Sweet and Candies

Par ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... Plus

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
New

Happy ending

3.3K 228 112
Par ritzuka2

Finally Yibo was discharged and was back with his babies.

"Welcome...."yelled with party poppers in their hand and the house decorated as Yibo entered the house.
Yibo smiled While looking at them.

Everyone were very excited to see the babies. Zhan took Yibo and made him sit on the sofa.

" Hey....I want to hold them too...."said Jackson.

"Yeah....we too..." said Rong and Tong as they ran to Lu who was holding on of the baby while the other was in Ziyi's hand the little girl was in Yang's hand.

They all crowded around them while staring at the little babies.

"Gege...her hands are too small..." said Ning.

"Yes Ning..." said Jingyu.

"Can I hold him...he is cute..." asked Yun.

"No...he is very small now...you can play with him when he will grow up..." said Lu and Yun pouted.

Yibo was laughing while watching them it felt like they all had become kid themselve after seeing the babies.

"Yibo....will you tell me a thing..." asked Zhan.

"Yes ge..." said Yibo.

"How did you fell the in the college..." asked Zhan.

"I Don't know ge....but someone pushed me...." said Yibo thinking.

"Ohh....okay....I will see that..." said Zhan while ruffling Yibo's hairs.

"Ahh....Yibo....I brought chocolates for you...." said Ran.

"Chocolates.... for me....so Suddenly...." asked Yibo.

"Go away.....Don't flirt with my omega..." said Zhan side hugging Yibo.

"shut up you....I am not flirting..." said Ran.

"I promised Yibo...I will give him a big chocolate box...." said Ran while smiling.

"You mean...." said Yibo excitedly and Ran nodded.

"Hey Hey....what is this going on..." asked Zhan.

"Ge....Ran ge found his mate...." said Yibo happily.

"That's great.....now he will not eye you..." said Zhan.

"I was not even eyeing Yibo at first...brother....Don't say nonsense..."said Ran rolling his eyes.

Everyone were taking care of Yibo and his kids. His Uncle Aunt and sister also came to meet the babies.

Meanwhile
Zhan went to the college.

" Mr Lei....I want to see CCTV footage..."said Zhan and Lei nodded.
Lei quickly took Zhan to the control room and showed him the CCTV as Zhan saw a girl pushing Yibo.

"Mr Lei.....I want this girl....out of this college......." said Zhan and Lei nodded.

"And I will handle the rest of it...." said Zhan and walked away.

After a few days
Yibo was resting on his bed as Lanren came to him.

"Hey Yibo.... how are you...." asked Lanren.

"Good...." said Yibo and Lanren walked to the crib where the babies were laying.

"And how are my nephews and niece...."said Lanren as he played with the babies.

" You know Yibo....the girl who pushed you....got vanished from the earth...."said Lanren with a chukkle.

"What do you mean..." asked Yibo.

"Zhan ge checked the CCTV and the girl who was making fun of you that day....found out to be the one who pushed you...." said Lanren.

"And now....no one knows about her now....she vanished with her complete family..." said Lanren while laughing.

"Woah...what happened...." asked Yibo.

"I Don't know.... but she deserved it....i hope she rott in hell..." said Lanren.

"Stupid girl....she tried to kill our little babies....she deserve a hell....isn't it babies..." said Lanren and the babies smiled.

"Yes totally...." said Zhan and entered inside the room.

"Zhan ge...." said Yibo. Zhan came to Yibo and pecked his lips.

"Ahh...you horny couple...have some shame....I am sitting here..." said Lanren and Zhan and Yibo chukkled.

Suddenly Lanren's phone which was on the bed rang. Yibo looked at the phone and saw it was Xing's photo on the screen with Love writen over.

"Hey What is this..." said Yibo as he tried to grab the phone but Lanren grabbed the phone before him and the next moment Zhan snatched the phone from his hand.

"Zhan ge...." said Lanren as Zhan took the phone to Yibo.

"What is this Lanren.....love???" asked Yibo smirking and Lanren looked away shyly.

"From how long is this going...hahh....why didn't you told me..." said Yibo and hit Lanren's arm.

"Ahh...Yibo...." groaned Lanren.

"Is that the reason you always keep pushing me to go to Dr Yu's room...so that you can spend time with Xing alone..." said Yibo while pouting.

"No Yibo..." said Lanren.

"Ge....see him..." said Yibo whinning and Zhan chukkled.

"I am happy that you also found the one for yourself....." said Zhan while smiling.

"congo bro..." said Yibo.

"Thanks...." said Lanren shyly.

"Mom and Dad....decided to throw a party....so be ready....because they are goimg to invite all their friends..." Said Zhan and Yibo pouted as he knew it will be tiring.

"Fine..." Said Yibo and Zhan chukkled seeing his baby's pouty lips.

5 years later
"Is this what you have done....." Yelled a man.

"So many mistakes....will you sell the product like this...."

"We are sorry sir.....we are sorry..." Said the people listening to the yelling.

"I want a fresh version....immediately and this time no mistakes..."

"Yes sir...." Said the people and left the room.

"What happened that is making my little wiffy so angry...." Said Zhan as he entered inside the room.

"Zhan ge..." Said Yibo as he turned around. Zhan walked to him.

(Now a big businessman)

"Do you know....your phermones are flooding the rooms outside....why are you so angry..." Asked Zhan as he hugged Yibo from behind circling his hands around Yibo's waist while releasing his phermones.

"Nothing ge...they just Don't do the work properly...." Said Yibo.

"Ahhh....my baby have a group of shits..." Said Zhan.

"Exactly....." Said Yibo and Zhan chukkled.

"Ayeee.....Don't worry...." Said Zhan as he turned Yibo around. He pressed his cheeks with his hand making Yibo pout and kissed his plump lips.

"Zhan ge....what are you doing..." Said Yibo blushing.

"What can't I kiss my baby...." Asked Zhan and Yibo looked away shyly.

"Some people must be jealous of you Yibo....as a omega is ordering them around....but I am happy you secured this position on your own...." Said Zhan and kissed Yibo's forehead.

"Now Don't be angry my little wiffy....or I will fuck you right here in front of your employees to make you happy..." Said Zhan and Yibo hit his shoulder and hugged him.

"Pervert...." Said Yibo smiling.

"Let's go home.....your babies are waiting for you..." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded. Yibo went back with Zhan.

As they entered inside they heard loud yelling sounds.

"Ge....you are cheating...." Said a little girl.

"No I am not...." Said a little boy.

"Yes he is not...." Said another little boy.

They were fighting as the door opened. The three looked at the door and saw Zhan and Yibo.

"Papa....Dada....." Yelled the kids and ran to them.

"Ohhh.....my little kids...how are you doing....A-Yi and A-Yu...." Asked Yibo who hugged his sons. While the little girl jumped into Zhan's arm.

"Good...." Said Yihan and Yuhan.

Xiao Yihan

Xiao Yuhan

Xiao XiuYing

"How is my little baby....Ying..." Asked Zhan.

"Dada....see they both, gege are cheating.....we were racing the cars and I came first but they are not agreeing...." Said The little girl pouting.

"Awww....my baby girl....we will play again....this time I will see who will cheat...." Said Zhan.

"Dada...that's not fair....you always take Ying's side...." Said Yuhan.

"Yes Dada....and you make her win.." Said Yihan.

"Yes Zhan ge....no cheating....." Said Yibo.

"Okay okay....no cheating..." Said Zhan while laughing.

"Let's leave this....should we go to the park and play...." Asked Zhan and they all yelled.

"Yes...." Said everyone in unison.

"Okay....so get ready...." Said Zhan and they went out to the park. They all were playing as a boy pushed Yuhan and Yuhan fell down.

"Ahhh....Papa..." Cried Yuhan and the boy started laughing.

"Hey....how dare you push my gege..." Yelled XiuYing glaring at him while releasing her rose like phermones.

"What the problem do you have...." Said the boy.

"You bad boy...." Said XiuYing and punched the boy on his face. Zhan and Yibo both looked at her with widened eyes.

The boy started crying and ran away from there.

"Ying....why did you do that..." Asked Yibo.

"He pushed gege...nobody can even touch my gege still I am here..." Said XiuYing innocently.

"Ayee....my brave girl...you should not fight like this...that's bad...understand..." Said Zhan crouching down to her and she nodded.

"Okay now play...." Said Zhan and they all went back to play.

"She had got your temper Zhan...." Said Yibo while laughing.

"That's bad...." Said Zhan sighing and Yibo chukkled.

"She is just as we named her...." Said Zhan as he looked at Yibo.

"Brave..." Said Zhan and Yibo together.

"That's why we named her Xiuying....means brave..." Said Zhan.

"Yeah...and named Yihan which means gorgeous and elegant....just like you..." Said Yibo smiling.

"And Yuhan...which means...our precious gem...." Said Zhan.

"Yes...because he is the most innocent one..." Said Yibo with a chukkle.

"Yibo do you think...the toxins that went inside Ying's body during her birth...is giving her some kind of alpha powers...." Asked Zhan.

"Shut up....she is an omega....and she is totally proud of it...." Said Yibo and Zhan smiled.

"Hmm...that's nice..." Said Zhan.

"Okay....Let's go remember we have to attend the pack celebration..." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

"Come one Yi, Yu, Ying....time to go...." Said Zhan and they ran back.

"Dada....few minutes more..." Said XiuYing.

"Yes Papa..." Said Yihan.

"Please Dada Papa..." Said Yuhan.

"Okay...jusy Minutes more ..." Said Yibo and they ran back excitedly.

"It feels so good to look at them..." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

After few minutes they went back and  got ready for the pack celebration. He got his children ready too. They all left for the party.

"Woah.... This is big..." Said Yihan.

"Yes...beautiful too..." Said XiuYing.

"Papa...can I go there...." Asked XiuYing.

"Okay...but Don't be to far from us..." Said Yibo and they all nodded and ran away. Suddenly Yibo saw someone.

"Zhan ge...I am coming in a moment..." Said Yibo and Zhan nodded and Yibo walked away.

"Hey Paul.....remember me..." Asked Yibo.

"Ohh my god Yibo...it's you...long time bro..." Said Paul.

"How are you Paul..." Asked Yibo.

"I am good...what about you buddy....never seen you after our first encounter..." Said Paul.

"Ahh...just busy with my studies...so we didn't attended the celebrations..." Said Yibo and Paul nodded.

"So What are you doing now...." Asked Paul.

"I am Owner of Wang company..." Said Yibo.

"Woah...great...looks like you got the reputation you wanted..." Said Paul.

"Yeah...still there are some...people....you know...who can't take orders from an omega..." Said Yibo.

"Ahh...it's their loss only.... They will listen too...when they will understand that this omega is in higher position than them.." Said Paul While laughing.

"By the way....how is it going with Zhan..." Asked Paul with a grin. Yibo smiled.

"Yi, Yu Ying...come here..." Said Yibo and they ran to him.

"Meet uncle Paul..."said Yibo and they all bowed to him. Paul bowed them back too and looked at them with confused face.

" Okay...papa...we are going to play..."said Yihan and they ran away.

"Wait a minute.....Papa....that means....Yibo....they are your kids...." Asked Paul and Yibo nodded.

"You mean...you....Zhan....woah...you already have kids..." Said Paul excitedly as he was not able to control his smile.

"Yes yes...Paul.... You won the bet...." Said Yibo with a chukkle.

"Yes....i told you..." Said Paul as if he had won a lottery.

"Wow....it's amazing..." Said Paul.

"Now say what do you want....you ahve won the bet..." Asked Yibo.

"Ahh nothing... nothing Yibo...you two are together that is enough...you know when I didn't saw you in those parties....I thought I had already lost the bet...but now I am very happy..." Said Paul and Yibo smiled.

"Okay everyone now get to your seats now It's time to welcome the new couples to our pack..." Said the host and Everyone sat on their seats. Zhan made the kids sit and sat beside them Yibo sat beside Zhan while Paul was sitting on other side of Yibo.

The host called the couples on stage and once again many girls came there with tray im their hands covered with a red cloth.

"Ahh...this nonsense again..." Said Yibo.

"Okay alphas now its time time to ring your omegas...." Said the host as they took out a ring from under the red cloth.

"Wait....what is this..." Asked Yibo with a suprised expression.

"You Don't know Yibo...but the day you both decided to break the rule, that made many people think over it and they decided to change the rule and from the next ceremony they used to give rings instead of collars..." Said Paul. Yibo looked at Zhan and Zhan looked back at him smiling. They both held hands while smiling at each other. They were happy to know that people around them were changing.

"Okay Paul....we are leaving....yeah give me tour contact number my kids birthday is in two days I will send you the invitation and you have to come with Levin...." Said Yibo.

"Sure sure...why not..." Said Paul.

On the day of Birthday
"Papa....see....I am looking good na..." Asked XiuYing.

"Yes my baby..." Said Yibo.

"You always look good princess..." Said Zhan while brushing her hairs.

"And me....Dada..." Asked Yihan.

"You and Yuhan are also looking like Prince..." Said Zhan and they both giggled happily.

After getting ready they all came downstairs the hall was full of people.
Yihan, Yuhan and XuiYing ran to the hall.

"Hey babies....happy birthday..." Said Xia as she gave a gift box to each one of them.

"Happy birthday dear..." Said Li Shen.

"Thank you...aunt Xia ....Uncle Shen..." They said together.

"Happy birthday my little babies..." Said Jingyu and hugged them and they giigled.

"Uncle brought many gifts for you..." Said Jingyu.

"Really...." They all said as Weizhou Jingyu's husband gave them the gifts wishing them birthday.

"Thank you uncle Jingyu and Uncle Weizhou..." Said all.

"Hey....hey...little kiddos....give a high five..." Said Jackson and the kids gave him high five.

"Here...take these gifts.... And say hello to your new aunt..." Said Jackson.

"Uncle... She is your 8th how mamy more..." Said XiuYing while Jackson was gesturing her to keep silent.

"What...Jackson you lied to me...you said...I am your first...I am going..." Said the girl walking away.

"Aye....you naughty kids.....Hey baby...stop...they are kids...They Don't know...said Jackson while running behind her while the kids were laughing while watching them.

"Hey...sweeties..." Said Lu who came with her husband as she gave a hug to all of them and gave them the gifts.

"Thanks aunt Lu..." Said all.

"Hey little littles....here take this...it's the new video game and keep it hidden from your papa....or he will say I am spoiling You all....and Happy birthday..." Said Ran as he gave a big box to them.

"Thank you uncle Ran..." Said all of them and hugged Ran.

"Happy birthday.... My waffles..." Said Lanren. He used to call them waffles because when Yibo was pregnant he always ask him to bring waffles.

"Hey...Yi Yu Ying....happy birthday.." Said Shuang smiling as he gave them the gifts. Meanwhile Rong Tong and Jian Lin also came there and wished them birthday.

"Ayee....our cute triplets..." Said Lin and Jian as they hugged them.

"Uncle Lin....Uncle Jian...leave us..." Said Yihan while laughing. Meanwhile other kids who have now grown up also came there wishing them birthday. The kids were busy around the family members, While Zhan and Yibo were looking at them.

"hey Yibo..." Said someone.

"ohh...Dr Yu..." Said Yibo as he saw him with his wife and 2 years old son.

"I am glad....you are here Dr Yu..." Said Zhan and Yu nodded.

Dr Sun, Paul ,Levin and many other people also came to the party. Everyone celebrated after cutting the cake, Everyone ate, enjoyed many games, the party was finally over. Everyone went home hust the family members were there. The kids were already asleep.

"Yibo...pleaee Don't stand for long....sit down...do you want something" asked  Zhan.

"Why are you getting over protective...Zhan..." Said Ziyi.

"Because.... It's my responsibility which I didn't fulfilled last time....but this time I will..." Said Zhan.

"What do you mean....not fulfilled last time...and this time...." Asked Ziyi and Zhan looked at Yibo. yibo smiled shyly and Ziyi then looked at Zhan with widened eyes.

"You mean....Yibo is.....pregnant again..." Yelled Ziyi and Zhan nodded.

"What....." Yelled everyone together.

"Oh my god.....why didn't you told us before..." Said Ziyi like going mad with happiness. Everyone was very happy.

Next morning
"Zhan ge....ummm....stop this..." Moaned Yibo while Zhan was sucking and licking his lips durimg shower. His hands roamed around Yibo's bare chest as he moved his finger to pinch Yibo's nipples while his other hand was kneeding Yibo's fluffy ass cheeks.

"Ahhh....ge..." Moaned Yibo as Zhan slid his finger between Yibo's ass cheeks which was wet with his slick and water.

Meanwhile Yihan Yuhan and XiuYing entered their room while searching for them.

"Ahh..gege...papa and Dada are in bathroom again...." Said XiuYing.

"They take very long to bath..." Said Yihan with a sigh.

"Yeah....like everyday..." Said Yuhan.

"Hmm...i think...we should do something..." Said XiuYing as she walked to the bathroom door and closed it from outside.

Yibo and Zhan who were almost done bathing and were about to come out then heard something.

"Dada...Papa....we have closed the door from outside..." Said XiuYing.

"Now you can bath as much as you want..." Said Yihan.

"Just Don't get sick...." Said Yuhan and they ran away giggling.

"Hey...you naughty kids...open the door..." Yelled Yibo but there was no reply.

"Gosh..." Said Yibo.

"They are indeed your kids..." Said Zhan and Yibo glared at him.

"It reminded me of time when you locked me up in the bathroom on our first wedding night..." Said Zhan and Yibo chukkled.

"So now that...we are locked....Don't you think we should use this opportunity..." Sais Zhan with a grin and Yibo looked at him with a scared expression.

"No...Ge...ahh....alpha....leave me...please.... I am sore..." Whinned Yibo as Zhan picked him on his shoulder and took him back to the shower cubicle.

And rest is History 😌😌

................................End..............................
Thank you....😊😊
Will be there with a new story....wait for it 😁

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

112K 7.6K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...
351K 23.2K 108
"You have to marry him!" "Why do I have to?" Xiao Zhan asked back. "Because I want you to marry him." Madam Yu replied. ''''''''''''''''''''' Xiao Zh...
58.4K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...
181K 14.6K 53
Ten-year-old Yibo once saw a puppy enter a forest, following it under the full moon, they stopped amidst. The pup didn't notice his presence and tran...