Cross Paths | JENSOO & CHAELI...

Autorstwa Xela_08

What will happen if a kind and hardworking girl , the Prince of school ,the Famous girl , and the Bully cross... Więcej

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Start of Senior Year
Chapter 2 : New Student , New encounter
Chapter 3 : Same old same old
Chapter 4 : Here comes Trouble
Chapter 5 : Different Feelings
Chapter 6 : New challenges
Chapter 7 : Sudden Changes
Chapter 8 : You make my heart flutter
Chapter 9 : Lets stay like this forever
Chapter 10 : Awkward encounters
Chapter 11 : Dreams
Chapter 12 : The Accident
Chapter 14 : The Hair Make Over
Chapter 15: Theme Park Pt.1
Chapter 16 : Theme Park Pt.2
Chapter 17: First step
Chapter 18 : Foundation Day Pt.1
Chapter 19 : Foundation Day Pt.2
Chapter 20 : Foundation Day Pt.3
JISOO ❤️
Chapter 21 : Get together
Chapter 22 : Secrets
Chapter 23 : Turning point
Chapter 24 : Lies behind those smiles
Chapter 25 : To my youth
Chapter 26 : Aftermath
Chapter 27 : The Bully
Chapter 28 : The Past Pt.1

Chapter 13 : The Stroll

337 14 1
Autorstwa Xela_08

Chapter 13

Jisoo POV

I went home early, just like what my father told me to do. I walked inside the house and saw Jin sitting on the sofa looking professional with his eyeglasses on while reading a magazine. I tried to sneak past him as quietly as possible because I didn't want to feel awkward again with him. I mean yes, we talked casually but still not enough to fill a conversation. I was almost an inch away from the stairs when my mom called me, which made me look at them.

"Jisoo." My mom called me, giving me her sweet smile. Jin glanced at me then back to the magazine that he was reading. "When did you arrive?" She started.

I hugged my mother tightly, then kissed her cheek. "Just now," I murmured. " My mom hugged me back, then kissed my forehead. "I see you should change your clothes now your brother is hungry. He's waiting for you so that we can eat all together." Jin glanced again at me then nodded his head. I nodded my head in response. "Where's father?" I asked. " He's already at the dining table ready to eat." My mom signaled me to follow her to the dining area as she walked to the place. Jin followed him after.

I hurriedly walked to the dining area after changing my clothes and saw the three of them sitting together. I can't help but smile. Its been a long time since we ate dinner all together. We started eating and talked about a lot of things about mom's cooking recipes, father's work which is really a boring topic for me, my school and Jin's work as a doctor. Jin started talking about his experience as a doctor, adding his daddy jokes to it. My father can't stop himself from laughing at his lame jokes. I know that's a bit harsh, but to tell you the truth, it's really lame. Only elderly people will get his joke. The good thing about it is we ended the family dinner with a smile on our faces.

-

Chaeyoung POV

Today is my day off but Ms.Chen told me to go to the café. I wonder if Minhyuk has an emergency again. I ate my breakfast and took a shower after. I checked the time and it was already 10:30 am. I checked myself in front of the mirror to see if everything was all set. I frowned when I saw my hair looking so dry and damaged. I guess it's time for some hair makeover. It's been a long time since I actually went to a salon. I don't really remember when was the last time 6 months?. Nope, it's almost a year now. I can say that is the reason why it looks so damaged and dry. I quickly glanced at my wristwatch to check the time. 10:45 am I needed to go now or Hyeri and Jisoo would be mad at me if I would be late for our meeting.

I arrived at the café at exactly 11:05. I was 5 minutes late. I hurriedly went inside and looked around to see if they were already there but I saw no one. "Seriously?? they're later than me." I tiredly looked around and found Ms.Chen at the counter assisting the customer.

After the customer paid his order, Ms.Chen noticed me and waved her hand. I waved my hand back, then smiled.

"Boss, are you alone?" I asked, as I walked to her. "Where is Minhyuk?" I added, I tried to peek at the back of the counter to see if he is there.

"Minhyuk went out to buy some fresh milk and some stuff. We ran out of it." She replied, smiling at me.

"Oh I see, do you need a hand, boss?" She looked at me, then smiled. "No were good right now." She bent down and opened the drawer and started rummaging the inside trying to look for something. " I called you here because I want to give you this." She said handling me a small sheets of glossy card.

I tried to read what was on the glossy paper. "Everland Theme Park." I looked at her confused. "What's this boss?" She chuckled, looking at my dumbfounded face. " It's a ticket for the theme park." She replied, closing the drawer.

"Are you giving this to me? Or - ". She cut my words off by a soft laugh. " It's yours that consists of 4 tickets. I also gave 4 tickets to Minhyuk, Don't worry I wont deduct that from your salary, you silly." She replied, still giggling.

I chuckled softly. "Is this some kind of bonus boss?" I replied as I checked the ticket once more . "My friend is working there and they're giving out free tickets since its their 40th anniversary next Saturday." She replied.

"Thank you boss!" She nodded and assisted the new customer. I wanted to talk to her more but customers were coming, so I decided to walk to the nearest chair and sit down. After 5 minutes, Hyeri came.

"Chaeyoung!" Hyeri hugged me then sat beside me.

"Hyeri!!" I hugged her back, then crossed my arms and rolled my eyes at her. "Why are you late??" I said, raising one of my brows.

"Wow are you mad?" Hyeri giggles while trying to reason out. "There's no taxi where I live, I need to wait for almost 20 minutes just to get one."

I looked at her then narrowed my eyes. " I don't believe you! You're always late whenever we go out." I replied, still acting annoyed at her.

"Its true!! I can show you the details here on my phone. I really waited for 20 minutes." She insisted on showing her phone right through my face.

I decided to stop the act because Hyeri looks so devastated now. "Okay, okay, I believe you! You don't have to shove your phone right in my face." I started giggling.

Hyeri rolled her eyes at me. "Are you trolling me?" She said, looking annoyed. "Anyways, where is Jisoo?" She asked, looking around the café.

"Well, Jisoo texted me earlier that he would be late. His father asked him to run some errands."

"Jisoo should treat us later then." She replied while checking her phone. "He will let's order something first." I replied and handed out the menu to her.

I flinched when someone slammed the back of my chair. "Oh gosh!" Hyeri, on the other hand, was startled by my voice. I looked back, then I saw Minhyuk grinning while holding a big paper bag.

"Oppa!" I shook my head, then laughed. "Wandering around are we? He replied teasingly. "Yes I learned it from you!" I retorted, then chuckled softly. "Enjoy your day off!" He replied, waving his hand, then headed to Ms. Chen.

After 20 mins, Jisoo arrived. "HEY!" He shouted, causing most of the customers to look at him. Jisoo regretted it right after when he noticed that most of them were starting at him. I cant help but to giggle because of his embarrassed face.

"I'm sorry I'm late." He whispered, then slid beside Hyeri to take a seat. "You're late for 45 mins Jisoo." Hyeri started.

"Yeah I know, Are you guys ready to go?" He replied, looking at our empty drinks.

"Yes we're good to go, lets get going now." I replied, starting to pack up my things. "I'm thirsty let me buy some drink first." Hyeri and I nodded .

"Do you guys want anything?" He added. "Were done with our drinks." Hyeri replied ready to head out.

"Okay, wait for me for a second then." Jisoo looked at the menu then gazed at me. " What's your best seller here?" He asked, waiting for an answer.

"For coffee? we have Iced white chocolate mocha, café Americano , Ice caramel macchiato and Iced chocolate almond milk shak - "

"Too many for best sellers, huh? " He replied, smirking, then headed to the counter. I followed him to see what he was going to pick. Ms. Chen smiled as we walked to the counter. "What are your orders?" She asked, smiling brightly at us.

Jisoo looked at me. " What's the last one that you mentioned earlier?" I looked at him thinking what's the last one. " Hmmm, that's Iced chocolate almond milk shaken Espresso." Ms. chen punched in the order. "Anything else?" We both looked at each other.

"Do you want to eat something?" Jisoo asked. I noticed Ms. Chen, grinning while looking at us, I suddenly felt embarrassed, then looked away. "Maybe cookies. Do you sell cookies here?"He asked.

"Yes, we have cakes too." Ms. Chen is just staring at me like she wants to know something. I coughed lightly. "Ms. Chen, this is Jisoo, and the girl standing near the door is Hyeri, they're my friends." I looked at Jisoo then started to speak again. "Jisoo, this is Ms. Chen she's my boss here." Jisoo smiled at me then extended his right hand to Ms. Chen for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Jisoo." Ms. Chen smiled brightly and cheerfully at him like she saw a celebrity. "Nice to meet you too, Ms.Chen." He smiled back at her.

"It's Min Young , that is my first name." She added. I was surprised when she mentioned her name to him. She didn't even allow us to call her by her first name. I looked at her suspiciously.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Min Young," Jisoo replied cautiously. "Uhm I would like to add 4 pieces of cookies please." Ms. Chen started to punch the orders. " That will be $12." Jisoo handed the cash and Ms. Chen started to arrange the order.

Jisoo and I waited for a few minutes, then when our order was finally made, we bid goodbye to Ms. Chen and Minhyuk.

"Enjoy your day and take care." Ms.Chen shouted, then gave me a playful wink. I smiled back and waved my hand at them, then headed out to the mall.

"Why did you join us again?" Hyeri asked Jisoo as we entered the mall. "I will look for a new game for my ps4." He replied, sipping his coffee. "Hyeri nodded then looked back at him. " I thought you wanted to see Chaeng." She muttered.

I glared at her and pinched her arm. Hyeri yelped because of the pinch. "What? did you say something?" Jisoo asked. "No I didn't say anything." Hyeri replied awkwardly.

We decided to part ways first because Hyeri needed to buy some skin care products, that is the reason why I tagged along in the first place. " Text me once you're done buying the things that you need and let's meet later." Jisoo stated, then walked to the escalator.

Hyeri and I started walking when she spoke. "Jisoo came with us because of you, isn't it?" I rolled my eyes at her. "Hyeri stopped teasing me with him." I said annoyed. "Why? you guys like each other right?" She replied looking at me with a grin. "No Hyeri stop it!, I will leave you here alone if you don't stop teasing me."

"Fine- I'll stop, chill." She replied giggling, then dragged me to the department store. "What are you going to buy?" I asked her while we were still strolling around. "I need to buy a lotion, my skin is-kinda-bit dry because of the weather and I want to look for some make up too."

Hyeri stopped walking and headed to the lotion section. She opened the lid of the lotion and started sniffing. "What do you think?" She moved the lotion to me and smelled it. "Hmm, smells vanilla. Does it have some vitamin e and glycerin?" Hyeri looked at the back of the bottle. "There is no vitamin e." She replied, still reading the contents. I picked up the bottle beside the brand that she was looking at. "Here, try this, this one has glycerin and vitamin e. It's good for dry skin."

Hyeri took the bottle and opened it. "It smells like citrus, let's try it." She applied some of it to her hand. " It's a lemon scent." I added. Hyeri rubs her hand then smiled. " I like the scent of this one . I'll take this."

We roamed around the department store to look for make-up and other beauty products. I was surprised when Hyeri suddenly dragged me. "Wow, isn't that Jennie?" She said excitedly. "Jennie?" I asked, confused.

"Yes, Jennie, your classmate." She added. I looked around but I didn't see Jennie. I followed Hyeri's stare, then looked where she was looking at. "OMG it's really Jennie!!" She added, then ran towards the beauty kiosk. Beside it is a big picture of Jennie.

"Jennie looked so pretty." Hyeri started, still looking amazed at the picture. "Is this the product that she's endorsing?" I asked, then looked at the make-up products.

"I think it is , Jennie looks so different here." She said, pulling out her phone from her pocket. "What do you mean different? she always looks pretty." I said, watching her take a photo of Jennie's poster.

"Look at her, she looks so kind here, because at school she's like an ice princess. Most of my classmates avoid her and her friends." She said still taking pictures.

"She's actually nice, maybe it's only because of her appearance, but she and her friends are nice too." Hyeri is now checking her phone with the pictures that she took.

"Have you seen her commercial?" she asked. "Yeah I do, I was amazed when I saw it for the first time." Hyeri nodded. "She already look like a pro."

"Why did you take a photo of her?" I asked curiously. Hyeri looked at me and showed me the photos. "Because my cousins don't believe me that she's our schoolmate when we saw her commercial, I was going to shove this into their faces, they said it might be a different person and not Jennie."

I chuckled with her reply then I saw a sales lady headed to us. "How can i help you?" She started, looking at us with a big smile on her face. "May I know what product she used with that look? Hyeri pointed to Jennie's poster. The sales lady smiled and started discussing the products that they offered.

After a few minutes, Hyeri decided to buy all the products that Jennie endorsed. "This is actually our best seller." The saleslady added. "Wow, she's probably an effective endorser." Hyeri replied.

"Yes, after the release of the commercial, the sales were doubled." She added. Hyeri and I thanked the sales lady then headed to the cashier to pay for the products.

We went out the department store and strolled for a bit while waiting for Jisoo. Hyeri and I walked hand by hand while checking the different clothing stores.

"Do you think if I used the products I would be as beautiful as Jennie?" she blurted out. I covered my mouth with my right hand because of what I heard. I almost burst into laughter. Hyeri can't seem to move on with Jennie's ethereal beauty. I tried to make my face look as serious as possible. " Are you joking?" I mumbled.

She looked at me with a serious face. "No, I mean, I don't really want to look like her, okay, I just." She paused for a moment then continued. "I just want to experience the feeling where boys chase you." She said giggling.

I looked at her and started laughing. "Yah don't look down on yourself, Hyeri, you're beautiful!" Hyeri looked at me then smiled. "I'm not looking down on myself, its just I'm just curious." She whispered.

"You're really crazy sometimes." I said, still chuckling because I couldn't get over with what she said.

"I mean with Jennie's beauty everyone will have a crush on her. I bet every guy in the school likes her, even Jisoo." She added.

The smile on my face faded right after I heard what she said. I didn't know, but I suddenly felt something that made my mood salty. I looked at her then tried to smile. "Yeah probably."

Hyeri probably noticed it. She looked at me then smiled widely. " I'm just joking, you know I'm team Chaeyoung and Jisoo all the way!"

"Yah! Stop saying nonsense!" I retorted and playfully pushed her away from me.

We kept on teasing each other when we saw Jisoo walking towards us. "Did you buy the games you wanted to buy?" I asked.

"Yes it's all here!" Jisoo showed us the games he bought. "You're going to be addicted to that again." I teased.

"Not really. I've been stressed out these past few days because of school. I need some mood booster."

"Let's eat. I'm hungry. Where do you guys want to eat? My treat." Jisoo stated.

"Im craving ramen." Hyeri pouted.

Jisoo looked at me asking for my opinion.

"I guess I'll go with noodles too." I replied, clinging to Hyeri.

"Lets go to the ramen shop." Jisoo led the way to the noodles store.

We went inside and ordered our food. We sat at the table near the window and started talking. We mostly talked about the school, the game Jisoo bought, and a lot of random things. We also talked about some places. Hyeri mentioned that she went to Busan last summer. Our food arrived, then we started eating and continued our conversation. I suddenly remembered the tickets that Ms.Chen had given me earlier.

"Are you guys free this Saturday?" I shyly asked them.

Both of them looked at each other, then looked at me.

"Why?" they said at the same time.

"Well, if you guys are free," I showed them the tickets for the theme park.

"Maybe you can come with me here. I don't know who to invite so - "

"Its been a long time since I've been to a theme park!!" Hyeri said excitedly."Count me in!!" She added still cant contain her excitement.

I looked at Jisoo who was looking at us with a smile on his face. "Are you busy?" I asked and stared at him.

"Do you want me to come?" He replied, still smiling at us.

I smiled shyly and shook my head, then looked back at him. "Do you want to?"

Hyeri coughs sarcastically, making both of us look at her. " I'm not a chair, I can hear you guys." She said giving us a death glare.

Jisoo chuckles. " I'm in. I wanna see more of Hyeri's glare." He teased.

We continued to tease Hyeri and started talking about random things again until we finished our food and stroll for a bit and headed home after.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.5K 100 34
Just like everyone else, Hunter, wakes up in the box clueless. Her memory wiped and not knowing where she is going. When she again wakes up in the gl...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
73.7K 3K 21
𝖠𝗇 𝖠𝗉𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗒𝗉𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗂𝗇 𝖲𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝖪𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖺! 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗈𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗌...