WRAPPED DOLL | JIKOOK [COMPLE...

By Minficz

"A freshly brewed coffee trickles down the sides of the mug and turns into a shade of deep umber-" "What are... More

|| AUTHOR'S NOTE ||
| PROLOGUE |
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
Note.
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|EPILOGUE-1|
|EPILOGUE - 2|
|Finito|

|5|

1K 110 779
By Minficz

(A/n:- This book will most probably have 10 chapters at the max, I guess. But again no promises. Lmao)

(This pic is so soft🥺)

____

Jimin had wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck with his face buried in Jungkook's chest. The latter silently walked over the streets with Jimin in his arms.

He had a hundred questions running in his head but he knew answers to none.

Jimin shuffled in his place which brought Jungkook's attention to him, "I want...more shots," he mumbled in a not-so-sober state.

"You have drunk too much, Jimin. You can't have more. Let's drop you at your house -"

That sentence made Jungkook realise that he didn't know where Jimin lives and that not in a hundred years will Jimin ever tell him that.

Why?

Because he hates him.

Or that's what Jungkook had concluded from their past conversations.

It would be too awkward to take Jimin twice to his house when they were nothing but...strangers. On top of that, he didn't want the elder to feel uncomfortable.

Jungkook kept walking down the road with the tiny male in his arms that had cuddled to sleep. He softly sighed and placed Jimin over one of the benches in the park and sat beside him.

He didn't dare to look at Jimin for two reasons.

One, he wouldn't be able to bear to see the feelings of disgust from Jimin's side when he wakes up to see him.

And two, he wouldn't be able to hold himself from hugging the male.

Jungkook scooted away from Jimin and leaned his head back to watch the stars in the sky. A soft sigh escaped past his lips as the words of Jimin twirled in his head.

What is it that you are hiding from me, Jimin?

Will you ever let me in your life?

Was I never meant to be yours?

Where did things go wrong?

Jungkook's thoughts were interrupted when a notification beeped through his phone. He instantly took out his phone to look at it.

You have 50 new notifications!

He furrowed his brows as he looked at his phone but clicked on it anyway.

This book is crazy!

I am waiting for the next update!

How come I never read this before?

Your writing is good, Bro!

Update this masterpiece, soon!

Jungkook's eyes went wide as he scrolled through his screen to see that a lot of people has messaged him to write the next chapter for his new ongoing book. Tears slipped down his cheek to see such a beautiful response.

It was the first time his book had clicked.

It was a huge celebration for the male but...

"Why are you here? Is your book not running well? Are you short of cash? Is that why you approached me?"

Jimin's words pierced his heart like a sword and they crushed his motivation.

Jimin had always been the first person that heard Jungkook's new creations and would praise him the most.

But what changed him that he bashed out like that?

Jungkook fought back a tear and pulled out his keypad to type back.

I am extremely sorry to notify you that I no longer wish to write in future. I am planning to quit-

Before Jungkook typed the entire thing his phone went blank. He assumed it might be due to a loss of battery. He sharply inhaled before letting it go abruptly and closing his eyes. Negative thoughts flooded through his head.

Maybe Jimin doesn't need you.

Maybe you were just a loser that he didn't wish to end up with.

He is a robotics engineer and you are just...a writer.

Maybe he was right about you. You weren't worth his time.

Tears welled up in his eyes as the insecurities wrapped him tight to the point it suffocated him.

The blue pendant shone brightly on Jimin's neck and the leaves around their bench rose from the ground and whirled around them.

The bench slowly raised from the ground too and the surroundings consistently changed in both time and place.

Both were stuck in deep sleep to realise what was happening around them. It took only a flick of the granny's fingers to teleport them into a new world.

A new realm.

A book where Jungkook had left their story incomplete.

_____

"Wake up, Jungkook," A voice called out.

Jungkook shuffled in his place before fluttering his eyes open. He squinted his eyes to adjust to the bright light that was glowing from the floor.

His eyes carefully took in the place and observed some kind of white smoke spread all over the floor.

Lots of different kinds of bottles are arranged on long rows of shelves. A separate rack of jewellery was organised in one of the corners. The walls were greyish green with a hint of a vintage look.

"Are you done scanning my house?" A voice spoke.

"Huh?" Jungkook gasped in shock.

"Can we talk business now?" The voice said and the person crossed their legs over one another.

"Where am I?"

"How about you ask something unique? Every person who comes here asks that first."

"Oka...y, so why am I here?"

"It's because you were chosen, you brat!" The voice spoke in a sassy way.

"Huh? I didn't comprehend the situation well-"

"Could you please drop the formalities? I am not a great fan of that."

"O...okay," Jungkook replied and there was a long pause before the person before Jungkook whined in pain.

"Ow! Ow! Yah! Stop pulling my ear," She said.

"That's for scaring Jungkook. Now get out of there, Abby!" Another voice spoke up and Jungkook found it somewhat similar.

"I was just having some fun," Abby pouted and rubbed her ear. She stomped her leg and left the place leaving Jungkook all alone.

"Confused?" The new voice asked.

"Who are you? Why do I feel like I have heard you before?" Jungkook asked straightforwardly.

"It's not important who I am to you. What matters is the purpose you were called here. Aren't you curious about that?"

"I am."

"You wanted answers from Jimin. Didn't you?"

"How do you-"

"You shouldn't answer a question with a question, kid. Tell me, do you still wish to know about Jimin?" Maddie asked and Jungkook breathed sharply.

He had no clue what was happening.

He didn't want to argue either because it was something that he had to know no matter what the consequences were.

He couldn't determine whether this was a dream or some sort of trap.

But he knew one thing and that was to know the reason behind Jimin's actions.

Why would a man like Jimin leave after confessing oh so beautifully to him?

"You should know that I can hear your thoughts, kid. Anyways, I still didn't receive an answer," Maddie reminded me.

"I do! I am willing to do anything to know," Jungkook blurted.

"Hmm fine! I will give you one day, Jungkook. One complete day to gain Jimin's trust and let him confide in you-"

"What do you mean?" Jungkook interrupted.

"An opportunity to let him know that you are trustworthy and it's okay to let it out to you. A unique chance to take Jimin within your story and find answers to your questions. Does that sound convincing?"

"I have no clue." Jungkook gave a puzzled look.

"You will know once you step into the story. Remember! If you fail to gain his trust within a day you will return to your normal self. A place where you are left with zero answers to your questions. Am I clear?" Maddie sternly said.

"Is it possible to gain someone's trust within a single day?" Jungkook questioned. His hands slightly trembled after hearing the conditions.

"When a person can sacrifice their entire time to create you and find comfort for three long years. I think you can gain his trust in one day."

"Are you talking about Jimin?" Jungkook asked, feeling his heart turn heavy as he heard her.

"Well, why don't you ask it him directly?" Maddie smiled and flicked her finger.

Jungkook felt his body being lifted from the ground with his hair flying in the air and the smoke enclosing him like a cocoon.

Hopefully, you find them quick, Jungkook. Before Jimin completely loses himself find them and unwrap his true self.

Don't let him become a wrapped doll inside a closet.

Maddie spoke to herself and turned around to walk out of the room.

A/n:- OKAY!! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

I hope it's not confusing and boring.

Can Jungkook gain Jimin's trust in a single day?

Will Jimin open up to Jungkook?

What's the story that Jungkook was writing?

Let's find out together. Shall we?

Love you.

Maddie🙂❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 18.2K 67
❝ What kind of a name is Juliet? Don't tell me you believe in that cliche love story.❞ ❝Well, guess what? This Juliet can make your knees weak.❞ In w...
476K 37.6K 78
"A little game won't hurt... Right?" Jeon Jungkook is a struggling Twenty-One year old college student who tries his best to work hard and...
3.1K 458 13
"It says slapping a thick ass wins you a lottery." "Now, which freak told you that?" "Pavlov!" In a world where two personalities prevail; one for...
44.2K 3.4K 37
The one thing that kept Park Jimin going was getting revenge against Crown Prince Jeon Jungkook. While the latter, yearned to know more about the mys...