HONKAI IMPACT 3RD x FEM! READ...

נכתב על ידי AyakoShizuka

❝ Never be a prisoner of your past, it was just a lesson not a life sentence.❞ ✽ Honkai Impact 3rd/F!Reader ✽ עוד

↠RULES↞
CURRENT ERA
PREVIOUS ERA
Rebirth of a Soul - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Interlude-Kevin Kaslana Memories
Remembrance of a Soul - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
2nd Eruption - Sirin x Sister! Reader
My One and Only Master - Mei Raiden x Reader
Till Death Do Us Part - Su x Reader
Soft Spot - Kalpas x Reader
Anger - Kalpas x Reader
Enemies to Lovers - Su x Reader
Individuality - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Will of Himeko - Himeko Murata x Reader
Family - Welt Yang x Wife! Reader
Jealousy - Welt x Wife! Reader
Acceptance - Yandere Mobius x Reader
Friendship - Sirin x Reader
Let's Start Over - Pardofelis x Reader
Confession - Kosma x Reader
Limited Time - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Misunderstanding - Pardofelis x Reader
Star-Crossed Lovers - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Second Chance - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
The Warmth of a Cold Touch - Kosma x Reader
Girlfriend - Kalpas x Reader
Time Had Never Been A Problem - Fu Hua x Sister! Reader
Never Let You Go - Yandere Aponia x Reader
Clashing Personalities ~ Vill-V x Reader
Broken Promises and A Shattered Blade - Kiana Kaslana x Reader
A Spark to Light the Trailblaze - Himeko Murata x Reader
Black Dahlia ~ Vill-V x Reader
Hope for a Better Ending - Elysia x Reader
Her One And Only Regret - Elysia x Reader
One-sided Eternity - Su x Reader
The Calm Cold of Raging Wind - Yae Sakura x Reader
The Incident - Yandere Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Gone - Yandere Herscher of the Void x Reader
GOLDEN COURTYARD [LIMITED EDITION]
Su relationship headcanons
What Matters Most - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Proposal - Eden x Reader
A Flame Under The Stars - Kalpas x Reader
Forgiveness - Su x Reader
Tea is Better than Coffee - Su x Reader
The Troubles Of Fame - Hua x Reader
Until Next Time - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Kevin dating headcanons
Matchmaker At Play - Kosma x Reader
The Future Is Not So Bleak Anymore - Kalpas x Reader
The Weekend - Kosma x Reader
Valentine's Day - Sakura x Reader
Trust - Su x Reader
Stars - Elysia x Reader
Profession of Love - Su x Reader

Innocence - Kevin x Child! Reader x Hua

3.4K 101 12
נכתב על ידי AyakoShizuka

Requested by Jessica4089765.

"Kevin, there don't seem to be any survivors," Hua informed when she finished conducting her search around the area.

The two had been dispatched because MOTH had identified a distress beacon. When they arrived, all they found was a desolate wasteland. No survivors in sight.

Kevin nods to his comrade's statement and explain his findings."This town was flooded with Honkai energy, no one would have survived at such high levels."

She agrees with his assertion.

"There seems to be a laboratory in the distance. It doesn't seem to be a MOTH base."

"We should take a closer look."

The two warriors then heard a sound. They whipped their heads around only to see debris and rubble. No one was present except for them. The two stood in silence and survey the area.

"Kevin." Hua calls and points.

The white-haired male nods. He unsheathes his sword as Hua readies her stance. Together, they inched closer to the towering slab of metal, hushing their steps to not alarm their target. They halted and glanced at one another, nodding once before Hua quickly raises a hand to the edge in one swift and tight-lipped motion. She tightens her grip and with inhuman strength throws the debris aside.

Someone was indeed hiding among the rubble, but they'd never guessed—

"Mama?"

...

"How cute. So she started calling you 'Mama' after you rescued her." Mobius told in a sickeningly sweet tone, predatory eyes twinkling in amusement at the little girl concealed behind the youngest MANTIS.

"This isn't a laughing matter," Hua said with a crossed look.

Mobius ignores her tone.

"You said that you were ambushed by scientists?"

"Yes. It seems that they were looking for her." The blue-haired girl gesture to the girl behind her. "They demanded that we return the subject to their custody."

"From what our intel amassed, this girl was one of the surviving experiments from the base you and Kevin uncovered in the ruins. Shame that they're no longer around." Hua could tell by the tone of her voice that the green-haired scientist felt anything but disappointed. "She'd be a nice case study."

Her hand extends to you, but before she could satisfy her plans, a soldier stepped in her way.

Hua had taken a protective stance over you, her eyes narrowed at the scientist. Mobius would have laughed at how pathetic the little birdie looked, brave and righteous, like that would be enough to win against the Honkai. If that's all it took, they'd already defeated the Honkai.

"Well, that's fine." She spoke, not at all displeased by the young soldier's interference. "Let me offer you some advice, Hua. Being compassionate won't aid in defeating the Honkai."

The girl didn't say anything. She took you by the hand and steered you away from the scientist. Mobius watched as Hua left her laboratory.

"Hope is for fools."

...

"She's resistance to your powers?" The black-haired woman asked with slightly widened eyes. She stared at the Kaslana with attentiveness. "Are you positive, Kevin?"

MEI, MOTH's top scientist and Kevin's lover, was pleased by the news that the white-haired male revealed as it could be of use to humanity's survival. In contrast to her delight, Kevin felt dread settle in his stomach.

"MEI, she's only a child." He gently reminds.

MEI looked remorseful for a moment, but he couldn't be sure as she puts on a professional front once again when addressing his worry for the child.

"Kevin, humanity can't afford any more casualties. She could be of benefit." He didn't say anything. "Although your words have merit. She is very young."

The hero of humanity didn't let his relief slip.

"It would be good if you could watch after the girl. She seems fond of you." The scientist thought back to how unwilling you looked when parting from him. "Hua as well. Both of you should take some time off to care for the girl."

"I understand."

Kevin left the conference room. He listens as the door closes quietly behind him.

Was he right to defend you when humanity's survival was at stake? The white-haired male didn't know, but he felt that his heart supported his decision.

...

"(Y/N), don't eat too fast or you'll choke," Hua cautions.

You slow your movement.

"I'm sorry, Mama."

Hua didn't say anything before gently calling you, "(Y/N)." You stopped eating in favor of listening to the blue-haired MANTIS. "I'm not your Mama."

She anticipated that you would throw a tantrum or cry like any other toddler but you simply gazed at her with an expressionless look on your face.

"No, you're Mama." You insisted with a shake and before Hua could say anything, you let out, "Mama said she'd come back for me."

It was then Hua realized that you didn't hide under the debris of your own volition but by your mother. You had been waiting. That's why you had called her 'Mama' upon contact.

Still, don't you know what your mother looks like? To mistake Hua, who's seventeen, is rather odd. The MANTIS looks too young to be your mom and she's sure you're smart enough to figure that out.

"(Y/N)?"

Doe-like eyes meet up with ocean blue eyes.

"Do you know what your mother looks like?"

You didn't say anything.

It took a while before you could answer her query and when the words escaped your lips, Hua wondered how the world could be so cruel.

"Mama is nice and warm just like you."

Was your mother also a part of the scientist's conspiracy? The possibility wrenched at her heart, pulling on the strings painfully. There could be a chance she's alive. She smiled, though her smile didn't reach her eyes.

Hua pats you on the head, ruffling your neat locks. "You best eat your food before it gets cold."

...

"A woman? Not that you mention it, one of our teams did find someone like that."

A small fire kindle on the candle—

"What became of her?"

—and it so easily extinguished.

"She's dead."

...

"Uncle Kevin." You pulled on the warrior's coat with a tiny hand.

He turns to you.

"What is it?" He inquires and notices that your hands were behind your back. "What do you have behind you?"

You didn't reply to his query. Instead, you motion for him to bend down. He kneels without question and lowers his head. He felt his hair being moved as you fit something on top of his head, a flower crown you made with Hua. You lean back and admire your handiwork. Your chest puffs up with a bit of fulfillment.

He pats you on the head. "Good job." He commended making you smile.

He felt his heart warm. Kevin had been shrouded by ice for a long time. He had forgotten the feeling of warmth, but you made him remember.

The warrior then and there swore to safeguard the only semblance of warmth in this dying world.

"Grow up strong, (Y/N)." You nodded, notifying the white-haired male that you would heed his words.

...

"No."

"Kevin, she's—"

"MEI, what you're asking is too much." Kevin opposes with a stern look. "The chances of her surviving the procedure is less than none. Even if she has high Honkai resistance, she could be killed."

"Kevin's right." Hua backs up. "Even if (Y/N) has higher resistance, subjecting her to the MANTIS surgery just to create an even stronger soldier is dangerous."

"You two have gotten soft." Mobius chirped from MEI's side. "Have you forgotten that this isn't a charity? Sacrifices need to be made."

"This isn't a slaughterhouse either." Hua lashed out.

Before Hua and Mobius could continue their feud, Kevin cuts in.

"We should allow (Y/N) to speak for herself." Kevin propose, not missing how the blue-haired girl whirls her head at him. He turns to his comrade. "Is that alright, Hua?"

Hua says nothing but he could tell she was hesitant to agree to his words but she lowers her head in defeat.

"Then it's decided. Let's ask the lab rat if she wants to become a MANTIS." The meeting concluded in a bleak mood.

Both warriors walked down the hallway in silence. Neither one made a move to disrupt the tranquility until the Kaslana did.

"Are you mad?" He asked.

Hua's steps didn't falter as she regards his question.

"No." She responded and for a few moments, she permitted the silence to resume until she remarks to him. "(Y/N) should have a choice in this matter."

Kevin felt that her words weren't reserved for him, but it seems the combatant supported his defense for you. He didn't offer any more words and she didn't wish to prologue their discussion. The two reached the designated room and knocked on the door. There was scrambling before someone's clumsy footsteps walked to the door and opened it for the two MANTISes. A familiar head pops out and looks up at the two warriors.

"Ah, Mama." You greet Hua and then Kevin. "Uncle Kevin."

You stepped back and let the two adults in. Hua and you went to play while Kevin stayed in the background with another MANTIS.

"She brought it up." Su, the MANTIS in charge of you for the hour, said without question.

Kevin knew who his friend was referring to.

"Yes." Kevin nods. "In the end, we agreed that (Y/N) decide herself."

His cerulean blue eyes shifted to you, who was showing Hua what you and the green-haired male were up to the past hour. She listened without fail and once in a while convey her thoughts to you.

Su whispers. "She's just a child."

"So was Griseo," Kevin argues before sighing. "This is war, Su."

"Yet you still protect her." The green-haired MANTIS shifted so that he would be facing you and Hua. "Kevin, you also feel that it is unjust to subject her to the surgery. All of us do."

By all, he meant their fellow MANTISes, excluding a select few. Mobius was never one to hope and Pardofelis hadn't realized what a rare specimen you were. Then, there were some too young to input their own opinions but share the same sentiment for your safety.

"They'll learn to accept," Kevin declared. "Right now, we should enjoy what little warmth we have left."

When he said that, his attention was on you. You were just a small child who recently lost your mother and had coped with it by making others your family. Now you had to make a life-changing choice.

"Kevin, she's only a child." His friend repeats. Sensing that the white-haired male wasn't looking at him, he adds. "She's younger than Griseo."

You were far too young to be forced to decide.

"I know." He breathed. "I know, Su."

A child shouldn't have to decide on her death.

...

"What are the chances of survival?"

"... Zero," MEI disclose. "Kevin, she offered her consent."

Kevin levels his beloved a fierce stare, stunning the raven-haired scientist, not used to being opposed by him of all people.

"She's too young to make proper judgments," Kevin remarks with crossed arms.

Silence. Then a sigh.

"You're right, but humanity can't afford any more losses."

He didn't deny her words. He supposes it was good that the blue-haired MANTIS wasn't here or else there would be bodies to clean.

Kevin knew your addition would not change their future. "Humanity's chances of victory won't change by one child."

"..."

Humanity's defeat had already been set in stone.

...

"How cute~!" Elysia said when you came out of the surgery, looking anything but childlike. The pink elf stood before you and measured your height with her hand. Her head reaches up to your forehead. "She's taller than me now!"

"Her body will experience some occasional pain."

"For how long?"

"We don't know. It could be days, weeks—"

"—or forever?" Hua finishes with a harsh tone. Her blue eyes narrowed in what Kevin could decipher as anger. "To think we would sink so low as to cause more anguish onto an innocent child."

"Hua—"

"Don't Kevin. What exactly was the surgery hoping to accomplish? She should have remained human." Hua's voice went quiet as she talks to herself. "Now she has to deal with more misery. We didn't save her, we're killing her."

"..."

"Mama." A tug. "I'll be okay."

"(Y/N)..."

"Since I'm like you and Uncle Kevin, I could help everyone out." You placed a hand on your chest, looking determined. It was hard to see you as a child before. It was even harder to see you as a child given your state. "With my new powers, I can protect everyone from Honkai."

An innocence that rarely anyone possess nowadays. Kevin's heart sank with shame as Hua stared at the girl with glassy eyes.

"... Of course." The blue-haired girl said at last. "(Y/N), you're strong. Stronger than I and Kevin could ever be."

Her words sent a smile to your face. Hua returns the gesture however her smile was faltering. The two hoped that this time, they could protect you.

Then the 12th Herrscher happened.

They should have known you would try to help Rin. They should have known.

Hua found the white-haired soldier on the floor, looking defeated, his hair concealing his expression, but she could make out some shards of ice on the floor. You weren't with him as you should.

Panic filled her mind.

She walks up to him, her steps informing the Kaslana of her entrance.

"I knew it was you when everyone in the base suddenly fell asleep." He greets her with a solemn tone.

"Kevin..." She wanted to ask him what happen to cause him to look so sad and repentant.

"We have sealed the 12th Herrscher." He informed, without breaking his gaze from the cold floor.

The news filled Hua with relief. "Really?" Worry filled her veins. "How is Sakura?"

"She's dead." He answered with a second to spare, grievance over and dealt with.

She hesitates to ask, "And (Y/N)?"

"..."

His hand clenched.

"Dead."

Kevin turned back to look at the containment cell. "She wanted to see Rin. She saw the soldiers trying to break into her cell." Hua then realized whose body lay in the cell. She could identify that (H/C) hair from anywhere. It was a color she has gotten used to having around. "She died trying to protect Sakura's sister."

"That can't be..." Hua utters.

She had just seen you off.

"I'm sorry," Kevin said.

She sat down in despair alongside Kevin and they stared at the body of the deceased MANTIS. Eventually, they did snap out of their sorrow and headed back to the command center for further instructions.

That was the day MOTH lost more than just their remaining cities, it was the day two MANTISes lost their compassion for the world.

It was also the day that the two no longer cared about themselves. They dedicated their lives to eradicating the entity known as Honkai from the world.

Even if it takes a millennium, they will persist until Honkai was finally defeated.

Even if it meant forgetting to live for themselves.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.2K 24
After a sudden loss of consciousness, Kiana found herself back in the past. With a lot of questions in her head, she is faced with a battlefield and...
7.1K 222 10
Disclaimer : All the images,videos and characters belong to their owners only my oc belongs to me. This is a story of a person who sees the world as...
26.9K 590 21
╭───╯ . . . . . ➷ Did you know.... There is a kind of love called... Letting Go? ➶ . . . . . ╰───╮ ╔...
59.9K 1K 41
First my honkai impact fanfiction. All in the stories are non-canon, that is mean nothing will affect to the canon story inside Honkai Impact 3rd gam...