When A Supreme Leader Build a...

נכתב על ידי XwarCommander1230

A Filipino immigrant born in Louisiana graduated in college and started working in business management. Altho... עוד

Vote for Flags
Result
Sovereignty Republic of Salvatia
SRS Military # 1
SRS Military #2
My OC Character
SRS military #3
SRS Weapons #1
SRS Weapons #2
SRS Space Navy/Additional Military arsenal 1.2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
SRS Military final part
Vindictarium Order (Reworked)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Species/Races #1
Chapter 6
Species/Races #2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Species/Races #3
Chapter 11
Salvatian Military ranking structure
Black Death Legion (Reworked)
Chapter 13
Sovereignty Republic Sea Navy/Sovereignty Sea Navy
Chapter 14
Aifea World: Continents and Nations
Salvatian Military Uniforms
Chapter 15
SRS Space Navy/Additional Military 2.2
Structures/Defense Structures/Support Structures/Superweapons
SRS Branches and Departments
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
SRS Weapons #3
Chapter 18
SRS Space Navy/Additional Military 2.3 Final (1/2)
SRS Space Navy/Additional Military 2.3 Final (2/2)

Chapter 12

787 19 8
נכתב על ידי XwarCommander1230

The battle with the demon lord is over. The innocent Unyonians who died in the war have been avenged. They are now clearing the battlefields across the continent in order to clean up the land. They carry their fallen comrades to the battlefield and pay them respect and farewell so they can go to the afterlife. They load their fallen comrades into trucks or planes and fly them back to bury them. While the bodies of monsters and demons were burned and turned into ash.

Xavier is having a talk with Dargan and Frieda for a moment before they will leave this place.

Dargan: I see... I'm glad you finally killed a demon lord. No one, not even me, has ever seen a demon lord killed, especially since they are the more powerful beings who served under the demon king.

Xavier: You may say I went overkill to that pathetic demon lord.

Frieda: You just brutally kill him, huh? That's a bit extreme coming from you.

Xavier: He killed those people because they were followers of the Demon Queen, and after learning about her, I have a newfound respect for her. So, yes, I brutally killed him without a second thought about my doubt.

Dargan: Nonetheless, you were successful in preventing it from happening to my people. I'm curious what the Demon King will think about this failure and the death of one of his demon lords.

Xavier: Allow him to try. Send his demon lords to find me. I'll annihilate them before they even try to attack me.

Dargan: Confidence, I see. Well then, I say let's head back to the kingdom and give a good news to-

Then they were interrupted by an SRS marine approaching them. He looked shocked like he saw something incoming this way.

SRS Marine: Supreme Leader, sir! Something is coming this way!

A supreme leader and hsi others turn around to see a larger cloud of black mists coming down from the mountain and go straight to them.

Unyonian Light Elf 1: Oh God! It's the wraiths!

SRS Shocktrooper: Did you say wraiths!?

SRS Lieutenant: Everyone, get your weapons ready! Get to your defense positions! Form up!

Everyone, both SRS and Unyonians, are doing their defense positions to face those incoming wraiths. The SRS ground vehicles ready their guns and point at them. A supreme leader and his others went in front as the cloud of black mists came down on the ground and revealed themselves of humanoid-like wraiths. They look similar to humans, but every body is covered in black mists and they have dark scary yellow eyes.

Everyone is cautious as they point their weapons at them if they are going to attack them first. But they are just standing there doing nothing, not even making a first move. Frieda and Dargan ready their attacks to engage those monsters. Xavier, however, did not draw out his weapons or use his powers against the wraiths. He just calmly looked at them.

Frieda: Xavier, where are those wraiths coming from?

Xavier: They were summoned from a demon lord during the battle.

Dargan: This is bad. Wraiths are dangerous beings that can suck off out the life forms of anyone who encounters them. They possess dark magic whenever they need to use ranged attacks.

Xavier: Do they have the ability to possess people?

Dargan: Yes. They have the ability to possess people. But I'll do it only once. They'll never leave the body they once possessed.

Xavier: Hmm...

He thinks his thoughts in his mind and then he decides to walk towards them. Dargan tried to stop him, but Frieda held him back and told him to let him handle it. Xavier stops there to close near them. They remain standing there with nothing and they are staring at him. He keeps his composure and speaks to them.

Xavier: Wraiths. You were all slaves to the demon lord, your deceased master. There's nothing here for you now that he's gone. And yet, you've come all the way and made no attempt to attack us. Why?

The wraiths are communicating to him, but they don't speak common language nor English language. They speak dead language so no one knows what they are saying. But for Xavier, he had a new power called Absolute Linguistic, it allows him to speak, understand and decipher any and all languages. And the dead language is one of them as he can understand what they are saying to him.

Wraith (dead language): We are without having a master and will slowly fade away that won't grant us peace to end our eternal pain and suffering. We require sucking out lifeforms of the living to survive this world. Without it, we will be gone in this forever and we will ascend to the afterlife, only purgatory.

Xavier understands it and feels sympathy that they are nothing without a master and they have been through pain and suffering of their former selves. He can't help but pity them.

Frieda and Dargan watching him seemingly understand what they are saying. Dargan is confused about what he is planning to do with them so he asks a question to her.

Dargan: Frieda, what is he planning? More importantly, how come he seems to understand what those wraiths are saying to their dead language?

Frieda: Seems like he has a new power called absolute linguistics. An ability to speak, understand, and decipher any and all languages. Dead language is one of them that he can understand.

Dargan: Wha- Is that even impossible!

Frieda: Oh, it is.

She gives him a smirk.

Xavier has been thinking all of his thoughts about what to do about them after learning from these wraiths. Then he got an idea that would solve everything to these wraiths. So he says to every wraith in his presence.

Xavier: I have a solution for your problem, wraiths. But first, hear me out: I will give you a second chance to live in this world. A second chance at life that you will never miss out on if you accept my offer. In my opinion, you have great ability, and I do not wish to give you mercy killing to end your suffering. You don't require my mastership. But I need you to be my best elites, who are completely loyal to me, in order to protect the country you are now calling home.

Everyone was surprised, including the wraiths, who saw their eyes widen when he told them he was giving them a second chance at life they had never had before. Dargan and Frieda have no idea what he's up to, but they assume he has a plan for the wraiths. Frieda also believes he is attempting to persuade them to join his cause in order to be a valuable asset to the nation he has built.

Xavier: I won't lie when I say you have the option to accept my offer. And I guarantee you that you won't regret it. Allow me to give you another chance at life.

He used his creation power to create an empty vessel of the human body, lying on the ground as it showed a male human body.

Xavier: This is a human body, but it is an empty vessel without a soul. The moment you've all been waiting for is nothing more than an empty vessel. This is the moment you've all been looking forward to. This is your second chance to live your lives as your former selves before becoming who you are. It may not grant you the eternal peace you desired, but this is where new life begins. You will be my citizens, my servants, and, most importantly, my most devoted elites. Join us, and we will co-create our own future as sentient beings. Don't let your thoughts be consumed by pain and suffering. Let go of your suffering and accept this offering as the start of a new species.

His words shocked and surprised every wraith while also offering them a second chance at life. They examine each other's faces to see if they are experiencing any emotions that cause them to hesitate. Then one of the wraiths appears and begins flying towards a human vessel. Xavier moves out of the way to allow a wraith to approach it. A wraith examines a human body before deciding to inhabit it. When the possession is complete, a body awakens and gives him a start. Xavier kneels to examine the face.

He examines it to see if there is any difference, and he examines the eyes, which reveal black sclera rather than white, an iris the same color as the original wraith's, and black pupils.

A possessed wraith begins to calm down and looks at his own hands for the first time, seeing flesh for the first time. Because he is completely naked, Xavier spawns a blanket to cover him. He looks at him, still stunned by what he has witnessed, and for the first time, he begins to feel... happy.

Xavier: How does it feel to have a new body?

???: I feel... I feel so many emotions. Every emotion I've never felt before for my whole life! I feel blessed to have my own body!

He exclaimed this with joy and burst into tears. Xavier smiles as he sees him enjoy having a new body without the need to possess someone else. He asked him a question as he looked up at him.

???: Are you... a God?

He shook his head to reply to him.

Xavier: I am not God... I am a man with extraordinary power. I am your Supreme Leader.

He stands up and looks around at the other wraiths, who are all surprised that their fellow wraith now has its own body. They are now clamoring for one as well.

Xavier: Have you seen it now? Will you pledge your absolute loyalty to me? What do you all?

He said, waiting for them to respond. A possessed wraith speaks to him for his fellow wraiths.

???: Supreme Leader, you gave us a new chance of life that we never had before. Therefore, we will pledge our loyalty to you and your nation.

He kneels before him, swearing allegiance to him. The other wraiths quickly followed him, pledging loyalty to him and willing to go to any length for the cause. A supreme leader smiles once more, seeing that his persuasion has had an effect on them and that they are now on his side.

Xavier: Thank you very much. With my truthful words, I promise that you will all have sentient rights to be treated as equals. And thank you for pledging your loyalty to me; as a result, you all deserve a second chance.

As the wraiths began to possess them, he created more human bodies, and the result was the same as the first one having a new body. As the supreme leader spoke to them, they stood up and looked at him.

Xavier: You are no longer a wraith from this point forward. You have been renamed High Wraiths. Remember that once you have claimed your new body, you will always be High Wraiths.

He spawn a bunch of blankets and then he said to his soldiers.

Xavier: Soldiers, give these new sentients some cover up and load them up on trucks or dropships. Now!

The soldiers exchanged glances before going to get blankets to hide their nakedness. Xavier shifts his focus back to Frieda and Dargan. Dargan was surprised at how easily he persuaded them to join him and give them a new human body, as he had stated, in order to give them a second chance and become the new name of a species. He approaches him and inquires of him.

Dargan: Sir Salvador, how on earth you manage to convince them to your side? And why are you sparing them when you know how dangerous they are?

Xavier simply gave him a smile and replied to his question.

Xavier: I'd like them to restart so they can learn what it's like to be a living, sentient being. Furthermore, I'm curious about their abilities. They, like ghosts, can traverse walls and wield dark magic, and I wanted them to be a part of my society.

Dargan: I can't understand at all. But does that mean they no longer possess as wraiths once were?

Xavier: Of course not.

Dargan: Huh?

He was confused.

Xavier: They still have wraith-like abilities. I call them high wraiths because they resemble humans except for their eyes, which do not appear to be human eyes. They can also fly and transform into wraiths to pass through walls and other obstacles. I also intend to bestow a divine aura on them to protect them from being consumed by light magic.

Frieda: You mean they'll be immune to light magic? If that's the case, it would be a huge advantage for them to take down light users.

Xavier: Indeed. Thus, the High Wraiths are born, and they will have a big day once they decide to join the military, essentially becoming my personal army.

Dargan: Private army? You want to create your own private army to protect you from anyone in the military who might betray you?

Xavier: That's correct. I need very loyal elite soldiers by my side in case anyone betrays me or attempts to stage a coup against me. Even though I am all-powerful, I am concerned that they will discover my flaws and use anything against me.

Dargan was about to say something, but his mouth fell open because he couldn't think of anything. He's at a loss for words and can't think of anything else to say, so he decides to stop asking any more questions.

Xavier: Now then, let's head back to the kingdom, shall we? I'll explain it to the princess once we get there.

He spread his cape around and walked away to his vehicle. Dargan was still shocked by what he witnessed here so he went speaking with Frieda.

Dargan: Lady Frieda, why did your god choose him anyway?

Frieda: Who knows? Maybe my Lord has reason to send him here in this world.

She said as she walked away to go with the supreme leader. Dargan is still dumbfounded by what he had seen before his own eyes and cannot describe what he just saw. So he decided to follow them and head back to the kingdom.

...

Throne Room, Kingdom of Unyonia

Xavier Salvador and Dargan explain every detail in the final battle against the Demon Lord and the shocking event of wraiths turning into new species called High Wraiths because of the supreme leader's decisions. After explanation, the princess spoke to break out a silence.

Carmella: I-I see... You have succeeded in defeating a demon lord and saving our people. Though I am very surprised at how to persuade those wraiths into your side, giving them new bodies of their own, calling them by a new species, and you're planning to integrate them into your society?

Xavier: That's correct. Furthermore, I am the one who decides their fate—whether or not they should live and thus be integrated into my country.

Carmella: I see. And what Dargan told me, you have the ability to speak and understand any and all foreign languages.

He nodded.

Carmella: To be honest, it is quite surprising. No one would understand the wraiths' dead language, and you have succeeded where others have failed. I also couldn't shake the feeling that you intend to incorporate them. How do you know they won't cause problems?

Xavier: I'll be in charge of things there. You have nothing to be concerned about. After all, my constitutional law is absolute, and all must adhere to it in accordance with the articles in order to be followed and behave as loyal citizens.

Carmella: Hmm...

Alberad: Put it aside, I'm glad the demon lord is defeated along with the monsters he brought here. Without your help, we would be extinct.

Frieda: It's no problem at all. Now that the demon lord is dead, we will help you reconstruct your kingdom. Your people will live a good life again although after what happened to the war, it scars them to remember how devastated they are because of that demon lord.

Guzah nods in agreement with her.

Xavier: But anyway, we're glad it's over. This continent is ours, and the threats are no more.

Carmella: Indeed... Sir Salvador, I would like to ask you something.

Xavier: Hm? What is it, your highness?

Carmella is quiet for a moment as she mulls over what she is going to say to him—something very important. Her eyes open and she meets his gaze with a determined, serious expression.

Carmella: I have something I'd like to tell you about, and you'll understand why I made my decision.

....

Timeskip

Outside the castle

Everyone has gathered here to meet Princess Carmella as she has announced something important today. Alria, Elena and Blaise are also gathered here when they were announced to be here for words from Princess Carmella.

She and her councilors are on the stage, especially Xavier and Frieda are with them. She makes an appearance as she steps forward and speaks to her people.

Carmella: People of Unyonia, today is a good day for us all to survive the war that the demon lord tries to wipe us out of existence. But we didn't do it alone, we shall be thankful to our newest ally fighting alongside us, Supreme Leader Xavier Salvador and his country.

Everyone starts cheering for her and her ally. She continues speaking in a serious tone.

Carmella: Now, move aside the topic, the reason I summoned you all here for an important announcement today...

Back in the crowd, Blaise asks a question to Alria.

Blaise: Hey, what do you think she's going to say?

Alria: I don't know. Her highness will say what she's going to say.

Elena: You two, be quiet. Don't interrupt her speech. Although I wonder what she's going to say-

Carmella: I've decided that I will abdicate my throne as well as strip my own royal status.

Everyone, including Blaise, Alria, and Elena, was completely shocked by this revelation. Their eyes widened, their jaws dropped widely, and their expression showed the shock of what she just said. Her councilors, on other hand, didn't show any change of expressions, and remained silently normal like they know about her decision. Xavier was silent too as he showed a serious expression after hearing herself to be self-abdicating the throne and stripped of her royal status. He remembers what she told her back at the throne room which shocked him deeply in his heart.

Flashback

Xavier: You what!

Xavier, Frieda, and other councilors are completely shocked by Carmella's decision of self-abdication of the throne and strip herself of royal status.

Alberad: Y-Your Highness! What is the meaning of this? Why are you deciding to abdicate yourself of your throne!

Dargan: As well as your royal status!

Frieda: Your Highness, what's going on here? Please tell us what's wrong?

Carmella: There's nothing wrong with me, Frieda. It's just...

She lowered her head.

Carmella: It's just I cannot lead this kingdom anymore.

Eichi: But your highness, we are your councilors. We can be used to help you to continue ruling the kingdom.

Carmella: I know. But what I am talking about is too much responsibility to handle for my burden of taking care of my people.

Everyone stays quiet as she continues explaining to them.

Carmella: When my father died in the battle, I took the throne so I could manage to protect my kingdom from threats that came to us. I did try my best to be a leader of my people and continue fighting for our existence. But I am not capable of leading them to battle. And honestly, I am too forward to stand up for myself, and because of that, we lose our home we have built after the death of Demon Queen, and force us to retreat to a secret location of a temple. I cannot think of strategy and plans to continue fighting on our own nor am I leading them to battle with bravery and courage like my father was. I failed as a leader, and I do not deserve leading this fallen kingdom that I would lead to failure.

She raises her head, look directly at him.

Carmella: Until I met you, Sir Salvador.

Xavier: Me?

Carmella: Yes. I can't comprehend what extraordinary traits you have to be capable of leading others to the future with your own goals and beliefs with such a strong will when you come to our temple and reveal your background. You demonstrate how a true leader can accomplish what I have not. You have the nation's strongest and most powerful military force, capable of equal anything in the world if they dare to challenge you. You also handle yourself effectively in situations like this, where you face so much struggle and yet manage to accomplish.

Xavier: I did it to maintain the focus of my surroundings, especially when it comes to the threat either to me or you. I did it to save you and your people.

Carmella: And you did. And because you are being trusted by a God that is so much more powerful than other gods in this world, I've decided to trust you to lead these people to your society with fairly care.

Alberad: But your highness, if you do that, that would mean-

Carmella: Yes. Our independence will be absorbed into his country and turned into a province. To be honest, I don't believe we can maintain our independence forever. We have not yet achieved this advanced technological society's level, and they have many things that we do not. And I believe my instincts are compelling me to make this decision.

She looked at him again.

Carmella: Supreme Leader, I am willing to abdicate the throne and hand over our independence to your country so that my people can begin a new age in this world you have just begun.

Xavier: Carmella, are you really sure you are about to do that? I have no intention to remove your independence from my own agenda. You shouldn't needed that-

But she raises her hand to stop him talking as she speaks.

Carmella: Sir Salvador, I know you are. You're not the kind of person who takes advantage of others. However, our situation in this fallen country is troubling and has caused so much damage that our independence can no longer be maintained. I'm afraid we won't be able to maintain our independence for much longer. Also, I'm sure you're unaware of its presence while you work to expand the entire continent, therefore I'm happy to sell this land to you so you can finish your mission.

This is the most unexpected thing she's ever said to Xavier. He can't believe he's hearing what she's saying. He may like to expand the entire continent, but he does not wish to harm those who seek independence, so he may intend to share the continent with them and build powerful alliances between them. But she is now willing to relinquish her crown and sell her own country in order to become part of the Sovereignty Republic of Salvatia. He may be the supreme ruler, but he will not take advantage of the people of Unyonia. It would be regarded as a betrayal, and he doesn't want to turn them against him when they deserve to live their own lives after hearing their narrative and all they've been through. His extension of the entire continent, however, remains incomplete, and he sincerely aspires to combine a continent into a single united state. Other continents are similarly suspicious of humans if they dwell there, as they are living in a medieval-era culture with an antiquated social system and face discrimination owing to low status or race because they are not born the same as humans. This includes theocratic societies, which he despises. After thinking about his decision, he takes a big breath and reacts to her with serious glares.

Xavier: Your highness, tell me, once you made a decision, there's no turning back from this, right?

She nodded, knowing she was willing to face it for her decision.

Xavier: Very well, I make sure your people living in my country are treated very fairly and equally to all sentient beings. You have my word.

She brings up a simple smile to him.

Carmella: Thank you, Sir Salvador. I entrusted you'll take care of my people and give them a new life in your desire.

Flashback ending

He continues listening to her speech when Frieda beside him is whispering.

Frieda (whispered): Xavier, are you sure about this decision?

Xavier (whispered): Frieda, she made her choice. I'm not going to change her mind after she's made up her mind. Frieda, she chose this. And I'm here to reassure them that this is not a sign of betrayal.

Frieda (whispered): Very well. But after this, I want to tell you something important.

Xavier (whispered): And what is important?

She only replied to him with a smirk.

Frieda (whispered): Like I said, after you ensure these people.

He rolled his eyes around.

Carmella: I understand what you're thinking about me, but I've made my choice. I'm too sick to continue governing the kingdom we've created in commemoration of the Demon Queen's beliefs. Despite having the council on my side, I am afraid that I will make decisions that may result in tragic occurrences in our kingdom. As a result, this territory will be included into the Sovereignty Republic of Salvatia. Will you, Supreme Leader, take a stand?

Xavier replies by walking to the front of everyone and she steps away for him. He cleared his throat and spoke to everyone in the crowd.

Xavier: What she said, Unyonians, is true. Like you, I was completely taken aback by her admission. However, as a result of her decision, this territory will become a province of the Sovereignty Republic of Salvatia. But rest assured that I'm not the same being as the other humans who take advantage of each of you. My country was founded to allow all sentient races to coexist peacefully without fear of prejudice, prosecution, racial discrimination, or slavery. We fight them. We fight those who wish to come to our secret continent and take it for themselves, while we remain slaves to their masters. But worry not; Salvatia is a safe haven for all of you, and I welcome you all with open arms.

This brought great attention to everyone in the crowd. He continued doing his charisma speech.

Xavier: You all have the same rights as citizens of my country. It is entirely up to you whether you live in a city or in the countryside. It's fine if you want to work in a field you're unfamiliar with. We have the best teachers who will help you learn. Based on your qualities and skills, you can choose the profession that you truly like the most. Want to become a government member? Yes, you can! You can become senators and politicians to lead my country for prosperity of peace, liberty, and equality. Will you be concerned about race relations? No worries; the constitution allows us to establish connections with diverse species in order to produce purebreds or half-breds. They must also be treated fairly and equally with other sentient beings, with no prejudice based on birth for half-bloods. You have different cultures, no need to worry, Salvatia is a multicultural state meaning to say that your cultures are welcome and shared with my people to follow your cultural ways. And becoming the citizens of Salvatia, your blood will be changed to our blood to become new yourselves. Your old lifespan, your old blood, will be eradicated and with neoblood changing you, your new lifespan will be the same as my people and you won't worry about your loved ones dying in your different longer lifespans. You shall become one of us!

The crowd grew more and more cheering for his speech and became excited to see that Salvatia is a new safe haven for them to live in. He then sent a message to the soldiers of Unyonia.

Xavier: Soldiers of Unyonia, you fought with bravery and courage to stand up to your invaders and fight alongside us to finally end the demon lord's invasion and save this continent from destruction; as a result, you have two options: retire from military service or join the Grand Army of Salvatia. By joining the Salvatian Grand Army, you will be trained to be like Salvatian soldiers, who must follow the military institution's law. It will be worthwhile for troops like you to take advantage of this opportunity to join our armed forces. Officer jobs are also available for you to become the leaders of the army, navy, air force, and marines. Your fighting skills will improve, and I require the best, most experienced, competent, and intellectual officers to be trusted with military duties. Believe me when I say that the military is now serving a new role for you: to defend the nation you are now calling home against foreigners and domestic dangers. Those who wish to join my military have earned the best of the greatest troops to serve your new country and supreme leader, caring for you as my own and treating you as brothers and sisters-in-arms on the battlefield. Your acts will be recognized as Salvatia's heroes.

Many Unyonian soldiers began to embrace the notion of joining the Salvatian's vast army because they have a thousand times more weaponry and manpower than other nations and would be worthless in fighting against Salvatia, which is regarded as their new home. They shout "Long live the Salvatia!" and raise their fists in the air. Some really like the sound of retiring that they no longer have the purpose of fighting and decide to live normal life.

Elena: So, if Unyonia becomes part of Salvatia's province, we can choose what lives we want?

Blaise: I think so, yeah. Hey Alria, what are you planning now?

Alria: I would like to retire my services now since our continent is safe and I'll return back to village life.

Blaise: I see... So do I. I just joined to fight against the demon lord's army that wants us to be annihilated and protect my people. Now that it's over, I would rather go back to normal life with my people to rebuild my village.

Aria: I can help you with that. Our people need to rebuild the village.

Blaise: Hey Elena, what do you know since Unyonia is no longer independent and has become Salvatia's province?

Elena: Well, I, you know what? I'm going to join Salvatian Grand Army.

Blaise: Wait. You're serious?

Elena: Yes. I want to study more about military strength and strategy so that I may see what actual military might can achieve to improve the world. I am, after all, a soldier. I want to battle to safeguard everyone who lives in a new home from anyone who wants nothing more than to destroy the utopia that the demon queen truly desired.

Alria: I see... Well, nobody here is refusing your decision.

Blaise: Yeah. We respect your decision. Just remember, you can visit us anytime you want.

Elena smiled at them.

Elena: Thank you. I appreciate it. And yes, I'll come visit you guys when I'm done training in the Salvatia military.

She told her friends about this. People have pledged their allegiance to him and his country, becoming his staunchest supporters. They have agreed that Unyonia will become a province, with the opportunity to rebuild new lives and access to superior civilian technologies that will help their way of life. They are also willing to give up their blood in exchange for neoblood in order to achieve the same lifetime as neohumans. Xavier smiled and continued to speak once everyone had quieted down.

Xavier: Thank you very much for your help. I guarantee you, deep down, that your new lives will be more wealthy than ever, and you will be exposed to new experiences of a new period that I will be able to provide not only to my nation, but to the entire world, when we show ourselves. But not yet; we will be isolated for a while, and for the time being, we will continue to grow ourselves in order to raise our population and become a far stronger nation that no one, not even empires, kingdoms, or theocracies, can challenge. We must be strong. We have to be the best. To preserve liberty and equality, we must be the most powerful nation. Others will never be able to push us over. We shall never become their slaves. We will be free. True freedom for all! Let's unite the continent together and become the most powerful Sovereignty Republic of Salvatia to the world!

He let out the loudest voice in the room, and everyone began to back his words and put more faith in him than Princess Carmella. But she's unconcerned about it. She smiles as she sees her people rally around him, wanting to bring prosperity, peace, and equality to Salvatia while living their own lives. She made the right choice in putting her trust in him to care for them so they could live in his land and adjust to their new existence. The council members are concerned about losing their independence, but after hearing his speech and committing to maintain their equal rights, they clap in support.

Alberad (on thoughts): So this is a new era. An era that will change the course of history forever.

Guzah (on thoughts): I'm impressed that we managed to rally him by our people. Perhaps I should retire from my position and live my new civilian life.

Dargan (on thoughts): How interesting. I really hope I can join his government to make progress in his society and see how much advanced the nation can be.

Eichi (on thoughts): His words seem truthful. I trust him in my gut that our people can live a happy life without fear of everything.

Carmella (on thoughts): Sir Xavier, thank you so much. It makes me happy to know that my people have come to you. I pray to Savior Hura that our people will eventually be able to live in the beautiful place you have built. I really wish she could see you right now.

As she said, she let out a single tear of joy coming from her eye while smiling. After the best speech he ever came up with, he stepped back and went to Frieda.

Frieda: Congratulations on your speech, oh mighty supreme leader. I am really sure that my Lord will like to see you progress.

Xavier: Indeed. Honestly, I never thought of it until now. That is the best speech I've ever come up with. I really like how I did it.

Frieda: You sure do. Say, now that out of the way, I wanna to ask-

Xavier: Hold up. Before you say anything, I need to make some request for him.

Frieda: Request? For what?

Xavier: I need you to ask Caelus what I really wanted...

He leans in closer to her ear, whispering about something important he has planned. She nodded swiftly and agreed to his request.

Frieda: Okay, I understand. I'll tell Lord Caelus about your request.

Xavier: Thank you-

She stops him speaking before she tells him with a simple smile.

Frieda: But only if you do something for me.

Xavier: Uh, yes, of course. What is it you really want?

She took a deep breath and spoke out to him.

Frieda: I want to resign my position as executive secretary.

She said, with a smile towards him. After a few seconds, his reaction became a shocking moment in his life.

Xavier: W-W-What!? WHAT!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

125 9 23
Deadbeat incel loser experiences the final breaking point and dies a wanted death. Only to find himself in a strange predicament. In a new world, wit...
13.3K 569 24
Dev as usual was day dreaming but this time it was something that no one ever thought of. What if there is a country who has a military of modern wor...
1.6K 6 104
After the death of his grandfather, 19-year-old Kazuya Souma-an aspiring civil servant-is left all alone with no one to call family. Out of the blue...
402 30 2
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea is a socialist-monarchist country located on the northern half of the Korean Peninsula. As widely known, th...