WRAPPED DOLL | JIKOOK [COMPLE...

By Minficz

"A freshly brewed coffee trickles down the sides of the mug and turns into a shade of deep umber-" "What are... More

|| AUTHOR'S NOTE ||
| PROLOGUE |
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
Note.
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|EPILOGUE-1|
|EPILOGUE - 2|
|Finito|

|6|

836 103 444
By Minficz

[Note:- Kids, I wanted to address something and it's important. I don't write mafia or plain love stories. Some of you are used to reading some common genres and I understand that you expect some things in your way but please do understand that I have a different writing style and would like to put the story in a way I prefer. It takes a lot of time to think of something original and unique. I am sorry if I ever upsetted you with a plot or the emotions in the book. And to those who like my writing style, I am genuinely thankful to you ❤️ ]

__

Jungkook shuffled in his place and squinted his eyes as the bright light fell over his eyes. He tried to block the sunlight with his hand but the light was too bright making it impossible to fall back asleep again.

He batted his lashes before clearly opening his eyes. Once he did open them, his heart wanted to try a summersault at that moment.

Jimin was sleeping by his side.

Jimin was facing him and sleeping tight under the sheets.

He looked down to find himself...naked.

He gulped and traced his eyes over the male that slept beside him. Jimin mumbled in his sleep and turned to face his back to Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes popped out of his socket as he saw a glimpse of Jimin's naked back right there.

It can't be.

He was drunk and I wasn't.

There is no way we had...

Jungkook shrugged his wild thoughts and tried to recollect yesterday's events. Unfortunately, Jungkook doesn't remember anything after their time in the park.

He does have vague memories of a granny talking. But that's it.

How did he get back home?

How did he end up naked with Jimin in the same freaking bed?

Jungkook was this close to losing his shit when he heard Jimin shuffle in his place. It was best if they talk about this and find out what exactly happened last night.

Jungkook gently shrugged Jimin by his shoulder, "J...Jimin, could you please wake up?"

"I...want more... shots," Jimin mumbled and rolled in his place.

"Jimin, please wake up. I think we have a problem," Jungkook spoke.

Jimin scrunched his face and fluttered his eyes open. He stretched his arms in the air to find some sort of support and raised his upper body.

"What's happening? On the lights, I can't see anything," Jimin rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Jimin, it's eight in the morning. There is enough light around," Jungkook frowned his brows.

"Stop pranking me. It's pitch dark here!" Jimin blinked and tried to focus at some point in the darkness.

A gasp escaped Jungkook's lips as realisation hit him. He quickly looked around to see the room was... different.

It was a room he had described in his book.

His gaze shifted to Jimin's neck and Jungkook's suspicions were fucking right.

Jimin had a butterfly tattoo on his neck.

It was only an imaginative description he had created for the main character in his book.

This can't be.

"Jungkook? I am sure you aren't my robot because it doesn't know how to trick people. You better switch the lights or the outcomes wouldn't be good," Jimin warned and tried cruising.

"I am being honest. It's eight in the morning and there's bright sunlight outside." Jungkook's lips wobbled as he watched Jimin visibly panic.

It's my fault.

It's my fucking fault.

Jimin can't see and it's because of me.

I shouldn't have asked for such a wish when the consequences were going to be... this.

"You...are implying that I can't see anymore?" Jimin frowned and stared at the wall behind Jungkook. He couldn't figure out where Jungkook was sitting either.

"I...am sorry."

"This can't be happening. I was fine yesterday. I was fucking fine yesterday!" Jimin stood up from the bed but fell to the floor hitting the night lamp.

"Jimin, careful!" Jungkook rushed towards the male and awkwardly held the male's shoulder, unsure of how the male would react to his touches.

"What's happening? Why can't I see? This isn't true. It's not real. This must be a dream!" Jimin tried to break out of Jungkook's grip and tried to run out of the room.

He hit his body in multiple places before crashing to the floor in the living room. His heart raced as the fear of losing his eyesight kicked in.

His anxiety rose through his body and the pressure around his neck felt too high. He weakly held his neck and gasped.

Jungkook quickly followed Jimin, "Jimin, please calm down. You can't breathe when you get anxious," Jungkook's trembling hands pulled Jimin over his lap and rubbed a hand over Jimin's chest.

"How do you know-" Jimin's words were cut when he felt the grip strengthen around his neck and his limbs shook with every breath he lost for the next few seconds.

Jungkook, on the other hand, rubbed his palm over the male's chest in a rhythmic fashion and mumbled consoling words into Jimin's ears. His other hand firmly circled Jimin's back and refused to let go until he had stabilised.

"Wh...why can't I see?" Jimin spoke in the most vulnerable state with tears trickling down his cheek.

"We will figure it out together. Let's calm you down first. Okay? Breathe with me, Jimin. I know you are a brave young man. Just breathe with the counts okay?" Jungkook softly cradled Jimin in his arms until his breathing was better.

"Jungkook?" Jimin asked as he clutched the male's shirt with his tiny hand.

"Ye..yes?" Jungkook's lips trembled.

"You are here, right?" Jimin asked with his gaze fixed over the ceiling.

Jungkook engulfed the boy in his arms and hugged him gently, "I am sorry, Jimin it's all my fault. I shouldn't have asked that granny for any wish. It's all my fault that you can't see. I should be the one to blame. I always mess up. You were happy in your life. I should have left you by yourself. I...I, my disgusting self thought I was worth your explanation for leaving. I am sorry-"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Jimin asked quizzically.

"I...asked a grandma to let me find answers and she told me she would give me a chance. All of this happened so quick I just-"

"I have no clue what you are talking about, Jungkook. I want to meet Jin this instant!" Jimin abruptly stood up but tumbled in his place with a lack of support. Jungkook was quick enough to hold the male but Jimin ripped his hands off him.

A strange wave hit Jimin's head with dark memories resurfacing.

The darkness wrapped around his eyes wasn't helping in any way to calm his nerves.

"St...stay away!" Jimin stuttered with fear returning to his heart.

"Jimin..," Jungkook's voice softened as he saw Jimin build his guard up again.

"I...will find him by myself. Don't interfere," Jimin gulped and turned around to walk further.

With every step he placed forward, the demons inside his brain pulled him two steps back.

"Do something about your face!"

"How could you show up at my friend's party like this?"

"Gosh! Jimin please do me a favour and stay out of sight for time being. You are disgusting!"

It felt like a thousand nails were bashed against his chest.

Yet, Jimin didn't stop and continued to walk ahead without stopping.

Just as Jimin was about to fall by hitting himself against the couch in the hall. Jungkook was quick enough to catch the male and hold him close.

"Let me go!" Jimin screamed and Jungkook immediately let go of the male but he kept close steps with Jimin to make sure the boy doesn't stumble and fall back.

"Please let me escort you. You are going to hurt yourself if you continue to do this." Jungkook begged but Jimin was adamant and kept careless steps ahead with his hands holding support of the wall in front of him.

"Jimin, please-"

"I don't trust you! Just let me be," Jimin affirmed in a serious tone and walked ahead.

Jungkook halted in his place and blankly stared at the struggling male. His fingers twitched before turning completely numb. His eyes turned hollow with hopes buried under a coffin and no signs of solution before him.

Jimin doesn't trust him.

Jimin doesn't need him.

Jimin loathes him.

A/n:- Okay! My genius lil kids.

Any theories cooking in your heads?

It isn't looking like Jimin is going to trust Jungkook any time soon.

What were the words running in Jimin's head?

Will Jungkook suceed in gaining Jimin's trust?

Or will be they be stuck in the book forever ?

Will Jimin gain his eyesight back?

Hope you liked the chapter.

Love you kids.

Maddie🥺❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 60.8K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...
50.1K 4.7K 67
❝ I promise to hold onto you until you want me to let go.❞ A promise to stay by each other's side, broken by a single mistake. Their beautiful memori...
3.6K 360 19
> who is this stupid teenager ? > what Jin wants Jin gets. > You're going to get fired on the very first day of your job which you haven't even star...
44.1K 3.4K 37
The one thing that kept Park Jimin going was getting revenge against Crown Prince Jeon Jungkook. While the latter, yearned to know more about the mys...