Rose

By laylalovesbooks0

She was only a kid. Her mom was never home. She would take care of her self. A stranger helps her and she nev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Introducing Chapter

3.3K 24 4
By laylalovesbooks0

Hello! This is my second story. I will be updating once a day or sometimes twice. Thank you for choosing this book.

Im new to writing so please bare with me and give me ideas, grammar etc but don't be mean about it.

Please vote or comment. It means a lot to writers especially me. I love when people give me feedback and It makes me happy knowing there is some people who like my book.

My tik tok is laylalovesbook with a zero. I might post ideas, spoilers on there etc.

All Rights of this book are reserved to me.
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of me.

This is 14 year old Rose's aesthetic

This is 21 year old Rose's aesthetic

This is Sebastian's aesthetic. Some context is that he was twenty when he first met Rose and he is now 27.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 15.1K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...
43 0 15
In her world full of trauma, entrepreneurship, loyalty, and insecurities, she finally decides to disappear from everything. Aside from her breakup wi...
83 0 24
A teenage girl goes through a lot of difficult situations. She met a guy and fell in love with him even though she wasn't suppose to. Her decisions m...
794 33 10
They met somewhere not expected,somewhere in the dark. In his nature. The mystery man gave her a gift and vanished! Letting her Wonder where he left...