Co-Ed Love. (Grimmjow X Reade...

By Grimmjowswaifu

Y/N is a college student, living in a coterie amongst some of the hottest men & a wild Rangiku. She's trying... More

Walking into a Lions Den
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Lemon)
Chapter 5 (Lemon)
Chapter 6 (Lemon)
Chapter 7 (Lemon)
Chapter 8 (Lemon)
Chapter 9 (Lemon)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Lemon)
Chapter 13 (Lemon)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Lemon)
Chapter 16 (Lemon)

Chapter 4

497 13 1
By Grimmjowswaifu

Grimmjow pulls out and drops next to you panting. Your vision is a blur, your head is fuzzy and you're drunk off him. You turn over and lay on your side with an arm over him and you pass out. He hasn't yet gone to sleep, he's looking at you to make sure you're sleeping.

"*Sigh* "You're just gonna fall asleep with your bed all wet like this?" He says moving hair from your face. "Well, I guess I did just murder your shit didn't I?"

Because only this man will hype himself up after fucking the shit out of someone.

He moves your arm out of the way and gets off the bed, he's so sweet because he's trying to clean up and make sure you don't lay in a puddle of your own cum. Picking you up ever so gently, he places you on the chaise, you're out fucking cold. He finds his pants to throw them back on. Changing your sheets and laying down a towel in spots that are wetter than others, then lays you back down on the bed. He considers going back to his room, but he truly wants to sleep next to you. Once more he crawls into bed, cuddling up next to you, watching you sleep. The sun peeping into the blinds by your bed bounced off your skin making it glow brilliantly, your lashes looked lustrous and full like a little baby doll. Your lips glowing pink from Grimmjow, who had a go at them (both sets). His eyes got heavy while watching you glow, and then he fell asleep.

A few hours later downstairs...

Shuhei and Ichigo are outside chilling in the sun by the pool. Shuhei still can't get you off his mind.

"So tell me, how did that date go with you and y/n?" Ichigo says opening a bag of chips.

"Aw man. I felt like it was magical." Shuhei replies.

"Magical? Sounds a little fruity my guy." Ichigo pops a chip in his mouth.

"No listen, she was glowing like the North Star all night. I couldn't help but be a little flirty. She just gives me butterflies. You know how you just see somebody and the feelings just hit?"

"I guess yeah."

"That's how I felt when she got here." Shuhei says.

"Dude it's been like a few months and you like her already?"

"Yeah."

"Do you like her like her?" Ichigo asks throwing another chip in his mouth.

"Yeah."

"Well... Does she know?"

"You know what? I don't know. Like I know she thinks I'm sweet and I'm able to make her laugh and all but I don't really know if she has feelings like that for me." Shuhei explains.

"Seems like you got some explaining to do. Go tell her Shuhei!" Ichigo yells.

"Tell who what?" Rangiku says closing the sliding glass door.

"Nothing." Shuhei tries to keep this matter to him self. 

"Shuhei's got a fat ass crush on y/n but he hasn't told her yet." Ichigo says.

Damn Ichigo has a big mouth.

"I KNEW IT!" Rangiku yells.

"Shut up!" Shuhei yells. "Sheesh you're gonna spoil it before I even get a chance to tell her anything."

"Oh relax! She's not even down here. Last time I seen her she went up to her room." Rangiku says.

"Go tell her Shuhei."

Shuhei nods his head, walks back into the house and to the stairs. Once he's at your door he knocks lightly.

"Hey y/n? You in there? Listen I kinda need to talk about something." He says.

But he didn't hear a reply. Adamant in letting you know how he feels, he twists the doorknob. It's unlocked. Shuhei starts peeking in, he felt nervous to tell you how he feels but all that went away because of what he saw. He saw you laying on your stomach with your arm over Grimmjow nuzzled into his neck, Grimmjow's head inclined against yours, his arm across you holding you. Shuhei became infuriated and walks out shutting the door with attitude. You jump out of your sleep.

What the fuck was that?   

Looking up you see Grimmjow sleeping and his arm feels warm over your back. A smile makes its way across your face. You put one hand under your chin, and the other glides through Grimmjow's soft blue hair. Then down his supple face, and onto his chest. That's when you start having flashbacks of the sex and your face flushes red.

"Grimmy?" You say trying to wake him up. "Grimmjow?... Gr- Get up you fucking lump." you say as your slapping his chest.

"Damn is that the thanks I get after putting you to sleep? Shit." He says rubbing his chest.

"Well get up, I don't want to sleep all day and then be up all night."

"Why's that? No matter how you look at it you're just gonna end up in my bed anyway."

"Shut up."

"What time is it?"

"Umm 5:23pm. Why?" You questioned.

"I'm gonna go grab some of the golden hour, and lay out by the pool."

"Okay, I'm gonna probably lay here for a little longer, I don't wanna fall asleep but if I do, come get me up?"

"Yeah." Grimmjow says as he walks towards the door.

"So." you say with an attitude.

"So?" He questions.

"Sooooo, are you gonna tell me bye?"

Grimmjow chuckles as he turns around.

"I mean, I didn't want to make it weird." He says.

"What could possible make it weird? We fucked and cuddled."

"You have a point."

Grimmjow walks back to the bed where you sit waiting for another hypnotizing kiss. Your lips a rosy pink, cry out for his to meet with yours. He leans in reaching for your neck and drawing you in. You moan in his mouth at how good his kiss feels. Grimm releases your lips and your neck, you gradually open your eyes and see his meeting yours which gives you goosebumps and shivers down your spine. He smiles and makes his way out of your room throwing a hand up and waving bye. You melt back into your bed, laying there smiling like an idiot. Your blankets smell like him, so you get comfy under the blanket and pull them up to your nose. After getting to the point of superior comfort surrounded by the scent of a man who just fucked your brains out and kisses you hypnotically, you start getting sleepy...

Grimmjow goes to his room to change clothing. He put on some swimming trunks, sunglasses, and brought a towel out in case he went for a swim. When the sun went down he came back inside and up to your door he opened it and poked his head in, you're fast asleep cuddled up with the blanket.

"I'll wake her up when I come back here."

Grimm walked down the stairs and to the sliding glass door to smoke a blunt. Shuhei standing in the kitchen pacing looked up when he heard somebody come down thinking it was you when it was actually Grimmjow. Shuhei got even more fired up. He walked over to a bedroom adjacent to the kitchen which was Ichigo's and started banging on the door.

"What the hell?" Ichigo said walking up to the door.

"I'm about to fucking lose it." Shuhei said walking into the room.

"Well sure come right on in.. What's going on Shuhei?"

"I went to go tell Y/n how I felt, and she's in there fucking that blue haired asshole Grimmjow."

"Wait, you went up there and saw this?" Ichigo said closing the door.

"Well.. No. They were cuddled up sleeping."

"Oh dude that doesn't mean they fucked."

"But they had no clothes on."

"So you saw all that?"

"No.. They didn't have on any shirts on and they were under the blankets so I didn't see anything else but I just know something else other than cuddling went on in there." Shuhei said pacing.

"How do you figure?"

"I JUST KNOW OKAY!" 

"Shit relax. I was just asking. Realistically you can't get this pissed about this since she is single and do whatever the hell she wants, as with you. So go do whatever it is you want bro." Ichigo says.

"I don't want anything else, I want her. I get that she can do whatever but I don't want her to. I don't want her to be with anybody else other than me."

"That's a little toxic my guy, she can do whatever she wants."

"I know. What do I do?" Shuhei asks.

"You could possibly tell her to give you a chance?"

"I could... I need fresh air."

Shuhei walks out of Ichigo's room and outside to the pool where he sees Grimmjow laid out on a lawn chair smoking. He turns around for a second,  but turned back around. He wanted to see what Grimmjow had that he didn't.

"Hey." Shuhei says.

"What do you want?" Grimmjow says taking a pull.

"What went on up in y/n's room?"

"Ha, why?"

"You know why you asshole."

"Fuck you, I don't even know what you're talking about."

"I'll tell you what I'm talking about, I like her and I want her but you're standing in the way."

"Sucks for you. She doesn't like you."

"How the fuck would you know? Are you in her head?"

"Actually yes, and we fucked. That says enough to me. If she liked you, she would've fucked you."

"So you guys did  fuck. I fucking knew it."

"I bet you did, you saw how we were cuddled up. It wasn't just a regular cuddle. It was a fucking her brains out type cuddle." Grimmjow said blowing smoke through his nose.

"You knew I-"

"I know everything that goes on in this house. I hear Rangiku drinking and getting fucked on every Friday night while talking to that white haired bastard in there. I heard you walk up the stairs trying to confess whatever feelings you have. I even heard half your conversation with that orange haired rat before he gave you the confidence boost to go to her room."

"Fuck you."

"No, fuck you. If you wanna know how good she was fucked, go ask her. She's sleeping, wake her up for me and save me the trouble of doin it will ya?" 

Grimmjow's phone started to ring, he pulled it out and declined the call. He had to do this twice.

"You know, you shouldn't ignore her. She'll pop up if you do." Shuhei says.

"Mind your fucking business." He puts his phone away.

"Does Y/n know?"

"Mind. Your. Fucking. Business." Grimmjow says with more attitude. 

Shuhei full of agitation stormed away and back inside. Grimmjow sat laughing and taking another pull from his blunt. Shuhei went upstairs to your room, he knocked on your door and when he heard no answer, he opened the door. Cuddled up in the blankets you were fast asleep. He started to try and wake you up.

"Hey, hey y/n." he said shaking you.

"Mmm.. Sh-Sheuhei?"

"Yeah, can you get up for me?"

"Mngh.. What is it?" You said rubbing your eyes. 

"I want to talk about something important. I.. I want to tell you how I feel." He said nervously.

"About what?" You said sitting up.

"About how I feel about you, about us." He said sitting down on the corner of the bed.

"Us?" You questioned.

Is that why he woke me up outta my sleep?

"Yeah us, if there's no us.. Then I at least want to tell you how I feel. I like you y/n. I have been thinking about the date we had and just overall how you just make me feel at ease when you're around." Shuhei said.

He continued to pour his heart out including when he started developing these feelings. Your eyes widened at the details he described, he remembers every outfit you wore down to when you first arrived at the coterie. But the only man you noticed was Grimmjow. His lack of attention, eye-catching attributes, and rudeness all stood out more than anybody else in there. It was just attractive to you. Grimmjow was the center of your attention at that time and whom you got close to, anything with Shuhei was extremely one-sided. After explaining that to Shuhei he comprehended but didn't like the idea of you being with another man. He bowed, apologized for waking you up, and walked out of your room closing the door after him. Intensely emotional and wanting to vent, he went back to Ichigo's room to tell him everything that happened. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 183 31
Y'all know I come through with the smut & had to make it toxic. Have fun reading about a toxic, lying, unfaithful, sexy ass man that learns to be fai...
74.6K 2.6K 32
Everything is done and over with. Aizen was in prison and the war was over. And they all lived happily ever after... Is usually the end. But it's not...
13.3K 313 7
Gin and Grimmjow are coming Soul Society, and there's bound to be trouble. What with Ichigo and Grimmjow always wanting to challenge each other to pr...
83.2K 2.1K 49
Watch as an arrogant, obnoxious, asshole of a bluenette find out a bit more about himself and his feelings for the reader Reader is seme, Grimmjow i...