The Red Conqueror

By SkimReader07

Issei Hyoudou, he is the Sekiryuutei, hero of the factions, and of the children known as the Oppai Dragon. Af... More

Clarifications
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
OVA 1: Thoughts of the Hyoudou
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
OVA 2: Repentance of a Valkyrie and Knight, Doubts of an Angel
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
OVA 3: Confirming Doubts
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 14

12.5K 164 105
By SkimReader07

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

SOMEWHERE IN THE HUMAN WORLD.

In a dark and silent place, a blue magic circle would appear, from this circle, three people appear after a few seconds.

????: Tsubaki-san, turns on the light, this place is very dark

Tsubaki: Yes Sona-sama, where was it? - using her ability as a demon to see in the dark - Here we are - activating the light switch.

Sona: Thank you Tsubaki-san, this place is not too big - looking around the place that after Tsubaki turned on the light.

The room had two armchairs and in the middle, a small table. This whole room was a little decorated, but in that room there was a window, but it was barred. There was also magical seals in place to keep whoever was inside, restricting them of power.

????: You're right - a blond spoke as he sat down in one of the chairs.

The two girls looked at him, he had a calm look, as if nothing happened but that was not the case.

Sona: Who gave you permission to sit down - annoyed by what the blonde believed.

Tsubaki: Saji, I suggest you listen - looking at the blonde.

Saji: Girls, plea...... - he was unable to finish speaking as Tsubaki took him by the neck and lifted him up in one fell swoop.

Tsubaki: I TOLD YOU TO LISTEN! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK! - breaking her calm, stoic exterior, letting go of Saji.

Saji: Tsu.. - once again, not able to talk as he received a punch from Tsubaki.

Tsubaki: You have no right to call me by my first name or my last name - removing her fist from Saji's face - to you, I am vice-president.

Saji fell to the ground with his hand on his face, Tsubaki hit him so hard that it broke his already broken nose.

Sona: Seriously, you act as if nothing happened - approaching Saji - you know the situation that you are in? If my sister did not have me detained, you would no longer be a man - to prove her point, she kicked him in the groin that was more than likely bruised from all the damage it received, but he wouldn't get a chance to soothe the pain as Sona bent down and lifted Saji by his collar - and after all this, that you and "them" did not think anything would happen - pinning Saji against a pillar - you have the brazenness to behave as if nothing happened, as if we didn't know anything - her hair and glasses covered her eyes.

Saji tried to get some leverage, it seemed that Sona was putting all her power into her grip since he could not be free, so he attempted to increase his aura.

Saji: Kai... - but stopped speaking when he felt a tremendous blow to his stomach.

Sona: Ha...ha..... first, you trick Momo's feelings and Ruruko's - hits him in the ribs - then you endanger everything I've worked for to fulfill my dream - hits him again in the stomach - you endanger the pride and name of the Sitri family - hitting him in the face - you spit on my trust - backhanding him in the face - on Issei's confession - kneeing him in the groin - on the damn trust we all had in you - kneeing him again. - Haha ​​- punching him in the stomach again and causing Saji cough up a little blood - you - another punch to the stomach - you dare - hitting him in the ribs - to try - another hit to his ribs - raise my hand - she hits him so hard in the stomach that the whole room trembled as the pillar was indented by his body and he puked more blood. - Where was the man who supported me - another hit to the head - the one I trusted, the one who said he loves Momo and Ruruko, Issei's friend, the one who said he loved me - hitting him with an uppercut, clamping his jaw and cracking some teeth - you threw everything away - another knee to the groin - for a moment of satisfaction with a spoiled bitch and her useless band of whores - hitting him again in the head - putting me in this situation, putting them in this situation, putting your damn friend in a situation where he's dying - hitting him again in his rib - where he's on the verge of madness, you... - she knees him one last time in the groin and then makes him look her eye through his swollen, bloody eyes, seeing her ice cold expression - you're a fucking piece of shit - hitting his head against the pillar, a crack was heard, indicating both the pillar and a fracture in Saji's skull, she released from her hold and let him fall to the ground.

Saji was back on the ground, but this time, spitting blood, the front of his school shirt was soaked in blood, each blow from Sona was as if he was hit by a wrecking ball, he felt that his stomach was destroyed, that each of his ribs was broken, his groin was sure to have stopped working, his head was spinning and wet from the blood, his jaw ached, he could make out nothing, but he listened as someone turned on sink for a little while, before it was turned off and then hearing someone sit down in an armchair.

Sona sat in an armchair under the sight of Tsubaki who had not moved in all this time. Sona sat down, slowly looking at her hands, cleansed of the blood that once stained them, they were trembling, but it was not out of repentance, but rather she wanted to continue. That person that laid on the ground almost destroyed everything, everything that she had worked hard for, the peace of the alliance because he only thought with his dick. Because what would have happened if Issei got out of control, thanks to the fact that a pawn foolishly betrayed the pillar of the factions, the hero of the underworld, the hero of the children and many more, this destroyed all empathy she had for him. These thoughts went through Sona's head, she was full of anger, and fear. She clenched her fists to control the impulse to jump and finish off Saji, to kill him, but calmed down when she felt a hand on his shoulder. She raised her face and saw Tsubaki with a worried look. It was then she realized that she was crying, her purple eyes released tears of anger, she wiped them away quickly but they didn't stop, because those tears weren't just anger, they were fear, fear because of how close she was to losing everything, her pride, her dream, because of her so-called friend opening her legs to other men, and she knew it but she didn't want to say it. While this happened, Tsubaki hugged her, which finally calmed her down. Little by little, she returned to her normal stature.

Tsubaki: Sona-sama, are you feeling better? - concerned with her best friend and president.

Sona:.... Yes - blushing from the contact - thanks but you didn't have to hug me - looking away embarrassed.

Tsubaki: Nothing to worry about - smiling that her friend is feeling better.

Sona: Okay - taking a deep breath - you - turning her attention to Saji, who remained on the ground - by order of the 4 Maous, you will stay in this guarded apartment, you will be watched 24/7, if you try to say something to the girls, Vritra will inform us and you will be killed instantly, all these measures will be fulfilled until the factions meet with the advisors and people of high mantle to decide your punishment.

Tsubaki: Sona-sama, I'm going to tell the guards to come heal him - leaving the room.

Sona: Sorry Vritra-san, I let myself get carried away - nervous for how she acted.

Vritra: "It's not a problem for me." - but he thought to himself - 'Damn, she almost killed him, no matter, I can use my curses to torment this disgrace even more.'

Sona: Good, now to wait for them to come and heal him - getting up from the couch - and before I forget, I'm sure you understand that Kaho and Gengo will no longer receive financial assistance nor protection from the Sitri clan and based on their reaction, don't expect the assistance from Gremory clan just because you fucked their daughter - leaving to go to a room that looked like a kitchen, if she stayed to see if she got a reaction, she would have seen the blonde man crying, lamenting on the actions that he caused and how his siblings would be affected.

IN THE UNDERWORLD. GREMORY MANSION.

Zeoticus: Seriously, he won't come out a virgin?

Venelana: Ufu~ ufu~, you should have seen your face, but maybe yes or maybe not, I don't know, I'm not a fortune teller, but I hope so - getting up from the bench.

Zeoticus: That's good, I would like the virgin tag to be removed, hopefully, it's someone that loves him, not a random demoness looking for action with the hero of the factions - also getting up from the bench.

The couple left slowly under the moonlight.

WITH ISSEI.

Issei walked slowly down the corridor with intrigue. Who was waiting for him? He couldn't think of a person who would want to see him now, but that wasn't the only thing he thought, since he thought of the little moment he had with Zeoticus and calling Venelana his mother. That little moment was something he considered very special to him. When he was nearing his room, thanks to his dragon features, he got the smell of a female, along with shampoo and soap. It was an incredible smell according to him, he believed he had an idea of whose smell it was and then he saw a somewhat familiar silhouette.

It was a black-haired girl with big breasts, who was leaning her back against the door. It was Serafall, she was giving off that scent that he had felt a few seconds ago, she wore jeans that reached her calves and some red heels. A white blouse with a couple of buttons undone to show some of her cleavage. Her hairstyle was changed, now she had it down and it looked smoother than normal. She had a hand on her cheek, looking at the wall of the hallway.

Note: For visual purposes

She wasn't paying attention to him, but Issei was stunned and couldn't help but stare, she looked beautiful. As he thought that, there was a fleeting moment, which he began to process. He stopped moving and tried to decipher that fleeting thought.

Ddraig: It's true, she does look beautiful - smiling, but there was a hint of mockery that didn't go unnoticed.

Issei: 'Ddraig, shut up, understood?'

In these moments, Serafall noticed him and turned to see him. Issei finished talking with Ddraig and returned to reality, the gazes of the two collided with each other. Serafall noticed this and smiled at him in a calm and childish way.

Serafall: Hello,how are you doing? - getting up from the door.

Issei: Hello, what's going on here? - his tone was calm and his face was stoic.

Issei saw Serafall more closely, who tilted her head before returning the gaze of Issei.

Serafall: 'What is he seeing?'

Issei: Then you were the one that came to see me?

Serafall put her finger on her chin, and after a few seconds, she smiled happily, giggling in an energetic way. Seeing that, Issei just sighed to see her in her normal way of acting.

Issei: Ha, it seems that you have already returned to your normal way of acting? - with a smirk at her childish behavior.

Serafall looked at Issei and her gaze went from childish to a serious one in a matter of seconds and Issei realized this.

Serafall: It's not that Ise-chan, it is just something that I have to see - her tone is serious, no longer childish.

Issei: Oh, I see - taking out a beer that he had stored in the Boosted Gear - well - taking a drink of the beer - it's better to talk inside - approaching the door and giving way to Serafall after opening the door - well, enter.

Serafall remained static, watching Issei just drink the beer as if it were nothing. She wondered since when did Issei drink but had to come back to her senses when Issei called for her to enter his room.

Serafall: With your permission - entering the room and looking around - there are no chairs, so where should I sit?

Issei: Hm, you can get on the bed, it's no problem.

Serafall is surprised, Issei said that as if it were nothing, what was going through his head at the moment? A woman asks you to know where to sit because there are no chairs and you tell her to get on your bed. She was speechless, but she saw Issei who took out some beers and wines, and put them on the little table that was near the bed and then sat on the bed himself.

Issei: Well - turning to Serafall - eh? Because you don't want to sit?

Serafall: Eh, no, it's not that - sitting down with a somewhat noticeable blush on her face because of the closeness of the two.

Issei: So - downplaying it as he returned to the table.

Serafall saw how Issei left the beer that he had started drinking before entering the room, already empty, on one side of the table, and he was going to take another but when he touched it, he did not take it but shook his head and then spoke.

Issei: Bleh, they're already disgustingly hot. Mmm - pouting like a child before turning to Serafall, with a mischievous smile on his face - but here I have the magical ice girl. Hey Sera-chan, could you give me some ice?

Serafall: Oh, of course, it's no problem for me - returning to her childish attitude.

Serafall created a block of ice and gave it to Issei, who took it and put it on the table and then took out a bowl and started to break it.

Serafall stared at Issei's back as he broke the ice. She knew that he was suffering from multiple things, but he turned away and acted as if nothing was wrong, and it seemed that he resolved or overcame something worse as it looked. She left her thoughts and reflections when she felt him shift next to her.

Serafall turned and saw Issei with a glass filled with an amber-colored liquid and ice. He only stared at her for a few seconds, but to her, it felt like years because she felt a different aura in Issei, he looked like a beast looking at a prey. Looking at what she thought was how he would act in the future. She felt all of that in just a few seconds, which made the environment very tense for her.

Issei: Hey, Sera-chan, why did you come? - taking a drink of his beer.

Serafall swallowed hard to shake off her nerves.

Searfall: N... nothing, just wanted to talk to you - turning to look at the bed - I hope you don't mind - her voice sounded in a low and defeated tone.

After those words, the room fell silent, then Serafall looked up at Issei's face, and saw him smile, with a calm and affectionate look.

Issei: Oh, Sera-chan, I would never mind talking to you - looking at her with some affection.

After saying that, he took another drink and there he realized that he did not offer one to Serafall.

Issei: Oh, right, Sera-chan, do you want one? - offering her a glass}.

Serafall had a little blush, but noticing what he called her, she only nodded in confirmation.

Issei: Hold on, give me a second - getting up to start making Serafall a drink.

Serafall looked at Issei again, she was surprised by his behavior and moreso how he treated her and looked at her. She looked at him like a little brother a few days ago, a perverted and very cute boy, energetic, reliable and more. However, the boy that was in front of her did not seem like a child, nor a teenager, but rather an adult. He no longer has that aura of perversion but of seriousness and tranquility. She only smiled when She saw him, he was not the same as she knew, but at the same time, he was himself, it was something very strange. She felt good to see him behave like that, and then she noticed it. Her heart beat fast for a second, this left her confused and at the same time worried. Was she falling in love with Issei? Without anything in between? What was happening to her? Those were some of the thousands of questions that went through her head.

Issei, when he finished making Serafall's drink, turned around and saw Serafall lost in her thoughts. He just went and stared at her, she really looked beautiful to him, that was the thought that went through his head. Noticing it, he was surprised, but decided to play it down for the moment.

Issei: Sera-chan? - moving the drink near Serafall.

Serafall: Oh, eh... what, oh, yes, hehe - she started to laugh embarrassed - sorry, I kept thinking about something - looking away to avoid eye contact.

Issei: Doesn't matter - bringing the drink closer to her - here - making Serafall turn towards him to take the drink.

Serafall, grabbing the glass, took a little taste of it. She knew that it was beer mixed with a little wine, though she would have preferred juice or another sweet drink, but this was fine.

Serafall: Mmmm - taking another sip of the drink and savoring the taste - it's good - complimenting Issei's drink mixture.

Issei: I'm glad - also drinking his own glass

They remained silent, that silence was one of tranquility, Serafall would look at Issei with a sideways glance ever so often.

Serafall: Hey, since when do you drink? - frowning as she looked at him.

Issei: Hmm, since I was 5 - saying it as if it were nothing as he returned her gaze.

Serafall's eyes widened and her expression took a dark tone. When she was going to say something to issei, she saw him with a somewhat big smile and then realized that only he was joking.

Issei: Haha, you should have seen your face - taking another sip of his drink - and to answer your question, I started today - his tone returned to its nonchalant state.

Serafall: That was very bad - generating her own pout as if she were a child - but you really started drinking today?

Issei: Yeah, Zeoticus and I had a drink not too long ago.

Serafall: Oh, I see{he said in a childish tone}.

The two were back in that quiet environment, but this time, both of them were stealing quick looks at each other from time to time.

That atmosphere continued to remain quiet, until they ran out of drinks, so Issei decided to go make more, leaving Serafall to think on the bed.

Serafall: 'Good, all is..... good to be done..... I don't want to ruin this good atmosphere with that news but I have to.'

Issei came back while Serafall was still in thought. When he saw her, he could see that she was thinking, and when he saw his drink he thought of doing something. He knew if they kept drinking, he would not get drunk, so he decided to take out the golden apple liquer and mix a little in his drink.

After doing so, he sat down, and seeing that Serafall was still thinking, he wanted to know why she was thinking so intently.

Issei: Sera-chan, just tell me - watching as she comes out of her thoughts.

Serafall looked at Issei, who looked at her calmly, she just took a sip of her drink and spoke.

Serafall: Well, the thing is that we put Saji on surveillance 24/7, until all of us decide his punishment and theirs - looking at her drink - but for that to happen, we need a little time to arrange several things, it's only been almost 3 weeks, since Trihexa fight, we are not at 100%, and we don't want to raise their suspicions, so the meeting is planned to take place in 3 weeks - with her head down.

Serafall was waiting for Issei to get angry, get up and yell at her or something, but she only felt a hand on her shoulder, so she raised her face to look towards Issei.

Issei: Sera-chan, I don't care about that, what worries me is your behavior, you behave less childish than normal, why? - his hand began to rub her shoulder to ease her.

Serafall: I....... I can't...... act like that..... in this situation - beginning to cry - I can't.... I can not act like that in front of you, you ..... you're...... you're going through.... I.. No... I can't.... I can't.... act like a girl in front of you.... But you... because you.... No.... you are upset... because.... because.... I... I'm upset.... I feel upset, sad... but you.... you.. - after jumbling her words, she began to scream - BECAUSE... BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO GET EVEN... IT DOESN'T HURT..... TO ME..... I CAN... SEE.... IT... HURTS... ME..... BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT UPSET WITH ME WHEN YOU SHOULD BE.... I.. - she wanted to continue but was unable to look Issei in the eyes, and then she felt a hug and became silent.

Issei continued to hold Serafall, and began to generate anger, but that anger was at himself for seeing Serafall cry.

Issei: Sera.... Serafall - he clears himself of it and sees it in the eyes - of course I'm upset, I'm sad, I'm angry but that is not directed to you, nor Sirzechs, nor Sona, nor Venelana or Zeoticus. I feel in many ways, but you do not have to worry about me - finishing off with a smile.

Those were the true feelings of Issei, or so he thought. He didn't want to show his feelings or get even with anyone. But he felt a very strong slap.

Serafall: No.. don't tell me that.. if you trust me, just tell me, I want to know how you feel, I want to be here for you, you are an important person to me, I do not want to see you hurt... seeing you hurt bothers me a lot.... I want to know more or less how you feel. I want to help you.. so please - crying into Issei's chest.

Issei: Haha.. Sera-chan, I don't want to do and I can't, look at you I don't want you to get involved with my feelings, it's not because you wouldn't understand it, but because you would get worse, and I would feel worse for getting you involved - his hair covered his face.

Serafall: I.. I want to.. help.... please.... I want to.... I.. I want you to be... open with me - as she kept crying.

Issei: No, I can't do that - his tone became serious.

Serafall: Please - looking Issei in the eyes.

Issei, seeing her cry, made him feel that he was the worst shit that could exist, but he did not want to do it. He could not, but he was making one of the most beautiful women and the strongest woman in the Underworld cry. Before his indecision came the words of his partner that would make him open up to Serafall. And his future wife or wives.

Ddraig: Do it partner, even if you remove the feelings of love, there will be many feelings that you will have to vent, it is better that you do it now - the dragon was serious, but held concern for Issei

Issei remained silent after hearing those words, he was under the gaze of Serafall, and the look of concern of his best friend and partner, then smiling forcibly began to speak.

Issei: I - removing his smile - I am not so strong, I am not feeling calm, I have many mixed feelings, everything is not fine, I want to tell you everything, but I don't want to show you all my anger, my sadness, and more, that's why I - his voice had a very sad tone. He thought that his heart was strong and if the time came to take it all out, he would but it seems that he could not do as he thought, he was afraid. Afraid that he would be mocked, fear that the woman that he has in front of him would not understand it, but before those fears, he felt a hand on his face. A delicate hand of one of the most important new people in his life, someone who went to look for him, cared about him, and is here, asking to help him, asking to see him in his worst form. That small gesture made his almost dead heart beat with emotion and affection, he decided to put this aside and focus on what he was about to say.

Serafall: You can trust me, say it to your onee-san - with some tears in her eyes, but a smile on her face to assure him that she would be there.

Ddraig: Go for it, you can do this - in a calm tone and added reassurance.

Issei: ..... Well - he had a smile but with a defeated tone - I am afraid.... I'm scared.. to what I feel, and if I can do it.

Serafall: Like what do you fear?

Issei: Look, Sera..... I have an amount... of immense sadness and anger. It's what scares me... I'm afraid of what I did to Saji.

Serafall: What, you did nothing wrong, he deserved it - serious and annoyed of hearing about the blonde kept in captivity.

Issei: No.. it is not he deserved it, but rather that I liked it... I loved it..... I wanted to continue.. doing it... I gave into my anger, I feel so much anger towards Rias, that I want to go and eviscerate her while she still breathes, I want to go to all and beat Asia senseless, until I get tired. Take Akeno and dissect her. You do not understand, I'm changing and I do not want to involve you with this change, I'm afraid of what will happen for better or worse - some tears came out and at times, his eyes gave off a slight amber glow.

Serafall could only listen to Issei.

Issei: I'm dying, I'm dying.... and it is because of them... for which I gave my sweat, flesh and blood. But I don't want to. I am afraid of dying, I do not want to feel in pain, I want it to end, but I am afraid of dying in the ritual, that ritual will change me, I am afraid to change to be something that can harm what little I have left, I am afraid to see and kill them and that that changes me, I am afraid to be empty. I want to be like before, but now I know how I behaved. But I want it as if nothing happened to me - he hugged Serafall and started crying.

Serafall felt his pain, his anger, these feelings were so dark, it was incredible that Issei kept himself under control.

Isssei: I want to go back. Because this happens to me, after everything, I gave everything for them. But that was not enough - his eyes glowed amber - because they didn't tell me that their feelings were no longer the same. They just want to abandon me and not tell me, because... because they didn't just tell me - more tears went down his cheeks, but his eyes still held their amber glow.

Issei: They..... they....... thought it was much better to do this to me than to tell me something. They were supposed to be my "girlfriends", my "friends", my "brothers". But it seems that only I was the one who believed that - he began to laugh sadly - I did so much that Koneko would stop complaining about my attitude but... in the end, they do this to the pervert. Kuroka wanted kittens, I just went out for a moment and she went to the one that continuously rejected her before. All of them, they forgot me, they changed me. I gave everything for them, I fought for them, bled for them but they wanted something more?. What did they want, Ophis, Le Fay, Rosseweisse, Gabriel, Penemue, was I just a toy for them? They have the audacity to tell me that they love me and then ..... don't feel anything for me and toss me aside? - with an emotionless tone

Serafall let out tears, as the strength in her embrace increased, holding him tighter.

Issei: That damn blonde, a shoddy excuse of a gentleman. Thought you didn't sleep with committed women. Maybe if it was some stranger, no, but with your friend, yes. Of course, yes, right? There is no problem. And that damn transvestite of filth, an idiot without balls. Weren't you supposed to consider me a friend, someone you could look up to? - he began to let loose an immense murderous instinct.

Issei: Let's not forget the so-called rival, who is the reason I was in a coma for taking an attack from the Trihexa because his dumbass would have died, some shit. You sleep with the women of your adversary, funny how you wanted to kill them at the peace summit, maybe I should have let him kill them and those excuses that call themselves parents. Each of them are scum - increasing his bloodlust.

Issei: Because of them... I'm dying, I'm ....... I 'm going... I'm going to.......... I don't want to go through this, I don't want to see it happen when I do the ritual - hugging Serafall more fiercely.

Issei: I don't want to feel that pain, I'm afraid of what it will do to me, I don't want to change - growing silent and feeling numb.

Serafall raised his head and looked into his eyes.

Serafall saw it, he was really afraid of the ritual, he wanted to stay as he was, but at the same time, be different. This reminded her of some things that happened to her in the past, so thanks to her experiences, she decided to speak.

Serafall: Ise-chan, you are afraid of change. No matter how much you change, you will always be you. You may behave cold, rabid, but that does not matter, you are you, and you will always be you. You decide how to do things, be childish, cheerful, or courageous, that's for you to decide - giving a smile that enhances her beauty.

When Serafall said this, she remembered many things from her past, and how she faced it.

Issei, hearing those words, stared at Serafall, looking directly into her eyes. He more or less understood and followed her words.

It was at that moment, the two opened up to one another, he told her much of what he felt, she looked into those feelings and she did not leave but did help to rid him of those fears.

In that exchange, both were lost in the eyes of the other. It was blue, full of infantilism, tranquility, happiness, and a little seriousness. In the depths of that blue transmitted maturity, a maturity of acceptance to itself. On the other hand, they were amber eyes, which were full of pain, sadness, anger, fear of the future and the past. To Serafall, those eyes showed his maturity was just appearing, it was small but it was enough to seize himself.

Each one is lost in the immensity of the eyes of another and unknowingly, the distance was cut centimeter by centimeter until they felt a warmth on their lips. Little by little they were corresponding to the kiss, at first, it was a calm one, but as each second passed, the kiss increased in intensity, until it became a battle of tongue, in which Issei was winning, but Serafall learned fast, to not be dominated, not yet. They continued, until they ran out of air and in that instance, they separated and returned to their senses.

They both opened their eyes as they realized what they had just done. Serafall appeared to have a massive blush and got up from the bed, breaking the embrace. Issei appeared to only have a slight blush, but he was so surprised at what he just did, though he noticed how Serafall was leaving and trying to run away.

Serafall: I'm sorry - trying to run with some tears coming out of her eyes - I shouldn't have done.. - but was quickly stopped by Issei.

Serafall: I shouldn't have done this, this is my fault - trying to escape from Issei's grasp but he continued to hug her and hold her.

Issei: Calm down, Sera-chan,... that was my fault... and... I regret it - with a little blush.

Serafall: No... it was my fault.

Both remained silent, but neither wanted to untie the embrace.

Issei: Sera.. it's better if we sit down - a little nervous about what to do next.

Serafall just looked the other way but agreed.

They both moved, never letting go of the hug, and sat on the bed.

Serafall did not speak, she only looked away, and Issei was looking for the reason for his action, but nothing came to mind, no matter how much he looked. He only got an idea that he liked Serafall, his self-proclaimed older sister, one of the most beautiful women in the Underworld, someone who can be an adorable girl, acting cute but at the same time, be serious, in every aspect, which made her beautiful. He noticed how his heart beats quickly, when he thought of her.

Issei: 'Ha, it seems I can still fall in love, but it's because of her, I feel attraction for her, almost always something happened for me to fall in love with those girls - a feeling of disgust, remembering those that betrayed him - but this time, it is only a feeling of tranquility and some happiness ..... but how am I noticing this and why so suddenly?' - confused but his answer came}.

Ddraig: Easy partner, no matter how broken or crushed your heart is, you will continue to feel love, remember your trauma with Raynare. And if I'm being honest, if you don't fall in love with her, you will forever be an idiot. Look at her and tell me what comes to mind.

Issei looked at Serafall,and many things came to his head.

Issei: 'I feel calm, a sense of attraction, before I thought she was cute, but seeing her maturity and her down like that, wow, she really is beautiful, I told her part of the horrible things that I wanted to happen to those wretched and she just hugged me and said to take control of what I am and that it does not matter that as long as I am me.'

Ddraig: Honestly, I'm surprised that you feel attraction after all that's happened, but just by hearing you, you're starting to feel something more for her, partner - his tone then changed to a bit of mocking one - to think you'd go down the path of incest.

Issei just kept thinking about what Ddraig was saying.

For Serafall, it was a bundle of reprimanding thoughts towards herself, how could she think of doing that, how could she reciprocate, how she did it to her self-proclaimed younger brother, because she liked doing it. Serafall liked kissing her "younger brother", and there she replanted her fetishes, but she liked the feeling of kissing him and it was her first kiss. Serafall tried to bury those thoughts, but everything came to an end when Issei spoke.

Issei: I'm... - looking at serafall - sorry - lowering his head and hiding his face from Serafall with his hair.

Serafall came to her senses, looking back at Issei, she spoke.

Serafall: I'm the one who has to apologize - also lowering her head - I shouldn't have let myself get carried away.

Issei: Hehe, well - raising his head a little - it was done instinctively and you kiss very well, let's not get so worked up - getting up from the bed.

Serafall blushed at Issei's words, but she also got up from the bed and looked at Issei, who also had a blush. Both remained silent, but out of nowhere they started laughing.

Serafall: Haha, well you also kiss very well, Ise-chan - which was said coquettishly, but after saying it, she realized how she said it, but before she could do anything, Issei spoke.

Issei: Oh, then since we both kiss so well, Sera-chan.

They both looked at each other again, sitting back on the bed, and began to close the distance but this time, Serafall noticed it and stopped.

Serafall: No - getting up from the bed - this isn't right, I shouldn't have done it, I'm taking advantage of you - looking at Issei.

Issei looked back at her, he got up and realized a few things, the first was how different Serafall was acting, since before they would have continued kissing. The second was how much she cares about him, not caring about her feelings and thoughts and putting him first, which would be her moment of weakness. Since, the third was his dragon instincts were coming into effect, telling him to claim her. He got up and took her by the shoulders and without hesitation or thinking, he kissed her.

This action surprised Serafall, at first, she remained static but eventually, she reciprocated. Issei was surprised with himself, because it took an incredible amount of courage and effort, but adding in his dragonic instincts, he wanted it, nothing was stopping him.

Both were alone, kissing, fighting for control which Serafall won this time, but they had to separate due to lack of air.

Serafall, breathing deeply: Ise-chan, we shouldn't.. - a tone of guilt for taking advantage of Issei, but she was silenced with another kiss.

Issei kissed her, and when they ran out of air and separated, he kissed her again, over and over again.

He was delighted with the taste of Serafall's lips, she tasted sweet, he liked her inexperience and kept kissing her to taste her lips, but Serafall forcibly separated them.

Serafall, gasping: Issei, this isn't right - she was beginning to get annoyed by his persistence.

Issei, gasping: Sera-chan, you don't understand - putting his hand on Serafall's cheek - I'm doing this because I want nothing more - beginning to get closer to her.

Serafall's heart was beating like crazy, she didn't want to continue, well no, she did, but she was stopping it, because she wanted to know something before doing something else that she may or may not regret.

Serafall: Why? - keeping Issei away from kissing her, she wasn't going to give in just yet.

Issei: Eh? - confused by her question and from her stopping his advances.

Serafall: Why are you doing this? - she became more serious, but unintentionally attracted Issei even more.

Issei: Haha, well it seems that you... - pointing to Serafall - my beautiful big sister, you're starting to attract me - his burning amber gaze was on her, showing how serious he was and behind that seriousness, if Serafall looked closely, a little lust.

Serafall: What? How is that possible? - surprised that he found her attractive, but not just as an older sister.

Issei: Haha, well it seems that even after all this, I feel attracted to you... wanting you - a small blush appearing on his face, when he mentioned "wanting her".

Serafall: B..but,... don't you consider me your sister? - nervous because her heart was racing.

Issei, laughing again: Haha, well yes - capturing her in his gaze.

Serfall: So - lowering her head - you kissed me, because you felt attracted to me?

Issei: I kissed you because I wanted to, and of course, I feel attracted to you - approaching her on the bed - but in this world, there is a redheaded siscon, a green headed social misfit, a sleepyhead, an ultra perverted god who is the father of all, and an angel who is taking on more than his plate can handle. I feel attracted to you, I don't think it's... - raising Serafall's face to look at him - bad, right? - finishing with a smile, captivating the Leviathan.

Serafall looked at him, seeing his smile, she was beginning to feel that her feelings for Issei were changing.

Issei: Do you want to continue?

Serafall: I don't want you to come out crying, when you lose - stealing Issei's lips for dominance.

They began to make out again and again, until Serafall pushed Issei down on the bed, with her on top and Issei beneath her. Noticing where this could head, they separated and Serafall was the first to speak.

Serafall: Issei, it's better that we stop here - a little fear of this going on and them getting to "it".

Issei: Sera, you know what? - looking at her from below.

Serafall: What?

Issei: Today was a long day, you, my onee-san, would do me the favor of being with me tonight, maybe tomorrow I'll be sorry but today I want to be with you - he was set, his dragon instincts were overloading.

Note: This is still all in the same day as the school incident, same Friday, yeah, 7 chapters happened all in one day.

Serafall: B..but, isn't it better to go slow, I mean you're just feeling "that" for me.

Issei: Oh, so you don't feel anything? I don't think so because you would have stopped me from kissing you if that were the case - his smoldering gaze was drawing her in.

Serafall: I..I...maybe - seeing that Issei was sitting up, placing her in his lap from the movement.

Issei: Let's leave things like that for later, for now, I'm "hungry" - leaning closer, taking in her scent, kissing along her neck, he wanted her and he was going to have her.

Serafall: And what does that have to do with anything? - very nervous as she knew she could no longer resist, she was going to be claimed tonight.

Issei: I'll eat you today - a slight growl, indicating that his dragon prowess was coming out and he needed to mate and what better candidate than the strongest woman in the Underworld, after all, a dragon needs a strong mate or mates, it all depends on that mate's strength.

Note: This does not necessarily mean power level, strength can be applied mentally or emotionally

Issei kissed Serafall again and they began to increase the intensity of the kisses, both were novices in what was going to happen, but as if they had already done it, Issei's instincts and knowledge from the porn he used to watched were guiding him and letting Serafall follow along. They were taking off each other's clothes, kissing more passionately and they continued on until they reached the time to start having another relationship.

Issei: Sera, do you want to continue? - his voice was husky, slightly out of breath from the kisses, but now their positions changed throughout the process, now he was on top and about to enter inside her and cement her as his.

Serafall, gasping from the make out session: You would have said that earlier - her tone was filled with lust, she wanted this, but she did have a final thought - 'Those girls really messed up, but Issei, there are other women that love you, I know you can gain another harem, replace those that don't know to be appreciative, but you are right, tonight, you are mine, or rather, I'm yours, let's see what the Dragon of Domination can do.'

And so they both became one, the Red Dragon claimed the Maou Leviathan as his, under the moon of the Underworld, they had their first time and many more as the Leviathan was rattled by pleasure, taking on all of his lust and receiving 35 orgasms all through the night. While elsewhere, certain girls felt like they lost something and in an abandoned room in the Hyoudou residence, in the corner, laid a broken statue, the statue seemed to be of a woman's body, naked, but now it was shattered to pieces, almost unrecognizable and pretty much, irreparable. It could only be repaired by the hands that built it, but those hands were roaming something else, building something anew. Those hands fixed that body once, they won't fix them ever again as the broken clay statue of a naked Rias Gremory laid in the corner of Issei's former room, collecting dust, signifying the tragic end to what could have been a promising relationship.

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 979 36
A High School DxD fanfiction, in which our Main Character Issei Hyoudou undergoes a traumatic experience that causes a change in his outlook on life...
7.2K 113 10
Hey guys! Welcome to the third addition to my High school DxD Series! It has been ten years since Trihexa was sealed away by sirzechs and the rest of...
6.9K 143 5
Issei Hyoudou is betrayed by his Lovers, Partner, Family, Friends, and the Factions separated Ddraig away from Issei who is also a girl and leaving I...
19.4K 599 25
Issei finds himself waking up in a destroyed and decaying hospital and quickly learns that the world had fallen into ruin by an unknown entity that h...