The strange teacher (DxD X OP...

By omage1

A beast class servant was beaten on the moon thanks to all the help of the master. But what the beast servant... More

Prologue/Bio
A lick is what you like
Teacher makes nose's bleed
Update/ Thx
Let loose
Remnants of the past
A ballerina who is ruthless
Nun and Horny Nun :) and religion
Kama the beast shows
Ritual (Preview)
Ritual
Nugget
Thanks everyone
Beast class
Oh Shit!
The snake
III and VI and Blade
To save us all
Sorry
The meeting
How and who (Preview)
How and Who

A beast

3.3K 77 5
By omage1

Y/n Pov:

I was in my workshop studying what eye I was looking at. To be fair this is one thing I never understood the only one who understood them was that grand caster, Solomon. And he's long gone, there are 72 that master killed them all. Or I think he did, but he did beat a lot of them. Sense I was a beast class at one-point Goetia you bastard you really screwed with the timelines. I want it to be you because it would mean you're dead. But I think who might be behind this whole thing. I grab the eye as I look at it more, I can feel it's power even more.

Y/n: "It seems you are king Asmodeus tch. Got to make sure nobody finds you."

(Btw this is nasuverse Asmodeus not dxd. Just want to point that out.)

I snap my fingers and a pedestal pops up in front of me, I cut the eye in half took a bit but it's better than having them together. Less problems to deal with for one eye blast is as powerful as the golden blade from the king of knights. I put the right eye in the pedestal while I put the other one in the shadows.

Y/n: "That should be it now, even if they are split apart, they have no power. Now time to get to work."

I went to my desk and started to grade the papers and look over some magical elements, and it seems Gaia is different from the one I know. This Gaia is still powerful and such but does not pose a threat to me. I as I was looking over the elements something caught my eye fire in a bottle I made was trying to go to the cut in half eye on the pedestal.

Y/n: "Ah so it seems even as a passive thing your powers still do things not bad. But to bad your just an eye now."

The flame keeps hitting the glass. But nothing and so I grab it and add lighting to it as I did it seems to have calmed down now.

Y/n: "Interesting it seems you can only control pure flames huh. But adding such as lighting to the flame it will stop it. Make a note of that Y/n."

As one of my many hands writes it down. As it did so it shows itself to me and wants a high-five which I gave a high five.

Y/n: "Now time to hit the sack hands keep studying okay we need to know now, while doing so make notes of your events, okay?"

They give me the thumbs up as they did, I went to bed.

Next day:

I woke up and it seems everything is normal well somewhat normal. When I woke up a few notes were on my counter. I grab them and go to make breakfast. Pancakes and bacon with some apple juice on the side, I added syrup with some strawberries and cool whip.

Y/n: "Time to read what they left for me."

As I was looking it seems the eye was somewhat moving not much but a bit. As I was reading the notes, my thoughts were interrupted when I heard knock on my door. I let one of my hands open the door because I knew who it was.

Y/n: "Hello Asia dear what do you need?"

Asia: "I wanted to thank you."

Y/n: "About with Rias?"

Asia: "Yes what that man did and from what I heard when he was fighting Issei it broke my heart. I don't won't to lose them. And so I wanted to thank you."

Y/n: "I don't mind a thanks dear but are you going to be late for school?"

Asia: "Mhm no I left very early so I can thank you."

Y/n: "Oh did not know it was that time did you have breakfast?"

Asia: "I-"

As her stomach growls and we both look at her stomach.

Y/n: "I can make another breakfast for you."

As I get back up and started to make some for her.

Asia: "Please Miss.-"

Y/n: "Call me Y/n outside of school usually I don't allow it much but sense we are going to be talking a lot for I get this feeling Rias wants to meet with me again."

Asia: "Okay but you don't have to make me breakfast."

Y/n: "Asia your being rude now, when a host wants to be nice the guest should take their kindness to heart."

Asia: "I'm sorry I did not mean to sound rude."

Y/n: "Then if you don't won't to sound rude have some breakfast."

She was embarrassed but nods to it. As she sits down at my table.

Y/n: " Tell me dear how are you?"

Asia: "I'm good and we were wondering what our grades are so some of us are a bit excited and scared."

Y/n: "Let me guess the one who is scared is Issei?"

She nods to it.

Y/n: "Well he's about to find out today Asia how you think you did?"

Asia: "Well I think I did okay."

Y/n: "Well your about to find out as well, also Asia those notes next to you don't read them. It's a sin to peek at someone's stuff you know."

She does a quick cute gasp and does not read them. One of my hands grabs the notes and I started to read them and as I did, I let the hands cook the rest of the food for Asia. My mind was only thinking about the eye. And how could one of the demon pillars be in this world. Two options my counterpart who can take the form of her other selves across the timelines or it really was Goetia and his pillars just left from the time streams and hit this one by accident. That is possible to some degree. The food comes to us by the hands of light. As they sever us our food we start to eat.

Asia: "Y/n can I ask you some questions?"

Y/n: "Mhm?"

Asia: "How are you so powerful?"

Y/n: "Can't say dear if I do so you would not believe me, and besides some people have to keep to themselves now eat dear or do you want to see me after class."

Asia: "Sorry will do."

As she starts to eat and I just eat but only think about my other beast servants.

School:

Everyone was walking towards school while I just sit in my car thinking a bit to myself but get out at the end of it. After a few minutes I come through the door.

Y/n: "Good morning class."

Students: "Good morning, Miss. Sessyoin."

Y/n: "Alright class I graded on all your test and some of you need to learn a bit more and some just passed with flying colors."

As I handed out the papers I was at Issei's and he was giving me the biggest pup dog eyes to say please let this slide. I gave him his test.

Y/n: "Study better Mr. Hyoudou."

And he was not happy and his friends made fun of him for being dumb.

Monkey: "Hahaha dumbass."

Glasses: "Dude come on even I....what the hell a bad score."

Y/n: "Yep Matsuda you did even worse than Issei. And Motohama you did better but you barely bet Issei if you two study like he did you would have full right to laugh at him. So get better."

As I had the test score to Asia and she was so happy to see her test score was somewhat above average. As I was done everyone was somewhat sad and some happy to know their scores. I clap my hands twice.

Y/n: "Alright everyone we are going to be talking about Solomon himself okay."

Female student1: " Miss. Sessyoin why do we need to talk about Solomon?"

Y/n: "Easy dear Solomon made such an impact upon our world it makes you question if he is human. It's told he gain such power it was unfair and yet did not use this power even. At the end of the day all he wanted was wisdom not power. He plays a huge role in our today's world."

Male student 1: "How so if he had all that crazy power, he could take over the world and do anything he wants with it. He had to be corrupted or something?" 

Y/n: "Nope he wanted one thing wisdom for that is far more powerful than anything we have nowadays. Think of it wisdom comes in many forms who created such items in front of you like your phones. Or such your clothes and so on. No amount of power in the universe can stop our seek for wisdom for it is one of the most powerful tools to ever exist in history."

Issei Pov:

She is not wrong about one thing I used my wits to make my special skill dress break, and this is once in a lifetime to see the sexy Y/n in her birthday outfit. I snap my fingers and when I did, I see clothes falling off. But everything seems to be frozen in time.

Issei: "Huh what the balls happened."

Y/n: "What do you think happened Issei I froze time sense I knew you could not resist. And so, when I felt a slight breeze, I got my time magic ready."

I was looking for her she was not in the classroom.

Y/n: "I'm not showing myself to you and besides you won't find me sense I am changing at the moment."

Issei: "WHAT NO FAIR."

Y/n: "Yeah how you almost got your teacher fired for being naked in front of the whole class yeah no you're going to be in a world of pain after this."

Issei: "Um teach please don't."

As she was right behind in a different outfit not going to lie it's kind of hot still. But hand's of light come out of her shadow and she gives me a smile of kindness but on the inside I can sense such evil.

Y/n Pov:

Few mins later:

Y/n: "Next time don't do that again."

Issei: "Sorry teacher."

I snap my fingers, and everything was back to normal, and time starts again.

??? Pov:

I was watching her she truly is enjoying her life here mhm I wonder if I can reach this timeline and if I can will we become one again and become a full beast class Y/n or what will happened. I come back for you Y/n but for now I must deal with another matter.

As I was floating away, I grab some water a blow on it and when I did stars to from and starting to take a shape of me. And at least five different versions of me came up the one from the mooncell my assassin counterpart, my lancer self, a alter ego one and finally a more childlike version of myself and we went our separate ways until it was time to face Y/n.

(Strange teacher finally got her match a Sakura face and a powerful one at least. I hope this will keep you satisfied for a bit sorry for not posting this a bit ago i had to deal with somethings and such, and yes I did write some others stories I know but this one seems to get a lot of love to and so I want to keep it at a good pace or a good story and so if you don't see this coming up for a bit it means, I'm dealing with something atm so ttyl and hope this was a good one I did like it no crazy fighting and such just normal life stuff again.......For now anyways omage1 out peace.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
108K 2.6K 17
[ さぁ.. ] [ 賭け狂いましょう! ] [ Now..] [ Let's get our gambling freak on! ] Kakegurui Females x Fem Reader ______________________________ *Sort of strong la...
204 39 33
"We're not leaving without you, Yurika. It's either all of us or none of us." ~ Yurika is a normal high-school girl in a normal high-school life. Or...
37.7K 800 21
I am not the best at writing but I'll try so enjoy this book :D ! None of the characters are mine and non of the pictures too