Star Singer

Oleh akilirose

Here there be aliens. Anna wakes up for the third time from Cyber Sleep. She is one of five in charge of main... Lebih Banyak

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen - Gore Warning
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Abtie 23 (Not Canon)
One (Rewrite)

Disclaimer

1.4K 18 2
Oleh akilirose

Please note:

This is a first draft and largely unedited.

Most people do not post their first drafts. Typically you will never, ever, ever, ever see an author's first draft. I am a lazy creature and I want people to see the things I make, thus this Wattpad account that is full of first drafts.

As such you will see strange things, things that don't quite add up, weird spelling, lame jokes, things that don't quite work.

Yet, despite this, I hope you enjoy the story. If I ever get inspired again, maybe I'll give you all a taste of a version of this that is a properly written story.

And YES ...THIS IS AN AMONG US FANFICTION.

thatisall.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.4K 143 28
At 40 years old Allie has finally earned her freedom. 20 years of toleranting abuse and fear has left her numb and cold to the promises of a brighte...
5K 465 38
Elodie's life changes at the turn of a doorknob when she is forced into joining a secret organization that claims to be protecting the Earth from ali...
61.4K 2.5K 45
Dedicated to Intrepid_Fate. HIGHEST RANKING: #217 SCIENCEFICTION, #384 WAR Michael Dragomir starts out life as anything but the typical human. Early...
1.1M 49.1K 48
Dr. Nicole Isbel is put into cryosleep. When she awakens, the world is no longer how she left it. Humans have abandoned her...but why? Follow the jou...