The Detective (Yan! Mha Boys...

By Bulbasaur175

You didn't ask for another chance at life, all your time was to hunt down your old friend, now a prisoner of... More

Prologue: Fire before the Smoke
Once Quirkless Not always Quirkless
Quirkless no more!
No action without consequences
The U.A Exam
First Day Introductions
First Defense
The Quirk
The Pressure
The Festival of Paranoia
Meeting Old Fiends
Summer Camp is a Bitch!!!!
Sir this is a Pizza hut-
Checking for Moves
How's the In-Laws?
Alleyway Brawl
FBI OPEN UP!!!
Welcome Home Fuckers!
The Hunted now the Hunters
This is a Cult on Craigslist?
Hello Baby!
For War is my Greatest Failure
Axel's Vengeance
Joined But Amplified the War
The Truest of Endings
The Hero Ending
The Villain Ending
Another End

Germiphobic are We???

760 23 10
By Bulbasaur175

"What an unsanitary dump, is this your base of operations?" Said a young man with a mask and narrow yellow eyes that could put the brightest shine of gold to shame.

"Sure! You think I'd bring you to our base right off the bat? This is just a rendezvous point." Said Twice.

"Gimme a break. This place is dusty as hell.... I'm gonna to catch something." Said Overhaul as Twice opened the metal doors.

"Relax...... the guys inside are already pretty sick." Said Twice.

When they came inside there was Shigiraki, big sis mag, Toga, and Mr. Compress.

"He ain't such a bad guy once you get a chance to talk to him!! So I told him to come to you, Shigiraki! He's kinda creepy!!" Said Twice.

"Quite a whopper.... You've landed for us Twice..." Said Shigiraki.

"Whopper? You being sarcastic League of Villains?" Said Overhaul.

"What this guy famous?" Said Big Mag.

"My master showed me a picture of him once. He's yakuza. The young head of the Shie Hassaikai." Said Shigiraki.

"Oooh! A gangster?! I've never met one before. He has an aura surrounding him!" Said Big Mag, gushing.

"What's so special about them?" Asked Toga.

"My dear toga, let this old timer explain...." Said Mr. Compress, explaining about the underworld used to be in control of gangsters, but once heroes came about, they basically became a protected species.

"You're not wrong about that at all." Said Overhaul.

"So why come to us now Mafia boy? Shouldn't you be celebrating All Might's retirement?" Asked Big Sister Mag.

"It's not about just that, All for one's a big deal, the Emperor of darkness that controlled the underworld now defeated and locked up in Tartarus. The guy was like an urban legend to my generation. The old guard though.... They were always gossiping about that he'd up and died." Said Overhaul.

"So now both the Light and the Dark.... Are leaderless, question is who's gonna step up to lead?" Said Overhaul.

Shigiraki said he would claim the title but Overhaul stopped him and saying his past failures.

"First the hero killer Stain, then the carnal murderer, Muscular, and the death row inmate Moonfish. Were all heavy hitters operating under you, but they got beaten and caught, almost like you didn't know how to use 'em, right?" Asked Kai as he looked at Shigiraki.

"And then..... there was Detective Y/n L/n, a popular detective for the powerless until she got a quirk from All for one, though she barely use it she has made it her own, she was under you while you captured her, easily gotten out because of your foolishness I believe." Said Kai as he narrowed his eyes, Shigiraki's jaw clenched in subtle rage.

Soon enough Overhaul boldly claimed that he will become the next leader and make them useful.

"Get out." Said Shigiraki, Big Sis Mag quickly ripped off the big magnet and pulled Overhaul over.

"Sorry mafia boy, but we not here to serve anyone." Said Big Sis Mag, who then goes on about meeting and old friend and themselves choosing their roles, overhaul got a little cut before touching her, Big sis Mag was instantly killed.

"Your side made its first move." Said Overhaul.

"BIG SIS MAG?!!?" Said everyone.

"Ugh.... Filthy!!! I hate this part!!! Said Overhaul in rage as he scrubbed his clothes.

Soon enough a fight breaks out and Shigiraki had too let him go, but he was sour that Overhaul dared to call him out on his failure to win his darling's affection.

------------

Y/n had a bad day, today she was working overtime last night because some heroes were requesting her, and it was pain, at least Ingenium was more than happy to give her some comfort and she took a nap on the couch in a private room.

She was now grumbling nonsense about how to hide a body or to hide from the cops, which Aizawa looked at her for.

"Overtime?" Said Aizawa.

"Bullshit! I been through hell!" Said Y/n as she turned to Aizawa.

"Eh you can do what I always do." Said Aizawa.

"Wha- Hell no! This is the best feeling of my mortal lifespan and I want to die and live at the same time!" Said Y/n as Class 1-a was getting their ass handed by Mirio's quirk, Y/n looked excited to fight, she was shaking because she wanted to do something.

After Class 1-A was beat, Mirio turned off his quirk and was about to question them when Y/n's footsteps were heard and Mirio quickly turned around and Y/n was nowhere to be seen, Mirio turned back, nothing.

Y/n was hiding from his view, and she quickly used her quirk and captured him in a web of strings.

"That's.... Amazing!!!" Said Mirio as he smiled widely as Y/n let go of him.

"Knowing the blind spots and using them so you can lower my guard! Amazing!! Hahaha!!" Said Mirio as he shook her hand quickly.

"Zzzzzz*..........." Y/n was completely asleep.

"Seems like her quirk doesn't do well when she's tired." Said Izuku as Mirio caught Y/n from falling.

----------

"-Up and Ready!!!" Said Y/n surprising recovery girl.

"Oh my-! Ms. L/n please use your inside voice." Scolded Recovery Girl.

"Apologies Miss, I was really tired from over time but after that refreshing nap I'm ready to go out and kick some villains'-" Said Y/n only to be shushed by the recovery hero.

"Refrain from such vulgar language." Said Recovery Girl.

"Sorry."

"Do better next time and maintain a healthy sleep schedule." Said Recovery girl.

-----------

"Work studies? Ya mean I have to do that?" Said Y/n.

"It's sorta optional for class 1-a but for you, it's a must because you need to catch up to the pro heroes." Said Aizawa, Y/n looked at him like he said something that was so obvious it was stupid.

"Bullshit I'm staying with the police, I'd rather have my quirkless life back than this shit." Said Y/n.

"You know the police won't be keeping you under their wing for long, Chief Tsuragamae is thinking about sending you off so you could go pro." Said Aizawa, Y/n slowly looked at Aizawa like he said the most offensive thing to her.

"Wha-?! That-!!!! Holy Fuck!!!! You say this now Aizawa! Your ass must be joking with me?!" Said Y/n, as she gripped Aizawa's shoulders.

Aizawa shook his head.

"Well fuck then, seems that I have to choose, continue being like this or..... cut of my life and run away to another country and live as a hermit." Said Y/n.

"Kidding." Said Y/n.

But now that Y/n was in need of working underneath a pro, she decided to do.........

Nothing !

Yeah you really think Y/n would do this? Hell Nah if her shitty cousins pleaded for her to go with this she would've just laugh in their faces.

But if it allows her to continue to change the timeline into a better one.....

"Hey Fatgum, could I join you for work studies?" Asked Y/n, calling him.

------------

Y/n joined Izuku to his interview with Mirio who was excited and chatting all day long with Y/n who answered his questions. And Midoriya seemed annoyed.

When they entered Sir Nighteye's room and Midoriya pulled the all might face, Y/n just stood there while laughing internally at how Midoriya pulled that off.

"You dare insult All Might?" Said Sir Nighteye with a stern tone as he walked slowly and menacingly to Midoriya before stretching Midoriya's face.

"And you L/n, I assume you are here for Work Studies?" Said Nighteye.

"Nope, I planned to go with another hero, I'm just here before I go." Said Y/n.

Nighteye nodded before going off on Midoriya and Midoriya go all backstory and yada yada bullshit.

When they finally left Midoriya alone, a few minutes have passed and they heard a loud noise.

Y/n left soon afterwards after Mirio and Bubble girl left, preparing for the next big event.

-----------

Y/n grabbed a disguise, a blonde wig, a jacket, and some sunglasses, if she was basically kidnapping a child from an abuser, then she was gonna do it while being ✨Fabulous✨.

Y/n looked at the sidewalk, leaning against the stonewall while pretending to be on her phone, she looked at Mirio and Izuku who were passing by the alley when Eri jumped out, and with no hesitation, Y/n dashed and sprinted away with Eri, putting on quirk canceling gloves on the little girl before she could accidentally use them.

"What the-?!" Said Mirio and Izuku before running after Y/n in disguise.

'They are good..... but not as good as me!!!' Thought Y/n as she ran into an alleyway and ran up the metal staircase before looking at Eri who was clutching onto her.

"Kid I'm going to need you to hold onto me, alright?" Said Y/n, Eri gripped onto her jacket tighter.

Y/n saw Izuku and Mirio spotting her, she hurriedly got on the roof and started to jump to roof to roof.

But then she spotted Mirio and Izuku chasing her, she stopped after going into an alleyway where she was quickly cornered.

"Alright you can stop it, it's me Y/n." Said Y/n as she took off her sunglasses and wig.

"Y/n?! How did you-!" Said Izuku.

"That guy who was after her, I needed to make a getaway with her so she could be safe." Said Y/n as she held up Eri who hugged Y/n like a koala bear baby holding onto its mother.

"Boy! Do I have a story to tell you. But after I bring the girl to my home." Said Y/n as she quickly took off her jacket and covered Eri with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4K 25
Welcome to my first story! Read if you want! Probably a lot of mistakes!This is a no quirks au, so UA is a normal school. Izuku Midoriya was a huge n...
36.5K 652 31
Selective members of class A gets invited to Shikoku island south of Japan. To focus on hero training by helping and protecting the islanders living...
37.3K 865 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...
101K 3.8K 25
You had always dreamed of being a hero, just like everyone else, but when your quirk developed your realised just how impossible it was. While everyo...