My Sunshine, Her Stars (Re Up...

By CissasBraincell

Re uploaded Narcissa x Female OC story that wattpad deleted... sorry it took so long. I hope I can make up wi... More

Introduction
The Queen and Her Knight
Dead๐Ÿ’€
I could never forget you
Lady Of The Manor
Unexpected Guest
Saving her
Fight
The Little Things
Anxiety
Magic at Disney
Maybe I Need You
Sick Days
The One Where Narcissa Gets High
Crucio and Cuddles
New Addition (aka the one where Narcissa buys a fox)
Cramps and Cuddles
Bad Days
Honey, Hi
Yule Ball
Misunderstandings
Eda The Ballerina Pt 1 (All I Have)
I Love You
Eda the Ballerina Pt 3 the finale ig (Irina)
Ode to Mommy Issues
Always
Mermaid Eda
Forever and Always
The One Where Eda Tackles Someone To Save Narcissa
Please Don't Go.... I Love You
Can I Come Home
Blood Is Not Thicker Than Water
Mother In Law
Marin
The One Where Eda Tells Narcissa What Happened
Mother In Law II Druella Returns
Say Yes To The Dress
Miscarriage
Sick Sloth Cuddles
You Left.
Sirius's Sad Girl Hours
Changes
A/N
Turbulent dates
Narcissa VS Mormon Missionaries
Update!!!
โœจHow You Get The Girlโœจ
โœจHow You Get The Girl pt.1โœจ
โœจHow You Get The Girl pt.2โœจ
โœจHow You Get The Girl pt.3โœจ
โœจHow You Get The Girl pt.4โœจ
โœจHow You Get The Girl pt.5โœจ
โœจHow You Get The Girl pt.6โœจ
โœจHow You Get The Girl pt. 7โœจ
The one where Marin gets her first period

Baby Time

908 19 20
By CissasBraincell

Imagine having divorced parents (cries in trauma)

God I hate being pregnant. Well thats not true. I love being pregnant but I am so uncomfortable right now I want to pull my hair out.

But even worse than that, a mix up had occurred and my mom was currently staying with us at the same time as my dad and step mom. When I say that Cissy and I are in over our heads, I'm not joking. Andy and Teddy have been visiting multiple times a week since Andy is our midwife and Teddy is my godson and I have fo say, they are the highlight of this shit storm. At this point in time, I am almost nine months pregnant and am due in mid September.

My mom, dad, and stepmom have been staying with us for only a day and Cissy and I are going crazy.

September 10th-
"Good morning bumblebee." Cissy said, her arm still wrapped around my very swollen belly as she had taken on the role of the big spoon since I had gotten pregnant.

"Morning Cissa dove." I sighed contently, slowly rolling over to kiss her good morning.

A loud crash snapped us out of our blissful state of waking up to each other.

"God damnit Kent!"

I groaned pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Fuck off Rachel!" My dad yelled back.

"I'm gonna kill them." I muttered angrily. Cissy tried to grab my arm but even heavily pregnant, I was too fast for her and was out the door in my maternity tank top, and shorts about to hex my divorced parents for waking me up.

As I walked out I could hear the three of them bickering.

"I'm sorry who the fuck do you think you are speaking to my husband like that?!" My stepmom snapped.

I stormed into the kitchen basically breathing fire with a crazed look in my eyes when they looked up and saw me.

"IT IS 7 IN THE MORNING AND I AM 9 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH A MAGICAL CHILD THAT NEVER STOPS KICKING! CAN YOU THREE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET MY WIFE AND I SLEEP IN PEACE?!" I snarled.

"Language Eda!" My dad said

I fixed him with a raised brow and the don't fuck with me face I gave my students and he shut up.

Cissy appeared a moment later putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Morning everyone." She said with a strained smile.

"Sorry Eda." My dad said.

"For the love of god you're all grown ass adults. Can you be alone without arguing for 5 minutes while Narcissa and I get changed?" I asked rubbing my temples as Cissy rubbed my back.

"Yes. We're sorry." My mom said.

"Good. Dad how about you start on breakfast. I'll be out to help in just a moment." I said, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Sounds good honey. What would you like?"

"A fertata. We have everything in the kitchen."

"And help yourselves to whatever is in the pantry." Narcissa said before apparating us back to the bedroom.

"Cissy can't we just send them to a hotel? I truly only wanted my mom here and she just showed up unannounced like the other two." I whined

Cissy smirked and kissed my forehead.

"Dear they're family. Just try to be civil. If it gets to be too much we can send them away." She said softly.

"God I love you." I said kissing her lips chastley.

"I love you too dearest." She said, magicking a pair of black slacks and a simple blouse onto her slim and beautiful body.

I magicked my tan drawstring shorts on and my flowy white shirt on that I had placed a protection from stains on.

When Cissy and I were ready for the day, we made our way back to the kitchen. I had my wand in my hand and used it to turn on some music.

"Is this Jack Johnson?" My mom asked.

"Yes." I said, making my way into the kitchen to help my dad while I sang along.

"GOOD MORNING AUNTY EDA!" A little boys voice boomed from the direction of the fireplace.

Everyone whipped around in shock seeing a little boy running towards me at full speed.

"Jesus christ!" I yelped.

My godson Teddy was running towards me at full speed, the 6 year old boy crushing my legs in a hug.

"Morning buddy." I said smiling. Hugging him back.

"AUNTY CISSA!" He cheered, running to Cissy who picked him up and hugged him.

"Hello my darling! How's my favorite nephew?" Cissa grinned, kissing him on the head

"Oh I love this song!" Andy's voice sounded from behind me as I felt my surrogate mom's arms wrap around me.

"Me too! How are you Andy?" I asked hugging her back.

"I'm great! But who are these people?" She whispered.

"Eda who are these people?" My dad asked cautiously.

"Calm down everyone." Cissy said. "This is my sister Andromeda and her grandson Teddy. Teddy is Edaline's godson, and her best friends son. They visit all the time."

"Pleasure to meet you all." Andy said kindly.

"Ted do you wanna help make breakfast?" I asked

"Yeah!" He said excitedly, his hair turning from blonde to fiery red in excitement.

My parents gasped.

"Calm down he's a metamorphmagus. He can change his appearance at will just like Dora." I said.

"Thats insane!" My stepmom said in awe.

"Ok buddy go wash your hands and my dad and I will let you help." I said kissing his head.

"Ok aunty!" He said dashing to the bathroom.

I turned to face Cissa and Andy with an exasperated look.

"Any other surprise visitors?" I asked with a strained smile.

"Mum? Muddy?!"

"For the love of-"

"Dragon! Harry! What a pleasant surprise!" Cissa said, embracing her son and his husband.

"Muddy."

"Ferret."

"You got fat muddy." He said

"The bottle blonde bleach dye isn't doing your hair any favors ferret boy." I shot back.

We stared at each other for a moment before moving to hug each other tightly. We both cracked a smile and laughed before I hugged Harry.

After we had gotten over the shock, Cissy introduced everyone to my family and they began chatting away as Teddy and my dad and I made breakfast.

It was delicious and we were all stuffed by the end and I was exhausted from everyone showing up randomly.

When my dad and Jenni offered to clean the kitchen, I couldn't say no.

Andy was in deep conversation with my mom, and Cissy and the boys were catching up.

"Aunty?"

I looked down at my godson.

"Yes buddy?"

"Can we go to my mums tree?" He asked timidly.

"Of course. Lets go." I said extending my hand.

We slipped outside unnoticed and walked to Dora's big tree.

Teddy sat down underneath it with me and talked to the tree like it was his mum.

"What was she like Eda?" He asked

I smiled sadly at the boy, hating that he would never get to know his parents.

"She was the funniest and most free spirited and loyal person I've ever met. And she loved you so much Ted. She really did." I whispered, pulling him into a hug.

We sat under it for a bit longer. I told him some stories about his mum and my memories with her when Harry found us.

"Hey glasses." I said wiping a tear away.

"Hey Professor. Hey little man." He said sitting with Teddy.

I took that as my cue to leave, letting Harry tell our godson all about his father. I found Cissy in the kitchen conversing with Andy and my mom.

"Hello darling." Cissy said smiling

"Hey baby." I said sitting down next to her.

I leaned my head on her shoulder, exhaustion from the heavy weight I had been carrying around for nine months setting in on me.

After 20 minutes, Andy, Teddy, Draco, and Harry all left and it was just me and Cissy with my mom. My dad and stepmom went out to explore around Scotland for the day.

"What would you like to do today?" I asked my mom.

"Oh honey I came to help you with whatever you two need. We can do whatever you feel up to doing." She said hugging me.

I looked at Cissy.

"I'm afraid you've come at a boring time Rachel. Edaline and I don't really do much right now. This pregnancy has been tough on her and we really just read, garden, and take walks together." Cissa said sympathetically.

"I might go out for a walk if thats alright." My mom said.

"Thats great mom! Just be careful, the sand can get rather slippery and its easy to fall." I said

"Thanks honey. I'll be back later."

My mom grabbed her AirPods and left on a walk.

Finally having the house to ourselves again, Cissy moved to the couch, spread her legs, and gestured for me to lay between them so she could read to me.

I immediately snuggled into her, falling asleep within minutes of her reading to me and stroking my hair.

I woke up around noon, about an hour later, to Cissa, asleep as well.

I was starving and as comfortable as I was laying with my wife, I knew I needed to start on lunch.

"Mmmm no come back." My wife said in her half asleep state of being.

I chuckled softly.
"I'd love to little dove but your daughter thinks its really funny to kick the shit out of my ribs when I don't feed her every five minutes. So now I'm starving."

"I fail to see why this results in my lack of snuggles petal." She huffed.

"I'll snuggle you after lunch. Maybe we can go sit on the beach."

"Deal." Cissa said getting up to help me make lunch.

"Sit down Cissa. I'm pregnant, not immobile."

"I want to try something. You've been so uncomfortable and I can tell your back is killing you." She said softly, wrapping her arms around me as I made us some left over mac n cheese.

"If you suggest sex right now I will hex you." I said firmly.

"No sex. Just trust me." She laughed

"I trust you with my life little dove. Go ahead." I said.

Slowly, Narcissa placed her hands under my big swollen belly and lifted it up, relieving the pain in my back.

I let out a soft moan of appreciation and dropped my head on her shoulder. She was wearing heels making us closer in height.

"How does that feel?" She cooed

"So good. Oh merlin you have no idea. Thank you baby." I sighed out.

She held the weight for ten minutes or so before finally lowering my stomach.

I let out a grunt of disapproval and she moved to lift my bump again but I stopped her.

"I'm ok Cissy. Thank you for holding it for as long as you did. That made a world of difference." I said, turning around to connect our lips in a sweet kiss.

My mom came back right as we were about to eat. Lucky for me, I made extras.

"How was your walk mom?" I asked as we all ate lunch.

"Beautiful honey. Thank you." She said

We talked for a bit before Cissy and I decided to take a long afternoon nap/repay the cuddles I owed my needy wife.

Cissy and I laid in bed holding each other resting when my dad and jenni got back.

"SWEETPEA!" My dad yelled.

"Shhh!" My mom shushed them.

"Where are they?" My dad asked

"They're asleep. Edaline's pregnancy has been taking a toll on her and Narcissa finally got her comfortable enough to sleep. Try to be quiet please." My mom said respectfully.

"Don't talk to him like that!" Jenni snapped.

My mom rolled her eyes.

"Thats where Edaline gets the disrespect." Jenni said annoyed.

"Why should she respect a woman who has made her feel unwanted and excluded all her life?" My mom snapped.

"How dare-"

I emerged from the bedroom with Cissa helping me walk. My back felt like it was splitting in half and I wanted our baby out.

"IF YOU THREE DON'T SHUT UP I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL HEX YOU!" I yelled angrily.

"We are adults Eda! We can have a conversation!" My dad said firmly.

"Alright first of all-"

But Narcissa cut me off.

"Right thats enough. Rachel was the only one who was invited because Edaline and I both agreed that we wanted someone to help out with the baby for the first two weeks. You two," she turned to face my dad and step mom. "Showed up here unannounced with no prior warning. While I am thrilled you are finally showing an interest in your daughters life, you were not invited and you are causing my wife, who is carrying my child I might add, an unnecessary amount of stress by fighting. So you can either stay for the remainder of your visit and be civil with Rachel or you can leave. I honestly don't care. But my priority is Eda and my child and you three are making it very hard to do so."

"You don't want us here?" My dad turned to me.

"I just want some god damn peace and quiet!" I wailed exasperatedly. "I want the fighting between you three to stop. I want the baby to stop kicking my ribs every two minutes. I want my morning sickness to stop. I want my back to stop feeling like it's splitting in two. I want her out of me but most of all, I want to nap with Narcissa without being awoken by two grown ass women yelling at each other because they can't get over the fact that my dad was married to a different woman at one point in time. Like Jesus fucking Christ! Its our house not yours and its not too much to ask for. If you can't handle that, stay in a hotel or stay in the guest bedroom."

"I'm sorry sweetpea. We haven't been respectful at all. The fighting will stop." My dad said.

"Good. Now I'm going to rest before I start on dinner." I said.

Narcissa helped me walk back to the bedroom, laying me down and spooning me from behind when we got there.

"I find it oddly fitting that you married a touch starved mentally ill Gryffindor and I married a Slytherin pureblood who grew up in an abusive home that needs to receive comfort. Its like we're a match made in heaven." I said

"Mmmm you forgot about our fierce protective nature over those we love." She mumbled into my shoulder.

"Ah yes. That too." I said giggling.

Cissy and I got up around 4:30 to start on dinner.

I couldn't eat anything with too much flavor without it upsetting my stomach so I made soup for myself and steak, and potatoes for Cissy, Dad, and Jenni. I made my mom some salmon, and cooked asparagus for veggies.

My mom was out in the garden and my dad and Jenni were out on a walk so it was just me and my dove dancing around in the kitchen.

Cissy however found my love for Johnny Cash "bloody awful. What kind of music is this?!"

"Its old country darling." I said while singing folsom prison blues to her.

Well if they freed me from this prison
If that railroad train was mine
I bet I'd move it on a little farther down the line
Far from Folsom prison, that's where I want to stay
And I'd let that lonesome whistle blow my blues away

"Please darling I love you so much but choose something else! Anything else!" She begged.

"Alright fine. Be like that you snobby brit." I said cackling.

I picked an ABBA song instead. Knowing it would make Cissy smile, I grabbed my spatula and started singing and dancing to her.

Half past twelve
And I'm watching the late show in my flat all alone
How I hate to spend the evening on my own
Autumn winds
Blowing outside my window as I look around the room
And it makes me so depressed to see the gloom

I spun around and flipped my hair dramatically.

There's not a soul out there
No one to hear my prayer
Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight
Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away
Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight
Take me through the darkness to the break of the day

Cissy was chuckling wholeheartedly at my antics.

Movie stars
Find the end of the rainbow with a fortune to win
It's so different from the world I'm living in
Tired of TV
I open the window and I gaze into the night
But there's nothing there to see no one in sight
There's not a soul out there
No one to hear my prayer
Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight
Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away
Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight
Take me through the darkness to the break of the day
Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight
There's not a soul out there
No one to hear my prayer
Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight
Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away
Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight
Take me through the darkness to the break of the day
Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight
Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away
Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight
Take me through the darkness to the break of the day

"If we're singing ABBA, I have the one to sing to you darling." She smirked, waving her wand to play her song. I handed her a spare spatula as a mic and Cissy went at it.

Everybody screamed
When I kissed the teacher

I cackled at the memory of Cissa kissing me in front of my class of 7th years years prior.

And they must have thought they dreamed
When I kissed the teacher
All my friends at school
They had never seen the teacher blush
She looked like a fool
Nearly petrified 'cause she was taken by surprise
When I kissed the teacher
Couldn't quite believe her eyes
When I kissed the teacher
My whole class went wild
As I held my breath
The world stood still but then she just smiled
I was in the seventh heaven
When I kissed the teacher

My dad and stepmom had just walked inside but Cissy and I were having too much fun to notice. They just sat back and watched.

What a mad day
Now I see everything in a different light
What a mad day
I was up in the air
And she taught me a lesson alright

That I did. Her ass was red for a week.

I was in a trance
When I kissed the teacher
Suddenly I took the chance
When I kissed the teacher
Leaning over me
She was trying to explain the laws of geometry
And I couldn't help it
I just had to kiss the teacher
What a mad day
Now I see everything in a different light
What a mad day
I was up in the air and she taught me a lesson alright
What a crazy day
When I kissed the teacher
All my sense had flown away
When I kissed the teacher
My whole class went wild
As I held my breath
The world stood still, but then she just smiled
I was in the seventh heaven
When I kissed the teacher
(I wanna hug, hug him) When I kissed the teacher
(I wanna hug, hug, hug him) When I kissed the teacher
(I wanna hug, hug him) When I kissed the teacher

Cissa spun me out and into her again, connecting our lips in a sweet kiss.

"I'm lucky enough to kiss the teacher everyday." She said with a smirk.

"I'll never forget the faces on my students when you kissed me before their lesson and left. They were shocked." I said giggling.

"Mmm I'm sure. My ass was red for a week." Cissa gave me that shit eating grin and I slapped her ass.

"Oi!"

"Not my fault baby girl. Your ass was right there. And I'm nothing if not an opportunist." I said kissing her cheek as we shuffled through a few more songs.

Finally dinner was ready. Cissa had set the table for everyone and helped me sit down at the table. My parents all came inside and we sat down for a slightly tense but good meal.

My mom and Jenni cleared the kitchen in a move that shocked us all. They were civil and even somewhat friendly towards each other.

After dinner, I walked slowly down to the beach to sit on the sand and watch as the cloudy gray sky grew darker. The breeze made the scene look absolutely magical and I couldn't get enough of the calmness that rushed over me.

The baby was moving around sending me a flood of positive emotions. I rubbed my swollen tummy loving the thought of Cissy and I raising our a baby girl together. I wonder if she will want more. Or if I will want more. I don't know if I can do this again.

I was so lost in thought I didn't even register my father coming to sit next to me on the sand.

"It's beautiful here. I understand why you love it so much." He said

I smiled at him and nodded.

"It is beautiful here. It's secluded from everything and I have my own private beach to surf on, not to mention a beautiful wife, home, and garden." I replied.

"You know, all I've ever wanted was for you to be happy." He said. "It seems like you've found your happiness with Narcissa."

I turned to face him with tears brimming in my eyes.

"Narcissa sets my soul on fire. She is everything I've ever needed and more, not to mention she is the kindest and most caring human being I've ever met. And she loves me daddy. She really, truly, deeply, loves me. She even finds a way to love my flaws and god knows I have a lot of them." I said.

"As much as I never supported your lifestyle, I am so relieved you married her. She is absolutely wonderful and I love the way she treats you. You can see it in her eyes when you walk into the room that her whole world lights up. I'm sorry I wasn't more supportive or understanding Eda. I hope its not too late." He said sincerely.

I wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"Its not too late daddy. Its harder than I'd like to admit but you're making an effort and it really shows. So I love you and I appreciate what you're doing." I said.

"Love you honey bunny."

"I love you too."

"So how did you fall in love with an older woman?" He asked

I laughed at the memory.

"Well how could I not fall for her? She's beautiful, smart, witty, loving, and classy. She's a wonderful mother to Draco and before we were together, she was and still is the most amazing friend. You remember when we came to visit when Nana passed?"

He nodded

"About a month before she passed, Narcissa and I had a falling out and stopped speaking for a month. When I got the call, I showed up on her front door step in tears and she pulled me inside and held me for hours like nothing ever happened. When I confessed that I couldn't face the family alone after failing to find a cure, she dropped everything and told me she was coming with me. When I told her she didn't have to she shushed me and told me she wanted to. And when we got back, she stayed at the cottage with me for a week until my time off was up just to make sure I was ok. She is fiercely loyal and protective over the ones she loves and would stop at nothing to protect them. She lied to the most powerful and dangerous dark wizard in the world to save her son's boyfriend (now husband) who happened to be the chosen one. And-"

"Wow! Thats insane. She has some balls."

"My wife has balls of steel. But thats not all. Narcissa stayed during the bad like I did but I never expected her to. I always assumed she would come to the realization that she deserved so much better and leave me but she never did. She stayed through my anxiety attacks, my depression, and she helped me through my eating disorder all while reassuring me that I was strong. That I was brave and beautiful. That I was a fighter and that I am loved. That I deserve the world. She holds me when I cry, and best of all, when we explode on each other and have nasty fights, which is very rare, but when it happens, we are able to get past it because we have lived through the worst and we know that our love for one another can overcome anything. I never knew I could love and be loved by someone unconditionally. Honestly dad, she brings out the best of me and brought back a part of me I forgot I had."

He looked genuinely moved by my words.

"I think you found your soulmate."

"I know I have. And we're having a baby. It's everything I never knew I needed."

He pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry the pregnancy is so rough on you."

"I just can't wait to get her out." I said patting my tummy.

She kicked me hard in the rib.

"Oi! Knock it off you little scroot!" I groaned.

My dad rolled his eyes and felt her kicking.

"Thats incredible. I still can't believe my baby is having a baby!"

"I never would've thought. But Narcissa changed everything." I said wiping a happy tear from my eye.

We sat in silence before he went back inside.

So I was once again alone on the beach with my thoughts and a kicking magical baby.

"Darling?"

I turned my head to find Narcissa smiling at me gently.

"Hey baby." I said grinning at my gorgeous wife.

"Its getting dark sweetheart. Lets go inside." She said gently.

I nodded and let her help me up.
As we walked back in the house, I noticed Cissy had enchanted the ceiling to look like it was sparkling. She waved her wand and the familiar tune of our song began.

"May I have this dance my love?" She asked

I nodded and let her pull me close.

Steal my heart and hold my tongue
I feel my time, my time has come
Let me in, unlock the door
I've never felt this way before
And the wheels just keep on turning
The drummer begins to drum
I don't know which way I'm going
I don't know which way I've come
Hold my head inside your hands
I need someone who understands
I need someone, someone who hears
For you, I've waited all these years
For you I'd wait 'til kingdom come
Until my day, my day is done
And say, you'll come and set me free
Just say, you'll wait, you'll wait for me
In your tears and in your blood
In your fire and in your flood
I hear you laugh, I heard you sing
I wouldn't change a single thing
And the wheels just keep on turning
The drummers begin to drum
I don't know which way I'm going
I don't know what I'll become
For you I'd wait 'til kingdom come
Until my days, my days are done
And say you'll come and set me free
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me
Just say, you'll wait, you'll wait for me

My head was resting on her head, enjoying the closeness of being together.

"I love you so much Cissa Do- AHH!" Pain shot through my lower body and I felt a liquid run down my legs. I grabbed onto her as my knees buckled from the pain.

"What's happening?!" I cried.

"Oh darling you're water just broke! You're in labor. She's coming." Cissa said, excitedly but worriedly.

"She's coming! Thank gAHHHHH!" I yelped falling to the floor.

All three of my parents rushed into the living room.

"Honey whats wrong?" My mom asked.

"She's in labor." Cissy said. "Can you get her to the couch? I need to send for my sister."

"Kent help me!" My mom said.

"Guys stop I'm fi-FUCKING HELL!"

My dad and mom got me onto the couch as Cissy sent her patronus and within minutes andromeda had arrived with a sleepy teddy in her arms.

"Oh thank god Andy!" I cried with relief.

"Harry will be here any minute to take care of him while I deliver my niece." She said

"It hurts! Make it stop!" I wailed

"Whats wrong with her aunty Cissa?" Teddy asked running towards me throwing his arms around me.

"Oh sweetheart its ok. I'm having a baby. A-nd she-mmmm bloody hell- she's ready to come out. I'll be just fine." I gritted out, ruffling his hair.

Cissy was behind me letting me squeeze her hand.

Jenni was helping Andy get everything set up in the guest room while my mom took Teddy's hand and took him outside.

"You're doing great sweetpea." My dad said rubbing my shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" I snapped crying in pain.

"Sorry." He said kissing my forehead and leaving.

"Andy! Hurry up!" Cissa yelled

"We're ready. Bring her in!" She called back.

Cissy helped me up slowly and walked me to the bedroom, sitting me down on the bed as she got me undressed and into a nightgown.

A few minutes had passed without another contraction and I was now laying on the bed having Andy examine me.

"You're only 3 centimeters dilated honey. It's gonna be a while." She said sympathetically.

"Kill me now." I groaned flopping back onto the bed.

"Sorry dear. My sister would kill me before I ever laid a hand on you." She said. "Did you see her face when I had to stick my fingers in you to see how far you were? I thought she was going to hex me!" Andy said.

"Serves you right for touching my wife." Cissy said glaring at her.

I kissed my wife's cheek and tilted her face towards mine.

"Narcissa. I'm in charge of delivering your child. Trust me when I say the last thing I want to do is finger your wife."

"Hey! Am I not attractive enough for you Andy?" I asked. "I know I look like an ugly whale but c'mon!"

"You made my wife cry Andromeda! Have you no shame?" Cissy teased.

"Oh har har. I need to speak with Potter and Fer- I mean Draco." Andy said leaving the room.

I let out a cackle.

"Ferret boy for the win!" I chanted.

Cissy sighed amd rolled her eyes with a smile. She kissed my head and stroked my hair.

"Cissy, part of me wants you to lay in bed with me and the other part of me wants you to just sit by the bed and not touch me. Help."

Narcissa laughed and summoned the chair from the corner and sat down, holding my hand.

"Thats alright dear. I'll just sit right here with you until you need me." She said.

"Oh god Cissy it hurts!" I cried as another contraction hit me.

"I know little dove. But you're doing so well. I'm so proud of you." She said softly.

It had been two hours amd my contractions were increasing in pain and time. They were closer together and lasted longer and I wanted her out of me.

"Cissy! Petal. Please get her out. I'm begging you. I can't do this." I cried.

"Edaline look at me. Look." She said firmly but kind.

I turned to look at her.

"Darling you took a sectum sempra curse for me. You've been crucio'd more than once and tortured. You've got a ton of tattoos without any pain relief and you have your nose and belly button pierced. You can do this. I know it hurts and I know you're miserable but you can do this baby." She said.

"I guess you're ri- Ahhhhhh." I yelped

"She wants to come out. I have to be dilated by now Cissy. Can I push now? Please?" I begged grabbing her hands.

"I'll have Andy check." She said. "ANDROMEDA!" She yelled.

"Bloody hell I'm coming!" Andy called back, bolting into the room a minute later.

"What is it? Are you alright?" She asked worriedly.

"Andy god damnit get her out now! I'm dying over here!" I whined.

"Calm down. I'll check." She said

"Sweetie you're only 5 cm dilated. You have a while longer. You can try walking. That usually helps speed up the-"

I was up out of the bed before Andy could finish her sentence and Narcissa had to grab me so I didn't fall.

"Eda. Little dove. Please sit!" She begged.

I looked at her, my eyes blazing.

"I'M. GETTING. HER. OUT." I gritted.

"Ok at least let me help you walk. You're gonna fall." Cissy said, standing behind me as she walked me through the house for 10 ish minutes.

I wanted to keep walking but the pain of my contractions were too much and I couldn't stand.

"Eda we need to get you back to bed. It's not worth it dear. Trust me. I almost died the last time I gave birth." She said, willing me to listen.

I bit back the retort, seeing the fear in her eyes and nodded.

"Thank you." She whispered and kissed my cheek as she led me back to the bedroom slowly.

Andy helped Cissy lay me down in the bed and she checked me again.

"7 centimeters Sweetie. You're getting closer." She said squeezing my hand.

"Fuck!" I yelled in frustration.

"What can I do baby?" Cissy asked.

"I don't know Narcissa! I just want it to be over!" I wailed.

"Shh I know baby girl. I know." She whispered.

"Hold me." I whimpered.

Cissy immediately laid next to me in bed and wrapped her arms around me.

I fell into her embrace because as uncomfortable as I was, I needed my wife right now.

Another hour passed of contractions and moaning in pain. Cissy was in the chair again, holding my hand.

"BLOODY FUCKIN HELL!" I cried.
"ANDROMEDA TONKS!"

"I'm checking dear just give me a moment." Andy said.

I turned to face my wife.

"You just want one right?!"

She looked down blushing a bit.

"NARCISSA CASSIOPIEA BLACK! I SW-"

"Your ten centimeters." Andy said.

"What?" I asked

"You can deliver now. You're 10 cm dialated. Are you ready to meet your daughter?" She asked

"Oh god yes get her out please! Andy please!" I cried.

"Alright. I'm impressed you're doing this naturally Eda. Kudos to you. Now on the next contraction you'll need to push as hard as you can ok? Cissa let her squeeze your hand."

Cissy grabbed my hand and kissed my lips chastely.

"Are you ready little dove?" She asked as tears filled her eyes.

"Yes yes get her out oh fuck ow!" I cried.

"Push Eda!"

"AHHHHHH!" I cried.

This was the worst pain I had ever felt.

"Good keep pushing." Andy said.

"Push darling! Push!" Narcissa encouraged as I squeezed the life out of her hand.

"Good Edaline. Now wait for the next contraction. It should be in 10 seconds or so."

"Ok- OH TEN SECONDS MY ASS ANDY!" I snapped and gritted my teeth and I pushed hard again.

"You're doing so well baby. I'm so proud of you."

I faced her with a livid look on my face.

"YOU DID THIS TO ME!" I wailed in pain and anger.

"I can see her head. You need to push now!"

"FU- AHHHHHHH!" I cried. Tears were streaming down my face and sweat dripped off my forehead.

"Good Eda. She's crowning! One more big push. C'mon."

I pushed with every ounce of strength I had left and screamed louder than I ever had before.

"Thats it keep going! She's almost here! You're doing great honey!" Cissa said.

I couldn't hear anything. I only felt pain. Constant burning pain. And then it was over and sounds of our little girls cries filled the air.

"Oh. Its over? She's here?" I asked in relief, flopping back on the bed.

"You did it my love. She's here. Our healthy baby girl is here. I'm so proud of you. So so proud of you. I love you so much." Cissa said through tears.

"Cut the chord Narcissa." Andy said.

Cissy smiled through tears and cut the chord as Andy cleaned our daughter off and swaddled her in a blanket.

"She's perfect mums. Cissy come hold your daughter. We have the after birth to take care of. It shouldn't hurt Eda. Just uncomfy."

I nodded and pushed out the afterbirth and Andy used a simple spell to clean up everything while Cissy sat next to me on the bed with our baby girl.

She handed her to me, holding the two of us as we smiled tears of joy and cooed to our new born bundle of joy.

"What's my nieces name?" Andy asked.

"Lyra Jolie Nymphadora Black." Cissy said softly.

"Perfect." I said kissing my wife deeply.

Andy was crying and hugged us gently, careful not to squish the baby.

"I need to run some diagnostics on her. It should only take a moment." Andy said.

I handed her my daughter and Narcissa carried me back to our master bedroom where the three of us would be sleeping. Lucky for us, our home had 5 bedrooms.

"I am so proud of you my love. So proud." Cissy said, kissing my nose gently as she got me changed into some sweat pants and a clean t shirt.

"Thank you Cissy. You gave me the greatest gifts in the world. Your hand in marriage and our baby girl. I love you so much petal." I whispered.

Cissy also changed into some pajamas and laid down next to me, spooning me in bed.

Andy brought Lyra in a few minutes later. She was asleep and laid her down in the crib next to our bed.

"I updated your family Eda. Told them the three of you were sleeping and that they could see you in the morning. I'll be asleep next door. I have to mail the birth certificate to the ministry and St. Mungos and then I'm going to bed. Wake me if you need me." Andy said, kissing our foreheads.

"Thank you Andy. For everything." I said gently.

"You're so welcome. I love you guys." She said.

"Night sister." Cissa said.

"Night."

She apparated to her bedroom and I drifted off to sleep with Cissy fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 1K 20
PhayuxRain ๐ŸŒช๏ธ๐ŸŒง๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ |๐Ÿ˜บ Just inspired with one of my favourite Wattpad writer ๐Ÿ“ but sadly, write didn't complete that book and I don't know if she p...
13.7K 2.5K 23
โ ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐, ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ? ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ ? ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ฌ...
572K 19K 90
A Malfoy? With a muggle-born? Y/N Malfoy had brought nothing but shame to her family name. But after finding out that she's a prophecy, her entire fu...
7.4K 193 11
I was bored๐Ÿคท Ships- Jegulus Wolfstar Dorlene MaryPandalily RoseKiller Maybe Partyvan and anything I decide to add later but its 3am before school an...