Superior Duo: A Classroom of...

By vaegeukies

Classroom of the Elite Fanfic (Year 1) What if there are two masterpieces? Kiyotaka Ayanokōji and Axel Arison... More

+│𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒
+│𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
00│𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
01│Resumption
02│White Room
03│Exordium
04│Amity
05│Inklings
06│Grieve
07│Tenacity
08│Adhesiveness
09│Crony
10│Premier
11│Swimming
12│Vanilla
13│Disclose
14│Conspire
15│Pawn
16│Group Study
17│Examination
18│Default
19│Sakura
20│Stupidity
22│Pillar
23│Speranza
24│Synergy
25│Preambulate
26│Broken Harmony
27│Scrimmage
28│Checkmate
29│Epiphany
30│Stygian
31│Another Exam
32│Bewildered
33│Vigilance
34│Special Test
35│Proposal
36│Scheme
37│Intention
38│Dark Past
39│Disclose
40│Unexpected Result
40.2│Fortune Telling
41│Soliloquy and Sneak Peek
42│ Sports Festival
43│ Fondness
44│ Craving
45│Waist Holder
46│Kismet
47│Covetousness
48│Restraining

21│Vanquish

1.7K 116 38
By vaegeukies

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for the late upload and for the short chapter, I'm so busy with my college projects, homework and research! I hope you all doing good! 

Also you can request from me a one shot shipping Axel from your favorite character (either male or female character is fine) Just send the details and I will work on it immediately!

Expect a lot of errors! I will edit that If I finish the part 1 of this fanfic.

That's all thank you! Enjoy!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Axel's Point of View

Night before the Trial

"WAKE UP."

"Uhmm later."

"Wake up."

"Kiyo.." I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me. I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up on my bed after that I looked at him, he looked away and he gulped. A question mark appeared on the top of my head.

Why is he acting like that? I looked at myself and saw some of the buttons of my sleepwear were not attached. I immediately grabbed the blanket and covered my whole body. My face is starting to heat up.

"Uhmm so what." I said I still had a blushed face. He looked at me and sighs.

"Tomorrow is the Trial, you will attend right?" he asks me, I nod. He grabbed a notebook in his bag and gave it to me. I open it and I see some reports that are connected to Sudou's incident.

"Who did this?"

"Horikita."

"Ohh wow."

"I said that I will just tell you the whole situation and events that happen when you're gone but she insisted and did the reports." I chuckle and start reading it. Kiyo slowly sat up on the bed. He removed the blanket to me and he put his head on my lap.

"Are you tired?" I ask him but my eyes are still on the reports. Hmm so Sakura is one of the witnesses. Ichinose also helped our class, I smiled at her so kindly. Well someday I will repay her.

"Yes." he said, his eyes closed. I looked at him and sighed. Well I ask him to help this trial, should I give him a gift or a price?

While reading the reports that Horikita made, I just came up to a conclusion that Sudou is being baited. Hmmm. Does Class C want to expel Sudou? Why? Is there any reason why they attack Sudou?

Will they benefit if Sudou got expelled? There is also a note that tomorrow Sakura will join the trial as a witness. I sighed. After reading all notes in the notebook I close it and start formulating a strategy for tomorrow.

What if we fail?

What if they plan all of this?

I sighed. Such a pain. Wait, who is the leader or Class C again? Ryuuen Kakeru. I heard that he is quite rude and he has full control of his Class. I sighed. Should we really have to save Sudou?

I put the notebook beside my lamp and looked at Kiyo. He opened his eyes.

"Done?"

"Yes."

"Soooo??" Eh? What So so so?

"So?? What do you mean?" I tilt my head.

"Where's my price?" I deadpanned. I looked at him in disbelief, seriously? I looked at him like saying 'Are you serious?''

He pouted. "I worked hard so give me my price." I cover my mouth so that I can stop laughing. He's so freaking cute, what the fuck. I blushed. I already saved that picture in my memory gallery.

"What price do you want?" I asked him while crossing my arms. I wished he would not ask for something ... something.. You know, gosh.

"You decide." Hmmm, I will decide. I start thinking. But a sudden flashback came to my mind. A scenario where he is sucking my necks. I blushed. Should I? Wait wait. Gosh What the hell I'm thinking!

But an idea came to my mind, I smirked.

"Well If you say so, but first you shouldn't use your hand and close your eyes don't ever open it without my permission.."

When I said that he looked at me with a confused expression. I chuckle. He sat up straight and he closed his eyes, he put both his hands on his side and I blushed at my idea, well this is just the price beside he did this to me so! I can also do it to him!

I wonder what expression he will make?

I slowly put my whole but on his lap. I blushed, fuck is this good price! Gosh or am I just embarrassing myself? I feel like Kiyo stiffed a little and he gulped.

"Axel what are you doi–" but I cut him, I put my finger on his lips and made a sound 'shhhhh'. I know that my face is a mess right now.

"Shut up will you." I whisper in his ears and put both hands on his neck, I blow his ears and I start licking his neck. Fuck fuck fuck. Should I Stop!? After that I sucked his neck. I put my left hand on his hair to tilt his head so that I can all access his neck.

"Ahhh..." Did he just moan!? Right!? He moans!? Then I can stop now.

"Hmm done, there is your price hehe." I said while chuckling though my face is getting red. Gosh did I just overdid it!? He opened his and looked at me. His ears are all red. He put his hand on my waist and he slowly approached my face.

I looked away.

"Why are you always teasing me?" he asked me. Eh!! I am teasing him!? Where! WHEN!? HOW!? I never tease him though!

I avoided his gaze and I began to stutter. "Wh-What ar-are you talking about, I never tease you." I said while some sweat started running to my cheeks. Gosh why I'm so nervous.

"Then what about those loose buttons on your shirt and this price?" wait you just misunderstood! I'm just sleeping. I don't know why my button is like this!

"Fine, I-I'm sorry okay." I said to him, I looked at him and put both my hands on his face. I looked into his eyes. Those eyes are really pretty.

"Hmmm can I sleep in your room?" he asks me, I chuckle.

"Of course." he shouldn't ask that stupid question he always welcome to my room weather he is going to sleep or not. But I blushed at our position , I was still sitting on his lap.

"Hmmm Can you let me go now?" I ask nervously. Because below my butt something hard is poking and raising. Shiit is that... hmm maybe nah. He let go of my waist. I sighed and I grabbed his hand and put in the right side of the bed.

I hugged him after that, ha. Now I'm going to sleep because tomorrow is another day with a mission to save Sudou.

"Goodnight, Kiyo."

"Yeah, Goodnight. Axel." as he put me on his chest. So warm and comfortable, I feel safe.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Third Person's Point of View

In Student Council Room - The Day of the Trial

THE PEOPLE WHO ARE RELATED TO THE SITUATION went into the room and took a seat. Axel took a seat between Kiyotaka and Horikita. It was between Class 1-D and Class 1-C but the tension was high. Axel can see several beat up wounds covered in the bandages on the students. Axel almost choked his own saliva seeing this, then he quietly chuckled.

Some of the Class C looked at him, Horikita Manabu who is currently looking at him. After that he put his hand in the level of his nose as he glazed to both classes. Axel looked at him then their eyes met, they both smirked, Axel slightly bowed and greeted him with a non verbal way.

"We will now hold deliberations regarding the violent incident that occured last Tuesday." Akana Tachibana said between the uneasy atmosphere.

"As Student Council Secretary. I, Tachibana, will preside."

Miss Chibashira smirked.

"To think that the student council president would come in over a little brawl like this. Once in a blue moon."

Manabu Horikita didn't look fazed as he closed his eyes.

"Due to my busy schedule, there are some agendas I'm forced to miss participating in." He then showed his smile that didn't reach his eyes as he eyed the Class D teacher.

"As a rule though, I do attend. Besides, I have my own reason."

" So, it's just a coincidence or like you said for some reason, is it? " Chibashira asks.

"Yes." Manabu replied and slightly peaked at Axel, while Axel tilted his head and smiled before turning to Horikita who looked like a mouse that was trapped in a cage. The fact of the history between the siblings, he's definitely interested. He definitely wants to try something.

However, Kiyotaka didn't have to look at Horikita to sense the awkward tensity coming from the girl.

'She wasn't expecting the president to be here. Horikita can't bring out her full potential.' He sighed.

"To both sides: I wish to ascertain which version of the events is the truth. Is that acceptable?" The Secretary said as she turned to Manabu.

"Begin."

Tachibana opened her book and looked at the both students in Class D and C.

"Komiya and the other two, you insist you were called to the special annex by Sudo and then attacked by him. Sudo denies this. He insists that Komiya was the one who called him there. Your versions of the events are contradictory. There is only one fact we can be afraid of: that the aggressor, Sudo, injured Koyima, Kondo and Ishizaki. Those three are victims."

Sudo slammed the table and stood up. "I'll admit that I hit them! But they're the ones who started it!"

Axel sighed. 'Seriously, he's already lost his cool?'

Sudo's yelling continued as Axel yawned and he kept looking at the student in class C students. 'Why are they chill?' Axel's mind, like they already planned what they are gonna tell this trial.

"Horikita." Both the two boys called her but Horikita was still looking down and some sweat was running down on his cheeks.

"You're jealous because I'm on the list of potential regulars and at basketball practice, you always get me–" Sudo continued.

"Silence, please." Tachibana cut through.

"Without the testimony or evidence, we will proceed under these assumptions. Is this acceptable?" Kiyotaka looked at each of the rooms with an uninterested look.

Axel sighed and he cleared his throat with that all in the room turn their attention to him. He raised his hand and looked at Tachibana and Manabu, Manabu smirked.

"I have a few questions to ask Class C. May I?". Tachibana nodded, and Axel looked with a cold stare towards Class C the students as well as their teacher, with that glare their posture stiffen.

"First, When did Sudou call you to the special building?" he asked them, Komiya cleared his throat.

"It was last Thursday, after Club Activities. He called us out and said that he had something to talk to us about", Komiya said without a stutter. Axel smirked at his response.

"Hmm so that incident did happen after the Club Activities ,right? But I was confused about one thing, why was Ishizaki present in that incident? If I remember, he wasn't involved with the basketball club?" Axel said without stuttering, he placed his hand on the pocket.

"W-W-Welll, Sudou is known for his violent behavior, right? So, we decided to call Ishizaki along with us for insurance." Kondo nervously said, Manabu quite got this information as he fixed his glasses and remained silent.

"What, If I remember Ishizaki was quite the delinquent back in middle school. He has experience in fighting. Having a fighter on your side doesn't fit your statement."

"That's not it! In the first place we don't have the plan to fight him. In fact, we're against it" Ishizaki but in. Axel sighed and gave them a confused look. He tilted his head and innocently looked at them.

"If you don't have the plan to fight Sudou why did you bring Ishizaki? But hearing that it is just like you plan to take all hits from Sudou? Am I right?" Axel said giving them an uneasy smile, that smile is really creepy. Manabu is quite taken back that he didn't expect that a pretty and handsome person could do like that.

Kondo will speak up but Axel completely shut each person in the room with a statement.  "You set up Sudou, am I right?"

After a second, Sakagami. The teacher of Class C spoke up, grabbing the attention of Axel. "Excuse me, but why did you come to that conclusion?" Axel didn't answer his question.

He ignored him, COMPLETELY. He is still staring at the students of the Class D. They are all looking at the table and cannot look into his eyes. He sighed because Sakagami kept talking to him.

"I also wonder, why did you speak for your student? Hmm Sensei I believe my question is directly from your student, so rather than speak for them can you convince them to answer my question." he politely said while smiling to the teacher.

With that, all of the people inside the room felt the cold atmosphere and all of them were completely silent. Sakagami didn't reply. He gritted his teeth making Axel smile.

'Pfft what with that face, Sensei.'

"This is boring, if no one will talk I will dismiss this trial and completely ignore this incident." The president said, Axel sighed. 'It looks like we don't need Sakura's help?'

Manabu sighed. But one of the students of Sakagami spoke up, it's Komiya. "Still you don't have any evidence, so you cannot say that we set him up." Kondo nodded at his classmate's statement.

"What if we have evidence?" With that, Sakagami stiffen and the rest of his students. Axel looked at Horikita who was still not on her mind. He sighed, he looked at Kiyotaka.

Kiyotaka also sighed and looked at Horikita. Kiyotaka suddenly pinched the side of Horikita making her moan and stood up. All attention goes to her. Kiyotaka didn't stop and still pinched him.

Manubu smirked at Kiyotaka's action. Kiyotaka stopped. Horikita glared at her. Axel just chuckled at her.

"If you don't speak we're going to lose." Kiyotaka said. Horikita was still glaring as her eyes looked around. She took a deep breath and started speaking.

"Apparently we have a witness. I would like to call in Sakura Airi of Class-D as a witness who saw the brawl between Sudo and the Class-C students." asked Horikita for permission.

"Permission granted," Manabu said.

"W-what?!" in the room they heard Ishizaki mutter.

Sakura was called into the room and she stood in front of us and spoke up.

"It's true, I witnessed the scene between Sudo-kun and the Class-C students. The fight was started by Class-C." said Sakura.

The Class-C students had a look of shock on their face but then, Sakagami-sensei spoke up, "You cannot say things like this without proof, Miss Sakura. If the students of your class are making you do this, you shouldn't give in to them."

"I'm not lying. I have proof." said Sakura as she took out a memory card from her pocket and handed it over to Tachibana who started working on turning on the projector.

On hearing the word 'proof' Sakagami-sensei stiffened up.

Axel and Kiyotaka smirked without anyone noticing, their mind is both screaming with 'Victory'

"I was at the building clicking some photographs of my own, as that place is usually deserted. It was perfect, but on that day I noticed the brawl taking place in a photograph that I took." spoke up Sakura.

Tachibana opened the photos and started sliding through them. Most of them were photos of Sakura in swimsuits. Well, she was an idol after all. Axel looked at the picture and completely memorised her beauty.

'Wow she's pretty.'

The photo soon showed up, showing Ishizaki and two others holding Sudou's collar and nape as Sudo tried to defend himself.

This photo showed that Sudou wasn't the culprit but he did hit them back. Still Sudou just protects himself from them, Axel sighed 'Horikita should talk to him regarding his attitude and behavior.'

But Sakagami-sensei said, "It could be a fake with the time and date edited into it."

Sakura kept quiet and so did all of us and then, Sakagami-sensei spoke up.

"Let's end this trial now. My students also beat him up but look at the damage he did to them and he was the one who called them out. Let's give my students a week of suspension while Sudo receives a month of suspension or an expulsion."

Horikita sighed and nodded while Sudou sighed with relief because he was not expelled or what. But the two boys glared at Sakagami-sensei.

"No." A cold voice came out from Axel again, making them stiff up. He gave them an intent to kill. Like in a second they will die in no time.

"I agree that Sudo is a hotheaded person. But he doesn't take action unless and until provoked to a large extent. And in this incident, I believe that he did nothing wrong. Even if he did hit them back, I believe that it was done in self defense, you can clearly see in the photo. I don't want Sudo to receive any punishment at all." Sudou clearly completely red hearing this statement coming from his crus–ahem I mean from Axel.

Sakagami-sensei was taken back as he stood up to his seats. "We don't want that, we believe that Sudou also deserves a punishmen–" but Axel cut him off.

"I will agree with you Sakagami-sensei, but again if you confess that you set up all of this." This completely shut Sakagami-sensei, he didn't answer. The 3 students also didn't talk nor object.

"President." Axel called out the president. Manabu stood up and he pushed up his glasses and nodded. He smiled at him, Manabu immediately looked away and talked to Tachibana.

And after that Tachibana said that the 3 students from the class C will receive a punishment with a week's suspension while Sudou's didn't receive a punishment.

They all walked out in the Student Council room. Outside of the room, the 4 Students together with their teacher. Sudoku keeps bowing to the 3 people but his mind is a complete mess thanks to Axel.

"T-Thank y-you, Arison." Sudou said while blushing, Kiyotaka glared toward him. Horikita sighed and Axel scratches the back of his head.

"Don't thank me, Thank Horikita she is the one behind this." he said, but Sudou didn't listen to him and his eyes were sparkling towards Axel. Kiyotaka just sighed.

Horikita just sent a glare to Sudou, Chibashira-sensei chuckling at the situation.

"Sensei, can we go? Sudou you will follow me. I'm planning to scold you until blood comes out to your ears." Horikita said, Sudou, nervously laughed and he just nodded.

With that the 3 left. Kiyotaka and Axel sighed, they both looked at each other. Axel gives a fist bump to Kiyotaka.

"You looked so cool earlier." Kiyotaka complimented him. Axel started coughing as his face started to heat up. He didn't expect a compliment coming from Kiyotaka.

Axel plans to scold Kiyotaka but the 2 people approach them. Not other than, The President and his Secretary.

"Good work you two." he said as he fixed his glasses.

"Did you have fun.. Senpai." Axel said while smiling, Manabu's heart jumped when he smiled and looked at him directly into his eyes.

'What? His eyes are pretty like him.' Manabu's thought making his ear blushed.

Kiyotaka senses that his mates are in danger so he sends a glare to Manabu, Manabu just chuckles at that and looks back again to Axel.

"Do both of you want to join the Student Council?" This statement shocked Tachibana. Tachibana planned to disagree with this but he spoke again.

"I'm waiting, just come to my office." With that he started to walk away. Axel looked at the back of Manabu.

'He's handsome in close up and he also has a good build. Hehe' While he was daydreaming, Kiyotaka snapped his finger in front of Axel.

"Are we joining?" Kiyotaka asked him. Axel just shrugged his shoulders and looked at Kiyotaka.

"If something happens that we didn't expect and if that situation needs power. Well, I don't mind joining. Don't worry, you don't have to join." Axel said while smiling.

"No, if you are joining. I'm joining too." Axel just chuckles at his childish behaviour. He just nodded and crossed his arm. He stretched his arms and sighed.

"Student Council huh... maybe soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1.2K 26
Ayanakoji Kiyotaka never really thought about freedom until he met a certain blonde girl with the brightest shade of ruby eyes he has ever seen. His...
2.4K 160 9
~ Classroom of the Elite X Persona 5 ~ Several months after escaping from his life spent in the white room, the 'Masterpiece' Ayanokouji Kiyotaka now...
423K 12.8K 87
Ayanokouji manages to escape from the white room through the help of his butler and government officials who are currently investigating the existenc...
19.4K 681 10
A story that focuses on the romantic development between Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Sakayanagi Arisu. This takes place during Volume 11.5 of Year 1, and...