Eyes of an Uchiha, Body of a...

By elicixcook

Glowing red eyes glinted in the moonlight as she stared with wide, terror filled eyes at the bloody scene in... More

Introduction.
Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - An Eventful Morning.
Chapter 2 - Team Selection
Chapter 3 - Team Introductions
Chapter 4 - Team Survival Exercise Part 1- Morning.
Chapter 5 - Survival Exercise Part 2.
Chapter 6 - Survival Exam Begins!
Chapter 7 - Missions... yay?
Chapter 8 - Zabuza Momoochi
Chapter 9 - Fighting Zabuza
Chapter 10 - Tree Walking
Chapter 11 - Water Walking
Chapter 12 - Midnight Trainings.
Chapter 13 - Zabuza and Haku
Chapter 14 - Back to Konoha!
Chapter 15 - Stealing Scrolls and Meeting Sand Nin
Chapter 16 - Chunin Exams!
Chaper 17 - Chunin Exams Part 2
Chapter 18 - Chunin Exams Part 3
Chapter 19 - Chunin Exams Part 4
Chapter 20 - Chunin Exams Part 5
Chapter 21 - Chunin Exams Part 6, The End of the Third Hokage.
Chapter 22 - Journey to Find Tsunade!
Chapter 24 - Why..?
Chapter 25 - Akari vs Naruto & Sasuke

Chapter 23 - Back to Konoha.

201 5 0
By elicixcook

Akari POV:

WAKING UP IN A HOTEL room. I tense and look around curiously. 'Who brought me here?' I looked around for anyone, only to find no one. I look outside the window. Seeing we are in the same town. I relax slightly. I look next to me and see my stuff. 'Jiraiya or Naruto must have been here.' I thought, humming. I get out of the bed and stretch. I go to my bag and grab some clothes. I get washed and dressed. I have a shower, brush my teeth, fix my hair and put on my Hitai-ate.

'I wonder how Sakura is doing, I feel bad leaving her after whats happened... I don't know why I came along on this trip.' Guilt fills me as I finish putting on my Anbu armour. 'Two things were alright, I got to meet a relative and learn Rasengan.' I look at my stuff, I stare at it. I make a decision and start packing my stuff. 'Ill go back to Konoha, but I'll take a detour just before I go.' I decide, finishing packing my items.

I shrug on my backpack and walk to the window. I open it and jump out. I look at the sky. 'Its night, meaning that Jiraiya is out training Naruto.' I hum before henging into a middle age woman with red hair and brown eyes. I walk into the bar and walk over to a group of gamblers. 'Might aswell make some money for my trip.' I thought. I spent the next 5 hours, gambling away. Making a lot of money, shocking the small crowd of people who has circled us, watching the intense games.

I look out the doors of the pub, seeing the sun starting to rise, I grab all my money. "Thank you for the money, gentlemen." I said, winking and walking out the pub. Dispersing the henge. I walk towards the towns' entrance/exit. I look around for any sign of Naruto and Jiraiya. 'Should I have left a note..?' I thought, glancing back at the hotel. 'No, Jiraiya has a spy network. He will probably find me later on.' I shake my head.

I exit the town. Walking in the forest to the direction of Konoha. I look down at the palm of my hand. Building up chakra , a swirling ball of chakra appears in my hand. 'Rasengan is a cool move, As-well as Chidori. But it cant be combined. But what if I made a elemental Rasengan?-'  My thoughts are cut off by my body exploding in pain. The Rasengan disappears as I grunt and fall to my knees. I clutch my shoulder.

'The curse mark is burning. Orochimaru is here.' I thought, looking around trying to sense the man. I feel the wind shift behind me and jump away as A snake jumps at me. I kick it away and look up at the sound of chuckling. "Orochimaru." I  said, confusion and pain coating my voice as my body slightly shakes at the pain of the curse mark. He chuckles. "Akari. Why don't we have a chat?" He asked, with a smile. But I could see he had bad intentions. I narrow my eyes but accepted, knowing it would be dangerous to fight so close to the town.

"I want you to join me." He said. I narrow my eyes. "And what makes you think I would join you? You attacked my friends? Tried to destroy the village. Killed the Kazekage. Killed the Third Hokage. And you want me to join you?" I asked with venom in my voice. He shrugs. "Pretty much yeah." He said. I sweatdrop.  "But if you join me, I will make you powerful, more powerful them you ever were." He said, with a menacing smile on his face. I click my tongue.

"As 'tempting' as your offer sounds. Im going have to decline. I wont abandon the village because I have friends here who I want to protect." I narrow my eyes as a glint of mischief enters his eyes. "How about this Akari, if you join me... I wont kill your friends. Or that little girlfriend of yours... what's her name again? Sakura Haruno?" He said, my body freezes as my eyes go wide from shock. He smirks at me. "Y-you wouldn't..." I said, rage coating my words. He laughs. "Oh but I would! And it would be all your fault because you failed to protect them!" He said in glee.

"Tell me something." He looks at me curiously. I narrow my eyes at him. "If I didn't have the curse mark, if I didn't jump in the way, if Sasuke got the curse mark.. Would you have threatened him too?" I asked, looking down. He looks at me before closing his eyes. "I wouldn't have threatened Sasuke." My head snaps up at his answer. "Because we both know, he would have joined me anyway." He said, without a hint of madness or sadistic glee in his voice. "Hes hungry for power, Akari."

"I know. But I don't think he would have, he has friends here now." I said, trying to convince myself. Orochimaru shakes his head. "We both know that doesn't matter to Sasuke. He would do anything to get revenge, even if it might risk his new friends." He said coldly. I look at him in the eyes.

"If you leave my team, the village alone.. if you don't harm them in anyway. Ill join you. But if I found out that you have harmed them, or Sakura.. I wont kill you, I'll torture you in so many ways you would wish for death.!" I said, glaring at him. He smirks and nods at my answer. "I wont harm your little friends or your little girlfriend. Meet me by the gates of Konoha in 2 weeks. Arrive at night time, My sound shinobi will pick you up and bring you to me. Don't be late." He said, disappearing into smoke. My eyes narrow 'a clone? What is he doing now...?' "SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND-" I shout at the direction he disappeared in,

I look down at the ground as the pain leaves my body. My body shakes as tears appear in my eyes. "Im so pathetic... stop crying." I whispered to myself, wiping away my tears. "This is for your team, your village and your friends, For Sakura.."I remind myself.  I stand up and brush off the dust from my clothes. I look over at the snake I kicked.

Seeing it in slight pain I frown. I pick it up and look down at it. 'I know you tried to attack me, but I feel bad'  A faint green glow appears in my hand, I hover it over the snake and watch as the scratches from its body disappears. 'I thank Sakura for teaching me a bit of medical ninjutsu.' The snake stops writhing in pain and looks up at me, I pat the snakes head with my finger and it melts into my touch. I smile. "I'm sorry little guy." I said and it nudges its head on my hand.

The snake is white with one red eye, one blue eye, it has a yellow streak on its tail and a little pink diamond on top of its head. "The red eye reminds me of Kakashi's sharingan. The blue eye resembles Sasuke, the yellow streak reminds me of Naruto and the pink diamond reminds me of Sakura.' I smile at the snake.

"Can you understand me, nod your head for yes." I said to the snake. It nods and I smile wider. "How intelligent.. You remind me of my team. Its pretty cool" I said, and the snake slithered around my shoulders, resting there. "We are heading to my home village. Nod your head if you are a boy, shake your head if you are a girl." The snake nods his head.

"Alright, We will give you a name, how about... Chiko, meaning A Pledge. Because you remind me of my team. And I pledge to protect my team" I said, looking down at him, he nods and I smile. I hum before looking through my backpack for a mask. 'Don't want anyone realising One of the last Uchiha has been walking around outside Konoha, alone.' I thought, putting on the mask. I look down realising people will recognise my clothes. I sigh and look at Chiko. "Im going to change, I don't want people recognising my Anbu clothes." I said, hiding in a bush and getting changed.

I take off my old clothes, leaving me in a undergarment's. I put some Shinobi pants on and wrap my forearms with bandages. I wrap my stomach with bandages aswell, cause I don't want anyone seeing the ugly stab scar I have on my stomach. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and style my hangs so its sort of on one side of my face and out my Shinobi headband in my bag, not wanting anyone to attack me. I walk back to Chiko and put on my backpack and he goes back on my shoulders.

(I made this, but I got a base like my other drawing, and pretend she is younger 😭🔫)

"Alright Chiko, lets get going." I said, jumping up a tree, hopping from branch to branch at high speeds. It takes a while but I make it halfway back to Konoha. I sigh, realising I don't have any food. I look at Chiko. "looks like we will have to find a town. I don't necessarily want to hunt tonight." I said with a huff. I walk down the path for another hour before finding a small food cart near a town. I hum happily and walk over. "Hello!" I said, with a small wave. The man behind the cart smiled. "Hello, would you like to buy some food?" He asked, with a positive aura.

I hum,. "Yes please, can I have 2 takeaway meals of Katsudon if you do that?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. He started preparing the food when I heard the bushes rusting. I turn around to the noise and narrow my eyes as the wind shifted and I hear a whistle. I take out a kunai and block the other one aiming for the kind man at the cart. The man widens his eyes and I go in a defensive position. "Sir, I politely ask you to stay close. I don't want you getting hurt." I said to him, he nods.

10 Rogue shinobi jump out of the bushes. I narrow my eyes. "What Buisness do you have here?" I demanded. One of them chuckled. "You look like you got some expensive items on you kid, how about you make this easy and just hand them over." He said with a arrogant smirk. "What makes you think I'll give you my stuff. And there is 10 of you, are you that weak that you need to gang up on a child?" I hummed, twirling the Kunai around my finger.

The man growled and charged at me. I pull the man I was protecting away and kick the rogue charging at me. He flies back a few meters. "It was foolish of you to approach me, and because of your stupidity, your lives will end here!" I said, unsheathing my katana. I charge at the rogues and they take defensive positions. I charge at one on the left and swipe my katana, he ducks under it but I bring up my knee, hitting his chin. He grunts and I slam the handle of my katana on his back, knocking him out.

'1 down, 9 to go.' I duck as a man sends a kick to my head, I hop away when 2 other man try to punch me. I start weaving handsigns. "Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!" I said, blowing a fireball out of my mask, burning 5 thugs. I smirk at their screams of pain. The fire clears, showing the 5 I burned, unconscious. 

The last 4 look at them in shock. They turn to me in anger and charge. I weave more handsigns. "Earth Style: Head-Hunter Jutsu" I whisper, creating a clone before going underground. When my clone kicks them in one place, I grab 2 of the rogue ninjas' legs and pull them down. I find the other 2 and do the same.  I rise to the surface to see them in the ground, with just their head sticking out. I smirk and kick each of them in the head, rendering them unconscious.

I turn to the food seller. "Are you okay sir?" I said, checking him for any injuries. He shakes his head. "Thank you for defeating them." He said, I do a Kakashi-closed-eye-smile. "It's no problem, may I ask if we can continue with what we were doing.?" I ask, he laughs and we walk back to the cart and he prepares the Katsudon. He gives it to me in  a bag and I thank him, we say our goodbyes and I depart after I tied the rogue ninjas together and dragged them behind me.

I look at Chiko. "That was eventful." I said. He nods. After 6 hours of dragging these damn rogue ninjas, I make it to Konoha during about 9am. I walk through the gate of the village, the rogue's starting to wake up behind me. I kick them all again and they stay unconscious. People stare and whisper. I walk to the Hokage's office. I walk in and see Tsunade at the desk, I widen my eyes. "How the hell did you get here before me!" I shouted, pointing at her. She smirks. "You were out for a while, you must have been exhausted. Even missed the fight with Orochimaru."

I sigh. "I got some rogues here." I said, gesturing to them behind me. She sweatdrops before gaining a mischievous smirk. "So... who's Sakura-chan..?" She asked teasingly. My face explodes in red as I wave my hands around. "UH WELL YOU SEE-" I drop the Rogue ninjas at her desk and run out of the office, the door closing with a slam and I hear Tsunade's boisterous laughter. I look at the Katsudon in the bag. 'I wouldn't be suprised if it was cold.' I sigh. I was preparing to bring Sakura home dinner, until the Rogue ninja's interfered. So now we have cold dinner. I throw it away in the nearest bin and walk down the streets of Konoha before making it to the hospital.

I walk up to the reception and ask for the directions to Sasuke's room, she tells me where to go and I make it to Sasuke's room. I open the door and see Sakura standing next to Sasuke's bed aswell as Naruto, while he sits there, staring at the sheets. "Hey Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke." I said, closing the door.

Sakura looks up at the sound of my voice and widens her eyes. She lunges at me and barley catch her as she hugs me. "Akari! You're back!" She said, happily. I smile. "Sorry I took so long, I was going to bring home dinner but I got caught up." I scratch the back of my neck, sheepishly. Naruto doesn't say anything but just nods and looks away.

I look at Sasuke as I gently let Sakura down. Sasuke looks like he just noticed me and he swiftly turned his head and glared at me, taking the 3 of us by Suprise. "Wha-what?!" I said, a bit weirded out that he just suddenly started glaring at me. "Why are you staring at me like that.?" I asked. "Hey.. Akari" he said. I narrowed my eyes. "What?" I asked, again.

"Fight me... Now!" He demanded, Sakura gasps and we share a look. I looked at Sasuke bewildered. "Fight me as-well.." I hear Naruto say and I snap my eyes to him, shocked. "W-what!? Why do you guys want to fight me?!" I asked in shock. My body fills with concern as Sasuke goes to stand up. "Hey..! Stay in bed your still recovering! So what are you talking about?!" I said, walking closer to him.

He activates his Sharingan and glares at me. "Shut up and fight us!" He demanded and I look at Naruto and he nods with Sasuke. Sakura gasps. " You thought you helped me?" He said, his hair shadowing his eyes. "That foolish fifth Hokage or whoever." I glare at him as he said that. "Butting into other peoples buisness." He said, continuing to climb out of his bed. He stand up and Naruto stands next to him. Sasuke glares and Naruto gives me a determined stare. I turn to Naruto. "And what is your reason." I ask him. "I want to test my strength.. You have always been stronger than me." He said, looking at his palm.

I go to put a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay to be behind me in strength Naruto." I said, but this seems to anger him as he slaps my hand away. "How will I be Hokage if I'm not strong enough to be." He said. I narrow my eyes at them. "Sasuke-Kun, Naruto, what's wrong with the both of you!? Akari, tell the, to stop! I mean..." She said, before I cut her off. "I won't fight them, Sakura. I don't want to fight them, their reasons for fighting me is foolish and childish." I said, crossing my arms. This angers Sasuke as he sends a kick at me. But I duck and jump back towards the door.

"Stop this Sasuke. We are in a hospital." I said. Naruto jumps at me and aims a punch but I block it and push him away. He skids back next to Sasuke. "I wouldn't expect this from you as-well, Naruto." I said. I open the door before dashing out, not wanting them to try fight me in a hospital. Naruto and Sasuke chase after me and I see Sakura follow us, a troubled expression on her face. Im filled with guilt. 'I know she doesn't want her teammates fighting, its like watching family fight.' I thought.

I make eye contact with Sakura and wink. She smiles slightly. I open the roof of the Hospital and dash to the middle before stopping. I turn to Naruto and Sasuke as they get through the door. "I wont be fighting you guys." I said. Sasuke narrows his eyes. Naruto laughs slightly. "Ha!" I look at him. "Whats so funny?" I asked. "Funny? No. Im over-joyed actually." He said. "And why is that?" I harden my stare as he sends me a sly grin. "..To think how I can finally beat you.." He said.

"That wont be happening, because we will not be fighting." I said, crossing my arms. Sasuke scowls at me. "What are you so full of yourself for, huh?!" He asked in anger. I smirk. "Eh, what are you loosing your cool for.? That's so unlike you." I said. He shakes in anger. "Shut up and FIGHT!" He shouted, putting on his leaf headband.

I narrow my eyes. "Before we start, She should put on her leaf headband." He said. 'Time to play my part as "the revengeful Akari" otherwise they will get suspicious and I think Sasuke knows Orochimaru will come for me.' I scoff. "I don't need something like that.." I said. "Just do it!" Naruto glares at me. "Why would I need to, even if you try to fight me, you wont even lay a finger on me, let alone my forehead." I said, pointing a thumb to my forehead.

I see Sasuke get angry. "NO!! He's saying this is a Symbol!" Sasuke said. Naruto nods. "That we fight as equal leaf ninjas!" He finished. I see Sakura arrive. She looks concerned and I frown slightly. "Thats why you're full of yourselves. You think you are on par with me?" I asked. Sasuke scoffs. "Of course we do! In fact I've never thought of myself as inferior to you! NOT EVEN ONCE!" Sasuke shouted. I narrow my eyes in a pissed off, arrogant look. "You're pissing me off!" I shout, 'angry'. "Because you're weak!" Sasuke shouted.

Naruto charges first. "AKARI!" He shouted. I narrow my eyes. "NARUTO!" I shouted as he clashes against me. He push against each others hands. Sasuke runs up to us. "AKARI!" He shouted. I sigh in my head. 'Why are we shouting each others names...' I decide to keep playing along. "SASUKE!" I said, kicking Naruto away, catching Sasuke's foot as he tries to kick me, throwing him towards Naruto. "TAJYUU KAGE BUSHIN NO JUTSU!" Naruto shouted, creating hundreds of clones, they surround me and I narrow my eyes. I jump up and weave hand signs. "KATOJ: GOUKAKYU NO JUTSU!" I shout, blowing fire out of my mask.

The Naruto clones disappear, revealing Naruto charging up a Rasengan. Sasuke jumps up behind me and I turn midair. Seeing Sasuke power a Chidori. I narrow my eyes as they jump at me, aiming to hit me. I fall down and Sasuke and Naruto widen their eyes as their attack will hit each other.

"STOP IT!"

My eyes widen as Sakura runs past me. I run after her and grab her wrist, throwing her away as Sasuke and Naruto are less than 4 cm away from me. I grab both their arms and throw them towards the water tanks. I look at Sakura and check if she's okay, before jumping towards Naruto and Sasuke.

I grab both of them by their collars and throw them to the ground. I pull out two Kunai's and point it at their necks as they pant and stare at me. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING.!? You guys could've killed me if I didn't have such fast reflexes! Not only that but you nearly killed Sakura. I should just kill you both now!" I shout. Kakashi arrives just to see me saying 'I should kill you both right now' and seeing me point a Kunai at their necks.

"Akari! What are you doing on the roof of the hospital? Get your Kunai away from them! You wont be fighting them, or killing them!" He said, grabbing my wrist. I narrow my eyes at him. "Your late, Sensei" I said, saying 'Sensei' with venom. He flinches slightly. "If you didn't realise, these two attacked me first and use the Chidori and Rasengan and nearly killed Sakura and me." I said. Sasuke stands up and helps up Naruto. I tug my arm away from Kakashi and walk to Sakura.

"Come on" I said, putting a arm around her shoulder. I walk her inside the hospital, away from the roof. "Lets get your mind off it." I said, walking back to the apartment. "Ill pick up some lunch and we can eat at our apartment and complain about boys and talk about your training with Gai." I said with a close eye kakashi smile. She laughs slightly, wiping away her tears, nodding.

"Do you want some Ramen?" I ask. She nods and we walk to Ichiraku ramen. We walk inside and see Teuchi. I wave. "Hey old man!" I said. He smiles. "Hello Akari." He said. I pull down my mask. "I'm surprised you recognised me" I laugh slightly. "How could I not recognise your voice or unique pink hair stripe." He said.

Sakura giggles slightly. I ruffle her hair and smile. "Well that's because of this one here." I chuckle as she swats my hand away and tries to fix her hair. "Anyways, can we get 2 Large Miso Ramens, to go? We are going to chill out at the apartment." I said with a small smile. He smiles knowingly and nods.

Not too long later, me and Sakura are walking to our apartment, one arm around her waist, the other holding the ramen in a bag. We walk in a comfortable silence. We made it to the door and I hand her a key. She looks confused. "Im guessing you used the house key I leave under the doormat so I decided to give you my other one so you can keep." I said, she smiles and hugs me. "I don't know how to thank you." She said, I smile. She opens the door. I walk to the kitchen and bring out the ramen and grab two bowls.

I pour the Ramen into the bowls and grab some chopsticks. I walk to my room and see Sakura on the bed. I chuckle. "I didn't really think this out of you living with me." I said, she tilts her head. "Well im guessing you've been sleeping in here, after all its the only bedroom." I laugh as she nods sheepishly. "Don't worry, we can share. I wouldn't want you sleeping on the sofa or anything." I said, walking over to her and handing her a ramen bowl with chopsticks. I sit next to her, crisscross on the bed.

"Itadakimasu." We said and eat out Ramen. "I'm sorry." I said, looking down slightly. She looks at me confused. "For what?" She said, placing down her chopsticks. "Im sorry that i didnt stop the fight sooner. It could have got not only me, but you killed." I said, with a tear falling down my face at the thought of her dying. She softens her gaze. "Don't be sorry, Akari. Im happy you stopped it." She said. I smile and hug her. We finish our Ramen and I place the bowls in the Kitchen.

I walk back in our room and laugh. Sakura is curled up in a blanket on the bed. "Aww you're so cute!" I said, she blushes. I jump at her and she squeals as I land on her. We both laugh and I tickle her sides. "AHAHAHA Akari! S-stop!" She said, I take my hands away as she catches her breath. We calm down but blush when we realise the position we are in. I'm on my back as Sakura lays down on my chest, her face very close to mine. If I move it our lips would touch.

We stare into each others eyes. I get lost in her eyes as they sparkle with many emotions I want to understand and explore. I look down at her lips and look back at her eyes as I see her do the same.

"Sakura..."

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

4404 Words! Cliffhanger lol get recked

Sasuke and Naruto fought Akari

Akari and Sakura share a moment.

How was this chapter? Did you enjoy it? Tell me what you think!

Enjoy this photo of Akari and Sakura

Have a good day/night ~ Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 287 24
"So, you fell in love again, huh?" * * * "I'll love you, even after we're done counting the stars." * * * Uzumaki Y/n, a Kunoichi from the Village Hi...
136K 6K 29
Kids? Kids?! Kids! Oh, yes! Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha and Sai have been turned into toddlers by the notorious criminal group---the...
47.8K 1.3K 13
Sasuke looked forward and gasped. A kunai was coming; full speed. "SASUKE!!" Sasuke closed his eyes. He waited for the impact. He opened his eyes t...
310K 9.6K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...