Yujiro x Reader

By Molangisthebomb

~Q~ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: Dog Lover
Chapter 37: Who Do You Prefer To Be Around?
Chapter 38: Partners
Chapter 39: A Man Like Him
Chapter 40: A Woman Like Her
Finished

Chapter 14

1.8K 52 1
By Molangisthebomb

~

"You know each other?" You questioned as you looked at the two men whom were staring at each other.

"Um, Hanayama is my friend" Baki stated and you were beyond shocked, why would Baki be associating himself with men like Hanayama.?

"And you know what he does?" You asked Baki who nodded.

"Yes..I do know of his affiliations" Baki said to you.

"Wow...well...I don't know what to say. But you better not involve yourself with his business!" You said to the boy who put his hands up defensively.

"Of course not!" Baki said as he shook his head.

You narrowed your eyes at the boy before turning to the tall beast named Hanayama.

"As long as Baki isn't caught up with you, then I can't complain about him having a friend" You said to Hanayama who only nodded.

You turned your heel and walked to the bar that was close by, both Baki and Hanayama followed behind you. 

You get to the bar and order a Patron on ice, you let Hanayama order his drink while you asked the bartender to get a non-alcoholic drink for the underage Baki.

"I'm 20!" Baki complained as he opened the Cola he got, you rolled your eyes and passed your cup to him.

"Drink this" You said to Baki and he hesitated before taking your drink, he took a sip and immediately started coughing. You laughed as you took back the clear drink.

"What was that!?" Baki said as he placed his hand on his chest.

"Alcohol" Hanayama said as he took a sip of his wine, you nodded as you drank the Patron.

"Exactly why I got you something that had no alcohol in it, look at you Baki" You said as you looked at the boy who was still trying to recover from the sip of burning alcohol.

"Whatever!" Baki said as he huffed.

~

You spent your time talking with the recruits, many of them were from South Korea which was odd. You watched out for the Yakuza bosses who were clearly looking at you, Hanayama came to your side to scare them away if they persisted, but he couldn't save you from one man as this man helped fund this whole thing.

"Mr. Takahashi! It's a pleasure to see the man who made this happen!" You said as you shook his hand, he soon pulled you into a hug. You nearly vomited from having his wrinkly skin rubbing you.

"Of course dear, it's so good to see you as well" He said as he broke the hug and put his hands on your shoulders. Hanayama and Baki must have noticed your clear discomfort as they both came to your side.

"Oh! Mr. Hanayama, nice to see you! Who is this, I didn't know we were bringing children to this party" Mr. Takahashi said as he put his hands on his knees to look at Baki, you hated being around Mr. Takahashi but you had to admit that was funny.

"Whatever old man" Baki said which to Mr. Takahashi gasped.

"So fouled mouthed! Maybe you should teach him manners Y/N!"  Mr. Takahashi said to you. 

"He isn't my child" You said to which Mr. Takahashi only laughed.

"I thought he was, sorry little guy" The man said to Baki as he gave him a head pat, Baki swatted his hand away.

Isamu Takahashi, a rich business man who used to do a little fighting in his prime. He is well known for his infamous quotes and flirtatious way. Isamu stood 6'2, he was 73 years old and looked preferably younger. 

He was more than willing to help fund this, it's not like the Organization was broke, it brought in over 5 billion a year. But Isamu was willing to pay over 70 million. All he wanted from you was a simple kiss on the lips from you, you denied but was practically forced by your father to go through with it.

"You aren't funny you limp cock" Baki said as he rolled his eyes, you had never heard Baki talk like that. He seemed quite upset when his height was insulted, mainly because he was surrounded by people who were much taller than him.

Isamu's eyebrows furrowed and his smile left, Isamu was easy to anger. You wanted to keep him calm as you didn't want him to break off his deal.

"Uh, Baki, Hanayama, how about you two go get a drink for Isamu, what would you like?" You asked the man who was now smirking.

"Whiskey on the rocks" He said, you looked at the two and pointed to the bar. It was more than evident that they were against getting him a drink but did it anyways. 

Once the pair walked to get the drink, Isamu soon looked at you. You were so uncomfortable but you'd have to put up with it.

"I've missed you and your pretty face darling" Isamu said as he gave you a kiss on the cheek, you smiled but inside you were puking buckets.

"I missed you too" You said to the man.

"You know I preferred to see you in a dress, but this outfit shows off your curves so I can't complain" Isamu said as his hand trailed from your shoulder to your bum. 

You were about this close to killing the old fuck before the sound of a cleared voice stopped Isamu's hand. The both of you look to see Baki and Hanayama standing there with drinks, Hanayama holding two drinks while Baki held Isamu's Whiskey.

"Here you go" Baki said as he gave Isamu the Whiskey, Isamu grabbed the drink and thanked Baki. 

"Thank you sunny" Isamu said as he took a sip of his drink.

You could see Baki clearly getting upset while Hanayama was getting irritated, you quickly changed the subject before things got crazy.

"Let's go sit and wait until we have to make the announcement." You said to Isamu as you took the Patron from Hanayama, you finished your drink a while ago and Hanayama brought you another although you didn't ask for any.

You thanked Hanayama and walked off with Isamu to the table, Isamu had his hand on your ass. This didn't go unnoticed by both Hanayama and Baki as they had veins ready to pop out of their heads.

You and Isamu walked to the table, the both of you walked and talked to the table. Once Isamu and you sat down, Baki and Hanayama did the same. 

~

"Miss Johnson, we are ready to start" One of the people whispered in your ear, you nodded as you stood up and walked to the stage with both Hanayama and Isamu following as they were the funders for both money and weapons.

You walked up to the stage and soon stood where the microphone was, everyone had their attention on you, you were getting nervous. You took a deep breath before starting your speech.  

"Hello everyone, my name is Y/N Johnson. I am here today to announce the finished construction of our training base. I am pleased with not only our funders, but our weapons supply. Please thank Mr. Kaoru Hanayama for our weapon supply and Mr. Isamu Takahashi for giving us the money to build the training base." You said as your hand soon went to Isamu's and Hanayama's direction. The people clapped as both men bowed. 

"Um,I never thought I would be the one making this speech, but I really am excited for the recruits all over the world to show their talent and devotion to this Organization. I pray that god be with you all, thank you" You said and everyone clapped, you bowed and walked to Hanayama.

You gave Hanayama a kiss on the cheek,having to get on your tippy toes to reach his face. This would be your last time seeing him for a while. 

You then walked over to Isamu and grabbed his hands, you were gonna puke over the man. The smirk on his face grew as he saw you hesitate before you gave him a kiss on the lips. You soon broke the kiss and gave the man a formal handshake. 

"Well I want to wish the best for al-" Your words were cut off as people screamed, their gazes were on you. You looked down to see your white outfit stained with blood, the blood coming from your chest. 

"Y/N!" You heard someone say as you blacked out.

,

,

,

Hope you enjoyed it! PEACE!

~Q~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 201 15
A young girl by the name of Iris the Reaper sets sail to seek revenge against Big Mom and along the way forms an unexpectedly close relationship with...
81K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
177K 3.9K 35
She chose to leave her family and friends back home to live in Barcelona. The one thing that brought her joy was football, and her favorite player is...
43.4K 2.2K 49
This is the FINAL instalment to the series. Join the conclusion! The Phantomhive Manor has changed throughout the time gap. The feeling has shifted...