My Sunshine, Her Stars (Re Up...

נכתב על ידי CissasBraincell

Re uploaded Narcissa x Female OC story that wattpad deleted... sorry it took so long. I hope I can make up wi... עוד

Introduction
The Queen and Her Knight
Dead💀
I could never forget you
Lady Of The Manor
Baby Time
Saving her
Fight
The Little Things
Anxiety
Magic at Disney
Maybe I Need You
Sick Days
The One Where Narcissa Gets High
Crucio and Cuddles
New Addition (aka the one where Narcissa buys a fox)
Cramps and Cuddles
Bad Days
Honey, Hi
Yule Ball
Misunderstandings
Eda The Ballerina Pt 1 (All I Have)
I Love You
Eda the Ballerina Pt 3 the finale ig (Irina)
Ode to Mommy Issues
Always
Mermaid Eda
Forever and Always
The One Where Eda Tackles Someone To Save Narcissa
Please Don't Go.... I Love You
Can I Come Home
Blood Is Not Thicker Than Water
Mother In Law
Marin
The One Where Eda Tells Narcissa What Happened
Mother In Law II Druella Returns
Say Yes To The Dress
Miscarriage
Sick Sloth Cuddles
You Left.
Sirius's Sad Girl Hours
Changes
A/N
Turbulent dates
Narcissa VS Mormon Missionaries
Update!!!
✨How You Get The Girl✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.1✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.2✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.3✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.4✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.5✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt.6✨
✨How You Get The Girl pt. 7✨
The one where Marin gets her first period

Unexpected Guest

678 18 2
נכתב על ידי CissasBraincell

Tehe more smut

The sounds of my wife's moans and whimpers of pleasure had me soaking through my panties. Narcissa had been away for her potions research for two days and even though thats not a terrible amount of time apart, I missed her with every fiber of my being.

The way she squirms against me as I fuck her. The way she tosses her head back with her eyes tightly shut when I hit the one spot that makes her lose control. And how she screams my name in pleasure and begs me to make her cum.

"Close honey! Make me cum!" She begged. "P-please!"

I gave her clit a light nip and she let out a high pitched cry, cumming all over my fingers, gently flopping on top of me as I worked her through her high.

"God I missed you." She husked, closing the distance between us again, as she began to ravage my body.

"O-oh!" I moaned, tossing my head back as the pureblood witch sucked and nipped down my neck, finding my sweet spots. "Cissa if you- Oh!- keep this up- Uh! Yes!- I won't last very long."

"Mmmm we have all night my sweet." She smirked, shoving my panties aside as she thrust two fingers into my soaked entrance.

Deciding to give into the pleasure that my wife was giving me, I didn't hold back.

At this moment in time, I'm pregnant with our child and I'm at the wonderful stage of pregnancy where I am horny all of the time.

"Baby- Oh!" I moaned, thrusting my hips up to meet hers.

Cissy began sucking on my nipples, with just the right amount of pressure, knowing they were very sensitive at the moment.

My hands found her bi colored locks, tugging her head impossibly closer to my chest as she fucked me deeper and harder, hitting all the places and giving me the pleasure only she could give me.

"Such a good girl little dove." She murmured against my chest.

"S-so close petal. Please." I whimpered as I felt myself getting closer and closer to the edge.

"Please what darling?" She cooed.

I let out a whine.

"Use your words." She said, slowing her movements.

"Please Cissy! Let me cum! Wanna cum for you! Wanna be your good girl." I cried.

Narcissa smirked and pecked my lips before fucking me harder and faster than I could process.

"My good girl. Cum for me darling. Cum hard." She murmured.

I tossed my head back, my back arching as I reached my orgasm with a high pitched cry.

I came all over Narcissa's fingers as she worked me through the aftershocks.

When I had gone limp, she kissed back up my body, shoving her fingers soaked with my juices into my mouth.

I let out a groan as I sucked them clean.

"You did so well Eda. You're my perfect girl. I love you so much." She cooed, pressing kisses all over my head.

She laid down next to me on the couch and pulled me impossibly closer.

"I missed you so much petal." I said, a single tear rolling down my cheek as I spoke.

She looked down at me with a small smile and pecked my lips.

"I missed you too little dove. And our baby dove too."

We laid there for a moment, kissing softly, preparing for round 2 when a knock at the door interrupted us.

We both looked up in surprise, wondering who would be at our door at 8:30 at night.

"Maybe its Andy?" I suggested.

Narcissa shook her head.

"She would've given us a forewarning." She said, waving her wand, summoning our silk robes.

Once we were both covered, I got up, kissed cissa on the cheek, and made my way to the door.

I opened it, not really paying attention as to who it was as I spoke my mind.

"Listen nows not really a good-"

"Eda Joy!"

The sound of my aunts voice cut me off and sent me into a state of silent shock.

"Uhhh Aun- Auntie Alyson? What are you doing here?" I stammered.

She threw her arms around me, squeezing me tight.

"Oomf!"

"You smell sweaty honey! And your hair is all messy! Did I wake you up?" She asked apologetically.

I blushed a deep crimson.

"Not exactly. Uhm come in?" I said, opening the door up to her.

Narcissa looked up when she saw a woman enter.

"Oh god." Narcissa whispered, plastering on a fake smile as she stood to greet her wife's aunt.

"Allison. Great to see you again. How are you?" She asked kindly.

"Oh! I didn't realize Edaline had company. Its Marissa right?"

Narcissa kept her composure, though barely.

"Narcissa actually. And I live here."

My aunt looked surprised but smiled as we sat on the couch. I sat next to Narcissa with my aunt across from us.

"Oh! So you two are roommates then. Does your husband live here too Edaline?" She asked.

I looked at her confusedly.

"Husband? I don't have a husband. What are you talking about?" I asked my aunt, moving closer to Narcissa.

"Well you must have a husband! How else would you be pregnant? Congratulations by the way! You look beautiful." She asked with a laugh.

Narcissa and I shared a look.

"Auntie... you do know Narcissa is my wife right? We've been married for 4 years. And we've been together for 7. We are having a child together. There is no husband and there is no father." I said, interlocking mine and Narcissa's hands.

My aunt looked at us, highly confused and a bit disgusted.

"But I don't understand... you're not gay. It was a phase when you were a teenager but I was under the impression you grew out of it." She said.

I sat there dumbfounded while Narcissa was casually loosing her cool whilst restraining herself.

"I can assure you Alyson. People don't grow out of being gay." I said icily.

Narcissa removed her hand from my grasp and put an arm around me protectively.

Alyson had to fight a look of shock and outrage.

"Your going to ruin your childs life. A child needs a father and all their life, they will feel out of place. I cannot leave with a clear conscience without expressing my disgust." She said.

I had to take a deep breath. Several deep breaths actually, before forming my response.

I fixed her with the most hateful and disgusted glare I had given someone.

"Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions about my marriage and pregnancy Allison. They are however, not changing a single thing."

"It's your choice Eda. You are not the girl I held as a baby. You are a monster. A disgrace. And I will not have you or your disgusting predator of a wife anywhere near my children. If you ever come to your senses and find Jesus, you can come to me and I'll gladly help you turn your dreadful life around."

Narcissa looked ready to attack.

"How dare you speak to my wife like that?!" Narcissa snapped.

I love the fact Cissa is protective over me but I gave her thigh a gentle squeeze signaling that I could handle this.

I smiled and laughed a cold humorless laugh and leaned in close to Allisons face.

"Let me make myself explicitly clear. I do not give a flying fuck what you think about me or my lifestyle. But if you ever. EVER. Speak about my wife in such a manner again, I will make your life a living hell."
I leaned in even closer.
"If you think for one second that I would ever want anything to do with someone with so much hatred amd judgement in their heart, you're sorely mistaken. I'm going to give you to the count of ten to get the fuck out of my house before I have you arrested."

Alyson looked shocked at my anger but got up and walked to the door.

"Oh and by the way auntie..."

She turned back and looked at me with an angry brow raised.

"My hair was messy and sweaty because Narcissa and I were having kinky, breathtaking sex on the couch where you were sitting. Have fun washing the gay away." I sneered, as she shrieked and ran out of the house screaming obscenities at us.

"Oh go fuck your self you fat barbie lookin cunt!" I shouted angrily.

Cissa came up behind me, shutting the door before wrapping me in a warm and tight embrace.

"I'm so sorry petal. I'm so sorry. How dare she?!" I broke down in her arms.

"Oh my sweet little dove. Its not your fault. Do you understand me? Its. Not. Your. Fault."

"I love you Cissa. Can we go to bed now?" I whimpered.

"Of course my love." She cooed, kissing my head as she led me to our bed.

The sight of my wife who is 5'4 carrying me, a 5'10 pregnant witch, is something else. But it is sweet all the same. Narcissa is the type of wife who would do anything to make me smile. She goes to the ends of the earth to make me feel better and it shows. She is truly magnificent.

"Cissy... put me down. You're going to throw out your back." I whined in protest.

She giggled and kissed me.

"I casted a feather light charm. And honestly darling... you aren't a sack of potatoes. You're not as heavy as you think and I am a lot stronger than I look. So shut up and let me take care of you." She said firmly.

"So bossy." I mumbled into her neck, placing a light kiss there.

She let out a low chuckle as she carried me up to bed.

"How the tables have turned my love." She said, carrying me to our bed.

"Darling I find it much more fun to carry you."

"Its my turn tonight. Let me take care of you." Narcissa cooed, laying me down on the bed.

I sighed and nodded in defeat.

Narcissa plopped down next to me and pulled me against her side.

"I love you darling." She whispered and kissed me softly.

I grinned into the kiss.

"I love you too Cissa."

The next two days went on undisturbed and peaceful.

Cissy had been doing her potions research from home and I was preparing my lesson plans for the year ahead.

I am the defense against the dark arts professor at Hogwarts and having a wife who is a potions master and certified mediwitch has its benefits. Especially when I accidentally injure myself when preparing a lesson. Narcissa has made many surprise visits to my lessons, always making my students days as well as my own.

Now, it is mid july and the school term starts spetember 1st so I only have a month and a half left to prepare my year.

"Cissy."

My wife looked up from her notes, glasses slightly angled down.

"Yes darling?"

"What do you think of coming in to speak about wolfsbane potion during my werewolf unit?"

She smiled.

"I'd love to speak on it my love."

I grinned at the thought of how lucky I am to have my Cissa. She is my whole world.

Three days after the incident with my auntie, Narcissa went into the forest on the northern cost of Scotland to collect some herbs for her research, leaving me at home alone with our baby in my tummy, with some peace and quiet to finish up my lesson plans.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

16K 558 11
I am so embarrassed, I couldn't believe how bad and how many typos there were in my original. This is me re-writing it and making it better, hopefull...
572K 19K 90
A Malfoy? With a muggle-born? Y/N Malfoy had brought nothing but shame to her family name. But after finding out that she's a prophecy, her entire fu...
7.4K 193 11
I was bored🤷 Ships- Jegulus Wolfstar Dorlene MaryPandalily RoseKiller Maybe Partyvan and anything I decide to add later but its 3am before school an...
25.2K 1K 20
PhayuxRain 🌪️🌧️♥️ |😺 Just inspired with one of my favourite Wattpad writer 📝 but sadly, write didn't complete that book and I don't know if she p...