Starting New

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... More

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
Moving to Forks
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Date Night/ Trip to LaPush
Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote
Trip to Port Angelas
Bella Meets The Cullen's
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
The Cullen's Leave
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
The Volturi
Catching Up
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
LaPush
The Intruder
Graduation
Training
Preparing for Battle
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
Bella's Wedding
The Reception
Bella is Pregnant
Bella Gives Birth
Bella Is A Vampire
Gathering Witnesses
Christmas
The Confrontation
The Twins
The Wedding

Visiting Mom

104 3 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia's Point of View.

What Alvenia is Wearing?

''You alright honey?'' Mom asks holding out a glass of water to me. We arrived in Florida yesterday and what do you know, I was sick again. 

I smile at her grabbing the glass. ''Yeah, I'm okay,'' I tell her. She nods still looking worried before handing Bella her glass of water. 

Mom lays down on her chair and we all just soak in the Vitamin D. ''Aren't you both going to miss this?'' Mom asks breaking the silence. ''The warmth of the sun on your skin?'' she asks. ''Yeah,'' Bella answers her while I look hum. 

''Colleges in Florida are a lot sunnier,'' Mom suggests looking between the two of us. Bella and I each give her a look. ''I'm just saying if the both of you go to the University of Alaska, I will never see you both,'' Mom tells us. 

Bella and I share a look knowing that was the point. ''They have great programmes for what we each want to do,'' Bella defends our choice. ''You mean, a great Noah and Edward Program?'' she raises her eyebrows. 

''The way they watched you when I met them, it was like they would jump in front of a bullet for you both,'' Mom tells us. ''Is that a bad thing?'' I ask her. ''It's an intense thing,'' She tells us. 

''I just want to make sure that both are making decisions for you,'' Mom tells us softly. I smile at her nodding my head. 

''Enough with the happy, be right back,'' Mom smirks at us bopping our noses before rushing away. Bella and I share a look sitting up and turning around. 

''ConGraduation,'' Mom tells us handing us each a box. ''Mom, you didn't have to,'' I tell her. ''We didn't want you spending your money,'' Bella continues.  I get up and sit next to Bella. 

''I didn't. Just open it,'' Mom tells us waving her hand. Bella and I share a look before opening the gifts. I push my sunglasses up and look at Mom with my eyes watering. ''Awe honey, don't cry,'' Mom tells me wiping my cheeks as the tears started to flow. 

''Are these our old trip T-Shirts?'' Bella asks generally surprised. ''EmmmHmmm, I saved every one of them, sewed them together, made them into a quilt,'' Mom tells us. 

''Thought that they would keep you both warm in Alaska,'' Mom tells us. ''Remember this one,'' Mom points at one. ''Ensanada,'' I nod my head. ''Snakepit,'' Bella laughs. ''Thought you could add to it,'' Mom looks down. 

''This is great Mom really,'' Bella smiles struggling to keep in her emotions before initiating a group hug. ''We miss you Mom,'' Bella's voice breaks. 

I feel my eyes once again fill with tears. The reality finally hits me that Bella and I would have to lose her and Dad one day coming in strong. ''I miss you both too,'' Mom hugs us tighter.

Bella pulls out of the hug first and excused herself to go to the toilet. I look down at the quilt, fold it back up, and put it back in the box. 

''How far along are you?'' Mom asks. I look up confused. ''What?'' I ask her chuckling placing the gift box on the ground. 

Mom just gives me a look. ''Honey, you have never been sick in your life, and according to Bella, you have been throwing up for a few weeks now. Not to mention you were never one to cry so much,'' she tells me.

Everything she says finally registers what she was insinuating. ''You don't think,'' I trail off. ''Honey, I think you might be,'' she grabs my hand. 

''Go in and ask Phill for his keys,'' Mom tells me. ''The local drug store is just down the road and around the corner,'' Mom continues. I shake myself out of everything nodding my head before getting up and grabbing my quilt before making my way back up to the house. 

''Hey, Phill, can I borrow your truck?'' I ask my stepfather. He looks up from the game nodding his head. ''Sure kiddo, here,'' he chucks me his keys. ''Be careful,'' he calls out to me. ''I will,'' I tell him before rushing out of the house.

''This can't be possible,'' I mutter to myself parking outside of the drugstore. I get out of the truck and lock it before making my way into the store. I walk around before I finally found what I was looking for. 

I hold up the pregnancy test sighing and feeling my hands shake a little. I sigh close my eyes and shake my head before grabbing a couple more to be sure before heading to the register. 

Once I paid for them I head back out to the truck and make my way back to Mom and Phills. I pull into the drive, cut the engine, get out, and lock the car before heading in. 

 ''Thanks, Phill,'' I chuck him back his keys. ''No problem,'' he tells me. ''Is Mom and Bella still on the beach?'' I ask him. He nods his head. ''Yeah!'' I nod my head sighing. ''I'm feeling a little too warm out there I am just going to hang out in my room okay,'' I tell him.

He nods his head looking slightly concerned but lets me be. I walk down the hall and into the bedroom that Mom gave me. I close my door and grab a couple of bottles of water from a mini fridge before walking into the bathroom that separates my and Bella's rooms. 

I take the first test open it and do it before drinking another bottle of water to be able to take the other and so on for the third. 

I flush the toilet before washing my hands. I walk into my bedroom and grab my phone and set the time needed for the tests to get the result. 

I lie down staring at the ceiling for a couple of seconds before sitting up and getting off the bed. I walked around and tidy up things that didn't need tidying. I move things, sort out my dirty clothes from my clean.

I just find something and anything to keep my mind from wandering to the three pregnancy tests in the bathroom. Soon enough though it feels like an eternity my phone goes off telling me that the time was up. 

I stop midway from what I was doing before looking into the bathroom. I go to take a step forward but I pause midstep before turning around and grabbing my phone. 

I open the screen and go into contacts, finding Bella's before shooting her a text. Meet me in my bedroom! I throw my phone on my bed before sitting down and rubbing my hands up and down my thighs.

Soon enough I hear a knock on my door and Bella's voice coming through. I call for her to go in and she opens the door and comes in looking concerned. 

''What's wrong, your message sounded urgent,'' she tells me. ''Mom seems to think that I am pregnant,'' I tell her straight away. Her eyes widen. ''I didn't think that this would be possible,'' I tell her. 

''Well, Klaus didn't think it was possible to have kids yet here you are. Why would it be different with you?'' She asks me. ''The fact that while my mother was a fairy, she was alive. Noah, he isn't alive,'' I tell her. ''I'm not alive,'' I tell her.

''Maybe it was something to do with your magic,'' she tells me. ''Or with your fairy side. Didn't Freya say that Fairies were much more fertile, that could have something to do with it,'' she tells me. 

I just stay silent, pondering her words. ''Have you taken a test?'' she asks sitting next to me and grabbing my hand. 

''Three,'' I tell her. ''Have you looked at them yet?'' She asks me. I shake my head, She sighs standing up and giving me her hand. 

I grab it letting her pull me up and and guide me toward the bathroom. I walk over to the countertop looking at the three tests. 

''I will look at one you look at the other,'' Bella offers. I nod my head grabbing one while Bella grabs the other. ''On three,'' she smiles at me. 

''One, two, three!'' I pull the test out of the packet and look down. Bella looks at me before looking at the third. ''You do it,'' I tell her.

She smiles grabs the last test and pulls it out looking it over. She lays the two she had to face up on the counter and takes the one I was holding and places it with them. 

I look down and let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. ''All positive,'' Bella tells me rubbing my back. 

''You should call Noah and Carlisle,'' Bella tells me. I shake my head. ''No, they have their hands full with Victoria,'' I tell her. ''I will tell Noah when he and Edward pick us up from the airport,'' I tell her.

''How far along do you think you are?'' She asks me. ''Five weeks at least,'' I tell her turning on the faucet and splashing my face with some cold water. 

''I wonder if you could hear their heartbeat like Klaus did with you,'' Bella smiles most likely thinking back to when Uncle Elijah told us how Dad found out Mom was pregnant with me. 

She piked my curiosity and so I focused all my hearing on my stomach. I feel my eyes start to water when I hear the developing heart of mine and Noah's baby.

"This is a miracle," Bella mummers. I smile to myself, knowing that, that was what Aunt Rebekah always referred to me as. "My little miracle baby," I nod my head smiling.

Time Skip:

After a tearful goodbye with our Mom, Bella and I boarded our plane and started the journey back home. "Do you think we will stop her?" Bella asks.

Noah and Edward Face timed us last night after they were out and they told us all about what happened with Victoria, Paul, and Emmett. "We will stop her Bella," I reassure her. 

She gives me a look. "You mean they will stop her? There is no way Noah is going to let you anywhere near a fight in your condition," she tells me. I sigh and resign myself to the fact that she is right.

Bella and I grab our bags before we go and meet Noah and Edward at the doors. When we got there sure enough standing out against everyone else there were our mates.

I drop my bag and rush towards Noah and throw my arms around him. "Is Carlisle at the hospital?" I ask him. Pulling out of the hug. Noah nods his head looking at me in confusion. "Why?" He asks me. I look around before looking back at Noah.

"Come on I will tell you someplace quieter," I tell him grabbing my bag and Noah's hand before leading him out of the airport, Bella and Edward following closely behind.

"I need you both not to freak out okay," I look between Noah and Edward. Having mastered hiding thoughts away from Edward he has yet to hear about my pregnancy.

They both nod their heads. "You know how I have been throwing up lately, more emotional, and struggling to drink blood," I tell Noah having not told Edward. Noah nods his head.

"I need you both to focus all your hearing on my stomach," I tell both Edward and Noah. The twins share a look of confusion before I see them start to focus.

I place my hand on my stomach when Noah's head snaps up to mine, venom pooling in his eyes. "We need to see Carlisle," I tell him. He nods his head grading my bag before leading me to their car.

''We will see you guys soon,'' Edward tells us pulling up outside of the hospital. I nod my head unbuckling myself and turn to see Noah already opening my door. 

I smile at him and take his hand and get out of the car. He and I walk into the hospital and Noah takes the lead walking up to the receptionist's desk. ''Can you please page Dr Cullen, and tell him that it is a family emergency,'' Noah tells her. 

She nods her head picking up the phone. Noah turns to me and wraps his arm around my waist. ''How is this possible?'' he whispers leaning his forehead on mine. 

He and I pull back when we heard the door open and we turn around and see Carlisle walking towards us looking concerned. ''What's the matter?'' he asks hugging me and telling me that he was happy I was back.

Noah hugs him afterwards whispering that we need an ultrasound. Carlisle looks between us confused before turning to the receptionist and telling her that he was going to take a break. 

Carlisle then leads us through the hospital till we get to an empty room. ''Why do you need an ultrasound?'' Carlisle asks us.

I sigh before speaking up. ''For a couple of weeks, I have been throwing up, finding it hard to drink blood, more tired than I usually am since I turned, more emotional and craving Esme's cooking,'' I recount to him.

''I thought it was nothing but my mother mentioned something while we were down in Florida, well I think everything could be summarised much easier if you listen to my stomach,'' I tell him. 

Like Edward and Noah, he looks at my stomach and listens and I see his eyes widen. ''I understand, hop up on the bed and raise your shirt,'' Carlisle tells me.

I look at Noah before doing what I was asked while Carlisle gets what he needs. ''How do you think this is possible?'' Noah asks his father. ''I don't know, I have never heard of anything like this happening to our kind before,'' he tells us.

''Bella thinks it might have to do with me being what I am but mainly my Fairy side,'' I tell them both, looking between them. ''Fairies are extremely fertile, Bella thinks that's how I got pregnant,'' I tell them. 

''That is a plausible excuse but as you said at Bella's eighteenth, we are not the same as your species of Vampire, we are the result of a spell gone wrong, so we don't know how we differ,'' Carlisle tells me looking up from spreading the gell on my stomach.

I look at Noah as Carlisle uses the wand and starts moving it around. I grab his hand before looking back at Carlisle and saw him looking at the screen smiling softly.

He looks between Noah and me before turning the screen toward us. My eyes immediately fill with tears as I look at the picture on the screen.

''I would say you are five weeks along. Everything looks normal considering what we are, and I am assuming that how long it's been since you guys were intimate,'' Carlisle tells us. 

''And if we were normal humans we wouldn't be able to know this till like week ten, but with our enhanced hearing I would say that you are pregnant with twins,'' he tells me. 

I feel my eyes widen before I look at Noah who has been so silent through the whole scan. I see him looking at the screen venom pulling his eyes and an awed smile on his face. 

''I am going to print this for you,'' Carlisle tells us handing me a paper towel before leaving the room to get the prints. I sit up fixing my top before looking at Noah and seeing him looking at me. 

Before I could say anything he grabs my face and smashes his lips on mine passionately. He pulls back smiling at me tearfully. (with venom. Don't think I need to be specific anymore!)

I look at him smiling though am still confused. ''What was that for?'' I ask him smiling. ''You're making me a father. I never thought I would be one because of what I am,'' he tells me. ''I love you and I will love our babies,'' he tells me before kissing me once again. 

''Now, now, children this is what lead us to this predicament in the first place,'' the amused voice of Carlisle comes in making us pull away from one another. 

''I wouldn't be surprised if the others know already,'' Carlisle tells me handing me a couple of copies of the ultrasound but keeping one himself and putting it in his coat. 

I look between them worried. ''Should I be worried about Alice and Rose as soon as I walk through the door?'' I ask them. They laugh but I was serious. ''Im serious!''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 11K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...
219K 4.7K 27
Madison Swan is quiet after the incident two years before she moved to Forks. She was raped and almost left for dead when she was saved by two people...
45.3K 1.1K 15
Brielle Andrea Swan, the twin sister of Isabella Swan, go to move in with her dad with said sister. On their first day at Forks Highschool they're bo...
335K 6.9K 52
When Hope Mikaelson was born, she also had an older twin sister. But her family was more focused on Hope. This is the story of Aurora, Rory Cullen...