𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 �...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I n... More

❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🎉🦋
❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9..
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21..
22.
23.
24..
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33
34.
35.
36..
37..
38..
39.
40.
41..
42.
43.
44. |PT. 1|
45.. |PT. 2|
46..
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52..
53.
54.
55.
56..
57.
58..
59. | Birth |
60. | Wedding |
Epilogue.. 1♥︎
Epilogue. 2♥︎
{THE END.} Aesthetics-★
SEQUEL-🦋
READ ONLY IF YOU'VE FINISHED THE STORY!!
ANNOUNCEMENT🎉!!!
New Story Alert🎉⚠️

14.

39.6K 922 161
By Leyah_eroticstories

Enzo's House^^^

SURPRISE!💰 💳

Who would have thought a 25 year old business man like me would be acting like a high-school student with a crush. I mean, come on she's too beautiful for her own good.

The first time I saw her at the school, she took my breath away and I knew I had to make her mine somehow. Her captivating big blue eyes shine bright as a sapphire, her dark brown long hair that falls onto her delicate small shoulders, her small curvy figure. She has a joyous personality and a soothing voice.

That exact day I went to a club with my boys telling them about the Angel that I met, they teased me all night saying I was whipped from just one encounter, fuck me because they have never been so right before.

She already has me wrapped around her tiny little fingers just like my sisters. There is nothing I wouldn't do for her. I already know am in trouble, I'm in way too deep now.

The day that we kissed in the car, man was that a dream come through. It's like I was kissing for the first time, it took my breath away. No, I'm not being dramatic.

I wanted to take her right then and there but I respect her too much for that, plus we're not even in a relationship.

Yet!

We already went to one of my restaurants and got some food, then we went to get her clothes from her house and now we are on our way to my house. I couldn't stop looking at her while she's humming to the song playing.

"Angel?" I called out to grab her attention. Sue me, I love her attention when it's only on me.

"Yeah?" She said looking at me with her big pretty ocean blue eyes. Fuck me!

"Can I take you on a date tomorrow? I already know school won't be keeping." I asked nervously. Yes she does make me nervous, don't judge me. I also want to ask her to be my girlfriend on a proper date.

Her eyes widened when I said date and I could see the excitement on her face like she was ready to jump me. God knows I would die a happy man if that happens.

"You want to take me on a d-date?" She stuttered cutely which caused me to smile like an idiot. I just hate how she always questions things I want to do with her like she isn't worthy for me to take or what not.

"Why wouldn't I want to take such a beautiful girl like you on a date? I would definitely be an idiot. So what do you say? Date or nah?" I said with a smirk forming on my face.

"Yes yes yes, I would love to go on a date with you dari." She said excitedly with that nickname that I've grown to love, I chuckled.

"I will drop you off at Allison's tomorrow so you can get ready there and I'll pick you up at 4:30 p.m. Will that be okay baby?" I asked because I know she'll probably prefer to have her friend help her dress.

"Yes thank you, I'd really love that." She said blushing. We reached my house and I put my finger print in and the gate opened. I looked at Elle and saw her mouth wide open which I closed, then I chuckled.

"Wow your house is beautiful." She said admiring it with twinkling eyes and I smiled widely to that. I don't know why it gave me satisfaction that she loved my house but it does.

"I'm glad you liked it, I bought this house 2 years ago." I said proudly after parking the car in my garage which has a number of different types of cars, some that I barely use.

My family members and close friends use them whenever they want though, which I don't have a problem with.

I saw that Elle eyes widened again as we got out of the car. Sometimes I honestly don't know what to do with money. I mean I do donate millions of dollars every month separately to homeless shelters, charities, schools, hospitals, foster homes, etc.

I finally have someone to spoil, apart from my sisters. I thought to myself.

Now that Elle is in my life I'll definitely be spending it on her, whatever she wants she'll get, not just money wise either.

"Wow these cars are amazing, I love them." She said smiling brightly.

Hm! don't worry baby, if this works out between us you'll have cars that you won't even know what to choose from. I thought to myself while chuckling a bit.

"Yeah I love them even if I don't use them. I even gave some away to my workers who don't have a car to get to work with." I said truthfully, I love giving away. I could have the last dollar and if you want it I'll give you and be left with nothing.

"I love that for you." She said while we made our way into my house.

"So do you have any car preference?" I asked her.

"Hm, I really love Range Rovers, Tesla's and Lamborghini." I mentally wrote it down in my head. I wonder if she knows I'm the owner of Tesla Inc.

"Yeah they're amazing cars." I said as we walked in.

"So let's give you a tour, senorita." I said bowing which made her laugh.

Well fuck me, her laugh is fucking contagious.

"Let's go." She said holding my hands.

"So first and foremost, we have the kitchen, living room, dining hall, 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, game room, bar, 2 pools (inside & outside), gym, movie theater, office, jacuzzi tub, basketball court, garage and library." I said to her as we walked around which was very tiring.

"It's truly amazing." She said as I pulled her back up the stairs opening the guest room beside mine and putting her bag in there.

"So this is where you'll be staying, it's not far from my room so if you have any problems with anything you can come find me okay?" I told her as she walks around the room looking amazed.

Damn she is so fascinating.

"Thank you for having me here Dari, it means a lot to me." She said giving me a hug to which I wrapped my arms around her getting lost in the amazing comfort she gives me.

"There's nothing that I wouldn't do for you angel." I said truthfully.

She giggled and pulled away saying, "You're so corny."

"It's the truth. So I'll leave you at it then, I'll be in my room darling. I'm super tired so I'll be retiring to bed early tonight but if or when you're hungry at any time there's snacks here and also food that you can heat up in the microwave okay? don't be afraid to eat whatever you want." I said kissing her cheeks when she nodded at me, then headed to my room to take a long shower.

I went into my room took off my clothes then went to the bathroom shower and brushed my teeth.

Fuck I feel drained.

After I'm finished I went straight to bed dreaming about a certain blue eyed girl.

~~

I woke up to my phone constantly ringing, I stretched out and reached over the table to get it while rubbing my eyes, I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello." I said yawning, still felt a bit tired.

"Enzo Darius Romano." An angry voice said over the phone and that voice belonged to my mom. Meet 'Lillian Romano' the queen of my heart and the ruler in my family.

Fuck, what did I do this time? I thought to myself as I immediately sat up properly, sleep now gone completely.

"Good morning ma, how is my beautiful lady this morning." I said trying to charm my way out of the situation, which didn't work.

"Don't even try to sweet talk me young man, how could you not inform me that you have a girlfriend now. I had to hear it from Lilly instead." She said and I cursed Lilly for doing me dirty. That-

"Ma I haven't even asked her to be my girlfriend yet." I said to her like a sad little boy. Only my mom can bring out the baby in me.

"Oh, I was angry for nothing then." She asked and I can tell she's embarrassed right now.

"Lils set you up ma." I said to her laughing while getting up.

"That's what I thought too, so when are you bringing her to meet us." She asked excitedly, probably jumping up and down. Very active for an old woman.

"I'm bringing her to the gala as my date so you'll see her there woman and tomorrow I'll ask her to be my girlfriend, let's hope she says yes. I really like her mom, she's everything I want." I didn't even worry about her hearing me because my room is sound proof, I can stay in here and hear outside the room but nobody can hear inside my room while out there.

I love it.

"Who in their right mind would turn down my handsome son?" She said with sarcasm in her voice and I chuckled.

"Anyways son, I have to go now, your dad is cursing me to get back in bed for- you know. See you Saturday, I love you." She said and I scrunch up my face in disgust.

"Ew! bye ma. I love you too." I said hanging up and looking at the time. It's currently 8:40 a.m and I'm so glad I won't be going to work today.

I walked to the bathroom to freshen up and brushed my teeth, then I put on some grey joggers and a black shirt. Then I made my way downstairs wondering if Elle is up as yet.

But to my surprise, she was in the kitchen making breakfast looking completely ravishing. Am gonna say it again. Fuck me!

"Good morning, darling." I said, my voice came out husky because she is a fucking turn on.

She quickly turned around frightened when she saw me. "Hey Dari, I'm making breakfast, You can sit and wait for it to finish if you want." She said then turned back around focusing her attention back to the stove. I frowned.

I walked up to her and hugged her from behind resting my head on top of hers after pecking her forehead while she sighed in content.

"I'll stay here with you." I whispered in her hair.

"Okay, so where are we going for our date?" She asked excitedly and I chuckled knowing that I would never tell her because it's a surprise. I might need some help from Allison on that though.

"It's called a surprise for a reason angel, I can't tell you." I said as she gave me puppy eyes and as much as it's tempting I won't give in.

"Pretty, pretty please? with a cherry on top?" She said pouting her pink glossy plumb lips that I wanted to kiss so badly. Oh! Don't fall for it Enzo, DO NOT-

"Breakfast is finished." I said quickly to distract her which worked tremendously.

"Crap, it almost burned." She said as she shared our breakfast which contains; pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs and cheese with a cup of coffee.

Hm! get you a girl that can cook. She's definitely a full package and I'm never letting her go that's a fucking promise.

"Thank you, these are really very good." I said after taking a bite, damn this tastes heavenly.

"You're welcome, I'm glad you're enjoying it." She said blushing and I leaned over taking her hand in mine kissing it then continued eating my food with one hand since I didn't plan on letting go of her hand just yet.

"It's delicious baby." I said with an assuring smile.

"So, do you live alone or?" She asked curiously, while eating and looking back at me.

"Oh no, my wife comes and goes sometimes." I said to her and her eyes widened as she pulled her hands away from me quickly, breathing heavily.

Uh Oh! Shit.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-Welp ...🤭

-I TRIED, I personally think a man's P.O.V is much more difficult to write, maybe because I'm a girl? 🙌🏻

Love,

Leyah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 2K 52
The cover of this book was made by @_navyblueee_ {Complete} I turn around to him now facing him. I get that I was just in my underwear and bra but I...
735K 9.9K 26
"Can I ask you a question?" Alexander says looking me in the eyes while laying back and holding a blunt. "Mhm, ask away.." I replied curiously, focus...
1.7M 32.2K 56
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
223K 3.6K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...