Loving the CEO

Door avakxoxo_

"Sweetheart, roll your eyes at me again and I'll fuck you so hard your eyes will go so far back, they won't c... Meer

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/N
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 16-

1.2K 21 1
Door avakxoxo_

Trigger warning

-ALEXANDRIA-

"I'll pick you up tomorrow okay," Leo told me as I stepped out of his car. "call me if you need anything." I waved goodbye to him and watched as his car drove off. I walked through the doors of the place I once called home. 

"Honey I'm home," I yelled through the house, it wasn't long until I heard the footsteps of my siblings. 

"Omg I missed you, don't leave me again." Aiden said, wrapping me into a hug and picking me off of the ground. 

"Put me down Ai (pronounced Ay)." he put me down on both feet, "Where's mama?" 

"Kitchen." he simply said. 

"Are you not going to ask about me?" Aria says, walking towards me 

"Of course." I pulled her into a hug. 

I pulled away from her, dropping my bag onto the floor and walking further into the house to greet my mama. I walked towards the kitchen, noticing she was cooking, "What are you cooking, mama?" 

"God, Lexi?" Mama dropped the wooden spoon out of her hands as she got scared and rushed towards me to pull me into a hug. "I missed you my baby." 

"I missed you too mama." I told her. 

"Sit here and tell me all the gossip." She says pointing towards the bar with her wooden spoon. 

"oooh yes gossip time." Aria says taking a seat beside me. 

"Well there isn't much to say, he had been ignoring me since the wedding and then the other day he took me out on a date." I started, "But he said it was for publicity."

"Forget this publicity shit, the boy still took you out." Mama smiled. 

"And would you like to elaborate what happened after the date?" Aria says. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"Cut the bullshit, Valentina told me about your plan to seduce him." she says. 

"You what?" Mama shrieks. 

"Omg." I slapped a hand to my face. 

"Spill." mama shrieked again. 

"After father forced me to get married to him, I was really angry, so I dyed his hair pink." I started, "As payback him and Micah wrapped my whole room in cling film (Saran Wrap)." 

"And where does the seducing fit into all this?" Mama says. 

"Mama I'm getting there, be patient." I told her, "Valentina threatened me to seduce him as payback." 

"what do you mean threaten?" Aria laughed. 

"She threatened to leak some pictures of me." I groaned. 

"They better not be any naked pictures young lady." Mother says sternly. 

"Why am I hearing about nudes." Aiden says walking into the kitchen. 

"Nothing." I say quickly. 

"Alex seduce Leonardo." Aria blurts out. 

"Ew, I don't want to hear about my sister seducing anyone." He gags and walks back out.

"Let's watch a movie." Aria suggests. 

                                                                             ***

We were currently halfway through watching The Notebook, when my phone pinged. I switched on my phone, seeing I had a message from Leo.

Leo: Principessa, what are you doing?

Alex: Aria and I are watching a movie. Shouldn't you be working?

Leo: Yes I should, I was getting bored during my meeting. 

Leo: What movie are you watching?

Alex: The notebook :)

Leo: What's that about? 

Alex: What? Don't tell me you haven't seen it?!! 

Alex: You've been living under a rock. 

Leo: haha I'm a very busy man Alexandria. 

Alex: Well then Mr Busy Man, you shouldn't be texting me if you're busy.

Leo: I miss you :) 

My heart fluttered at his message. He missed me. He actually missed me. This whole time I thought he had hated me, but it seemed as if he didn't. But what if he was actually playing me. 

"Kids, dinner's ready." Mama yelled throughout the house. 

"Finally, I was getting really bored of watching this movie," Aiden sighed from the couch opposite us, getting up and walking into the dinning room. 

I took a seat at the dinner table, in my usual seat which was beside Aiden. I looked in front of me to see mama had made steak with vegetables. "Is father not home yet?" Aria asked. 

"Yes I am." Father says, walking into the dinning table and taking his seat which was opposite mama. I looked up at him, "Ah Alexandria what a surprise." 

"Yes, father I thought I would surprise you all today." I Told him. 

"It was a nice surprise, I was missing my baby." Mama says smiling. I wish my father would say he missed me, but he wouldn't ever dare to. "How was work?" 

"It was fine, we pulled another investment today." He told her, shoving a piece of the meat into his mouth. 

"That's great honey." I don't know how my parents were still so in love. My father was an absolute dickhead where as my mother was the sweetest soul you would ever meet. 

ping, I heard the sound of my phone going off again. 

Leo: Are you just going to ignore me? :(

Alex: I'm having dinner..

Leo: Okay, text me after you're done. 

                                                                                               ***

Dinner had finished and I was now currently in my old bedroom. Aria had gone to sleep as she had school tomorrow and Aiden was just an early bird. I scrolled through my phone, watching all the videos Val had sent me today of her  so called 'vlog'. 

"Why are you here?" Father's voice startled me as he walked into my room, closing the door behind him. 

"What?" I whispered. 

"Why did you come home?" He says again, "Did you ask for my permission to step into my house." 

"I came to see mama." I muttered, tears filling my eyes. 

"I do not care who you came to see," He grabbed onto my chin, lift my face so my eyes met his, "You are a worthless slut, no one loves you. You think your mama actually loves you, your siblings, your husband. I'm surprised he's still even married to you. You're ugly and you're fat, no one would ever want you."

"Shut up." I told him. 

"Don't you dare disrespect me," He bought his hand up, slapping me across the face. Tears filled my eyes as I fell to the ground. "You're such a whore Alexandria, I Neve wanted you, you were a mistake." He says kicking me and punching me all over my body. 

I could slowly feel the energy in my body draining, "I hope you die." he says before walking out of my bedroom, closing the door behind me. 

I tried to get up, slowly, lifting my body up so I could find my phone. I couldn't stay here. I clicked onto Leo's contact. I know it was late, he would be sleeping, but I couldn't stay here. After a few rings, he answered. 

"Hello?" his husky voice says. I didn't reply, I simply sobbed, "Alex are you okay?" 

"No," I cried. 

"I'm coming, hang on Principessa, I'm coming to get you." He says through the phone, "Stay on the phone with me Principessa." All you could hear were my sobs.

It wasn't long until he spoke through the phone again, "baby, I'm outside." I quickly ran out of my room and towards the door, leaving the house. Running towards him. He stood at the passenger side door, I ran towards him, running into his arms. "It's okay, I'm here now." 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

83.4K 2.1K 39
Hello my fellow readers this book is now back on this platform, sorry that there is no picture beyond chapter 6 , I am still looking for the same one...
819K 12.9K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
512K 13.7K 35
I woke up because I felt something on my throat making it hard for me to breath, I look up to see Leonardo is looking down at me while smirking, his...
79.8K 6.1K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...