๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

Oleh strawberry1d

"We bloom until we ache' -Serendipity- A part of him started to react to this incredible human before him. Hi... Lebih Banyak

*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Disclaimer
Cast list*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
๐Ÿ†Award Achievement๐Ÿ†
Playlist *๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 1
Chapter 2*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 3
Chapter 4*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 5
Chapter 6*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 7
Chapter 8*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 9
Chapter 10*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠChapter 11
Chapter 12*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 13
Chapter 14*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 15
Chapter 16*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 17
Chapter 18*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 19
Chapter 20*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 21
Chapter 22*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 23
Contest-Results
Chapter 24*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 25
Chapter 26*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
Chapter 28*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 29
Chapter 30*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 31
Chapter 32*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ

*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 27

342 31 7
Oleh strawberry1d

Since the creation of the universe
Everything was destined

Ruby pov : Part 2

Hands tried to wake you up from your deep sleep. Because you were still sleepy, you couldn't understand what was going on around you. You try to decipher the distant voice- Samantha.

'Ruby!!!Oh my goodness Ruby! Come on...wakey...wakey!" Her voice faded...

She sounds frantic. You squint your eyes and look around the room, perplexed. It's still dark. Then you turn to face Samantha, who is still wearing her PJs.

"What exactly is it, Sam? It is not time to rise up right now. I'm so tired!" You say groggily, surprised by her deeply concerned or astounded expression. You sat up straight.

"Ruby Oh, Holy  Dooley! Get up! There's something you need to see right now. It's massive!" Her eyes were bewildered.

"Are the dorms on fire? What's got you so worked up...wah!" She didn't wait for you to finish your sentence before grabbing your hands and almost pulling you out of bed. When she dragged you to her room, you stumbled out of bed in open shock. She made you sit in front of her open laptop.

You're still yawning with your hands in front of your mouth. Your hair was a rat's nest, and you felt the shivers ram up your arms because of the cool morning temperature.

You furrow your brows with a puzzled expression that crosses your tired features as you look at Sam. She was busy taking your head into her two hands and turning it toward the laptop.

"Omg, look carefully at the screen." She hovers over your shoulder, pointing at the screen with a croaky voice.

Your eyes widen as you move your gaze further toward the screen, and what you see in front of you causes you to squirm in surprise. The tiredness instantly left your body as you grew pale with shock.

You look wide-eyed at a stunned Samantha, who seems to be hyperventilating next to you.

"Oh, holy flippen Dooley! Sam! omg....Omg!!!They posted the online version of Esquire magazine. My goodness!". You jump up from the chair with wide eyes that start to tear up.

Your legs turned lame as you plummeted down on Samathas' bed.

"My goodness, Sam!! What am I going to do? " Your voice was devoid of any emotion as you stared at your equally befuddled friend.

"Ruby... Let's hope the students don't find this website. Oh my god, this is massive! Didn't you say it would be posted next Friday?" she looked confused in your wide eyes. You nod.

"It was the retail stores' hardcopy." You bit your lip nervously, "But the online copy is for their million subscribers." Oh my goodness! Samantha...what if students here subscribed? What if the media or paparazzi saw the magazine and hunted me down? ...ARMY !" You were ranting incoherently as you grabbed your hair in total panic.

Samantha saw your coming panic attack coming, and she quickly sat next to you to calm you. "Let's not jump the gun. Be calm and cool. We will go to class as usual and hope nobody puts two and two together. "

You look warily at your best friend. You don't feel like showing your face outside. Luckily, you only have class till 10h00. You've only got two assignments to hand in. Your exam study break, with your midterm break, starts on Friday.

"Samantha, Janice, and Melissa! They don't know about it. We need to inform them soon ...right now! It's not yet 5 a.m. How will I come clean to them? " Your hands began to shake as you realized what was about to happen. Your friends will hate you.

Samantha jumped up and went to grab her phone that was on the charger. She quickly sends a text to Janice, but they are both offline.

Well, she decided to just call them. You look at her warily as she quickly converses with Janice, who answered her phone first. Melissa is a tough cookie to wake up.

You started to bite your fingernails in anticipation.

Samantha chuckled, "Janice was shouting and scolding me for disturbing her peace. It seems like both of them are a little hung over. She will wake Melissa and come to our floor..". Samantha's heart was constricted as she saw the defeated look in your eyes.

She pats your shoulder and tries to comfort you. " Don't worry, sweetie. I'm quickly going to meet them at the elevator... to code them in... OK. Don't fret. Nobody will hurt you. "

She quickly dressed in her pj dressing gown and rushed out the kitchen door, leaving you still gobsmacked.

You inhaled deeply as you wiped your teary eyes. You and Jimin will be front page news. Sydney will want to know about you. What scares you most is the online wars of the netizens.

The online entertainment sites that will make a big fuss about you and Jimin What about their toxic and jealous fans that don't want to see their idols in relationships?

Next week is your birthday, and fortunately, you and Melissa will be off to Seoul. Your mom and her fiance will take Becky with them to go and check out the new house that your future stepdad purchased for your family. Becky will be on vacation, while Braynt will remain in Melbourne to look after the house. After your Sunday meal with the family and the doctors' kids, your family will fly to South Korea in the evening.

Just then, you heard a whining ruckus coming from the lounge on your way to Samantha's room. When you reminisced about how you would tell your friends, your heart thumped erratically.

Janice's whining could be heard as she was dragged into the room by Samantha.

"What is so important that it can't wait until the morning? Sam, please. I thought the campus was under attack!" Her hair was still wild in a loose ponytail, and she appeared a little hungover. In the midst of your nervous demeanor, you could smirk at the short girl.

"Stop being such a complainer it's important, and you should know!"She unceremoniously pushes Janice down on her bed as a very tired Melissa follows without a word.

Melissa grumbled, "This better be good for you to drag us out from warm bed  to your dorm---so spill!"

They both looked at your solemn but worried expression.

"And, why are you looking so agitated...omg, what happened to your family?"Melissa puts her hand over her open mouth." Is there death?"

You just shook your head as Samantha stood in front of her laptop, trying to keep the contents hidden from the two agitated friends.

She exited the tag for so long. Samantha inhaled deeply as she looked at you expectantly. Her two companions cast wary glances your way.

Samantha sighed deeply, "Do you want me to tell them, or do you want  to?"

When you become very nervous, you stand up, close your eyes for a second, and look at your two trusted friends with your hands fiddling in your hair "I'll inform them, Sam. Thank you—-er guys, something significant happened to me two years ago...but please understand that it was a secret I even kept from Samantha, and a few days ago I was desperate and needed to reveal it to her...and now I need to tell you guys...but promise you won't judge and you won't kill me—- "As you looked at Melissa's and Janice's furrowed brows, you winced.

"If it is a sensitive secret, you are not required to reveal it. We can see how bothersome it is." Janice stated quietly that she noticed your red-rimmed eyes still moist from the shed tears.

"Will, if it will hurt you if you tell us...we know Greg ditched you cruelly two years ago. Even if we weren't friends at the time, we admire you for not telling us the entire story. As a result, we will understand." Melissa leaped to her feet and embraced you tightly.

You wanted to ball your eyes out once more. But will these ARMY get it? You've heard firsthand that some of the boys' fans are upset about the boys dating other girls, and it's not their fault. When Bighit had to inform the ARMY that four of the Hyungs and Taehyung had met their soulmates, there was a social media frenzy. The ARMY had a meltdown. Nobody knows the identity or even the appearance of the BANGTAN Bells, as the media affectionately refers to them. It is the biggest secret by far. But you need to tell them. Samantha looks at you and nods, when, Melissa releases you from the embrace.

"I believe you should all sit—-. Two years ago, I worked with Samantha at THE SHERATON, a very exclusive hotel in Sydney... it was during the BTS-wings tour—-"

When you told her how you met the most adorable member of the band...the girl's reaction was priceless. They were stunned, jumping up and squealing with delight. It was incredible that an unassuming Sydney redhead could catch the eye of the group's cutest flirt.

Melissa was speechless, and Janice couldn't believe she was standing there listening to the most fantastical story about how you and Jimin met. She, not unlike Samantha,  fainted from shock when the news was too hard to bare. Samantha burst out laughing at the hilarious reactions.

Melissa sat there with her jaws dropped to the ground.

"D...did I hear correctly...you and Jimin from BTS...sexy Jimin, ARMY's Chimmy had a full-fledged fling! And you were the reason for his withdrawal because he liked you so much, and you had to break up...OMG...OMG!!! NO WAY...HOLY BLOODY COWS! You were dating our Chimmy under the noses of the ARMY...how did that happen?" She was astounded. It was too surreal. Her friend was involved with a celebrity.

You winced at her sparkling eyes, unsure what to make of her reaction "Er...yes! I had no idea who they were at first!"

"Oh my goodness...you have no idea how BTS looked?"Melissa looked at you, perplexed."Samantha was an ARMY...how the Flippen hell did you not know them?"

She looked at Samantha, lost for words, who just shrugged with a wide smile.

"H...how?"Melissa stammered as she waved her hands in your direction.

Samantha laughed "Melissa, you already knew she wasn't into kpop. She couldn't believe I was listening to songs she couldn't understand. To her, all Asians looked the same." Samantha smiled.

"It isn't funny guys...Taehyung and Jungkook had the same flabbergasted expression when I met them, Ally and Jason thought I lived under a rock," you scrunched your nose.

"Oh, my goodness...you talked to our biases. Wow! and you weren't even  ARMY! ...Ruby.Why are you so fortunate? and why are you now telling us just now—- "She was dumbfounded by your nervous expression. You were wringing your hands and staring helplessly at Samantha. You're still too shocked to tell them everything.

Janice leaned up from the bed as Melissa help her to sit up straight, "Did...did I hear Ruby and Chimmy was an item...or did I dream it...holy Dooley!!!" she looked at you with the wide eyes still baffled.

"Is that true,Ruby? Chimmy had been depressed for nearly two years, and it was all because of the girl in Sydney. Everyone was curious about the redhead girl, but her face was concealed. Oh my goodness! You were that girl. It's surreal...Chimmy saw you among the ARMY." She was flabbergasted.

As the others begin to laugh at Janice's expression of awe, you simply sigh.

"Yes, we had dated for four days before the paparazzi took pictures of us and published them. That is why I wanted to inform you right now. Something happened, and I'm at a loss for words." You gave them a wary look.

Melissa's brow furrows, "You're were dating a BTS member? Nobody knows anything about you, Ruby. During that time, Jimin's dating scandal was causing quite a stir on social media. He appears distraught, but he does have a late whisperer soulmark... Are you two—-"

"Er....no, we are not soulmates," you sighed, shaking your head. "That's why I was the one who stopped it. Jimin desired a long-term relationship. But his career and a dating ban got in the way. He didn't mind...but things have changed since then. "

Your friends were taken aback. Jimin and you. This is extremely difficult to grasp.

Janice looked perplexed as she wiped her face, checking to see if she was awake. "So, what exactly is it?"

Samantha sighed deeply, "Ruby is in distress... You are aware that Jimin is secretly in Australia conducting interviews and modeling for a magazine. It's actually to sign off on an article that will be published in their new issue of ESQUIRE, and Ruby is in the main feature! " The girls' eyes widened as their jaws dropped to the ground for the second time in shock.

"It's as if I never get a break... it's over between us, and now Jimin will be featured on the cover, and his previous relationships will be disclosed!!" You plummet tiredly on one of Samantha's bean chairs.

"You're going to be featured in a magazine as one of his flings...omg!" Melissa remarked. "You'll be famous, Ruby!!" Melissa squealed with delight.

"OH, Man! Ruby Do you know that if you're mentioned alongside Jimin from BTS... you'll be the focus of everyone's attention on all social networks? Oh my goodness, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook! The army will be caught off guard. Toxic fans despise any girl associated with the band. You will be threatened, and the millions of fans will track you down...Ruby! UTS STUDENTS. Our classmates are army! There are thousands of us in Australia...holy dooley!" Janice was sweating profusely as she imagined how your life would be irreversibly altered.

"I'm afraid of that!" you groan, throwing your head back. "Worse, the magazine was supposed to be released next week on Friday at midnight...but an online copy was leaked! It was posted at midnight this morning...what am I going to do?" You started crying once more. You despise being the focus of attention. You couldn't take the online mockery when Greg left you...but this time it's not just any average bloke it's from BTS. Who is the world's most famous boyband right now? You can't get away from this!

"Don't worry, Ruby, we'll be your bodyguards," Samantha and Melissa comforted you. ".Nobody will come near you. Just put earplugs in your ears when we are on campus! "

Janice shook her head and said, "Why did it suddenly start leaking? I believe Esquire did it to build anticipation for next week's issue. The issue will be sold out worldwide. They were very shrewd. They'll use this to their advantage! They were well aware that everything our boys touched turned into a sale...the Uni might use you as clout. Consider how many students would want to come here to study because you were a student here."

As you sniffed, you wiped your nose "Guys, I'm at a loss for words. Jimin will be stunned!"

"Did you call him?" Samantha inquired.

"What! You're still in touch with Jimin!! Do you have his personal details? How...didn't their management state that you were just a Sydney friend? BigHit will be roasted by the Army." Melissa inquired, surprised.

"Er...he arrived for the interview, and I was there as well. That's why we wanted to show you and tell you so you wouldn't be surprised when you saw the article." You confessed softly.

"How did we not realize that?" exclaimed Melissa.

"OMG! You ran into Chimmy again here. What was his reaction? We had no idea he was in Sydney... I was so preoccupied with assignments that I hadn't had time to go online or check their schedule. Isn't the Love Yourself Tour keeping them busy?"

You nodded, "Yes, they came in secret, not to alert the fans and the media. He did interviews with a radio show that will be featured tomorrow, and the segment from the breakfast show interview will be shown next week. He was a guest at a music show the day before. "You replied when you saw their open mouths," they'll leave Sydney by Wednesday."

"Do you know his schedule?" Janice raised her eyebrows suspiciously.

"I'm his first friend or so-called "fling," as most of the Army will refer to me after reading the dreaded article. I wish I could just evaporate into another dimension," you grumbled exasperatedly.

Melissa laughed, "You're so lucky just to talk to him..."

Samantha smiled, "They didn't just talk...he kissed her..."

Janice and Melissa's eyes almost bulged as you gave a stinky eye to Samantha and her big mouth. Now your inquisitive friends will want more information that you are unable to provide.

"SHUT UP!! You tasted Chimmy's luscious lips," Janice exclaimed. Oh my goodness! "Spill those magical beans."

If the army found out, Ruby would be killed.

Melissa squealed with delight, "Oh my gosh! I'm going to have a great time mocking Greg. You have someone who is superior to Greg. He'll make a fool of himself this time. You were mocked when he showcased his willow, but now he'll feel the pain of you having a superhot foreign celebrity."

"Oh my! "Samantha smirked menacingly. "Greg would track her down and question her about the "Chinese" guy she fell for." You sighed inwardly. You were aware that your friends were looking for the best opportunity to take revenge on Greg. They'll use you and Jimin to drive Greg insane.

"Samantha Let's look at the online copy...we'll decide whether Ruby is in danger on campus or not ". They surrounded Samantha with the laptop. You simply snort. They'll be astounded by all of the affectionate and adorable dating photos. The fans will be envious.

Samantha returned to her screen and pressed the tag open once more. She closed the tags ahead of time so that Ruby could explain to the girls.

"Brace yourselves, girls!" Samantha chuckled. She pressed the tag, and two pairs of eyes locked on the screen in anticipation. They all squeal so loudly that you fear your seniors will storm into your dorm room.

You were just sitting on Samantha's bed, biting your nails, waiting for them to swallow the first glimpse of the magazine cover.

Melissa and Janice were beside themselves with delight. This is referred to as a "mini Army meltdown."

"Oh my goodness! He's so hot! Ruby is adorable here. You are famous now!  I'm currently placing an order for one. I'd like a copy... Samantha quickly direct us to their website... oh my goodness! There's a payment website... Order! "Melissa jumped up and down, urging Sam to get a hard copy from the Esquire website.

You moved your head. This is typical Army behavior. You had a feeling they'd be more interested in Jimin on the cover.

"OK...don't you want to see what the article is about?" Samantha grinned. She raised her brows, a deadpan expression on her face.

"Of course, we'll read it now...but I WILL NOT MISS MY COPY. Samantha, hurry up!, Go go!" Janice pushed Samantha's shoulder, urging her to take action.

"Okay, girls, just chill...you're acting as if it's concert tickets... jeez," Samantha exclaims.

Janice bursts out laughing "We hope so! We didn't get great seats for the Sydney -Wings show. We need our cool copies before the rest of the ARMy in Sydney wakes up."

Melissa smiled broadly "Okay, you can quickly purchase it through my account...My banking information is memorized."

"Ok fine.Ruby, I don't know if you wanted a copy of the magazine. Melissa asked with beaming eyes.

You shook your head, "No, Esquire will send me a complimentary copy. I'll just give it to my mom or Becky. "

Samantha felt overwhelmed as the two friends were squealing like true fangirls in her ears. They were the last ones who got at least ten copies. Melissa smugly told them that now that the copies are practically sold out on Amazon Australia, she will sell them back to any student at a price of her choosing.

You were shocked out of your wits at how quickly the magazine was sold out. Oh my gosh! This is not good. The other side of the world already got the scoop. You felt the cold shivers run up your spine at the knowledge of the severity of this exposure. You wanted to scream out of frustration.

Samantha turned her face as she looked at your paleness and your worried expression. Her concern for you escalated because the magazine is practically sold out in Australia. Samantha understood the power of a single word from an army. The whole fandom will know in minutes. The one that has Army friends overseas got the news first. She doesn't even know what's happening right now on social media. Her poor friend will be hunted down as of today if the word gets out. And to top it all off, Jimin is here in Sydney. Paparazzi's eagle eyes will be vigilant for more news.

You stood up and said with a strangled voice, "I'm going to make us a cuppa with crumpets. Excuse me! 'As you quickly flee the bedroom towards the kitchen, When you reached the kitchen, you started to hyperventilate in a panic against the counters. Your heart was thumping madly. You are even too nervous to talk to your boyfriend right now.

"I'm dead!" was your murmur as you took out the cups from the upper cupboard. Your cell phone is in the bedroom and you are too scared to go get it.

Meanwhile,

The girls were reading an extract from the article. Esquire was very clever. Only a certain portion could be retrieved unless you subscribed to their website.

They knew the Army would rush and subscribe just to read the juiciest news about their Chimmy and the answers to the dating scandal that happened two years ago. They are all eager to read the scoop. The fact that his "girlfriend'' got a face is what made the fans excited!

"My gosh...the pictures of Ruby and Chimmy are so adorable. There is no way any army can refute that these two are in love with each other... Look at the expression in his eyes as he looked down at Ruby ... I'm so jealous right now, "Melissa mused dreamily. The pics are "real".

" It's so cute...I want to cry a river! Look how he wiped off the ice cream from her mouth. My word! He is so boyfriend material. " Janice's hands are on her mouth in awe. "Ruby is the luckiest girl in the world." They could just stand in awe of all the beautiful pictures. The one where they watched the sunset at the harbor while cuddling in each other's arms.

Samantha grinned, "Look how cute the insert pic looks on the cover... but the ARMY will be livid. They will demand an explanation from Bighit. Esquire said Ruby is Jimins' "girlfriend. The world will think they are soulmates. Poor Ruby. His real soulmate is out there." That is the biggest reason why she didn't want to date any guy, tarnished or not.

Just then, you came in with a tray filled with coffee mugs and warm crumpets. Your friends were exuberant with excitement. When Samantha took the tray, Janice embraced you tightly.

Janice looked at you with admiration and awe, "Oh, my friend...Jimin genuinely liked you...you look so happy together. The Army will love these article pics. I don't think he and Ariana had a thing or he and Dahyun from Twice. I don't even know the other girl group member. Jimin is friendly with a lot of girls. He only dated you for real. The others were hoaxes. So, I don't know how you will explain that there was absolutely nothing between you. Do you know everyone wants to be you? The girls dyed their hair red to attract his attention... and the worst thing is that you and Melissa are going to South Korea...BTS LAND!!! Your movements will tell the world you are meeting Jimin. "

You just shook your head. That's what you were afraid of all this time. How will you explain your internship in Seoul? Jimin doesn't even know your family will relocate to Korea. You hope your new home will not be in the capital of Seoul. Gosh, how did your life get so complicated overnight?

"Holy Dooley!" Melissa exclaimed.

"Yeah..just dig me a grave so that I can bury myself..." you muttered.

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

A/N... came clean. Her friends know part of the truth.

Don't forget to drop a vote if you haven't done so before. I would like to meet all the new readers. Thank you for your support.

1. How do you think Greg will react?

Will Y/n be able to handle the sudden fame?

3. If you were in the Army, how would you handle the rumors of your bias dating?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

437K 12.1K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
2M 79.1K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
223K 6.4K 65
๐Ÿ“– โWhat, baby? Am I making you nervous? โž He already knew the answer to that. โJust wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...