What have I gotten myself int...

By satanspotato9319

Life was ok for Addison. Things werent really exciting or anything like that but she was happy living with he... More

Prologue
I guess this is.. real life?
So not poisoned?
One true mate.
Missing: Weird Stalker Vampire
Hes alive
Still Missing: Weird Stalker Vampire
He came back, weird as ever
Parents are terrifying
Weird day.
This cant be good
Back here

Ok... What now?

19 1 0
By satanspotato9319

(Picture is Addison)

-Addison-

I went into work for the day and-

Oh. My. God.

He's just sitting at a table with a drink like he didn't kill someone last night. Well he is a vampire he's probably used to murder. Weird.

I got past him no problem and into the back, checking in for the day so I could get started.

--after work--

I got all my stuff gathered back together and went to leave, when Jax grabbed my hand. I looked back at him and asked what he was doing.
He simply smiled at me, " Just wanted to tell you that your very beautiful today."
I blushed, which I hated but I blush very easy, it's very annoying.
He smiled and kissed the back of my hand, then let me go on my way.

I don't know if he's being creepy or charming, the line between the two is very confusing sometimes.

I dunno what the hell he wants anyway. He's a weird guy, that Xavier will probably kill if he does anything to me. Brothers can be so annoying sometimes. Hopefully I don't run into him while he has a dead body again, thankfully I don't have another closing shift for a while.

I do kinda wanna see where a guy like him lives.
No I would get murdered

...

" Hey Jax, can I ask you something?" Oh looks like I'm doing it.
He turns back to face me, " Anything mellilla."
" Uh.. I was wondering if maybe I could go to your house with you."
He smiles at me, " I'd love to take you with me."
I just nod, and he grabs my hand, leading me outside. This was a very bad idea.

When is it ever a good idea to follow a guy wherever??

Well I trust Xavier I guess, though he isn't the best with directions.. It's not like I can just teleport us places but whatever, it makes him happy doing stuff the hard way.

" We're here mellilla."
I look up at the house, it's definitely uh.. Something. I look around, I guess we walked farther then I thought, I don't see the rest of the town anymore..
" Kinda far away huh?"
" Yea, but I like it." He leads me inside and it doesn't actually look that bad. It's pretty nice on the inside.
I wonder away from him and look around at everything.
" Feel free to explore while I make some food, don't break anything."
" Alright."

This guy has to be rich or something. I mean how ELSE can someone have a huge house with all this cool stuff inside??

" Foods ready!"
" Coming!"

Ok there's like a 50/50 chance he poisoned it. Oh well it's food, if it's good I'll die happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274 2 42
Seth Jackson was the first of her kind. She was the first ever tribrid in history. Knowing this, her two brothers were going to do anything in her po...
298K 7.2K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
41.9K 1.5K 44
"Luce, I need to tell you something" Jax said in a soft voice. "Oh no you don't! You say a word and I will send my panda-corns to maul you!" I threat...
1.2K 234 36
"You can't go through this and she can't come out of it. " Vampire told me and I snapped back to punch him again. "Get her out. NOW." I yelled. He wa...