STARS... /\ A-spen x Fem Read...

By DangerousOliveowo

Willa tries to take your alien in this... So be prepared from drama 😈 I DO NOT OWN ANY OF DES CHARACTERS. I... More

0 - ALIEN PLANS
1 - FALLING FROM THE STARS
3 - NOT SURE WHO THEY ARE...
4 - FRIEND OR ENEMY
5 - HOW DO I SAY THIS?
6 - TELL HER NOW...
7 - I CANT..!
A/N - 1k reads!

2 - A DISTANT GALAXY

407 10 5
By DangerousOliveowo

If chapters are super short like these, its possibly becuz I am writing it on mobile. Srry. :(

y/n POV

Lightning strikes the electricity pole and sets the bus on fire, scaring off Bonzo. "Uh oh-" I say to myself, finding a place to hide and hiding myself with my arms and legs. "Y/N, LETS GO!" Wyatt yells at me and I peek up to see Wyatt holding out a hand in front of me. I take it and he drags me to a safe place.

I see Wynter putting up the moon stone force field. "I hope the moon stone is going to be ok..." I whisper to myself. Wyatt hugs me closer. "If I die... Just know that I always kind of liked you..." I whimper quietly to Wyatt. Wyatt just looked at me with a smile.

"And if we don't die... I will never forget you said that." Wyatt teases me, laughing. More lightning bolts rain from the sky at alarming speeds. I don't even know if I will make it out alive...

That is when the aliens beam down... And I spot one that catches my eye... They reveal their selves from under their face sheilds and I suddenly can't stop looking at them... "Y/N!" I just keep on staring... "Y/N!!!" I jump up and look at Wyatt. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I snap, growling at him.

"I'm going to go check on the others, stay safe." Wyatt says, walking away and going over to Willa. I sigh, and just keep on looking at the one alien. "NO- DON'T-" I hear someone yell and it catches my attention. A zombie tries to attack an alien and it appears their tech is much more advanced... Uh oh...

I run over to Wyatt and check in on him. I hug him silently and he just smiles at me.

Short Time Skip...

"Z-patrol, arrest 'em!" Dale yells, and the Z-patrol sorts them out. But... They seem oddly happy... And that one looks kind of cute- I MEAN- Ugh.. Whatever...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 39.8K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
590K 49.1K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.1M 70.4K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...