Jungkook x BTS[ BTS as Brothe...

By Jennifer_GB

These are a bunch of oneshots between Jungkook and his hyungs. In these one shots I envision Bangtan as one b... More

Argument
Time
They don't care( part 1)
They don't care ( Part 2)
When we lost in the Forest
When we lost in the forest-2
Precious (Namkook)
When we lost in the forest-Final
Nightmare (JinKook)
NEVER DO THAT PLEASE...(VMINKOOK)
Can't You Stay a Little Longer
We Want You Back
A Road Trip
A Road Trip (Part -2)
I am not a liar (Hopkook)
Ignore
Stuck In The Cold
Little Do They Know (Part- 2)
Little Do They Know (Final)
Mafia King And His Six Hyungs
Kidnap
Mafia
New Story.....

Little Do They Know

1.7K 48 15
By Jennifer_GB

Hello guys how are you ?Hope you all doing fine 😊. First of all I want to  thank my friend suprabhagiri .....as The plot of this story was her idea, she is an amazing plot adviser and  an angel 😇. Hope you like her idea.......

Jungkook took a shaky breath as he sank down to the dirty bathroom floor looking at his ruined homework. He had worked so hard on  it and now it was gone, all thanks to his bully Choi Do-il.

Do-il and his friends had cornered him and demanded, he gave them his answers for the math homework. When he did refused, they had ripped the papers from him, soaked them in the sink, then left him with a heap of dripping, mushed paper.

Jungkook looked down at the ruined papers in his hands. The wet pages were tearing themselves apart with every slight movement.

He didn't know what to do, this wasn't the first time Do-il and his minions had done such things.

Do-il had tormented him for weeks, tripping him in the hallways, teasing him whenever he saw him, and like now, ruining his homework.
Jungkook was down to his last warning before his teacher would talk to his hyungs about him not turning in his homework on time. Sometimes Jungkook was ready to fight,in order to prevent them from ever finding out.

Not only would he be in trouble for not doing his homework, which actually he did but he would also have to tell his hyungs about Do-il. Jungkook didn't want to go running to his hyungs every time he was faced with some hardship. He didn't need his hyungs to save him, he was fifteen now, and he could solve his own problems.

But also Jungkook had wanted to tell his brothers when all of this shit with Do-il had first started, but to be honest he was a little scared, because what if the things the bully said were true and his hyungs agreed with him?

Do-il had taunted him since the day he'd first found out about Jungkook being raised by his older brothers. The boy had told him that he pitied the elder Kim brothers who had to put up with such a useless cry baby all the time and that they probably didn't even want him to begin with.

"Aww are you gonna cry ? like a
little baby?" Do-il said holding Jungkook's jaw.

Jungkook eyes became watery. "S-stop it... gib that back!" Jungkook yelled as he attempted and failed to snatch his homework from the older guy, but quickly shrunk into himself when the laughter only got louder at that.

"So you admit it that you are a baby huh ?" One of the bully's friends laughed.

" You know what Kim, you are such a useless cry baby all the time and I am hundred percent sure that your elder brothers probably didn't even want you to begin with them !? Such a burden!"

Deep down Jungkook knew that this wasn't true. His brothers loved him. But Do-il's words were taking their toll on his young mind and hearing them every day was making Jungkook doubt his own place in his family.

What if they didn't want him anymore?

His older brothers are all working hard only for Jungkook. To give him good and perfect life. Jin and Yoongi are working their ass of for the family. Namjoon and Hoseok are there for the maknae for helping them in their study.They were adults now, working on building their own careers and lives. But they still stayed with their brothers though, helping to take care of, and raise their younger brothers.

Jimin, and Taehyung needed to be looked after. The twins were growing up too, hanging out with friends all the time, taking on more responsibility than before, and helping out at home as much as they could.

Which only left Jungkook.

He was the reason why no one could leave,And they would probably have to keep doing that for at least five more years because of Jungkook.

Tears started to slowly fall down his cheeks. Jungkook roughly wiped them off his face. Do-il was right, he was a useless cry baby. He really is a burden for his hyungs. He is the reason for his elder brothers to holding them back and stopping them from living their lives.

The bell rang, signalling that school was over and Jungkook felt his heart skip a beat. Shit, how long had he been in here? He had just missed his entire lesson, and he had a strong feeling that his teacher Mr.Park would not let it slide.

Jungkook grabbed his bag and made a dash for the door and started to run,Tears streaming down from his cheeks. He made his way off campus.

Jungkook tried to suppress his tears and started to wiping his tears desperately with his sleeve as he sat down on the stone steps of in front of the school defeated, contemplating if he should just walk home instead. But one of his brothers was probably already on their way, so it would be mean of him to leave.

Jungkook heard someone walk up behind him, and put his hand on his shoulder. Jungkook turned around to meeting with his friend Yugyeom.

" It's happen again right ?" He asked as he sat beside Jungkook.
Jungkook sighed and put his both hand on his head while nodding." Jungkook didn't I tell you to told your hyungs about this. It's getting worst Kooki." He said.
" I ....I know but I don't want that my hyungs thought that I am weak and can't protect myself." Jungkook said looking down." It's
not like that buddy, they are your guardian and they have the rights to know about your happiness as well as problems." Jungkook didn't say anything.
"Are you getting me Kook !? " Yugyeom asked. " Yes...." He slowly said.

" No I want the full sentence !"

" I get it Yugyeom ! I will talk with hyungs about Do-il."

"Good that's like my buddy." Yugyeom smiled as patting Jungkook's back.

"Looks like my dad came picked me up,"Yugyeom said before walking down the stone stairs.
" Oh ok." Jungkook said ., "see you tomorrow, Kook" Yugyeom wave at Jungkook which was reauted by him.

As soon as Yugyeom left, Jungkook dragged his knees up to his chest and hid his face in his arms. He sat like that for fifteen more minutes, wondering if this day could get any worse.

"Ah, Jungkook-ssi. I see that you at least had the dignity to show up to school today. Even though you could not grace us with your presence at class." Jungkook looked up like a deer caught in headlights, meeting the scowling face of his math teacher Mr. Park. " Uhmm...sir...I...."

"Jungkook?"

The boy snapped his head to see Yoongi and Hoseok coming up next to his teacher.The lump in his throat grew as his elder brothers came nearer.

The teacher turned to look at his older brothers, quickly recognizing them as Jungkook's guardians.

"Ah, You are both Jungkook's elder brothers, Yoongi-ssi and Hoseok-ssi right ! Could I talk to you for a moment regarding Jungkook?"

"Of course," Yoongi nodded, as Hoseok and Him exchange glance and sending Jungkook an assessing look.

"Jungkook, why don't you go wait in the car, okay?" Hoseok said as they follow his teacher.

Jungkook nodded as he walked with heavy steps over to the car and swallowed the growing lump as he shut the car door.

Hoseok and Yoongi enter the car with a cold face. Jungkook could feel the disappointment radiating from his both of hyungs.
" Hyungs I'm....sorry, but I-" he tried to explain, but Yoongi quickly silenced him."We'll talk about it at home." the elder said coldly.Jungkook sank down in his seat, turning to face the window as silent tears rolled down his cheeks.

Hoseok parked the car in front of their house. As soon as he stopped the engine, Yoongi left the car went towards the back seat. He opened the back door and grabbed Jungkook's hand tightly. He pulled him out of the car and started going inside of the house followed by Hoseok.

Other brothers got shocked by the unexpected entry of them as they were all in the living room.
" What's going on here ?" Jin asked totally confused.

"Hyung Your youngest brother was skipping class and also not attending his homework !!! His teacher told me about that !" Yoongi said glaring Jungkook.

" Jungkook !!" Jin looked at Jungkook who was looking down. " What am I hearing huh ? Is it true ??"

" Hyung I can explain...I "

" I just asked it's true or not ?"

" Hyung please listen to me please !"

"Kim Jungkook !! I just want a dam answer of my question !" Jin said straight with a little loud voice.

Jungkook sighed as his hyung was not ready to listen to him.

" I didn't get my answer Jungkook ! What Yoongi said was true or not ??"

" It's true hyung. " Jungkook said looking down and without any other thoughts he tried to slip away towards his room, he really didn't want to talk right now. He just needed a little time to think about what he should do, maybe he should just tell them? He just needed a little time by himself to think, but Jin was quick to grab his arm.

"Where do you think you're going? We're going to talk about you not turning in your homework and skipping classes." Jungkook tried to tug his arm lose from the elder's strong grip, but it was useless.

"Hyung I'm sorry,? I won't do it anymore. Please let me go. I don't want to talk about it... please."

" What did you say ?? We are going to talk now Jungkook after what you had done."

" I am sorry ok.....why you don't want to listen !!"

"Jungkook is this how you talk to your elders ?" This was Nanjoon. He has enough of the youngest behaviour.

"How should I talk then, It wasn't even my fault, I-"

"Not your fault? Then who's was it, Jungkook?" Yoongi crossed his arms, sending his younger brother a hard look. "Wasn't it you who didn't attend class?"

"And was it not your responsibility to do your homework, instead of playing video games and fooling around?" Jimin said

"I didn't play any games!"

"I don't care, you still didn't turn in your assignments!" Jin said Jungkook looked at his hyung with a hurt look.

They didn't even let him explain himself. He was trying to tell them about his bully!

"Do you know how important school is? You can't just be acting like this. I thought you were better than this, Jungkook." Hoseok said with a disappointed voice.

Anger started to rise in Jungkook, did his hyung really think that he would do this?Didn't they see how hard he worked every night to finish his homework?Didn't they care that he was doing his best?

" Don't you even care about your future ? Is this how you lie to your hyungs huh ?" Jin said disappointed.

"I don't care," he mumbled, fists clenching at his sides.

"What did you say?" Jin demanded, voice harsh.

"I don't fucking care! None of you do, so why should I?" Everyone looked at Jungkook with a shocked expression.

"KIM JUNGKOOK!"

The room eco by the yell but Jungkook seems to do not care.

He felt small, surrounded by all his hyungs and their disappointed looks. His previous anger vanished, replaced by sheer panic. He wanted to get away. He needed to get away. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't breathe!

He pushed his way past his oldest hyung, throwing towards his room upstairs.

Jin realized where the younger was headed and quickly tried to blocked the his way But he pass him and run towards the upstairs.

But stoped by someone holding his hand. It was Taehyung who was looking at him with disappointment. " Jungkook don't you dare !!" He warned.

But Jungkook couldn't process his surroundings, all he knew was that he had to get out and that something he felt the panic grow more and more intense, causing him to push Taehyung harder.

Taehyung lost his footing as he had been pushed to the edge of the stairs. Jungkook watched in slow motion as his hyung fell backward down the concrete steps, landing with a sickening crack at the bottom of the stairs.

The boys stood frozen as this sight.

" TAEHYUNG !!!!"
His other brothers run towards him as checking for any damages.

Jungkook just stared Taehyung, his hyung.

He looked Taehyung was not that hurt but still hurt , his brother was helping him to stand and
Namjoon was on call with their family doctor for asking if Taehyung needed to go hospital or not. Jimin was crying.

Jungkook slowly went towards them as they placed Taehyung on the couch.

" Hy..... hyung ....I am sorry....I don't mean....to."

" Sut up !!" Jimin said loudly.

" Hyung please.....I ....."

" Don't he told you to sut up !!" Hoseok said glaring.

" Please hyung listen to me once."

" Don't you hear him Jungkook !! Sut your mouth !" Namjoon said.

"Hyung !"

"Get out !" Yoongi coldly said.

Which made Jungkook's eyes widened with shocked." Hyung...
It's was...." Jungkook tried to speak but cutted by Yoongi,
" Didn't you hear ? I said get the hell out of the house !!" Jungkook flinch at Yoongi's voice.

"Jin hyung ...." Jungkook looked at Jin who just looked away.

He looked at his other brothers with a hope. Namjoon and Hoseok looked at him with concern eyes but they couldn't go against their hyung and also they are disappeared and angrily with him. Jimin just don't want to looked at him.And Taehyung was not aware what's going on.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook who was still standing there with tear straight eyes." You are still there!
Didn't I tell you to get out of here!" Jungkook fall on his knees
" Hyung I am sorry....pl .. please...
don't ....kick... me...out." he sobbed. Yoongi's heart acha looking at Jungkook's heartbreaking pleading. But he need a lesson for doing such things."It's too late Jungkook just
Get out." Yoongi said without looking at him.

Jungkook got up and without a single word he left his home.

A tear rolled down from Jungkook's cheek as he was quick to wipe it away and continue to run. He was just running and running. He doesn't know where to go or where to stop he was just running aimlessly. He just wanted to run from the stressful situations,he is tired with all of this.

He just ran and ran ..... and suddenly bumped with some one which made him to fell down on the ground.

" Oh fuck !!! Are you blind or something !! " A voice said.

It sounds familiar. Jungkook looked up to only meet his eyes will Do-il.

               "Do.....Do-il ???

                     To be continued.......

Authors note :

Hey guys! It's been a while....
Well so sorry guys for not updating 😔the book . Actually I became busy in studies and exams and not getting any free time.So it takes a lot of time for the update,I am really sorry for this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 287 32
Min Yoongi x reader FanFiction. [Completed] You are just a 19 year old musical genius in school who no one knows too well but your actually best fri...
184 19 10
[Requests: Closed] Just a book filled of BTS oneshots. BTS x F.Reader ONLY! +18 (eventually) Warning: This book contain sensitive content such as l...
1.2K 66 7
A/N: The previous book got deleted :⁠-⁠\ I am making a new one so that you all can read it, please give this book a lot of love like you did to the p...
2.9K 194 10
As Jungkook celebrated his birthday with his brothers and friends, strange incidents began to unfold. Rushing him to safety, they discovered a chilli...