Bound to My Human Mates...Boo...

By MKG2012

Ryker Walker, a lot can be said about him, one of the many things people think and know about him is that he... More

characters
Introduction
1. Ryker
2. Gaelen
3. Matthew
4. Ryker
5. Gaelen
6. Ryker
7. Matthew
8 Gaelen
9. Ryker
10. Gaelen
11. Maya
12. Ryker
13. Gaelen
14. Ryker
15. Julian
16. Leo
17. Gaelen
18. Dallas
19. Ryker
20. Gaelen
Ranch House
21. Ryker
23. Dallas
24. Ryker
25. Gaelen
26. Dallas
27. Ryker
28. Ryker
29. Altan
30. Bradford
31. Dallas
32. Ryker
33. Bradford

22. Gaelen

292 19 23
By MKG2012

"So Ryker, how did you find this beautiful home?" I asked my mate as he and Dallas and I were sitting outside under the roof of the outside patio with a builtin fireplace and TV in the wall. The fire was nice and warm and we had a glass of whiskey, just relaxing on the couch with our feet on the table. Ryker was on my left and Dallas on my right, I felt safe sitting between them.

We had been here for two days already and have done nothing but be inside, relaxing, cooking, hanging out, talking, just being together and it has been amazing so far.

"Actually I found it on a drive I took one day a couple of years ago when I came home for Thanksgiving. I needed to get out of the house for a bit and just drove. I came to this town and saw a flier for the house. The owners were having an open house and I wanted to see it so I put the address in my GPS and drove out here. I fell in love with it the minute I stepped inside but the price wasn't one I could afford so I left after looking around and when I got home daddy saw the flier but didn't ask me about it. I went back to school and the next thing I know I'm getting a phone call telling me that I'll be receiving paperwork for me to sign to close the deal on the house. I thought it was a joke but Kody had called me right after and told me that daddy had contacted them and asked for help in buying me the house. They also opened a bank account for me and paid off my schooling and put extra money in the account so I'll be comfortable for years to come. When I tried to tell them I don't want it because I didn't feel right in accepting all that money and help, they told me it's their way of making sure I had a good life as an adult because my childhood wasn't great. They wanted to make sure I was taken care of. So needless to say I'm debt free from school, I own this beautiful ranch house and I don't have to worry for a long time. Daddy was speechless when he found out all they had done but was happy for me. I wanted this house because I wanted a life here with you Gaelen, I imagined having a life here with you and wanted to make you happy. Now that I met Dallas, that dream got even bigger and better. I want us to live here and have a life here. It doesn't have to be right now, we're all still in school but once we graduate, we can move in whenever. There's also something else I have to tell you both. I can't have kids." He looked down and we looked at each other confused by what he meant. I took his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes and pain. It broke my heart.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he took a slow deep breath before sighing.

"I am intersex and a few years ago I found out I'm sterile and I can't carry a child because my womb is weak, even after all these years. If I were to get pregnant, I would die, no ifs or buts about it. You two are human so you can't get one another pregnant so us three having biological kids won't happen. I'm sorry, I can't control how I was born. We didn't even know I was intersex until I was sixteen and started bleeding. I had talked to Jaylen about it and he did every test he could think of to see if my doctor was wrong but no, I can't have kids." Rykers voice cracked as he started to cry so I took him into my arms and held him. Dallas sat on the arm of the couch and hugged him from behind, both of us comforting our precious mate. 

"It's ok Ryker. We have time to worry about kids, right now let's just focus on us and bond. We will figure something out ok? Yes, our own children with our blood would be great but there are so many children out there who need a loving home and when the time comes, we can look into adopting. You don't have to worry about us not loving you or accepting you as you are because to me, you're perfect." Dallas said and I couldn't have said it better myself. Ryker looked back at him and smiled. Dallas cupped his cheek and kissed him softly. 

The kiss turned heated as Ryker turned and pulled Dallas onto his body and Dallas moaned as Rykers hands moved up and down his back to his ass and cupped his cheeks in his big hands and I felt my pants getting tighter watching them make out. Dallas pulled back and took his shirt off, tossing it on the floor before taking Rykers off and doing the same before going back to kissing him. I bit my lip watching them and wanted to join so I got behind Ryker and sat with my legs on either side of him and started kissing his neck and upper back to his shoulders, making him moan and slightly shiver. I licked his back muscles that seemed to flex with every movement he made. Ryker had a very fit body and had huge muscles on his arms and legs, his back muscles were toned and his abs, perfect and tight with the sinful V line. 

"God you sure know how to use that tongue." Ryker panted when I licked and kissed from his neck up to his ear and nibbled on his earlobe. I didn't say anything, I just kept kissing every part I could reach from sitting behind him. Dallas was moaning and panting hard from his position on Ryker. Ryker had his hands down inside Dallas pants and was rocking his body on Rykers, no doubt getting close to having an orgasm. I myself was painfully hard and so turned on and I hadn't even been touched yet. I wanted to feel Ryker's hands on me so bad. 

I moved from behind him and he managed to turn his body so he was sitting on the couch with his legs out on it and pulled me to his side and Dallas on the other and kissed me, hard and passionately. I moaned so loud and he slid his tongue in my mouth and God I melted and loved how his tongue dominated my mouth and how he tasted. He managed to slip his hand down my pants and grabbed my hard leaking cock in his hand and stroked me. I opened my eyes to see he did the same to Dallas so Dallas and I both put our hands down Rykers shorts and stroked him. I felt a lot of wetness under his dick but didn't comment on it, he felt amazing in my hand and his hand felt incredible on me, making me feel like I'm high. It was fucking hot and sexy at the same time. All three of us stroked one another and it didn't take long before we each came and after we calmed down, we cleaned ourselves up and cuddled by the fire.

"That was incredible. I have done that to myself a lot but it was way better with you two. When I'm more comfortable I'll show you two what I look like and maybe we can explore the other part of me together. I have done it myself but it's different with you two. I don't want you to be turned off by how my body looks so it'll take some time for me to feel comfortable in showing you, just be patient with me." 

"We don't have to rush into anything. Also Ryker, I love you, I could never be turned off by you in any way." I said looking up into his eyes from my spot on his chest and he kissed my forehead and held me a little tighter.

"Same for me, Ryker. I may not have known you that long but I think I fell in love with you the moment I saw you." 

"I love you two too, so much. I'm so happy with you both." We laid there for a bit just relaxing until Dallas got up and went inside for something. 

A few minutes later he walked out holding graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate bars with the metal sticks and a big grin on his handsome face. 

"You guys wanna make smores?" He asked like a kid bouncing on his feet and I giggled and Ryker chuckled and so we got off the couch and helped open the packages to make a delicious treat.

"I haven't had one of these since I was a kid." Ryker said as he was roasting his marshmallows on the fire. I already had mine done and Dallas burnt his so he had to start over.

"What was your favorite thing to do as a kid?" He asked us both and I smiled thinking of Jamie.

"Jamie and I would go to the old drive inn in our old town every Friday night. We would go to the store and buy tons of snacks and we would have blankets and pillows to put in the bed of the truck and we would get popcorn and drinks at the movies and we would watch both movies, they would start obviously when it got dark and we would stay until an hour after they ended just talking about the movies and the next morning we would have breakfast with my parents if they were home. Those nights meant the world to me." I answered and he kissed my forehead and I felt my face heat up in a blush at the small action.

"When my family and I are playing football. We would have games on the weekends and have a cookout at the park and go get ice cream from the ice cream truck. We did that since I was little and it's what got me into the game honestly. My dad was my biggest fan and still is. You would love my family. I can't wait for you two to meet them. They are loud but they are wonderful. What about you Ryker?" Dallas asked and answered and Ryker kissed his cheek and Dallas kissed his back.

"Well when mama was alive we all would go camping every weekend when it was warm and when it was cold we would go skiing or to a resort in the mountains and just be together as a family. It didn't matter what we did, I just enjoyed being together. She was the best mom in the world and she was always so happy and smiling. Nothing could ruin her mood. I remember one time when I was like thirteen and Zane was 7, we went outside in the middle of the night when it was raining to play in the mud puddles and had a mud throwing fight and we were laughing loudly but I tried to keep it down but it was a lot of fun. We knew we were busted when the back porch light came on and mana was standing there with her robe on, her curlers in her hair and her arms across her chest. She looked at us, shook her head, smiled and ran out into the rain and joined us in our mud battle. We must have spent two more hours outside and the sun was coming up and the rain had stopped and suddenly she went inside and came back out with mugs of hot chocolate for us three and had us sit in a puddle and drink the hot cocoa as we watched the sunrise." Ryker had tears in his eyes and a bright smile on his face as he talked about his mama.

"She sounds like she was a wonderful woman Ryker." Dallas said and Ryker nodded and sighed before wiping his eyes.

"She was the best Dallas. I miss her so much. She died when I was fifteen and life hasn't been the same since." 

"I'm sure she's watching over you, Zane, and Brent and is so proud of you three." I said and he looked at me and nodded slightly. 

"I sure hope she's proud of me. I never wanted to let her down. I got into medicine because of her. I want to help people and save them because watching your mom die changes you in many ways. When you rejected me Gaelen, it was just the final nail for me. After what Altan had done and said, your rejection, the pain became too much for me and you know Leo took control of me for two years but what you don't know is even though I had those pills, I still felt pain when they wore off, especially when you would sleep with someone else. I felt it each time and it was literal hell. I ran out of them one day and had to wait a few days before Jaylen could bring me more and I spent the whole time in bed wishing I was dead from the pain I was feeling. I don't mean to make you feel bad by me telling you this but you have to know. We can't move on if I keep things from you. Jake fell into a coma because the pain of his rejection and his first mate sleeping with his wife was so bad on him. It didn't get that bad for me thankfully but I wanted to die because it hurt so bad. Eight years of it Gaelen but now, it's gone. I hadn't taken a pill since that day at the cafe. The pain is gone now love." I didn't realize I was crying until he wiped the tears from my cheeks and he hugged me and I let the tears keep coming because I felt horrible. All those years he felt pain because of me and I can't do anything to take it back no matter how much I want to.

"I'm so sorry Ryker, I'm so sorry." I sobbed into his chest and he held me tighter saying it's alright that he forgives me and that made me feel a little better.

"I love you Gaelen, I love you so damn much. I forgive you ok, please stop crying, I don't like seeing your pretty face like this." He said as he held my face in his hands looking into my eyes. I sniffled and nodded, and he wiped my face for me.

"Smore?" Dallas asked, smiling and handing us one and I laughed at how adorable he is.

"Thank you." We said and with that, we sat and ate our smores and talked for a bit about lighter subjects but I couldn't help but think about what Ryker said. I gotta figure out something to do to show him how sorry I am and I will, I'll think of something perfect for him.

"Want to go for a walk?" Ryker asked us so once we cleaned up our mess and got a drink we all held hands and took a nice walk around the ranch since we hadn't done that yet.

We have a ways to go but this time together is a beautiful start and I can't wait to see what else happens on this wonderful intimate trip with the two amazing men I have in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 17.6K 62
A down to earth cowboy with a past is thrown into the supernatural world, when he falls for a vampire who has demons of his own. Daryl's a bullfight...
394K 13.9K 20
On the last full Moon of the year every werewolf who has turn 17 years old will be able to find their mates. So what happens when Omega Shawn Mendes...
73.4K 3.3K 45
Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack were massacred by a rival. The only reas...
958K 63.6K 31
Book 3 of the Cross-shifter Series. Life has always been good for Sam. He had it all. The huge house. All the hot one night stands he could ever wan...