STARS... /\ A-spen x Fem Read...

By DangerousOliveowo

Willa tries to take your alien in this... So be prepared from drama 😈 I DO NOT OWN ANY OF DES CHARACTERS. I... More

0 - ALIEN PLANS
1 - FALLING FROM THE STARS
2 - A DISTANT GALAXY
3 - NOT SURE WHO THEY ARE...
4 - FRIEND OR ENEMY
5 - HOW DO I SAY THIS?
6 - TELL HER NOW...
A/N - 1k reads!

7 - I CANT..!

389 11 4
By DangerousOliveowo

A-spen POV

"Y/N! Hey..." I looked Y/N in the eyes for a moment before clearing my throat. "Can we talk in private for a moment?" I ask her with a little awkard smile. "Sure!" She says happily. I walk her to a little place where nobody is around near the forbidden forest. It was a pretty nice little spot to hang out in.

"Hey... Uh... Y/N..." I begin to speak.

Y/N POV

"Well?" I look at them with a smile. "I uhm... I-" I now just realize A-spen starts to blush. Am I too close to their face? I back up a bit. "You know what... n-nevermind!" A-spen suddenly walks off into the forest. I look at them walk into the forest- Wait... Why are they going into the forbidden forest? I go to follow them but the last thing I see are rings floating into the air...

That was weird...

A-spen POV

I cry, hugging A-lan tightly. "I couldn't do it!" I sigh. "Don't give up... You should go back and tell her! You two are perfect for each other anyway!" A-lan looked me in the eyes. I suddenly stop hugging him. "I can't do it! I am going to mess up my words or something! I just know it! What should I do?" I see the way A-lan smirks... He must have a plan. I start to clear my mind so I can hear what he is saying in his mind.

A-lan: I will help you. I will give you an ear chip and you can talk to me through it and I will guide you through it.

I smile. "Thank you." I say happily. We both walk over to his room and he gives me the chip to put in my ear. "You can not only hear me when I speak in real life, but you can also hear me..."

A-lan: -In my mind.

Me: and I can speak through my mind?

A-lan: Yep!

Me: COOL!

"Alright, you want to tell her this time... For real. Same spot too." A-lan explains, but I sigh. "Can I at least do it another time?" I ask. A-lan rolls his eyes. "Do it after the Cheer Competition NOT a day later." A-lan then holds out his hand and I give him back the ear chip and I walk off...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.1M 70.3K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
705K 43.1K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
589K 49K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...