Cross Paths | JENSOO & CHAELI...

By Xela_08

What will happen if a kind and hardworking girl , the Prince of school ,the Famous girl , and the Bully cross... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Start of Senior Year
Chapter 2 : New Student , New encounter
Chapter 3 : Same old same old
Chapter 4 : Here comes Trouble
Chapter 5 : Different Feelings
Chapter 6 : New challenges
Chapter 7 : Sudden Changes
Chapter 8 : You make my heart flutter
Chapter 9 : Lets stay like this forever
Chapter 10 : Awkward encounters
Chapter 11 : Dreams
Chapter 12 : The Accident
Chapter 13 : The Stroll
Chapter 14 : The Hair Make Over
Chapter 16 : Theme Park Pt.2
Chapter 17: First step
Chapter 18 : Foundation Day Pt.1
Chapter 19 : Foundation Day Pt.2
Chapter 20 : Foundation Day Pt.3
JISOO ❤️
Chapter 21 : Get together
Chapter 22 : Secrets
Chapter 23 : Turning point
Chapter 24 : Lies behind those smiles
Chapter 25 : To my youth
Chapter 26 : Aftermath
Chapter 27 : The Bully
Chapter 28 : The Past Pt.1

Chapter 15: Theme Park Pt.1

310 16 7
By Xela_08

Chapter 15

It's already 2:45 pm and Hyeri was already waiting inside the convenience store while waiting for Chaeyoung and Jisoo. She bought some chips and a cold soda.

"I'm too excited for today, isn't it?" She mumbled while sipping her ice-cold cola.

After 5 mins, Leon arrived, and waited outside the store. Hyeri noticed him but didn't approach him. "Isn't that Leon what is he doing here?" She murmured and munched her chips slowly.

Another 5 mins passed, then Jisoo came. He noticed Leon waiting outside, then they stared at each other for almost a minute, then decided to break their gazes at each other. Jisoo gets inside the store annoyed.

"Hyeri!" Jisoo called her as he walked to her. "Hey Jisoo, do you want some?" Hyeri said as she gave him some chips.

"No thanks." Jisoo replied, then sat beside her. "Where is Chaeyoung?" He added.

"She will be here soon." I texted her. "She said she's on her way now." Hyeri replied as she checked her phone.

" I see, you brought some snacks with you?" Jisoo asked. Hyeri looked at him then frowned. "No, I didn't buy anything."

"Should we buy some?" Jisoo asked. "Hmm, maybe just a little. I'm sure there is food inside the theme park but it will take time for us to go there, we can eat it while we're on the bus." She replied, still checking her phone.

Jisoo nodded then stood up. " I'll just buy some snacks, you and Chaeyoung can wait for me outside since it will be 3pm soon."

"Alright, we'll wait for you outside." Hyeri stood up, then put her trash on the trashcan and walked outside the store.

Hyeri looks at Leon who's sitting on the chair while checking his phone. "Is he waiting for someone?" Hyeri mumbled.

It was exactly 2:59 when Chaeyoung arrived at the meeting place.

"Hyeri!" Chaeyoung hugged Hyeri as she walked towards her. "Is Jisoo here?" She said while trying to fix herself.

"Yes he's buying some food for us." Hyeri replied, then tucked the strand of her hair. Chaeyoung glanced at her, then looked at Hyeri's back. She smiled brightly.

Chaeyoung looks so stunning with her simple appearance. In addition to her newly blonde hair.

"I thought you'd be late." She said, smiling, looking at Hyeri's back.

"Yo- you look so be- beautiful." Leon said, stammering as he slowly said those words.

Hyeri looked at her back and saw Leon standing behind her. "Whoa." She mumbled, then looked back at Chaeyoung, confused about what she was seeing.

"Are you ready to go?" Leon said excitedly, still looking at her. Chaeyoung nodded her head then clung her arms to Hyeri. "Well, Hyeri is coming with us too," She said cautiously.

"WHAT?" Leon almost shouted.

"Why?" He added, turning his excited and cheerful face into a big grimacing face.

"Well, because I got 4 tickets, so it would be fun if it had been the four of us." She replied nervously, looking down. Hyeri, on the other hand, is still confused about what's happening. "Four? You mean Jisoo is coming too?" Leon replied, furrowing his brows.

Chaeyoung coughs lightly. "Yeah it will be me , you, Hyeri and Jisoo." Hyeri's eyes widened like she heard some secret from someone that can't be spilled. She glanced at Leon, who's face looked so dejected. She tried to smile as much as she could and greeted Leon. "Hi, let's have some fun later." Leon didn't bother to say anything and just looked at her, still frowning like a kid.

"Hyeri!" Jisoo shouted as he walked out of the store. Chaeyoung walked towards Jisoo to help him carry the paper bag he was holding. "Why did you buy a lot, we can buy there." Chaeyoung started.

"Hyeri told me we could eat at -

Jisoo glanced at Chaeyoung, he suddenly stopped talking and looked at her. "What?" She asked, looking confused at him. "You dyed your hair?" He replied, looking at her from head to toe, then stared at her.

"Oh yes it was a promo, so -

"You look pretty." He blurted out, still staring at her. Chaeyoung bit her lip then looked away. "Thank you." She replied shyly, still looking away.

"Ehem, we should go now or, well, be late." Hyeri stated, looking at them. The two of them started walking, heading to the bus stop. Hyeri followed them. Leon is still frowning and annoyingly kicks the air, then follows them after.

The bus arrived and the four of them took a bus. Inside the bus, Hyeri and Chaeyoung are sitting together, then Jisoo is seated on the left side of the bus seat and Leon is sitting at their back. Jisoo is playing his Nintendo switch and Leon is sleeping while listening to music. Hyeri glanced at Jisoo first, then at Leon.

"Hey, why didn't you tell us that Leon was coming too?" Hyeri whispered to Chaeyoung. "Well it's - she paused and thought something. "It- It's a surprise." She said, laughing awkwardly. Hyeri looked at her suspiciously. "Surprise? is he a clown that will pop out the box or what?"

"Its not like that. It's just Leon who has been helping me these past few days. I ju - just want to return the favor." Chaeyoung replied, fiddling her fingers. Hyeri still looked at her suspiciously and crossed her arms. "I didn't know you and he were close now."

Chaeyoung looked at her. "We're not that close, okay.. Its hard to explain." She replied and looked at the window to see the view.

"Just don't forget that I'm your best friend. We agreed that we won't keep secrets from each other." She said, pouting like a little kid. Chaeyoung nudges her shoulder.

"No secrets." She replied, poking Hyeri's side. Hyeri finally smiled after hearing her out.

After almost an hour of traveling, they finally arrived at the theme park. Hyeri and Chaeyoung excitedly exited the bus hand by hand and jumped cutely as they walked to the entrance. Leon and Jisoo, on the other hand, won't even dare to look at each other.

As they walk inside the entrance they are amazed by the place. They are welcomed by the giant magic tree that looks so magical and enchanting. You will see different groups of people who are busy exploring the place. Some are busy taking pictures, others are running around while exploring the place. There is a family who are spending their peaceful time together. The four of em keep wandering inside the place with a big smile on their faces as they go inside the theme park. And when they reach the place where the extreme rides are located, their eyes widen in awe and excitement.

There are groups of teens who are shouting loudly as they spin to the rhythm of the Double rock spin ride. There were people who were laughing and crying at the same time as they went up and down on the Viking ride.

Hyeri excitedly clung to Chaeyoung and spoke. "What should we ride first?" She asked excitedly. Chaeyoung looked at Jisoo and Leon. "Where do you guys want to go?" Leon and Jisoo looked at each other for a quick second then looked away right after. "Roller coaster?" Leon said as he looked around the place. "We can go there first." Jisoo added, nodding his head and smiling at them. Chaeyoung and Hyeri looked at each other happily and excitedly ran on the roller-coaster line.

They waited as they fell in line. Jisoo and Leon couldn't stop pissing off each other. "Hey don't stay too close to me," Leon said as he moved away from Jisoo. "Says who? You're the one who kept on pushing me here." Jisoo replied, looking at him annoyed. "I'm not pushing you." Leon retorted, then look at his back. "Hey don't push me!" He shouted at the guy behind him looking pissed.

Hyeri looked at Chaeyoung with a worried face. "I don't think it's a good idea to come here with both of them." Chaeyoung stood silently and furrowed her brows, then looked at them awkwardly.

After almost 10 minutes of waiting in the line, the four of them will finally ride the roller coaster. Chaeyoung and Hyeri happily sat and buckled up their belts. Jisoo sat behind Chaeyoung's seat and also buckled up his belt.

Leon was looking at Chaeyoung and Hyeri, then at Jisoo. "Why do I have to sit beside him?" He groaned as he lazily walked to the seat beside Jisoo.

"Hey, what are you doing? Move faster so that we can start the ride!" The staff shouted at Leon. The other people who were seated looked at him as he walked towards his seat. Leon glared at the staff then sat beside Jisoo, still looking annoyed.

Hyeri and Chaeyoung can't stop screaming while they ride the roller coaster. After the roller coaster ride, they decided to go on the bump car ride, chasing and bumping each other car set the mood for the four of them. They tried different rides, from kiddie rides to some extreme rides.

"Lets try the horror maze now!" Hyeri said excitedly even though she was breathing heavily because of exhaustion. Leon looked at Hyeri, then stated, " It's too early for the horror maze , let's go there later."

"Are you scared?" Hyeri composed herself and looked at him bravely. "What? Me scared? Who are you calling scared?" Leon retorted as he pointed his index finger to his chest. Jisoo smirks then looks down, finding their conversation funny. Chaeyoung, on the other hand, can't hide her smile either.

"Hey I'm not scared of ghosts!" Leon shouted and stand tall, making Hyeri shrug. "If you say so," She said, crossing her arms with a doubtful look. "Lets go!" Chaeyoung said, clinging to Jisoo as they went to the horror maze. "Hey wait!" Hyeri shouted and run to them as she hold Leon's arms.

"What the hell!" Leon shrugged "Seriously, why am I being paired with Hyeri all the time?" He said, looking gloomy. Hyeri looked at him, narrowing her eyes as they walked into the horror maze.

"Are you ready?" Jisoo asked Chaeyoung as they entered the dark building together. "Yeah, let's do this!" Chaeyoung replied cheerfully. They both looked at each other and slowly entered the maze.

There are other people who entered the maze first and they can hear their loud screams. Chaeyoung stepped backwards and held Jisoo's arm tightly. "Hey, we're not even far from the door." Jisoo replied, smirking. They started to walk again when Jisoo whispered something. "There is something behind you." Chaeyoung's eye widened and started to panic holding Jisoo's arm tighter as she squirmed in front of him.

Chaeyoung tried to compose herself and tried to be as unbothered as she could and says proudly. "I haven't seen a ghost before , there is no ghost behind m -

"THUD!!"

Chaeyoung squealed as she heard the loud sound of something that fell on the ground behind them. "Let's go now!" She said, dragging Jisoo away from the sound. Jisoo can't stop smiling at Chaeyoung's actions. When they finally got away from the place, they started to walk slowly again. Jisoo led the way with a small flashlight.

Hyeri and Leon entered the maze as well. "Its so cold in here." Hyeri stated trying to hug herself. Leon looked at her grinning. "Scared." He murmured as they walked forward.

"THUD! THUD!"

Hyeri shrieked as she heard a loud sound behind her back. Leon yelped and went behind Hyeri, pushing her forward as they walked. "Hey don't push me." Hyeri shouted, glaring at Leon. "I'm not pushing you." He replied with his eyes wandering around. Hyeri stopped walking, then faced him. "Why? why did you stop?" Leon asked nervously, holding Hyeri's shoulder and trying to peek at what was in front of them.

"Why am I in the front? You're the one holding the flashlight. You should go first." She said, pulling Leon in front of her and started to walk slowly. Leon looked in Hyeri's direction and shouted, "HEY DON'T PUSH ME HEEE ! -

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Hyeri shouted as she saw the zombie-looking guy behind Leon. "What? don't scream so loud, my ears are hurting." Leon said, irritated, trying to push Hyeri away.

Hyeri ran as fast as she could, leaving Leon behind. "Hey, where are you
goi -

Leon froze when he noticed the zombie-looking guy facing him just an inch away from his face.

"Shit."

He murmured, then started running like a cheetah trying to catch up with Hyeri. "Hey Hyeri, WAIT FOR ME!!"

Jisoo and Chaeyoung were being chased by the white lady who kept on screaming. They hid behind the big drawer while taking a break.

"Hey, are you alright?" Jisoo asked. "Yes I'm okay, it's just so dark here I cant barely see a thing." Chaeyoung replied, still catching her breath. Jisoo tried to shake the flashlight he was holding as he turned it on. "I think the battery has run out." Chaeyoung faced him and held his hand. "Should we go now?" she asked, holding his hand tight.

"Where did we go earlier, this side, right? Jisoo asked, trying to check the place. "I can't see anything. I'm sorry we should've brought our phones here." He added. Chaeyoung looked at him and didn't know what to do either.

"Should we wait for some other people to pass by here?" Chaeyoung asked. Jisoo looked at her and squeezed her hand. "What if no one passes by here? Will be stuck here, We need to go." Chaeyoung nodded her head in agreement.

"Just hold on tight to me." They decided to walk again slowly since they can't barely see anything in the dark. They stopped walking because of the loud screams they heard coming from the other side of the maze. "Isn't that Hyeri?" Chaeyoung whispered as they listened to the scream again.

"HEY! WAIT FOR ME!! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!!!!" Leon shouted loudly. His voice echoed inside the maze, making Jisoo and Chaeyoung burst into laughter. "Its really them!" Jisoo said enthusiastically.

They tried to follow where the scream was coming from.

"BAM"

"Ouch!" Chaeyoung flinched when someone bumped into her. "Hyeri?" She said, holding Hyeri's shaking body. "Are you alright?" Jisoo asked and held Hyeri's right forearm.

"Chaeyoung! Jisoo!" Hyeri hugged chaeyoung tight. "What happened?" Jisoo asked Hyeri who's looking weary. "Leon is so annoying! he kept shouting attracting all the ghost here and he kept on pushing me."

"Hyeri where are you?" Leon shouted again and saw the three of them talking to each other and approached them. "What are you guys doing here?" he said, standing bravely.

"Lets go, we need to catch the fireworks later," Jisoo said. "Oh yeah, I want to see the fireworks too." Hyeri added, looking at Chaeyoung.

"Leon lead the way." Chaeyoung commanded. Leon looked at her surprised. "What? Why me?" Chaeyoung answered him tiredly. "Because you're the only one who has a flashlight."

Leon swallowed hard like he didn't have a choice. "O- okay, let's go." He murmured. The four of them walked briskly so that they could go out as soon as possible.

"I think we were lost," Hyeri said, trying to check the place with the small amount of light the flashlight was giving.

"What do you mean lost?" Leon asked as he walked slowly. " We've been here before, looking at that no-parking sign." She said, pointing at the signage. "So that means we need to go on the other side?" Chaeyoung asked. "Yeah lets go, lets move quickly." Jisoo replied.

They were walking as fast as they could when a man looking like leather face from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre holding a fake chainsaw suddenly appeared in front of them.

Hyeri screamed so loudly as they walked past him. Hyeri and Chaeyoung pushed Leon towards him and screamed on top of their lungs and ran for their lives.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

Leon screamed when he saw the fake leather face, face to face. He pushed him and ran fast, making him stumble on the ground. "Ow shit!" He swore as he held his knee aching from the fall.

"Clank Clank Clank"

The sound of a chainsaw was echoing inside the maze. Leon hurriedly stood up and walked hastily despite his aching knee. "Hey wait for me!" He shouted once again, but nobody seemed to hear him.

"Shit , shit!, shit!" He said, walking fast and glancing back, still checking if the leather-faced guy was following him.

Someone grabbed Leon's hand and assisted him as they walked outside the maze.

Hyeri and Chaeyoung successfully got outside of the maze. They can't stop screaming and giggling while running hand by hand. The people outside the maze area looked at them because of their loud voices.

"Where are they?" Hyeri asked. Chaeyoung looked back, glancing from left to right. "I thought they were here behind us."

After 15 minutes, Jisoo and Leon went out of the maze together, with Jisoo looking annoyed and Leon looking pale as hell.

"Hey get off me!" Jisoo said, annoyed, trying to move his body away from Leon. "Shit! shit! shit!" Leon is still cursing while looking back as he walked outside clinging to Jisoo's arm.

"Shit Shi - Leon stopped cursing when he noticed Jisoo's narrowed eyes staring at him. "Oh shoot!" He blurted out as he pushed Jisoo away from him.

"They're here!" Hyeri yelled and waved her hand to them. Chaeyoung looked in their direction too and started giggling when she saw them.

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 943 16
Blackpink, a 4 member squad designed to protect female idols, are assigned to protect Red Velvet. What could go wrong? Will some fall in love or beco...
137K 4.8K 54
"i don't want my feelings to break them apart so as long as they're happy, then i'm happy" in which bae yuna has to watch her childhood best friend a...
4.5K 164 50
What will happen to the two girl that don't like each other but one day they are forced to get married and have children • • • A hard-hearted million...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...