The Three Of Us

By A-Barbarich

Did a little change with one chapter. Well, you see, this was only meant to be saved in the drafts, but it's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.1 Taekook
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.1 Namjin
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.1 - Yoonminseok
Chapter 10

00.1

48 4 0
By A-Barbarich

Something's didn't seem to go the way they were meant to, but of course something's were fated to happen. Everything went the way a day should go and that usually meant having breakfast and doing your usual morning routine of getting refreshed.

So, in this world of being able to start a new day, their were three different boys who were fated to meet but no one knew why they needed to meet, only that this could change there perspective in loving, learning and then accepting themselves but the ones who are around them as well.

They needed to accept who they were first and then love who they chose to love, but without loving they needed to learn. Learn that even if bad things happen there is always a way to make it okay, but without learning this, it could go another way. So these boys needed time to love, learn, and accept themselves and everyone around them.

These boys were a deal of showing others that it is okay to be who you want to be and to let the real you show. These boys are a way of letting anyone around them see that it is alright to be hurt but to get up and walk it off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.7K 31
Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. And having both is a blessing. Where two boys become each others family because of...
616K 11.3K 81
Some BTS preferences for you to enjoy reading! This is all fiction, none of what is written is true. Enjoy all this fluffiness of your favourite 7 bo...
133K 3.2K 17
I wrote these all like a year ish ago and just found them. Some aren't too good but at the time I never thought of publishing them. Anyway, enjoy. (P...
696 48 22
Kim Taehyung fanfiction Min Jiyeon (You) just moved to another school in Daegu. Your parents passed away and you started to have signs of depression...