𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 �...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I n... More

❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🎉🦋
❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9..
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21..
22.
23.
24..
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33
34.
35.
36..
37..
38..
39.
40.
41..
42.
43.
44. |PT. 1|
45.. |PT. 2|
46..
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52..
53.
54.
55.
56..
57.
58..
59. | Birth |
60. | Wedding |
Epilogue.. 1♥︎
Epilogue. 2♥︎
{THE END.} Aesthetics-★
SEQUEL-🦋
READ ONLY IF YOU'VE FINISHED THE STORY!!
ANNOUNCEMENT🎉!!!
New Story Alert🎉⚠️

15.

31K 724 152
By Leyah_eroticstories

Gym^^^

-Find someone who shares your passion and do it together. ~Brielle.

"So, do you live alone or?" I asked curiously, while eating and looking at him.

"Oh no, my wife comes and goes sometimes." He said immediately and I pulled my hand away from him shocked.

He has a WIFE? how did I not know this information? oh fuck this is bad.

"Wha- how- yo- huh-." I honestly didn't even know what to say to him at that moment, I wanted to smack myself so bad at that moment.

"What? you didn't know I had a wife? I do. You'll probably meet her soon." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"I- what?" I said in a whisper.

"She's the best wife, with my 7 wonderful children." He said continuing while eating his food. Wait what children?

"WHAT? YOU HAVE CHILDREN TOO?" I yelled feeling my heart broke right then and there.

"Yes, their names are d-." He stopped once he saw my face and I almost fell off the chair.

"Baby chill, I was just joking." He said quickly laughing his ass off as I almost fell, but I didn't find it funny so I just started at him. He saw that I wasn't laughing and sobered up immediately.

"Elle? I'm sorry angel, I thought it would be funny to fool around with you." He said coming to my side.

"It wasn't funny, you had me here thinking I was kissing a married man with 7 children." This time he laughed again and kissed my forehead.

"I would never do that to you." He said sitting back down. "And Martha lives with me. She doesn't have anyone here so I let her stay, she also cooks and cleans for me. Though I like cooking for myself sometimes." Enzo said smiling at me.

"Oh you can cook." I said as he nodded. A man that knows how to cook.

Yum!

Definitely husband material.

"So is she here?" I asked because I didn't see her anywhere.

"No, she went to spend a week with her family in Jamaica, she'll be back on Sunday." He said taking the plates to the dishwasher.

"Great, ready to hit the gym?" He nodded as we made our way to the gym, he asked me this morning if I wanted to go with him and I said yes.

"Ohh, I have a great idea." I grinned evilly as we reached the gym and he raised a brow at me.

"And what might that be, love?" I pretended like I was thinking about it at first.

"Exercise with me on your back." I said and he quickly shook his head. "Pleaseee." I gave him my puppy eyes and he gulped.

"Alright, no need to give me that look." He groaned loudly while I cheered as he put me on his back and started doing push-ups.

Knowing that I'm flexible, I started doing crazy things on his back and he rolled his eyes when I stayed on his back but had my hands on the floor in front of him and kissed him without moving, so he had no choice but to kiss me back.

"You know, being this flexible and all, it'll come handy for you in the future." I smirked as his eyes widened and his cheeks turned red. He dropped to the floor and I let out a surprise squeal.

"You can't s-say those things so casually, Elle." He blushed taking me off his back.

"Are you a virgin or something?" I had to ask him.

Oh my God Bri, learn to shut your mouth sometimes.

His cheeks were still red, he cleared his throat and coughed before replying. "N-No, I've only had sex once and it was only because she said she wasn't happy with us not having sex, so I did it." He looked embarrassed and I was surprised.

I know he had girlfriends so what the fuck?

"So you didn't want to do it then?" I asked him, shocked.

"I didn't, but- I liked her so I wanted to make her happy, but she still ended up- Sorry, nevermind. I know that was stupid." He moved over and started lifting up weights. I could see that he didn't want to talk about it any further.

"Just so you know. . it was indeed really stupid, but really sweet as well that you'd go out of your comfort zone just to make someone you like happy." He smiled at me and his dimple popped out.

Cute!

"I'm going to Allison's house now by the way. I'll go call an Uber to bring me." I said turning away to go pack my dress and supplies.

Enzo had a dress delivered to me this morning to wear. It was so beautiful.

"Can you drive?" He asked before I could leave and he didn't ask it in a rude way.

"Yeah I got my license right after my birthday last year." I said to him.

"Okay drive one of my cars, then." He said and I looked at him in surprise.

"Really? Anyone?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes angel, whichever one and look on the table for the keys." He said laughing.

"Okay I'll go for the 'McLaren' then, I absolutely love the color." I said clapping excitedly and hugged him goodbye.

"Drive safely." He called out to me after I collected my bag and went out to the garage.

"I will." I said going into the car and driving out. Damn this car is the shit, I might just put this as one of my new favorites.

I hooked up my phone to the car and blasted some music. (Likkle Miss Remix ft Nicki Minaj & Skeng) 🔞

I sang out Nicki's verse loudly but turned it down once I reached Ally's house. I parked and got out.

The song is fire though, no cap. Even if I hardly know what he's saying.

Just as I went out of the car I saw Ally dashing out the house towards me and gave me a big bear hug.

"I missed you Bri." She said hugging me tighter.

"I missed you too." I said letting go, she then looked at the car beside me.

"Bitch when did you get a car?" She asked confused.

"Oh it is Enzo's car, he told me to drive it here." She looked shocked.

"Damn girl, that man seems to be head over heels for me and he's taking you on a date huh." She said smirking and grabbed my hand pulling me into the house.

"Yeah, he asked me on a date yesterday. I still can't believe it Ally. He asked me on a date, ME." She laughed at me as we reached inside her house.

"Yes! my ship has finally sailed. I can already hear wedding bells and babies crying. Ouu! I can't wait." She said clapping excitedly while I stood there in shock listening to her, but before I could say something Ally's mom (Elaine) came from out of the kitchen.

"Bri dear, how are you?" Elaine asked kindly, she's like my second mom. She's an amazing woman.

"I'm good mama Ela, I heard you're doing better now." I said to her smiling.

"Yes dear, I can't thank that young man enough for what he did for me." She said thankful.

"Well he'll be coming later to pick up Bri for their date, so you can see him mom." Ally said to her mom while I blushed red.

"Oh, get that dick honey." Mama Ela said and I wanted the ground to swallow me up immediately. Well I'm not surprised at her words. She says things like that all the time.

"Mom you're making her red, leave her alone." Ally said dragging me upstairs into her room while we hear mama Ela laughing downstairs.

"So, we have about 4 hours before your date." Ally said laying on the bed as I moved over.

"Have you heard from Jessie?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"Not really, she hardly talks with me anymore." She said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah me too, I wonder what's up with her. She just changed all of a sudden." I said sadly.

"Just watch out for her though, she seems like a sneaky bitch from day one." She said after sometime.

"But you talked to her." I said confused.

"Yeah I talked to her because you're friends with her, otherwise I would have never." She said, yes I was surprised although I am the one who did bring Jessie in our friend group and she did seem like a good friend those times. I didn't even consider if Ally was comfortable with someone new.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry Ally. I never realized you didn't like her." I said sincerely.

"It's okay Bri. Well I don't hate her or anything. I just don't fancy her." She said and I sighed feeling like the worst friend ever.

Ally just keeps on texting on the phone, I wonder who she's texting.

2 hours later.

It's now 2 hours before my date and I'm feeling extremely nervous. I went to have a bath, washed my hair and everything.

Ally started blow drying my hair while I'm here wondering what Enzo is doing. I took my phone up and sent him a text.

Hey☺️- Me

Hi angel, are you okay over there? -Enzo 💕

Yes I'm okay, are you? -Me

I'm good apart from Larry bothering me about our date.😏 -Enzo 💕

He's there? -Me

Yeah he is. Baby I'll see you later okay, I've got something to do. -Enzo 💕

Okay later. -Me

I frowned, what could he be doing when it's soon time for our date. I looked in the mirror at myself and saw that Ally did a wonderful job with my hair. She then started on my makeup, I already looked so beautiful though.

30 minutes later she finished with my makeup and I must say I looked so beautiful. Ally did a fantastic job, she could be a professional MUA.

"Here go, put the dress on let me see how you look." She said pushing me into the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom, tried on my dress and damn sis, this shit is beautiful. He did say dress casual though.

I stepped outside the bathroom when I heard Ally gasped. I immediately started posing while she laughed taking pictures of me.

"Mhm, you will get fucked tonight looking like that sis." She said and my eyes widen.

"Shut up." I said to her giggling, not that I minded anyway.

We heard the door bell ring and I instantly got nervous all over again. I checked the time realizing that it was 4:30, right on time. I went to the mirror checking myself once more and then we both headed down.

When we went down we saw Mama Ela talking to Enzo.

Fuck me!

He looks so handsome.

As we went nearer they both turned around, Enzo had his eyes and mouth wide open looking at me as if I'm an angel walking the earth. He made me feel so damn beautiful. When I reached him he immediately hugged me, kissing my forehead.

"You look really stunning, baby." He said whispering huskily in my ear then continuing. "You look like a true angel, my angel."

"Thank you, you look really handsome." I said shyly while blushing as he moved back and smiled at me.

"You look beautiful, dear." Mama Ela said smiling at me and I told her thank you.

"I'm really sorry mama Ela but we have to get going now, I promise I'll come see you again." He said hugging her, then looked over at Ally saying. "You did an amazing job Allison and thank you so much for your help." He then hugged her too.

Wait, help? what help?

I looked over at Ally with a confused look, she mouthed 'later' and I nodded. I hugged her and mama Ela saying my goodbyes.

"Okay kids, remember to use protection. I'm too young to be a grandma." Mama Ela said as she flipped her hair. Enzo and I blushed red while Ally laughed.

"Yes we- wait no- I mean we wi- no we won't do- nevermind bye." Enzo stuttered out awkwardly before dragging me outside. We could hear the two devil's laughing at us.

I can't help but laugh slightly at him as well.

Let's just get on with this date shall we?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-hey friends, thank you again for reading my story. 🥳

I love you guys so much. 💋

Love,

Leyah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 41.7K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
580K 11.9K 25
" 'I moaned as he pounded into me relentlessly while gently circling his finger around my clit. The hot water from the shower poured down on us and t...
74K 3.4K 23
DISCONTINUED. My eyes grew wide and his large hand clamped over my mouth before my lips could part... His lips hovered closely over my ear, shivers a...
73.5K 1.5K 52
The cover of this book was made by @_navyblueee_ {Complete} I turn around to him now facing him. I get that I was just in my underwear and bra but I...