The Billionaire's Rebellious...

By sweetdreamer33

Elena will do anything to save her very ill mother from dying. She has no choice but to plead for help from h... More

The Billionaire's Rebellious Bride
Prologue
1 - "Begging for his mercy."
2. "What's the catch?"
3. "You're inviting trouble."
4. "What did I miss?"
5. "First meeting"
6. "The old devil!"
7. "Here comes the bride."
8. "First kiss."
9. "Why are you taking your clothes off?"
10. "Did she call me a devil?"
11. "You're trespassing!"
12. "It's my business. I'm your husband."
13. "You got me."
14. "Are you jealous?"
15. "Now he knows."
16. "Kiss me."
17. "What just happened?"
18. "I need more tea."
19. "Getting steamy."
20. "The morning after."
21. "Why did you lie?"
22. "It feels like falling in love."
23. "You're hurting me."
24. "Where's Elena?"
26. "I'm not jealous."
27. "Another coincidence."
28. "The couch."
29. "Getting sweeter."
30. "Kiss me more."
31. "French Macaroons."
32. "Say I love you instead."
33. "Are you pregnant?"
34. "Love and coffee."
35. "Meeting Trisha."
36. "Talk to me."
37. "I promise you."
38. "Were you looking for me?"
39. "We need to talk."
40. "She's invisible."
41. "He should know."
42. "Let's talk."
43. "Back in his arms."
44. "I'll be there home."
45. "Still very possessive."
46. "The truth."
47. "He's a murderer."
48. "Rebel bride, no more."
49. "I don't need the tea."
Epilogue
The Billionaire's Sweet Trouble

25. "Steamy night."

200K 9.4K 615
By sweetdreamer33

Chapter Twenty Five

Elena's POV

"She still wanted to be with him despite everything that he had done to us," my throat ached with defeat, "it would ruin all our plans."

"Your Mom loves your Grandpa, and you can't take the love of a daughter to her father away," Camella tried to comfort me but not succeeding, "she wants to be with your him, so be it. She had been through a lot, from being sick and lonely... and what matters now, is her happiness."

"You're right, but I still don't understand. How could she love that devil who inflicted pain on us. He should rot in hell!"

"Dear, you said it yourself. He's a devil, he won't rot in hell," she laughed aloud.

--

That evening, a helicopter fetched me at the mansion, and took me to the penthouse of Adonis, located at the top of the Stavrakos building.

It was a beautiful elegant penthouse, with a breathtaking view of the city lights and skyscrapers of New York.

Adonis would stay in the Penthouse for convenience at work. If he had to wake up early to visit a project site or have a late night business meeting or just fancied to feel the city life.

I was there to have dinner with him. He also wanted me to show the Penthouse.

"Are you cooking?" I asked him when I entered the penthouse and smelled the delicious aroma of food.

"Yes, I am. I made a special dinner for my beautiful wife," he gave me a tantalizing smile.

A sense of tingling delight flowed through me.

Oh God. He looked devastatingly gorgeous in all black outfit. Black long sleeves, rolled on his arms, and black pants.

"What do you have in there?"

He showed me the kitchen, and there I saw a plate of perfectly cooked steak, a serving bowl of mash potato, a big container of vegetable salad, and a small basket of buns.

"They all look delicious. But seriously, you made all of these?"

"Of course. I know how to cook. I used to live in an apartment alone during university. I did everything, from grocery, cooking, laundry, cleaning the house and everything."

He took a teaspoonful of the sauce he was still cooking, and blew the liquid to let it cool, "tell me if this is good already," he put the tip of the teaspoon in my mouth.

I tasted a little, "delicious. It's perfect already."

"Good," he smiled and finished the remaining liquid.

The table was set already with the plates, utensils, flowers and candles. It was like a romantic dinner that he really planned. I was not expecting it.

"This is very lovely," I said when we sat at the dining table and started eating. I was really touched, because it was the first time that a guy prepared something special for me. And to think that he cooked the entire meal. I was quite impressed.

"I'm glad you like it," he said, "um, what can you say about the food?"

I giggled. I knew he was fishing for compliment for his cooking, "very delicious, especially the steak. I had never tasted something this delicious ever before. And the carrots... so fresh from the garden."

"You've got to be kidding me," his eyes grew big with laughter, and we both laughed.

After dinner, he showed me the rest of the penthouse, except for his bedroom. It was really stunning. Huge glass windows everywhere, modern interior design, high ceiling, and all painted in neutral colors. The furniture and fixtures were minimalistic, only what was necessary. The curtains in shades of white and gray.

We stayed in the balcony, sitting on a couch, looking at the beautiful city lights in front of us, talking and drinking coffee.

"Do you realized, that we're already on our third month of marriage?" he said.

"Oh, yeah. Yesterday, right?" I smiled, "time flew so fast."

"That's right."

"Are you glad we survived?"

He chuckled aloud, "very. What we did was crazy."

"You mean, marrying a stranger."

"Exactly," his lips twisted a little, "weren't you afraid that I would turn out to be a barbaric sex maniac?"

"It crossed my mind, the reason I was so rebellious," I chuckled, "what about you? How did you react when you were marrying a spoiled heiress?"

"It did not bother me at all. But—" he looked at me closely, studying me, "you're not spoiled. Never. The woman you projected in your social media accounts, is so different to the real you. You're a very simple girl, you stick to basics. I haven't even seen you in signature clothes or using branded bags. The only jewelry you wear, are those," he pointed at my wedding ring and the engagement ring he gave me.

"Not everything we see in social media are real."

"Mm...hmm," he looked at me intently, "now, we're here. Enjoying the night, talking, drinking this delicious Arabic coffee..."

"And you got your ancestors land back," I added for him.

"Right," he put his cup down, then turned to me. "It still puzzled me. I really want to know. What did you gain from this union, Elena?"

I sighed, avoiding his eyes, "I-I can't tell you now. But, I gain something."

"Are you sure," he doubted my statement.

"Yeah," I nodded, "it cost more than a million folds of your ancestor's land, Adonis."

"I'm glad to know," he touched my hand, rubbing his thumb on my knuckles and I shivered.

"Are you cold?"

"A bit." I gave him a half-smile.

"Come here," he said gently, and I moved closer to him.

In an instant, he welcomed me his arms, hugging me. His hand rubbed the small of my back up and down as I snuggled closer to him. My face buried on his neck.

Oh God, he smelled so good. A combination of pure male with a musky scent of a cologne. My hand clasped his shirt tightly, to prevent myself from touching him, feeling his skin against my palm.

"Elena," his hand touched my face, caressing gently. He lifted my chin up, and his eyes met mine, filled with desire.

My heart reacted wildly as his gaze lowered and focused on my lips.

"Adonis. Kiss me," I whispered.

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure." I answered eagerly.

"You're not drunk, right?"

"Nope. I only took a sip of the wine."

He chuckled seductively, "good. I just want to make sure."

His lips brush mine, a tantalizing invitation for more. And when he bent his head again, I met his lips half-way. His mouth moved over mine in a sensuous exploration, and I responded in full of passion and need.

I moaned when his hand made a wild, hungry caress on my body. From my hips, to my waist... and up to my breasts.

"I haven't given you a tour of my room. Would you like to see it?" he whispered and his tongue trailed a path along the side of my neck.

"I thought you'd never ask," I said, and captured his warm and demanding mouth again.

He carried me to his bedroom, and gently laid me on his bed.

He was kissing me hungrily as his hand explored my body aggressively. His hand went inside my skirt, caressing my inner thighs. I gasped when his finger touched my center.

"Adonis."

"Do you want this?" he asked.

"Yes. Yes, please." I begged.

He removed my underwear and settled himself between my legs. He kissed inner thighs, teasing me. I moaned when he parted me with his fingers and stroke me.

"Oh God, Adonis."

A wild surge of pleasure overwhelmed me when his mouth replaced his fingers. His tongue flicked my bead deliciously, his mouth savoring me, while his hands moved magically over my smooth breasts.

I arched my hips to offer myself to him fully, while my fingers raking his silky hair, encouraging him to go on, and never stop. I moaned and cried for release, until starburst of ecstasy exploded within me.

That night we made love. Adonis was so wonderful. He was so gentle, passionate and caring. I met the full force of his passion with an equal force of my own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.1K 47
Written when I was 16, practically cringy and dumb so read at your own risk (Part 1) He stood there in his tall and intimidating glory cowering my 5...
93.3K 3.5K 58
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
18.5M 527K 72
Previously known as Married to my sister's fiancé "Are you......Emily Jones? The biological daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jones?" The lawyer asked and I n...
5.9K 119 14
Azalea's and Alessandro's story💗 Azalea is the quite girl who lives in The States. Even though she is a Russian mafia princess, her life is quite...