The Detective (Yan! Mha Boys...

By Bulbasaur175

You didn't ask for another chance at life, all your time was to hunt down your old friend, now a prisoner of... More

Prologue: Fire before the Smoke
Once Quirkless Not always Quirkless
Quirkless no more!
No action without consequences
The U.A Exam
First Day Introductions
First Defense
The Quirk
The Pressure
The Festival of Paranoia
Meeting Old Fiends
Summer Camp is a Bitch!!!!
Sir this is a Pizza hut-
Checking for Moves
How's the In-Laws?
Germiphobic are We???
FBI OPEN UP!!!
Welcome Home Fuckers!
The Hunted now the Hunters
This is a Cult on Craigslist?
Hello Baby!
For War is my Greatest Failure
Axel's Vengeance
Joined But Amplified the War
The Truest of Endings
The Hero Ending
The Villain Ending
Another End

Alleyway Brawl

639 26 30
By Bulbasaur175

Warning!: Kidnapping, SA, Horny stuff, and Gore.

Y/n arrived at her home with the two training heroes, she already called Sir Nighteye to come to her place because of the case he was working on.

"You called Ms. L/n?" Said Nighteye as his sidekick, Bubble girl was with him.

"Yes, but in private at my place, come on." Said Y/n as she noticed some people whispering as they looked at the group.

"Alright, here's Eri, she was running away from Kai Chisaki, so.... I basically kidnapped her and ran away before she got back into his grasp." Said Y/n bluntly while Eri hugged her while clutching her jacket.

"So is he her father or something?" Asked Izuku.

"Nah, that bastard don't even have a trace of his dna on her, probably someone close to him gave her up to him, because of her quirk." Said Y/n pointing to the small horn on her head.

"What you just did is reckless L/n, what if-" Stated Nighteye only to be shushed by Y/n putting a hand up.

"I know what I did was reckless, I probably wouldn't have done it if I wasn't sure about Chisaki. But if dying meant saving a child from a worse fate, I would accepted it with no hesitation." Said Y/n as she wrapped an arm around Eri.

"Also another topic, I think I will be willing to adopt her, isn't she adorable?" Said Y/n as she held up Eri like she was a little kitten she found on the streets.

Nighteye sighed shaking his head, knowing well that Y/n had no intention of giving Eri away, a few hours later, Y/n already had some comfortable clothes for Eri.

A week later......

"Oh Y/n! You're here!" Said Kirishima as he smiled warmly with his iconic smile.

"Yup, I'm here and with a special guest with me." Said Y/n as Eri hid behind her leg, peeking out.

"Hey! Aww who is this little kid?" Asked Kirishima.

"Her name is Eri, she's now in my custody and she's with me on work studies because the baby sitter decided to bail on me and go on a trip to France." Said Y/n.

Kirishima nodded and looked pumped that a kid was with him, probably because he was so excited about a new friend to make, Tamaki seemed to be nervous and flinched away.

Fatgum seemed happy that Eri was around, Y/n held her close knowing what was about to happen.

They were walking around and Y/n noticed the whispering again, she heard words that were quiet underneath the loud noises of music and other chatter.

....L/n is going hero...

I heard that the Police....

Since that quirk appeared......

Really going to let her go?!.....

......I heard that Stain.......

Y/n looked at Eri who was getting a bit tired from walking, so Y/n picked her up and hummed a little time to lull her to sleep, that's what her past mother did when she was tired out. Y/n felt sad about leaving behind her past parents, her father's warm hugs when she needed to be comforted, her Mother's sweet voice that sounded like a sweet melody.

She felt Eri's head on her chest, listening to Y/n's soothing heartbeat, her breathing moving more slowly as her eyes closed, breathing in and out finally asleep.

Y/n smiled more warmly, remembering how she used to do that when she needed listen in to her father's heartbeat to sleep more comfortably.

Y/n looked up more seriously, remembering the loud events that will wake up and scare Eri, so Y/n put her costume's ear pieces so Eri won't hear the loud noises, Y/n had them in her costume because while she may have a powerful quirk, her ears are still affected by loud noises such as loud gunshots and buildings crashing, it honestly makes her ears almost bleed at times.

"ITS A FIGHT!!! Someone help!!" Pleaded a random voice Y/n quickly turned around and saw a group in suits running away.

"Let's split up for now-!!!?!" Said a random villain only for Y/n to quickly shoot out multiple strings from her arm to her hand.

"Not so fast!" Said Y/n as she quickly drain them of their stamina making them sleepy. To her surprise everyone was cheering for her making her blush a bit in embarrassment from the sudden attention.

'The Gang! Gotta save them!!' Thought a Man as he held out his gun and shot Y/n right to her leg, making her gasp a bit as her eyes widened from the pain, her arm that was once full of strings now retracted them, she was now quirkless.

"Damn..... forgot how that felt before!" Said Y/n as Kirishima looked at her in extreme worry, trying to comfort her.

"No!- Get that villain!!" Said Y/n, Kirishima looked at the man and his face darkened a bit in rage, he then pursued him while everyone was panicking. Y/n looked at Eri, who was asleep but a bit discomforted whimpering a bit, Y/n realized that Eri was noticing her heartbeat's quickened pace, Y/n breathed in and out, calming her pace and thus calming Eri down.

Y/n looked at her leg wound and, with herself bracing for the pain, she got the bullet out, causing some blood to pour out and putting in her special mini capsules used for storing stamina or putting in pills for quick regeneration.

She quickly looked at Fatgum who ran off and she was now with Tamaki who was close but not talking only turning away after blushing when Y/n was gonna talk to her, but he did help heal her leg with a first aid kit that was brought along.

"Thanks Amajiki, it does feel a bit better." Said Y/n softly, causing Amajiki to blush brightly, his noise suddenly bleeding.

'Anime really do have an effect to keep you knowing when a character is horny.' Thought Y/n as Tamaki was apologetic as he turned away.

Y/n looked at the crowd loud noise and felt that Eri would be uncomfortable, so she went nearby an alleyway while checking if Eri was alright.

Until she felt a stab on her neck, her eyes widened from shock as she saw one of Chisaki's pawns.

"Here's for a bitch like you for almost ruining Chisaki's plans, but luckily Chisaki has interest for saving such a sick person like you." Said the pawn before Y/n fell from the pushing weight of the drug, but the pawn caught her and Eri, dragging them away.

Y/n, out of the last bit of her consciousness ripped off the bandages allowing her blood to drip onto the ground, the bandages falling lightly onto the ground but something else was covered up by the bandages.

----------

Chisaki sighed in relief that the pawn did its job, but now that he received a pawn he needed back, Eri.

Yes Eri was horrified to find herself back in his grasp but she cried for her, cried for Y/n.

Chisaki would reunite them for a period of time, but after he was done dealing with the detective.

He opened the door to see the detective knocked out with her leg in wound wrappings for the bullet. Also on her hand was a tight anti quirk bracelet.

Chisaki touch the wrapped wound only to feel a glare staring at him.

His bright yellow eyes only looked up to see Y/n's glare.

"Fuck off." Growled Y/n, but judging by her body shivering, she was more putting up a defensive aggression covering up her actual fear of him.

"Don't worry about me killing you L/n, I'm just here to change the wound." Said Chisaki picking up a roll of bandages, and tweezers.

Y/n winced from Chisaki's touch of her leg, he noticed all to quickly.

"Why don't you just leave me to rot, I don't need your bullshit 'help'." Said Y/n adjusting her healing leg away from him only for him to grab it kinda hard, Y/n hissed from the harsh grip.

"You know, when you debut, I was surprised to see someone with no powers actually receiving a lot popularity." Said Chisaki, as he gently lifted up her leg and to inspect the wound that was worsening.

Y/n scoffed.

Chisaki, numbed her leg and picked up the tweezers, some blood flowed and out was a small fragment between the tweezers, Chisaki wrapped her wound with the newly fresh bandages.

"Why are you even doing this? Don't you just get disgusted by my or anyone's blood? Don't you gag at it?" Said Y/n her narrow eyes looking at him as she bowed her head, looking at him warily.

"I do indeed, but only if their blood touch my skin or clothes. I'm sure that you know I do not appreciate your cold tone towards me." Said Chisaki.

"No shit Huh? First you kidnap me and Eri, and for all I know you probably just going to give me back to Shigiraki while you just sell Eri's blood on the black market." Said Y/n as she looked up at the ceiling, dull and gray, not even a single stain or dent.

"Shigiraki had his chance." Scoffed Chisaki, making Y/n confused but surprised unbelievable of his response.

'Hold the fucking phone, no way.......' Thought Y/n.

"No you don't mean that............. Not I am imagining it...." Said Y/n trying to shift away from Chisaki, who only looked in amusement as his hand lay on her stomach, her stomach recoiling from his touch.

"I think we both know exactly what I meant." Said Chisaki as his hand grabbed her jaw, making her look at him, his wide yellow irises shining in the shadow.

Y/n's eyes widened as her face was filled with dread and horror........

She was gonna be a wife of Chisaki.........

Y/n tried to jerk away from him only for the handcuffs to tighten up, Y/n winced as Chisaki began to slowly taking off her shirt button after button.....

⠀ / /|
Γ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| |
|[]:: | |
|_____| |
|[]:: | |
|____ | |
|Im scared| |
/('・ω・) /| |
Γ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ | |/
L____|/
-------------

Everyone was freaking out and panicking about y/n's disappearance and with the police finding her bandages in with clotted blood, the had assume the worse, she had been kidnapped along with Eri.

"It my fault...... I should've been with her...." Mumbled Tamaki, Mirio only tried to cheer him up.

Izuku was mumbling to himself that he wouldn't allow such a thing if he had been there, Mirio noticed something.

Izuku was obsessed with her, he knows her all too well, such knowledge could be promising, so he dragged Izuku and Tamaki outside of anyone who would be suspicious of them.

And that's the beginning of the 3/4 group.

Back with Y/n in the Hideout.......

She felt disgusted with herself, angry, but fear, this was messing up, she knows that, she knows this was messing up the timeline but now that Chisaki was actually obsessed about her, this was fucking up for her.

Chisaki came in with a tray of food, healthy, nutritious food with a cup of water. Y/n felt to tired from a few hours ago after he surprisingly fucked her gently.

Y/n was being fed like a baby. Pathetic state for a detective really.

But she was tired from wanting to stay up after he turned on the cold air, fucking bastard.

Y/n ate her food and after her nutrition, the handcuffs came off, she was surprised but then unsurprisingly her arms hurt like hell and her legs basically sore.

"Eri will visit you shortly after you change into your night gown." Said Chisaki, and he left.

Y/n took off her fucked up hero costume and put on the night gown.

The door opened and there was Eri, looking like she had been crying for hours.

She hurriedly hugged Y/n, crying into you.

"Don't go!! Please no!!!" Cried Eri as Y/n shivered from noticing her new set of bandages.

Y/n's arms wrapped around Eri, picking her up into her chest, Y/n sighed inwardly going back into the comfort of her bed and wrapped the covers around Eri, her hand reached out and caress her cheek.

"Don't worry Eri, I will never leave without you." Said Y/n as Eri's wide red eyes cried a few more tears before Y/n wrapped an arm around, humming her to sleep.

All while a worsening obsession is growing.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 11.2K 41
A my hero academia fan fiction where All Might didn't lose the slime monster... and Izuku, dreams freshly crushed, decides to help in a way even a "q...
101K 3.8K 25
You had always dreamed of being a hero, just like everyone else, but when your quirk developed your realised just how impossible it was. While everyo...
6.5K 94 34
Izuku's life wasn't the greatest since his mothers death. He always wanted to help out the people in need, but how can he do it without a quirk? Frie...
154K 4K 25
Welcome to my first story! Read if you want! Probably a lot of mistakes!This is a no quirks au, so UA is a normal school. Izuku Midoriya was a huge n...