How did you-?!"

"Read the book or don't Madam Malfoy. Its your choice and I really don't care if you hate me or not. I was simply trying to give you an escape from the shitty situation you're in right now." I said.

"I remember you." She said stiffly. "From the dinner party at your parents house 5 years ago."

I nodded.

"You were curled in the corner with puffy eyes reading a book."

I nodded again.

"Your head was buried in this book wasn't it?"

"It was."

She nodded fixing me with a less hateful and icy stare and left without another word. She was cold. But I was getting somewhere.

Severus aparated into my room 20 minutes later scaring the living shit out of me.

"Christ sev you're gonna give me a heart attack." I said with a jump.

"Come with me. The dark lord has demanded your presence."

I nodded and took his arm apparating to the dining hall.

"Miss Albrecht." The dark lord greeted

"My lord." I said dipping into a curtsy.

Bellatrix was sat next to the dark lord smiling at me as if I was her prey. I wasn't having it, fixing her with an icy fearless stare.

"I hope Narcissa has been hospitable. She has so graciously offered her home as headquarters to us."

"She has been wonderful, thank you my lord." I said.

"Severus tells me you have a gift for stunning spells and hexes."

I nodded

"Good. You will assist Bellatrix in training Draco for his assignment."

"I would be honored my lord." I replied.

"We're going to have fun pet." Bellatrix said smirking at me.

I raised an eyebrow at her but nodded.

"You will begin tomorrow morning. That is all."

Severus and I bowed before leaving the room. It was late and Severus aparated me back to my room before leaving for his flat.

"Watch yourself Edaline. Bellatrix is not to be trifled with." Snape said before disappearing with a pop.

I sighed. I felt very uneasy and knew sleep would not find me tonight.

It was late and the manor was silent. Too silent for my liking. I decided I wanted to explore and get some fresh air. I transformed into my wolf form, quietly sneaking out the door and down the hall. As I passed Narcissa's room, I heard her crying softly. My heart broke for the poor witch. She must've forgot to cast a silencing charm. Quietly, I opened the door with a paw and padded into her room. She rose up quickly in alarm. Her wand pointed at me.

"Oh my god!" She whispered Terrified.

I padded towards her and sat by her bed waiting for her to calm down.

"Shoo." She hissed.

I didn't budge.

"Get out of here or I'll hex you!"

I sat my head on the bed looking up at her.

She sighed in defeat as she got up, shut the door and locked it, casting a silencing charm.

She stared into my eyes for well over a minute before her resolve crumbled and she crawled back into the bed.
She hugged her legs to her chest and began crying like her world was falling apart and she was powerless to stop it.

The sight broke my heart. I felt an overwhelming amount of sympathy for the ice queen and wanted to make her feel better.

I jumped onto the bed and layed down next to her, licking her ear that was sticking out between her bi colored hair.

She looked up, tears were streaming down her face. And her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"My son. My only son." She whimpered. "He's going to kill my son if he fails his task. I will be childless."

She cried harder. Tears were streaming down her beautiful face like a waterfall. I leaned in to lick the tears away. Her skin was soft and delicate.

"I can't lose him. I can't lose my baby." Cissy sobbed, lying down on her side facing away from me.

I laid my head on her side and let out a small whine. With every ounce of concentration I could, I projected a rush of happy thoughts into her head. Her occlumency was hard to get through but by some miracle I could.

Hundreds of images of and memories of watching the sunrises and sunsets, beautiful flower meadows, running through the forest, gazing up at the night sky and howling at the moon flooded her mind.

Her breathing began to even out. And the sobbing turned into soft whimpering to deep breaths until the tears stopped flowing.

"Did you do that?" She whispered, rolling over to look at me.

I licked her cheek in response. She gave a soft smile and rested her head on the pillow my head was currently occupying.

"You're a pretty girl." She said softly.
Reaching up to pet my head, giving my ears a scratch. Her breathing was shaky and labored but she was feeling calmer which is what I wanted.

I let out a small huff, moving so my head rested on her stomach.

She continued to pet my soft fur, calming a bit more with every few strokes.

"What should I call you?"

She thought for a moment.

"How about Lyra?" She whispered stroking my head.

I rubbed my head against her as a sign of content.

"Thank you Lyra." She whispered, rolling into my warm fluffy body wrapping an arm around me.

She fell asleep rather quickly. I didn't dare leave. Narcissa looked so peaceful and beautiful when she slept. I knew I had to be gone when she woke up but I would leave before the sunrise.

I got a bit of sleep before sunrise. I made sure Narcissa was still asleep before jumping off the bed, changing back into my human form, and apparating silently back to my room across the hall. I had mastered the skill of silent appariton a year ago and prided myself on it.

Sunrise came an hour later and I was awake reading the Iliad for the ten millionth time, when a soft knock came at the door.

"Come in."

In walked Narcissa, dressed only in a robe and night dress. My mouth went dry. God she was so beautiful. Lucius was so lucky.

"Good morning Madam Malfoy." I said with look of confusion.

"Narcissa." She said quietly.

"Alright then. Good morning Narcissa."

"Good morning Edaline. I hope you slept well." She said fixing me with a less icy stare. Her brown eyes were beautiful. They were a shade I'd never seen before, completely her own unique color.

"I slept alright." I said. "How about you?"

"I managed." She said a bit shortly.

I raised an eyebrow.

"I wanted to apologize for my rude behavior last night. I have been living with the death eaters for months and its left me on edge. But thats no excuse." She said with a look of guilt.

"Its quite alright Narcissa. I do not hold any grudges or ill will towards you." I said gesturing for her to sit down.

She hesitantly took a seat.

"Muffliato." I said, placing a silencing charm on the room.

"I cannot imagine how hard this must be for you Narcissa. I know Draco is your greatest love."

Her eyes flashed with fury.

"You have no right-"

"Narcissa please let me finish."

She nodded still fixing me with a glare.

"I have been assigned to assist Bellatrix in training him for his assignment. Now, your son was no picnic when I was in school for a few years with him, but I will do everything I can to help him succeed in his task." I stated looking into her eyes.
"I will not insult your intelligence by lying to you. This assignment is going to haunt him for the rest of his life. Taking someone's life fucks with your soul. Therefore I am going to try to be there for him in anyway I can."

Narcissa looked away as tears welled in her eyes.

"He's just a boy. The Dark Lord knows he will fail. He is punishing me and my son for my husbands failure. My baby boy. My only baby has to murder the most powerful wizard of all time." She said quietly, willing herself not to cry in front of a girl only 4 years older than her son.

I took her hands in my own, squeezing them lightly. When her eyes met mine, I saw a look I'd never seen before. A look of longing and sadness and shock.

"Narcissa..." I said quietly.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked. "You're a pureblood supremacist. You're willingly taking part in the murder of Albus Dumbledore. Why would you show me and my son such kindness?"

"Wipe your tears away little flower." I said softly. "I am doing this because it is the right thing to do. I am here to help you and your son. And I show you kindness because you seem as though you haven't had any kindness shown to you in a very long time. You look as though you need a friend."

"I don't understand. Do you want money? Fame? What do you want?!" She asked, bitterly yanking her hands away.

"I want nothing. Friendship isn't a business transaction Narcissa." I replied cooly. "Friendship is a relationship between two people built on love, trust and admiration, not benefits."

"I suppose I've never had a friendship with someone then. There's always an angle." She said, still eyeing me as if I was going to ask for something in return.

"The only thing I want is to be your friend Cissa. Not a business transaction, I truly just want to be friend." I said looking in her eyes.

"I've never had a friend before. I'm not really sure how this works." She admitted. "I'm not a good person. I'm a very difficult person to love. My own husband reminds me of that all the time."

"If I may be so bold, your husband is a blithering idiot."

She nodded in agreement.

"I suppose we could try to be friends." She said shakily, taking my hands

"I'd like that." I said with a smile.

"So how does a friendship work?" She asked

"Well we start by getting to know each other. For example, my name is Edaline Joy Albrecht. I'm twenty years old, My favorite color is red and my patronus is an arctic wolf." I said. "Now its your turn."

"Alright umm... my name is Narcissa Cassiopeia Black Malfoy, I'm thirty seven years old, my favorite color is green and I can't produce a patronus." She said looking down at her hands.

"I'd be willing to teach you if you're interested." I offered

"Really?"

"Absolutely. But not now. There's too much at stake right now."

She nodded in agreement.

"Alright now tell me something you do for fun. Or did for fun before you had to play house for a murderous cult that I am currently joining." I said with a giggle.

She let a small smile show before answering.

"Well, I have always loved to garden. I take care of the gardens outside. I also enjoy reading, and as ridiculous as it may sound to you, I love to shop." She said turning slightly pink.

"Thats not ridiculous at all. It just makes you you. There's nothing to be ashamed of." I said rubbing circles on her hand.

"What about you?" She asked

"Well I love to paint and sketch. I used to do a lot of art before the return of the dark lord. I also play the guitar and I love to sing." I said blushing. "You obviously know that I love to read."

"You sing?" She asked

"I do."

"Will you sing for me sometime?" She asked.

"I'd love to. If you're interested, I know a bunch of muggle songs. I love to play and sing." I said blushing in embarrassment.

She smiled

"Ok your turn to ask me a question." I said.

"Ok... um what's your favorite song to sing?" She asked

"Mmm thats tricky. I have a few songs that I love to sing. Rhiannon is one of my favorites, along with a song called just breathe, and something in the way she moves. But I have a long list. I'm quite fond of rock n roll."

"You and my cousin Sirius would've been great friends." She said

I had to fight back the tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm sorry. Did I upset you?" She asked concerned.

"No no you didn't. Its not your fault. I just lost someone I was very close to a few months ago and it reminded me of him." I said looking down.

Tentatively, Narcissa moved closer and wrapped an arm around me, pulling me close.

"I am truly sorry." She said.

I leaned into the beautiful woman's embrace.

"Alright my turn. What's-"

"RISE AND SHINE PET!" Bellatrix yelled from outside the door.

Cissa and I both jumped.

Without another word, Narcissa apparated out of my room as I casted a charm that dressed me instantly in my outfit for the day.

I opened the door to Bella standing right infront of me.

"Morning Bellatrix." I said

"Mmmm morning pretty girl." She said smirking at me. "We do not keep the dark lord waiting. And today we start Draco's training. Now the Dark Lord is rarely here duding the day. Its just us, my sister and her son right now." She cackled.

"Right then. Best get a move on." I said walking at a fast pace.

Bella was short and she could barely keep up with me.

Draco was waiting in the dining room with Narcissa who had an arm around him protectively.

She was so perfect. Andy was right. Getting to know Narcissa was worth the Icy layers. I had barely scratched the surface and I couldn't wait to break more.

Bella was talking to me about all the "wonderful" things Voldemort had done as I tuned her out.

"If either of you lay a hand on my son I will kill you." Narcissa said in a tone cold enough to cut.

"Stop fussing mother." Draco said coldly.

"Hello Draco. I don't believe we have properly met. I'm Edaline Albrecht. I will be teaching you defensive spells and stuns. I will also be making sure your aunt doesn't do anything too scarring." I said offering him a smile.

He nodded curtly.

"The boy needs to learn with real experience." Bella argued.

"He is a child." Narcissa said.

"Would you be alright if I had a moment alone with Draco before we begin?" I asked Narcissa

"I suppose." Narcissa said suspiciously.

"Make it quick. We have lots of work to do." Bella snapped before returning to her argument with Narcissa.

"Follow me Draco." I said firmly but kindly.

He sighed and relented.

I sat him down in the sitting room casting a silencing charm before sitting in the chair facing him.

"Draco I will not soften this for you. Can you handle the cold hard truth?" I asked gently.

"Yes." He replied looking at me with fear in his eyes.

I nodded, taking his hand. He flinched but didn't pull away.

"This assignment is going to mess you up. It is going to cause a downward spiral in your life and I don't want to see you go through that. I cannot change the Dark Lords mind, however, I can offer you help."

"Why would I want your help? I don't know you." He replied in a snarky tone much like Lucius's.

"Shove your pride and listen to me." I said firmly.

"How dare you-"

"Can it barbie. Sit your arse down and listen to me." I said, my tone sharp.

He sat back down.

"Draco I am no idiot. I know you don't want to do this and I don't blame you."

"Don-"

"Shut your mouth." I snapped
"Now I can teach you all the defensive spells I know and make you into an excellent duelist. But this will not change the fact that you will carry this burden of guilt the rest of your life. Here's what I can offer. I will be your teacher and your confident. You will tell me when things feel like too much and when you are struggling. Mentally, physically, or both. It will stay between us. But I can't help you if you don't help me. You have to tell me when you need a break. You have to confide in me so I can ease the guilt and anxiety. And you have to tell me when enough is enough and you can't go through with it." I said.

"I don't want to do this but I have to. Or he's going to kill me or my mum and make one of us watch." He said tearing up.

"Draco I know it seems bad but I will get you through this. You also need to stick close to your mother. She is not to be underestimated in a fight." I said

He nodded.

"Albrecht! Get back here with my nephew you little rat." Bella shrieked.

We stood up.

"One more thing. You cannot tell anyone I am helping you. Not anyone you understand?" I asked firmly.

"Yes ma'am." He said quietly.

"Alright its settled then." I said.

I pulled him into my embrace, rubbing his back. "Its going to be ok kid. I will get you through this." I said quietly.

He nodded before we pulled apart, walking back to the drawing room

"I get him first! Come nephew." Bella yelled.

Narcissa and I made eye contact.

"Please do not make me regret trusting you." She said softly.

"You wont." I whispered giving her a small smile.

The first week went by quickly. I hadn't seen the dark lord at all and Draco was mastering his skills quickly.

Every night, I would slip into Narcissa's room as Lyra and let her snuggle into my K-9 form. She often had nightmares and my presence soothed her. I would send her happy calming images when she would get them.

Weeks turned into months and Narcissa and I had grown very very close. I would sit with her and Severus every meeting holding her hand under the table to calm her down.

Narcissa had very serious anxiety issues that we had been working on together. I had taught her some coping skills and When she would get nervous, she would squeeze my leg and I would immediately hold her hand and rub patterns on it or squeeze it. I also convinced her after weeks of trying, to let me into her mind so I could send her calming images and happy memories.

She often left meetings with Me, apparating into one of our rooms where I'd sit and hold her. She was in a bad place and all I wanted was for the woman I was falling in love with to be ok again.

Finally the first of September rolled around and it was time for Draco to return to Hogwarts. I joined Narcissa to see him off to the train. Narcissa was terrified and I knew I had to keep an eye on Draco during the year. Despite secretly enlisting the help of severus to watch over Draco at school, She was worried sick. It got to the point where Lyra would show up in the afternoons as well as at night.

On Halloween night, the dark lord summoned his loyal followers, including Narcissa and myself for a meeting. He was angry. Very very angry. But at the meeting, it was just me, Voldemort, Bellatrix, Severus, Dolohov, Yaxley, the Lestrange brothers, and Draco.

"So kind of you all to join me this evening. I must confess however, That I am most displeased." Voldemort said in a hiss.

Everyone was tense and I could feel the fear radiating off of Draco.

"Draco... your progress with your assignment is most disappointing... perhaps you need some motivation."

"My most sincere apologies my lord. I will not fail again." Draco whimpered.

"You most certainly will not fail again. You are to be punished accordingly." He turned to Narcissa, who's hands were wrapped around mine, and her son's wrists. "Stand up Narcissa."

Narcissa did as she was told as if she was on auto pilot. Her hands left ours.

"My lord?" She asked

"Draco, your mother will suffer the consequence of your insubordination. The cruciartus curse ought to do the trick." The dark lord said.

Narcissa's eyes were filled with terror.

"Bellatrix! You will torture your sister." The Dark Lord hissed.

"Yes my lord." She replied getting up

I looked at Cissy trying to get past her blocking.

It will be alright Cissy. I will make it tolerable. I promise.

Her eyes were filled with fear.

"CRUCIO!" Bellatrix shrieked

Narcissa let out a scream and fell to the floor as her body writhed in pain.

Without being noticed, I flooded her mind with happy memories and images creating almost a soft blanket to ease the pain.

She was thrashing and screaming in pain as her sister continued to torture her.

After 10 minutes or so, she passed out from the pain and exhaustion.

"Thats enough Bella." Voldemort said. "Miss Albrecht, remove her from my sight." The dark lord said.

"Yes my lord." I replied, rushing over to Narcissa, the woman I had fallen deeply in love with.

She was small enough as it is so there was no need to cast a featherlight charm.

I scooped her up bridal style and carried her out of the room and apparated her into her bedroom. I laid her down on the bed gently and casted a silencing charm, an added security charm so no one else besides Draco or myself could enter, and summoned Lopsy to bring us some water, and some bland food incase she got sick when she awoke.

I made my way back over to the bed where I had spent many days and nights comforting her in my two forms. I pulled her into my arms and held her as if she would fade away from existence if I let her go.

She regained consciousness about 20 minutes later and I sobbed with relief.

"Oh sweetheart... You're awake. I'm so sorry! I should've taken the curse. I should've protected you better. I'm so sorry. So sorry." I cried holding her close.

She weakly wrapped her arms around me as soft tears rolled down her cheeks. She gave my me a weak smile and nuzzled into my neck.

"No. Y-you did w-what y-you could. T-thank you." She whimpered.

"I should've done more. You're everything to me Cissa." I whispered, kissing her head lightly.

"Would you stay tonight?" She asked quietly as tears streamed down her face.

"I'm not going anywhere darling. I'm staying with you. Forever." I said reassuringly.

"Promise?" She whimpered.

"I'd make the unbreakable vow if you asked me to. I will never leave you." I said kissing her forehead.

She let herself sob into my chest before finally falling asleep. I held her close that night and didn't let her out of my sight.

The next morning, she awoke with a whimper of pain.

"Good morning little dove. How are you feeling? Are you in pain?" I whispered, still cradling her in my arms.

"Everything hurts." She mumbled.

"Can I heal you?" I whispered.

She nodded and I helped her sit up and removed her clothes. She had some abrasions and bruises from thrashing when the curse hit her but it was nothing a good burn and bruise cream couldn't fix.

Once I was done, I helped her change into something more comfortable and brought her back to bed.

"Do you-"

"Please stay." She whispered as tears flooded her eyes.

I nodded and curled up next to her in bed, bringing her into my arms once again.

A letter from Draco came an hour later, expressing his guilt and sorrow for what his actions had caused his mother. Narcissa immediately wrote back saying how it wasn't his fault and that she loved him. She said I was taking care of her and that he shouldn't worry.

"Can you sing to me?" She asked softly after we had a light dinner in her quarters.

"Of course. But lets get you into a nice warm bath first and get you settled for bed. Don't worry Cissa dove." I reassured her after seeing the fearful look in her eyes. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart." I whispered.

She kissed my cheek and allowed me to help her out of bed and into the bath. I washed her hair for her and gave her a gentle massage on her head, neck, and shoulders. After about 30 minutes or so, I helped her out of the tub willing my eyes not to wander down her body, and wrapped her in a towel. Once she was dried off, I helped her into one of my oversized shirts and a pair of panties (she was too tired to argue my sense of style) and sat her down on the counter while I combed her hair and braided it.

When she had brushed her teeth and gotten completely ready for bed, I scooped her up and carried her to the bed and placed her gently in her freshly clean sheets and comforter.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"You're welcome. Now what would you like me to sing to you?"

"Anything." She said with a small smile.

"Alright. Its a muggle song but it might help you sleep." I whispered.

"Perfect."

It's not simple to say
Most days I don't recognize me
These shoes and this apron
That place and its patrons
Have taken more than I gave 'em
It's not easy to know
I'm not anything like I used to be
Although it's true
I was never attention sweet center
I still remember that girl
She's imperfect but she tries
She is good but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help
She is messy but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is all of this mixed up
And baked in a beautiful pie
She is gone but she used to be mine
It's not what I asked for
Sometimes life just slips in through a back door
And carves out a person
And makes you believe it's all true
And now I've got you
And you're not what I asked for
If I'm honest I know I would give it all back
For a chance to start over
And rewrite an ending or two
For the girl that I knew
Who be reckless just enough
Who can hurt but
Who learns how to toughen up when she's bruised
And gets used by a man who can't love
And then she'll get stuck and be scared
Of the life that's inside her
Growing stronger each day
'Til it finally reminds her
To fight just a little
To bring back the fire in her eyes
That's been gone but it used to be mine
Used to be mine
She is messy but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is all of this mixed up and baked in a beautiful pie
She is gone but she used to be mine

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me Cissa. I hope you know there's nothing I wouldn't do for you." I whispered.

"You are my best friend Edaline. You mean the world to me." She said. "It's like you sang to my younger self."

"That song always reminds me of you."

--
It was December before Christmas break and I had gone to hogsmead and entered the hogwarts grounds to watch over Draco. I would visit Hermione every few weeks but I had explained that I couldn't let Draco find out that I was the wolf that would sit with him and listen to him talk about everything going on.

It was a cold Decembers night, a week before Christmas when I was laying with Narcissa in bed in my wolf form. Her panic attacks had become more severe lately as the dark lord was around more often.

"Where do you disappear to during the day my sweet girl?" She asked, scratching my ears after I had calmed her down.

I rested my head on her lap soothing her as best I could with calm and happy images.

"I suppose you are the greatest mystery to me." She said burying her head in my fur.

The next day, when all the death eaters were out and it was just Narcissa and I enjoying the peace and calmness of an empty house, I decided to tell her the truth about Lyra.

"Cissa..."

"Mmmm?" She murmured. Her head buried in Little Women.

"I need to tell you something important." I said looking into her eyes.

She looked at me with fear in her eyes.

I locked the door to her library in the east wing tower and cast a silencing charm.

I took a deep breath and transformed into the white wolf.

She gasped.

"It's you?! You're Lyra?! The wolf that has been sleeping with me every night has been you?!" She exclaimed quietly

I transformed back.

"Please don't hate me. The first night, I heard you crying and it broke my heart. I couldn't just do nothing while you suffered and then you had these nightmares and panic attacks and I couldn't leave. I just couldn't. And then I started helping Draco and I needed to keep an eye on him for you so I've been sneaking into Hogwarts during the day as Lyra and I-Well I-" I said as tears welled in my eyes. "Please don't hate me."

Narcissa sat with tears in her eyes, staring at me intently before launching herself into my arms.

"It was you the whole time! Comforting me during my anxiety attacks and nightmares. You're my Lyra?!" She exclaimed holding me tight.

"I'm your Lyra." I said softly. Hugging her back.

We stayed like that for a bit.

"Thank you Edaline." She whispered.
"No one has ever cared for me like that before."

"Cissa you mean everything to me. I could never let you suffer through these things alone." I said lifting her up and sitting us on the couch.

I held her in my arms as she cried.

"Don't ever leave me Edaline. Please never leave me. You mean the world to me. I treasure our friendship so much." She whimpered.

"I will never leave you. I swear. I will never leave you or your son behind."

"You've been checking on Draco every few days since September?"She asked softly.

"Of course. He and I have gotten close. He's like a little brother to me. He tells me everything. Granted, he doesn't know its me. I provide him the same soothing comfort I give you when you have your panic attacks." I said stroking her hair.

"I am so thankful to whoever sent you to me." She said

"How about we go to my home for some tea. You've never seen my home before and it would be a nice change of scenery." I said softly

"That sounds lovely." She said.

I smiled, holding her close for another minute. I was so in love with this woman it physically hurt. I would gladly have any affection she gave to me. But I knew I would love her the rest of my life.

We left the gates of Malfoy manor.
---
I had met with the order yesterday: Dumbledore specifically, and told him my plan to confide in Narcissa.

He had agreed, using his pensive to watch my memories.

"I was wondering how long it would take for you to fall for her." Dumbledore said softly pulling me into a hug.

"I don't think I have ever loved someone as much as I love her. I said bluntly, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Love is a wonderful thing. If you are lucky enough to find it, you should chase it and never let it go." He said smiling.

Dumbledore and I weren't all that close but we had a mutual respect for each other that put us on a deeper level than most others who knew him.

"Tell her everything. But be careful."

"I will. I swear." I said.
---
Narcissa and I apparated outside the gates of the manor to my small cottage on the coast of Ireland. It wasn't luxurious but it was home.

I opened the door and brought her inside. It was freezing out and she was shivering. My cottage was on the cliffs, far from any civilization and that's exactly how I liked it.

"I'm afraid its not much. But its home." I said watching Narcissa look around at my decorations.

I had flowers everywhere along with endless book shelves, fluffy blankets, and a muggle television that I had been tinkering with to get it to work without electricity. Sea shells and photos decorated my home along with many of my paintings.

"Its perfect." She said. "Very you."

I giggled and led her to the couch as I made tea.

After about 15 minutes the tea was ready.

She eyed my guitar in the corner.

"Will you play for me?" She asked.

"Later little dove. I need to tell you something else. I wanted to go somewhere private so no one would overhear us. Its a very serious situation but I thought it was best said in the privacy of my off the grid home." I said.

She nodded slowly sipping her tea.

"I'm going to tell you everything about my life. I need you to keep an open mind. You're my treasure and I don't want to lose you." I said, tears filling my eyes.

"You won't lose me." She said softly, taking my hand.

I nodded taking a deep breath.
"Lets start at the beginning. I am Edaline Albrecht, pureblood slytherin born to the most ancient house of Albrecht. I did not have a happy childhood Narcissa. My father is a horrible and cruel man. He would rage about how muggles and muggleborns were inferior to us. "You're a pureblood witch Edaline. You never forget you are above these beasts." He would say. But I didn't believe him. And sure enough my faith was not misplaced. My good friend is a muggleborn witch and is the brightest witch of the age. My mom is a cowardly and manipulative woman. Both of my parents wanted a son to carry the family name and were disappointed... sorely disappointed when they got me and couldn't get pregnant again. My father would come into my room and hit me for being a daughter. My mother would ask me what she did to deserve a daughter like me. Said she was being punished for something. I never understood why they hated me."

Narcissa looked at me with eyes wide as saucers, listening attentively.

"I got panic attacks a lot as a child. Thats how I know what to do when you or Draco get them. I never want you to feel as though you are alone. I was always alone. You're not. Not with me. My parents would call me horrible things and make me feel like the scum of the earth and to cope I turned to books. They showed me a whole new world to explore.
When I was 11, I got my hogwarts letter: I was overjoyed at the thought of getting to leave my house. My parents bought me the best money could buy. I was very lucky for that. When I got to hogwarts and was sorted into slytherin, my parents were proud but they never wrote me or sent me anything. I started staying at the school for the Christmas and Easter holidays. I made friends in Slytherin but I met my best friend Elizabeth McAlastor. She was a muggleborn Gryffindor. No one knew she was a muggleborn until after the chamber of secrets opened our sixth year. She was bullied and attacked by my fellow house mates and I was horrified to know that she was hurt because of her blood status. You see, Elizabeth was more than a friend. She was my girlfriend for two years..." I swallowed back tears. I never spoke of Elizabeth because it has always been too painful.
"That was, until my parents found out. Elizabeth and I were staying at her parents house for the Christmas Holidays when my parents showed up unexpectedly. My parents, in a fit of rage, tortured Elizabeth to insanity by making her watch as my father put her parents under the imperious curse and made them walk off a cliff to their deaths.
They disowned me for being with a woman and a muggleborn no less.
They fled after that and I haven't seen them since." I was shaking as tears leaked their way down my face and Narcissa pulled me into a tight hold. Letting me calm down to continue with my story.

"I went to Dumbledore straight away and explained what had happened. He sent the aurors after my parents but they had left without a trace. Elizabeth was so scarred, Dumbledore had to Obliviate her memories and send her to Beauxbatons. I joined the Order of the Phoenix right after this. And met my good friend Nymphadora. I became friends with the rest of the order including your cousin Sirius. He and I were very close. He made me realized it was ok to not like men romantically. He never judged me. In June, after the battle in the department of mysteries, Dumbledore gave me a special assignment."

Narcissa was shaking, her grip on me loosening and I pulled away from her embrace.

"I was told to infiltrate the death eaters and feed information to the order. I accepted."

"Oh Merlin." Narcissa whispered, shaking in fear and heartbreak thinking her best friend had betrayed her. "You-you used me!"

I took her hand but she yanked it away.

"I cant believe you! I trusted you! I-I told you things no one else knows! You've seen me naked! How could you?!" She shouted sobbing jumping up to leave but I yanked her back down.

"Narcissa sit down! I'm not finished. There's more to the story. I didn't use you at all." I said firmly. "Look into my eyes. Use Legillimencey. I am not lying."

She hesitated before sitting back down. Refusing to look at me, the anger and hurt still very much in her face.

I took her hand in my own.

"The second part of my assignment was to get you and Draco out. Dumbledore knows the Dark Lord has tasked Draco to murder him. He knew that you both would be in constant danger. He also knew from the beginning that you didn't want this life for your son. He said "But the most important thing you have to do is get Draco and Narcissa Malfoy out. We can and will protect them." I accepted once again. And then your sister came to visit me."

"Bellatrix?" She asked horrified

"Andromeda." I said slowly.

A look a pain washed over her face. I knew this was a sensitive subject for Narcissa but she needed to hear the whole story. I rubbed soft circles on her hand with my thumb.

"I know Andy is painful for you little dove but I have to finish the story so everything makes sense."

She nodded slightly.

"Andy came to visit me. Nymphadora is her daughter and Andy has been there for me through thick and thin. She came to give me information about you and Bella. She said to avoid Bellatrix's bad side and that she was beyond saving. However, she told me how much of a good person you truly are. She asked me to befriend you and to get you out. She told me to tell you when the time was right that she loves you so much and wants nothing more than to have you back in her life."

Narcissa was shaking with sobs.

"C'mere." I said pulling her to me holding her tight.

Too tired to fight, she relaxed into my embrace as she cried for the third time today.

"Shh it's alright little flower." I cooed kissing her head and rubbing her back. I waited for the crying to calm before I finished my story.

"Y-you still used me. You o-only followed y-your assignment." She choked out.

"Narcissa... you are so much more than just an assignment to me. I-... Andy told me about how much you love to read when you are stressed so I brought you my favorite book. And then I started sleeping in your room with you every night because I hated seeing you in pain. I could see how much you hated what the death eaters were doing. I could see how terrified you were for your son. And then we became so close and I- well..."

"Well what?" She asked softly, leaning into me.

"Damnit! I fell in love with you Narcissa." I choked out. Tears flowing down my face.

Her eyes widened, completely stunned by my confession.
"You what?" She asked breathlessly

"I fell in love with you." I whispered. "I am head over heels in love with you little dove."

She pushed up from my embrace, looking me in the eyes as if searching for insincerity. When she found none, she cupped my face and smiled through tears.

"I fell in love with you too." She whispered.

"You fell in love with me too?" I whispered.

She nodded, biting her lip before closing the distance between us kissing me sweetly. I responded immediately, pulling her into my lap as I deepened the kiss. I held her head in my hands as I felt my soul set on fire. I felt it. That feeling you feel when you kiss the love of your life. I had never felt it before. Not even with Elizabeth. When we finally pulled apart desperate for air I held her head in my hands, as she cupped my cheek. We wiped the tears from eachothers eyes.

"I felt the sparks." I whispered

"Me too." She replied softly.

I pulled her into my arms again, holding her against my chest in a tight grip as though she could slip through my fingers and fade away.

"I love you so much little dove." I said.

"I love you too songbird."

"Thats a good song." I said

"What is?" She asked softly.

"Songbird. Its by Fleetwood Mac." I'll sing it for you if you'd like."

"Please." She whispered, wrapping her arms around my mid section

"For you, there'll be no more crying
For you, the sun will be shining
And I feel that when I'm with you
It's alright, I know it's right
To you, I'll give the world
To you, I'll never be cold
'Cause I feel that when I'm with you
It's alright, I know it's right
And the songbirds are singing,
Like they know the score
And I love you, I love you, I love you
Like never before
And I wish you all the love in the world
But most of all, I wish it from myself
And the songbirds keep singing
Like they know the score
And I love you, I love you, I love you
Like never before, like never before,
Like never before

Narcissa was in tears. Gone was the Ice queen. She was just Cissa. Cissa who finally felt loved. And I love her more than anything.

"You really are my songbird. You have a beautiful voice." She said, pushing a stray hair behind my ear.

"Thank you my darling. That means the world to me." I said kissing her softly.

We laid on my couch for another 20 minutes, enjoying each others company.

"There are countless reasons this could never work." She said finally.

"And I don't care about a single one." I said.

"I should care. But I don't." She said softly.

We laid in each others arms, falling asleep infront of the fire as I wrapped my warm fluffy fleece blanket around us.

We woke up an hour later to find Dumbledore in the armchair reading a knitting magazine.

"Professor?" I mumbled still hazy.

"Hello Miss Albrecht. Miss Black. Miss Albrecht, I am glad to see you took my words to heart. You two make quite the pair." He said smiling.

"Albus, thank you for offering my son and I protection." My possible girlfriend said warmly.

"It is I who should be thanking you Miss Black. We are moving Draco to a safe house as we speak. We unfortunately cannot allow you to return home to the manor. Luckily, your girlfriend did plan ahead and packed her bag with everything important that you will need for the time being. And not to worry. Your house elf is currently safe at hogwarts." Dumbledore said kindly.

"You planned for this to happen oh girlfriend of mine?" Narcissa asked with a slight smirk.

"I'm your girlfriend now?" I asked

She flushed and started stuttering before I kissed her to shut her up.

"Darling I was joking. Of course you're my girlfriend. We just confessed our undying love for each other." I said smiling. "And sort of. I anticipated we might be here a while and I didn't know what was going to happen so I packed a bag of clothes, food, books and other essentials. And I grabbed your wand. I also packed things for Draco." I said.

"You are a genius." She said, snuggling into me further.

Dumbledore let out a small laugh.

Dumbledore and I casted a fidelius charm and both agreed that he would be our secret keeper.

"As much as I'd love to stay and chat, I have to fetch Draco. This place is looking a little under festive." He said waving his wand, decking the cottage in Christmas decorations before disapparating.

Cissy and I giggled and kissed as mistletoe sprouted above us.

"Cissa I meant to tell you. Part of the deal was that I would get lucius out of azkaban and into hiding. He wont be with us but-"

She pulled me into another passionate kiss.

"Thank you Edaline. I may hate being married to the man but he is Draco's father. I don't want him to have to watch his father die." She said softly. "I am however, going to divorce him."

"I asked Dumbledore to force Lucius to sign the divorce papers as apart of the agreement so you wouldn't have to look at the man who gave your son a death sentence. I remember you telling me how much you wanted a divorce but he would never agree to one."

"So I'm free?" She asked

"You're free Ms. Black." I whispered kissing her head. "It was finalized this morning. In fact I believe he is in Canada." I said with a giggle.

"I don't care where he is." She said connecting our lips and straddling my lap.

Narcissa and I had been on the couch making out for 20 minutes before pulling apart.

"I want you so bad Cissa. You're so perfect. My perfect girl." I husked into her ear.

She let out a soft moan

"Then take me." She whispered softly.

I quickly picked up the tiny woman carrying her to my soft king sized bed. Gently laying her down.

"I'm going to take care of you Cissa."

"Please." She whispered as I connected our lips and casted a silent spell to remove our clothes.

I stared at her body in awe.

"Narcissa... you're perfect." I whispered.

Her eyes were welled with tears as she pulled my head down and reconnected our lips.

Her gasps and sharp breaths turned into moans as I began to mark her neck and chest with love bites. Her hands found my hair and held me to her body as I sucked on and played with her nipples.

"Oh." She gasped as I stuck a thigh between her legs, making contact with her wet heat.

"Mmm so wet for me Cissa. Such a good girl. My perfect girl." I husked as I kissed and licked down her stomach and in between her thighs.

"Please..." she gasped.

I smirked and took a long lick up her folds, circling her clit and moaning at her sweet taste.

She let out a high pitched cry and tossed her head back.

Her hand found my head and held me in place, as her hips bucked against my mouth.

"Merlin Yes! Don't stop..." she cried.

I moved my tongue from her clit and began fucking her with it, hitting the spot inside her that made her moan my name loudly.

My nose was bumping her clit as I moved my tongue inside her, drinking up her arousal like it was ambrosia. Her walls were clenching around my tongue and her whimpers and moans were getting louder and louder.

"Edaline..." she cried as she reached her climax and bucked off the bed.

I eased her through the aftershocks until her body went limp and she collapsed on the mattress, panting with a smile plastered on her face.

I licked up her arousal and kissed my way up her body before connecting our lips in a kiss.

She moaned at the taste of herself and pulled me close.

"That was... incredible." She said looking me in the eyes. "Thank you my love."

"You are most welcome." I said pulling her close.

"Shall I return the favor?" She asked looking a bit unsure.

"No Cissy. Not until you are absolutely sure you are ready. Besides you will find I am the top. And I know you are a pillow princess." I said with a smirk. I kissed her cheek softly and laid down next to her.

She dawned a look of fake offense.

"How do you know I'm not the dominant one?" She asked "you honestly think I let Lucius dominate me?"

I raised a brow at her.

"Fine I prefer being submissive with you. But I would like to switch it up from time to time dear." She said curling into me.

"And we can. But not until you are absolutely 100% ready. I will not rush you or force you into this. Ever. I love you more than anything in the world Narcissa." I said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

She smiled up at me and nuzzled into my neck.

"Are you in it for the long haul? Because I am. I only want you."

"I choose you. I choose my happiness for the first time in my life. I only want you. Forever and always." She said.

"Cast the patronus." I whispered.

Narcissa looked confused but did as she was told, grabbing her wand from my bag.

"Expecto Patronum." She whispered and a brilliant silver/blue arctic wolf shot out of her wand.

"Oh my god..." she whispered.

"I think that settles it. We're soulmates." I whispered.

"I've never been able to cast one before. Thank you Edaline. You are my soulmate. I love you so much darling."

"Mother?! Edaline?! Where are you?!" We heard Draco call out.

"Oh fuck me!" Narcissa groaned, throwing on her dress. The patronus faded away as Narcissa lost focus.

"Just did." I said with a cocky smirk.

"Oh hush." She said trying not to laugh as she casted a spell to get us dressed and fix our appearances.

"Come on my love. Can't keep him waiting."

I nodded and followed her out.

When we emerged from my room, Cissy and I both engulfed Draco in a hug.

"Oh dragon! Are you safe? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine mother. Are you? Edaline? Whats going on?" He asked

I looked at Narcissa before explaining with Dumbledore.

"Draco. I work with the order. I'm keeping you and your mother safe until the war is over. Your father is safe and currently being hidden in another country and you are completely protected here."

"You mean it? We're safe? And father... I don't have to see him again?" Draco asked looking at his mother.

"No Darling. You don't have to see him again. We're divorced now. You can if you want to after the war but for now you must stay here with Edaline and I." Narcissa said gently, cupping his cheek and kissing his forehead.

"I don't want to see him. In fact I need to tell you something. Edaline... if you are who I think you are then you already know. I'd recognize your eyes anywhere. Even in wolf form." He said with a nervous smile.

"You can tell me anything Draco. I will always love you." She said quietly.

Draco took a deep breath and nodded.

"I'm dating Harry Potter." He said bracing himself for rejection and yelling.

It was silent for a moment... Narcissa and I shared a glance before she turned back to face her son.

"Well its about bloody time Draco! I mean for Merlins sake! I thought Edaline and I were going to have to meddle to get you two together." Narcissa said exasperatedly.

"Wh-you knew?! When?! How?! Edaline did you tell her?!" He gasped

"No she didn't tell me son. I've known for years that you're gay." She said hugging him. "I don't care Draco. I only want your happiness."

Draco sighed and hugged his mother.

"You're not as slick as you think mother. I know you're with Edaline. The two toned hair practically screams bisexuality." He said.

"Listen Draco, I-"

"I'm not upset mum. If you're happy, I'm happy. I like Edaline. She's wonderful and she's been there for us through thick and thin. It's obvious you two love each other." He said.

"Thank you Draco. That means a lot." I said patting his shoulder.

"Yeah yeah just use a silencing charm and lock the door. I don't need to be scarred for life." He said with a huff and Narcissa swatted his arm.

"Oi! Same goes for you ferret. I don't wanna see you and Potter going at it." I said firmly.

"Speaking of Mr. Potter." Dumbledore said clearing his throat.
"Draco, as far as your schooling goes, you will return to school every morning until the end of the year. I will accompany you back here each night and come to get you first thing in the morning. I know it isn't ideal but you need protection. Voldemort is already looking for your mother and father and Miss Albrecht. This home is under the fidelius charm and only myself and Miss Albrecht, who is the most gifted legillimence, next to your mother, that I have ever met, knows the location of this house. You will be allowed only in the gardens and on the beach. You cannot go anywhere else. Bot hogsmead, not diagon alley, no where. Edaline has brought everything you need from the manor and you will have your own room here but you must listen to us." Dumbledore explained with urgency.

"I understand. Thank you head master. I am truly sorry-"

"No need to apologize Draco. I understand and have known since the beginning." Dumbledore said, patting Draco's arm. "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

And with that, Dumbledore disapparated, leaving Cissy and I with Draco.

"Would you like to see your room? It's not as roomy or luxurious as the Manor but it should do." I said gently.

"Yes please. Thank you Eda."

"You're welcome Draco. Follow me."

Cissy and I led him to his bedroom downstairs. It was plain but I had brought some of his belongings so he could make it his own for the time being.

"Its lovely. Thank you." He said with a small smile.

"Its my pleasure. I'll give you and your mother a bit to talk." I said, kissing Cissy on the cheek before walking to the kitchen.

They talked for a while but I didn't mind. I began adding extra wards for protection which always took a lot out of me. By the time I was done, Cissy had found me conked out on the couch.

"Wake up my love." She said, bending down infront of me as she peppered my face with kisses.

"Mmm Cissy?" I mumbled

"Yes love its me." She said softly.

"M tired." I whispered.

"Lets get you to bed. Did you lock the doors?"

I nodded.
"And added new wards. Which is why I'm so tired." I said smiling a bit.

"Alright lets get to sleep. I miss being in your arms." She said with a small smile.

I stood up, casted the knox spell, and made my way upstairs with Cissa. She casted a spell once we reached the bedroom that left both of us naked and ready for bed.

"Cissy I love you, but I'm too tired for sex and that says a lot since you're naked and I'm very tempted right now." I yawned.

She let out a small chuckle.

"No sex. I just want skin on skin contact my love. I..."

"No need to explain Cissa dove. I'm not complaining." I said connecting our lips in a kiss.

We curled up in my king sized bed under the soft covers.

"C'mere baby girl, I wanna hold you." I said.

She scooted closer until our chests were pressed against each other. I kissed her head as we wrapped our arms around each other.

"Will you sing to me?" She whispered.

"Of course my love. What kind of song?"

"Mmm how about a sleepy love song." She said, already half asleep.

"Ok."

If I needed you would you come to me?
Would you come to me for to ease my pain?
If you needed me I would come to you
I would swim the sea for to ease your pain
Well, the night's forlorn and the morning's born
And the morning's born with the lights of love
And you'll miss sunrise if you close your eyes
And that would break my heart in two
If I needed you would you come to me?
Would you come to me for to ease my pain?
If you needed me I would come to you
I would swim the sea for to ease your pain
Baby's with me now since I showed her how
To lay her lilly hand in mine
Who could you'll agree, she's a sight to see
A treasure for the poor to find
If I needed you would you come to me?
Would you come to me for to ease my pain?
If you needed me I would come to you
I would swim the sea for to ease your pain

Cissa was dead asleep and I grinned at my beautiful witch.

"Goodnight my angel." I whispered before drifting off to sleep.
---

I awoke to the faint sounds of thunder in the distance. It was a stormy day and the rain had begun to fall. Since I lived near the beach, it hardly got much snow... instead it was cold and rainy and it hailed.

Narcissa was asleep next to me, looking absolutely gorgeous. The sight made my heart melt. I was about to plant tiny butterfly kisses on her face when a big boom of thunder rattled her from her sleep and she sat up startled.

"Oh Merlin! They've found us! Draco! Edaline love we have to go!"

"Cissy-" I tried to calm her but she jumped put of bed stark naked and threw on a robe, yanking me with her before I could respond.

"Draco! DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY!" She yelled

"Cissy!" I shouted

She whipped around, her eyes full of fear."

"What?!"

"Cissy my love... its just thunder." I said softly, moving closer to cup her face. She looked in my eyes, hers brimming with tears.

"Oh..."

I nodded trying to comfort her.

"Shhh my darling dove. You're safe. Draco is safe. I'm safe. No one is going to find us here." I cooed, kissing her forehead as I pushed a strand of her soft bi colored hair from her face.

"Salazar. I'm sorry my love. I- I'm just a bit on edge." She whispered.

"Its quite alright Cissa. I understand. Now come back to bed and take that robe off. I was quite enjoying the view." I said with a smirk.

She flushed a bit and did as I requested, jumping into my arms and allowing me to carry her back to our warm bed.

She burried her head in my neck and pulled the covers over us, sighing in comfort as the warmth engulfed us.

"I love you so much darling." She whispered.

"And I you my love."

The door burst open revealing a startled Draco.

"Mother?! Whats wrong?!"

Cissy didn't move from my grasp.

"Nothing dear. Go get ready for school. I made a mistake." She mumbled.

He looked at me with questioning eyes.

"She's fine Draco. She heard the loud thunder and got a bit worried. Have a good day." I said softly.

He nodded and gave me a small smile before leaving to meet Albus.

Cissa and I had the whole day to ourselves and it was too cold and gloomy to do anything so I insisted we stay in bed all day.

"Are we getting dressed?" She mumbled against my chest

"Not a chance in hell." I said, kissing her head.

"Good. I'm feeling rather"

She leaned into my ear.

"Needy."

My eyes bore into her lust filled ones and I connected our lips a second later, pulling her ontop of my lap.

I could feel her slick center against my thigh and I reveled in the fact that I was the only one who made her this aroused.

"Is that so? Well we can't have that can we?" I murmured back, gripping her hips lightly as she began to rut against my thigh.

Desperate for friction, she tried to move faster, letting out soft moans as she did that turned into cries of frustration when I slowed her movements.

I leaned up and began leaving marks on her neck and chest making her cry out in pleasure.

"More!"

I changed nothing and continued.

"Please..." she gasped, her eyes half closed, her hands gripping my shoulders as she fucked herself on my thigh.

"Please what dearest?" I asked with my faux innocence tone.

"You know what!"

"So desperate. Ask nicely first, .

She huffed and rolled her eyes but was cut off by her own moan as I bounced my leg.

"O-oh! Please mummy! Fuck me harder! Make me cum!"

If I wasn't already dripping wet, I was now.

"Such good manners." I husked, immediately gripping her hips tighter and bouncing my leg as she fucked herself faster, moaning obscenely loud.

"So loud for me baby. Scream for me. Good girl."

"Oh merlin! I'm so close!" She whimpered, biting her lip.

Her nails were digging into my shoulders and I loved it. The pain and pleasure were a perfect mix and Narcissa looked like a sex goddess.

"Good girl. Such a perfect girl. Cum for me. Cum all over me." I whispered, giving her left nipple a nip.

She moved faster and harder, her movements erratic, and I could feel her Clench against me.

"M-Mummy Oh!" She cried as she reached her climax.

"So perfect honey."

I eased her through the aftershocks until she collapsed against my chest, completely exhausted.

"You did so well."

She kissed my lips softly and began to kiss down my body.

Her lips on my flesh sent me into orbit. My head was spinning from her actions and I had to used all my focus to get words out.

"C-cissy! Are you sure you're ready? I- Oh merlin!" I moaned as she began to suck on my nipple.

"Hush darling. Let me make you feel good."

A soft whine escaped my lips before I could stop it as she descended down my body, settling between my legs.

Cissy's ministrations were enough to send me right to the edge. No one has ever made me cum so I was shocked at how close I was from Cissy's tongue and fingers.

"So good baby girl... S-so clo- Oh! close!"

Narcissa smirked up at me and added a third finger, stretching me so good.
I let out a wail of approval, tugging on her hair as she brought me closer and closer to my climax.

"Taste so good mummy." She murmured, flicking my clit with her tongue as she fucked me harder and faster with her fingers.

"Ohhhh Cissy! Yes!" I cried as my hips bucked frantically against her face and fingers.

I felt the coil in my core, about to cum.

"Cum for me mummy." Cissa husked.

Thats all it took for me to tip over the edge.

"Baby! Ohh!" I cried as I came hard all over her fingers.

Cissa was wearing a shit eating grin as she fucked me to orgasm.

"You're turn." I said breathlessly.

Narcissa and I spent the whole day relaxing together in bed. It hadn't stopped raining so there was really nothing to do except watch movies and read books. So that's exactly what we did. I was determined to take my lovers mind off the storm and the death eaters that would be coming after us but no matter what we did, she seemed to be on edge.

Her head was on my chest as we lay cuddling together that evening.

"What of they find us? What will happen to Draco? Surely they'll kill him! I- "

"Cissa. Calm down. No one has found us yet. We have Dumbledore and the Order of the Phoenix on our side. We are not alone in this. I would die before I let anything happen to you or Draco. Please my love. Just breathe with me. Its all going to be alright." I cooed, stroking her hair just the way she likes.

She nodded, her breathing in rhythm with my own.

"I'm sorry Eda." She whispered.

"Don't apologize for being scared love. Its natural. Just trust that I will never let anyone harm you or your son."

"I love you Eda. I don't know what the future holds but I'm not as scared to face it now that I have you. You're safe with me and we're safe with you."

"I love you Cissy." I said, kissing her forehead.

"I love you too darling."

For now the "I love yous" and our little family was enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 2.1K 90
❝I love you.❞ ❝I'll still love you tomorrow.❞ Harry x Fem OC All characters belong to JK Rowling, the transphobe, except the characters I created. (O...
16K 558 11
I am so embarrassed, I couldn't believe how bad and how many typos there were in my original. This is me re-writing it and making it better, hopefull...
7.4K 193 11
I was bored🤷 Ships- Jegulus Wolfstar Dorlene MaryPandalily RoseKiller Maybe Partyvan and anything I decide to add later but its 3am before school an...
53.2K 1.9K 48
{Slow updates} all information on the first page❤️ Please remember it's a fanfic! All scenarios only exist in my mind! Thank you darlings🤍