Buster moon x Masc Reader

By waffleh03

(edited): So you and ash were best friends and you supported her all up to the final show. You go to the moon... More

you can skip if you want idc
What a Gift ~ Chap 1
The audition ~ Chap 2
idk honestly ~ Chap 3
idk what to title it :') ~ chap4
Song selection ~ Chap. 5
Dance ~ Chap 6
Dance pt. 2 ~ chap 7
[cool title] ~ Chapter 8
piano ~ chap 9
Making Plans ~ chap 10
chap 11
A Night to remember ~ chap 12
aftermath ~ chapter 13
tlitlek ~ chapter 14
Sing ~ chapter 15
love like no other ~ chapter 16
competitions ~ chapter 17
I Need More of That ~ Chap 18 (+13)
mmm fruit salad *lip bite* ~ chap 19
practice makes perfect
โœจdramaโœจ
drama pt. 2 ๐Ÿ’…
Make Up?
date pt. 1๐Ÿด
semi important announcement
date pt. 2
Almost time~
totally not a grownups-only chapter
Stop putting off
Ash (๐Ÿ˜’) +fun time stuff
Auditions (movie start)
Working with what we have
yay thrown off a roof ๐Ÿ’…โœจ
The show must go on
final part - {of movie chapters}
man boobs โ€ข chap 37 (18+)
threesome time (ft. slay Calloway)
Parents
Home?
I'm going to eat the lion frfr
slay soul sisters
mmm
date night ๐Ÿคญ
Minion Facebook mom - pt.1
minion Facebook mom - pt.2
Wedding (kinda) - pt. 1
wedding pt 2
Wedding (end book)

parents 2

154 4 122
By waffleh03

(this will start a bit earlier than how the last chapter ended. {You'll see})

(ALSO! and this is important otherwise you'll be confused.)
This whole chapter will be like a bunch of mini chapters, showing widows through your trip.

(You know so we can get through the whole thing without needing 10 chapters just on it)

Anyway

"mm! That was delicious Mrs. L/n." Buster gulped down the last of his food.

"Thanks honey." He said grabbing the plate from in front of him.

"Thanks again for letting me stay aunty May, good thing I don't have work today." Judy thanked my mom and shoveled down her food.

"Well we wouldn't want you to miss out on seeing your favorite cousin." My dad chuckled from the sink, washing plates.

Mom looped around the counter and grabbed my shoulders behind me. "Or miss out on the wedding stufffff~~~" she said in a sing song voice.

"Maaaa!" I yelled in embarrassment and shielded my blushing face from Buster.

Everyone jiggled "So, are you guys going to catch us up?" Judy asked hopping down from her chair to put her plate in the sink.

I peer to her, following how she moved with my eyes. "Oh.. uh, sure. What do you want caught up on?" I asked

"Everything!" She spun around and leaned on the counter directly in front of me.

"Uh well.." I looked to Buster, who only shrugged. I took a moment to think before it popped into my mind. "Well, I'm a dad now.. kinda."

Everyone around me stopped what they were doing and looked at me and silence for a sec.

"Well not exactly, it's Porsha Crystal, she's just living with us for the time being." I clarified.

"Oh I see, you saved her from that Jimmy." My mom said, showing that she understood.

"Mhm!" I nodded my head.

___

After we were done eating me and Buster went back upstairs to chill out for a minute before my mom could bombard us with more questions and plans for the day.

When we got to the entrance of my room I looked over to him to seeing a warm expression face.

"Well why are you so happy?" I opened the door to go in.

He made I contacted me smiling lighter
"y/n, I can't wait to have a family again."

I felt my whole body soften at his words. I turn to him fully, "But Buster, you already do." I said, referring to not only my family, but the cast of the show.

I lean in to gently kiss him while hugging around his waist. He rested his hands on my shoulders as we swayed with each other.

"Eww! No making out in the hallway!" My sister hollered, making me choke on air in Surprise.

"What the-" I turned around to face her. "You litTLE GREMLIN!" I took off my slipper and threw it at her, making her squeak and retreat back into her room.

I laughed to myself before entering my own room, kicking off my other slipper.
"Sorry about that, we won't really get privacy in this house."

"It's ok." Buster laughed out, taking a seat on the bed.

"So did your mom tell you the plans for today she was talking about earlier?" He asked.

"No actually, maybe she wants us to visit zootopia while we're here. If not she probably will just take us down to Bunny burrow, or maybe she meant discussing some crap.. Like, you know, for the wedding. But it's hard to read what she wants to do."

"Oh, ok. I see." He peered down. "They all remind me of you."

"Well they did raise me" I shrugged, sifting through my drawers to find a pen.

"I can't believe I was so worried over that." He chuckled and face palmed.

"Same honestly, AHA--" I pulled out an old ballpoint from my drawer. "Here we go!" I quickly grabbed my note pad and scrambled on to the bed by Buster.

"What's that for?" He pointed down to it as I started scribbling down words.

"Weeell... I've been so busy, and maybe lazy," I mumbled the last words. "That I mayyyy have been putting off wedding planning, heh. I need to make it look like I've been doing something in case my mom asks I have something to give her."

"Wait what? You wouldn't let my hire a planner but you don't even do it yourself!?" He crossed his arms at my logic.

"Oh, it's fine! We still have 6 or so months to get it all going." I waved my paw and started to write.

"Y/n, usually weddings are planned out a year in advanc-"

"I was thinking blue color scheme- ooh, or maybe neutral." I interrupted him, scribbling the ideas down.

"Y/n. I don't think you're taking this seriously." Buster said in almost a warning tone.

"Of course I am, uuu, we should have a three-tier cake! Chocolate on top, marble in the middle, vanilla on bottom-"

"Are you even listening to me!?" He yelled, which I decided to ignore. I mean I need to get this stuff done.

"We better have Honey glazed carrots at the reception or I'm going to flip.. oh maybe neutral color palette with yellow highlights?.. no not fancy enough.." I mumbled to myself nibbling on my pen.

He silently sat as I thought out loud more, "there would be two best men right? One for you and one for me? You should talk Eddie since you guys are best friends. I'd ask Ash to be mine bust she's a girl- OH! do you think Clay will be my best man!?" I continued scribbling down the list of names.

"What..? Y/n.." he seemed somewhat repalled by my statement, "you know, maybe Johnny instead? He's your friend."

"No, no, it's fine. Say, do you have ideas for the location?"

He ignored me for a second, just deciding to not answer. "You're going to regret this later." Buster shook his head in disapproval and hopped off the bed.

"Mm.. yeah, thanks. you too" I mindlessly answer him without even knowing what he said.

All he could do in respond with was sigh.

_

___we'll get back to this later___

Hiking-- cause idk anymore •

_

"Oh oh! Over there!" My sister dragged my dad by his hand.

After we stayed at the house for a few hours my mom decided it would be good for all of us to take a walk together.

Of course I agreed without hesitation, walks are my most favorite thing to do ever.

Buster on the other hand.. was having.. difficulties.

He tripped nearly 15 times so far, complaints about being hot, and clinging on to me because he was tired.

Of course I didn't mind much but I wish he could enjoy something like this, considering I love it so much.

"Ugh.. y/n I can't do this anymoreeEee. I'm not used to being outside for so long! Bleh just carry meeeee!" He leaned on my shoulder.

I let out a sigh and slightly smiled. "Fine. Get on."

"Wait what?" He backed off of me in confusion.

"I'll carry you, just stop complaining right in my ear." I took my backpack off and gave it to Judy.

"Wait wait, you can do that?" Judy asked turning around, swinging my backpack on her shoulders.

"Hold him? Oh, yeah. He's a two ounce ball of fluff that's like a foot shorter than me." I explained.

"Just a few inches!" He corrected me. "And how could you carry my weight anyway through all this?" I through his arms up in the air, referring to the woods around us.

"Come on, I know I'm not beefy looking but I'm still a dancer. An athlete if you will. You need to give me more credit here." I kneeled down, waving him to get on my back.

"And you're like, completely sure?" He asked hesitantly walking over.

"Yes, now hurry up! They're going to leave us behind!" I waved my arms.

"Ok, ok!" He gently tried to climb up on my back. As soon as he was on I popped back up.

"See? I'm positive you weigh less than my backpack." I laughed.

"This is weird.." he said clinging on to me tighter.

"Oh, it's fine-- oh look! It's the destination!" I saw it through the trees in the near distance. I ran past everybody and down by the rocks of the river we were headed to.

"Ah! Ok, ok! Slow down y/n!!" Buster held on to me and yelled into my shoulder.

When I finally slipped him off me I took off my shoes and ran into the water. He just sat at the bank, frazzled.

We played in the water for a few hours before packing up and heading home for the day.

_

• a text from who? •

_

I was lying awake on my phone. We've only been here for a few days but I've gotten used to the new time zone.

Everyone in the house was sleeping, even Buster. Leaving me to do what I want.

As I was scrolling through (man idk?? Isn't y/n like in his 30s? Late 20s? He's an old man he has Facebook. That's in fact what he is scrolling on) a message notification popped up.

It's from Clay.

It didn't necessarily surprise me, seeing as I already have sent him pictures from what our vacation was so far earlier today.

He was commenting on how cute my little sister was and how pretty Judy is. I agreed with him.

Soon we were having a conversation, telling each other about what's going on in our lives, sharing stories, he even told me about how he really got along with this guy taking my place in the show while I'm on vacation. He tells me about him, his name is River and he's a Dalmatian.

Clay said he was getting along with him super well and that he was sad to see him go when we get back, but happy to see me again.

Then he suggested something. He sent me a text asking if I would want to do what we did last time.

On one exception. No Buster.

I didn't know what to think of his request at first. The thought of doing something like that completely without him kinda scared me. Especially with Clay, we've only ever done stuff that one time, I'm not sure if I know him well enough.

On the other hand, the idea excited me. I mean, nothing wrong with spicing up my love life.

After thinking it over, I thought it was worth a try.

I shoot him a text saying that I would like to, but would need to ask Buster.

After that I just set my phone down. Waiting for my eyes to close for the night.

_

• don't drown yourself in work •

_

"Ugh, no that's stupid.." I mumble, crumpling up the paper in my hand.

"Y/n, sweetie. You've been at that all yesterday and today. Why don't you give it a rest and come watch a movie with us?" My mom leaned on to my door with a bag of pop corn in her hands.

I looked around and almost gave in to the temptation of taking a break before shaking my head. "Sorry ma.. this is almost done. Just need to iron The kinks out." I smiled, even though what I said was a lie.

"Oh.. ok. Well don't hesitate to come down with us if you change your mind." She walked behind me and gave me a kiss on the top of my head.

"And don't stay up all night. Judy is coming back over tomorrow." My mom told me, leaving and shutting the door behind her.

A few hours passed and I was still working on the planning of the reception.

"Knock knock?" Buster walked in.

"Hey hon." I greet him, not letting my eyes leave the paper.

"Oh my gosh, will you ever talk a break from that?" He laughed waking behind me to hug around my neck.

"Hey you said it yourself, it's gonna need to be done."

"Don't you twist my words." He warned in a playful voice. "Let yourself relax for a second. Come over with me?" He asked and let go, heading to the bed.

I sigh as I dropped my pen and stretched. "Yeah, you're right." I yawned and got up to lock the door so nobody could barge in.

He hummed and outstretched his arms, gesturing for me to enter them.

I did, letting my body crumble and fall on to him.

He held me tightly in his grasp, pressing kisses on my forehead as I laid there. I felt my lips curl upwards at his touch. "Buster, you treat me too well."

"Well, that's what husbands are for, no?" He rested his head back, running his fingers through my fur.

I softly hummed I'm relaxation when he started doing that. "Well then you're one hell of a husband."

"Well, it's what I aim for." He laughed.

He switched my lamp off before I could even think of doing so myself. As my eye lids got heavier and heavier, I slowly start to drift off into a dreamless sleep.

_

balcony
_

As I left my room to go get breakfast, some stray thoughts wisped through my head.

When I noticed nobody was awake I changed my plan from eating to going outside to take in the early morning.

I make a turn, letting myself out the front door and closing it softly.

I leaned on the porch railing, taking in the lovely scenery. I've memorized the patterns of the mountains. Could point out any individual tree. I knew this spot like the back of my hand.

My eyes wandered around the landscape, just barely lit by the sunrise.

I sat there until the morning mist cleared and I could feel the warm glow of the sun on my fur.

"Mornin' kiddo" a voice greeted me from the front door.

I gasped in surprise before immediately calming down. "Hi dad." I greeted him back while turning around.

"Heh," he stepped on the porch with me. "I knew at least one of these days while you're home that I'd find you out here."

"Yeah well, what can you expect?" I chuckled.

"I suppose you're right, beautiful. Now isn't it?"

"Sure is.." I sigh and lean my waist onto the railing.

"Ok, I'm gonna get breakfast started. Beans on toast today. I'll Call you when it's done." My dad told me.

"Ok, thanks" I smiled to him.

"No problem." He russelled up my hair and went back inside.

I retreated back into my own thoughts, making me remember Mom said that Judy was going to come over today.

I remember that I need to settle on the color scheme for the wedding, that I need to play catch with my sister like I promised and many other things.

But one thing protruded from the back of my mind. It was more important then anything else.

How I can handle Clay. Well, more so the question that he asked me.

I'll talk to Buster about it tonight...

I sit in my head for a while, lost in my own mind.

_______

Oh Lord I'm so bleh.

I'm eating spaghetti that tastes like metal tf

And today I just randomly started crying for no reason in choir like 😭✋

No anyway I'm just so 🥨
(Just pretend that it makes sense)

K bye. Love you

🌭💦 Mm sus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 16 5
Your name is Y/n, your a male wolf-huskey who lives in country and moves to Redshore city. You are the captain of a dance crew you had made after you...
14.8K 731 15
" ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š. " ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ...
333 13 23
A certain events changed the life of everyone...or did it? RECOMMENDED! - read "Only You | Chase x Sweetie Fanfiction" - read "The Southern Universe"...
3.4K 78 5
Koala Buster Moon and his daughter (Y/n) preside over a once-grand theater that has fallen on hard times. An eternal optimist, and a bit of a scoundr...