Fire N Gold (Bella Swan)

By Brianna170402

Ronnie is Rosalie's biological baby sister. She was turned by her sister to save her life. After a couple of... More

Cast
Fire N Gold
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 2

2.1K 140 13
By Brianna170402

Ronnie's POV:

After calming down from the little Edward incident I headed to biology where I unfortunately share with him. Uh he's so annoying and broods a lot.

   I walk into class seeing Edward in my spot. This bitch. He's only sitting there because I have no one next to me which is what I like.

   He's doing this to get on my nerves. I walk over to him, "that's my spot. Move back to yours, Edward." He just looks at me with a smirk.

   "No. There's a spot next to Mike and oh my gosh what do you know? There's literally an empty chair right here. Get lost, freak," he tells me acting all stupid and I scoff out a small humorless chuckle.

  I grab ahold of his arm discreetly as students walk in and I lean down closer. "Edward, if you don't get up right now your balls will be twisted off and thrown in the fire pit at home. What's it gonna be, hmm?" I hum slightly as I use my power to begin twisting his member.

   He groans loudly and I send the students who look our way a glare making them all look away quickly. I'm definitely Rose's sister.

   "Fine! Fine! I'll move, you freak!" Edward whispers shouts angrily and I smile in triumphant while releasing his arm and his small member.

  He stands up with shaky legs and moves back to his spot next to the human male Mike. Ha, little bitch. Edward glares at me and I smirk before sitting down then took out my book.

   "Ah class please welcome Bella Swan. Have a seat next to Ms. Hale," Mr. Molina announces and I look up seeing my mate shyly standing next to him before walking over to me while a fan blows on her.

I hear Edward make a strangled noise and glance back seeing him rigged in his spot with his hand over his nose.

Blood singer. She's his blood singer. Great just great. Now not only do I got to worry about him tying to steal her from me but now I gotta worry about him hurting her.

"Touch her and I'll kill you. I don't care who's here to see," I tell him quickly way too quickly for any human to hear.

His pitch black eyes glance to me and I glare at him before swallowing nervously as my mate sits next to me while glancing at me slightly.

"Hello, I'm Ronnie Hale," I nervously tell her and she pushes her hair behind her ear as she gives me a small smile.

  "Hi, I'm Bella Swan. I-it's nice to meet you, Ronnie," she says with a small nod making me smile at her.

  "Believe me, the pleasure is all mine, love," I softly say making her blush deeply and smile to myself before it dims slightly as I hear Edward choke loudly drawing all of our attention.

  Son of a bitch! He stands and I quickly get up to meet him halfway while using my power to hold him back. "I'm sorry, Mr. Molina, my brother isn't feeling well. May I take him to the nurse?" I politely ask with a small smile.

"Of course. Please hurry though. He looks like he could puke any second," Mr. Molina says and I nod while I grab Edward's bag before I 'help' him out of the classroom.

  Emmett meets me in the hall and secured a hand on Edward who's growling. "Calm down, Edward," he tells him while we drag him out of school.

Once we get outside, we head to Rose's car and pushed him in the back seat while I hold him down with my gift.

He snarls loudly with pure black hungry eyes. "You're not getting to my mate, Edward! So stop already!" I snap just as Emmett races out of the school parking lot.

The further away from we get Edward seems to calm down slightly. "I wasn't gonna harm my mate! Her blood just took me by surprise is all. I just need to practice being around it.. I mean her. She's my mate so I will not hurt her," he announces roughly making my gaze snap towards him with pitch black eyes.

"Uh oh," Emmett says pressing down harder on the gas pedal. I lunge at Edward who gasps in surprise before I begin wailing on him.

"She. Is. Not. Your. Mate. She's. Mine!" I punch him harder after every word. He growls and begins defending himself.

"Guys, stop! This is Rosalie's car! If you two mess it up, she's gonna cut all of our dicks off and burn them!" Distinctly I hear Emmett yelp but I didn't care about that. All I care about is to get through this pussy's thick head that Isabella Swan is my mate and not his.

    "She's mine!" He snarls probably reading my mind which I send him a right hook to his jaw, hearing it crack. A spider web crack is spread across his jaw and cheek.

The car jerks to a stop and the doors flies open then a few pairs of arms grab ahold of me then pulls me out as Emmett and Jasper pulls out Edward.

That must mean Rosalie and Alice are the ones who's holding me. "She's mine!" I roar angrily barring my fangs at him with venom coating them dangerously as I try to lunge at him but my sisters hold onto me tightly.

  He snarls and tries lunging at me but the boys have a good grip on him. Distinctly I hear Esme come out of the house.

"What's going on?" She sternly questions standing in between us with her arms crossed.

   "That freak is trying to steal my mate!" Edward growls out making me snarl at him loudly.

"You almost attacked her in class because she's  your fucking blood singer! She's mine! I'll kill anyone who tries to take what's mine!" I roar using my gift to crush his throat and his pussy growl dies in his throat as he chokes while holding his throat.

  "Fuck, forgot about her gift. Hey, baby, let him go. It's ok. It's me, baby bear, it's me," Rosalie comes into my line of sight cutting me off from Edward and I quickly stop using my gift since I would never ever hurt my sister.

  She cups my face softly and searches my black eyes. "It's ok," she says and my eyes lighten a small tad as I relax my stance making Alice slowly let go of me.

"I'm sorry," I say and Rosalie shakes her head with a small smile while pulling me into her arms and kissed the side of my head softly.

"Now that everyone is calm. Can one of you please tell me what's going on?" Esme calmly questions looking at all of us with her eyebrow raised.

Rose and I pull away to look at her properly. "I had a vision this morning and it played out perfectly. Ronnie found her mate," Alice squeals happily making me chuckle quietly.

Esme gasp and looks at me with happy smile. "Oh my! Congratulations, sweetheart! What's her name?" She happily exclaims walking over to me and brings me in for a quick hug.

I hug her back gently before pulling away. "Isabella Swan but she likes to go by Bella," I tell her with a awe struck smile but of course dipshit has to open his mouth.

"And she's mine! I can't read her mind therefor Isabella Swan is mine. Only my mate will be able to deflect my gift. So go find you're own, freak," Edward snaps pushing the boys off of him and crosses his arms with a glare.

I snarl angrily but a blonde blur whizzes passed me and soon I hear/see my sister kneeing him in the nuts hard so hard that I think I heard one of his balls pop.

He screams bloody murder as he cups himself, falling to the ground on his knees. "That's for calling my sister a freak, dickward! Isabella Swan is Ronnie's mate but just because you can't read the girl's mind doesn't mean jackshit. You've had some people you couldn't read before but now that it has something to do Ronnie, you just want to ruin it for her," she angrily yells and delivers a harsh slap to his face making his head snap to the side.

"ENOUGH!" All of us look at Esme in surprise as we had never heard her yell like that before. Rose steps away from a whimpering Edward and wraps an arm around my waist.

   "What I got from all of that is Isabella is Ronnie's mate and not Edward's. Now Edward this girl is not your mate, she's your blood singer so you will leave the girl be and that's final. Go hunt to calm down and heal," Esme sternly announces making all of us but Edward agree.

  "B-but Esme," he whines standing up on his shaky legs that are shaking violently.

   She glares at him, "now Edward! I won't tell you again." He growls in frustration and hangs his head then sped into the woods.

Esme turns to Rose and I, "I'm so happy for you, sweetheart. I really am. I can't wait to meet her. Also no more swearing and you little missy good job for sticking up for Ronnie." She winks at us before kissing our heads then walked back inside the house.

Rose and I grin at each other then turn to look at our siblings who's smirking at us. "Nice right hook. doll. I saw the hit you gave Edward," Jasper drawls out proudly.

   "Learnt from the best," I chuckle as he puffs out his chest in pride.

Emmett looks at Rose's car in amazement, "bro I thought this car was a goner for sure. You had me scared shitless when you and Edward started fighting in the backseat. There's not a single scratch."

   I breath out in relief making Rosalie chuckle at me but then she pulls my ear slightly making me wince then hold onto it when she let go.

  "You're lucky that nothing got ruined and that you're my baby or this would've ended differently," she tells me and I nod agreeing. Yeah I am very lucky for that.

Hope you enjoy
Sorry for any mistakes
Comment and vote
Have a good day or night
Peace out ✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.2K 62
Janetta Swan is Bella's older sister. She has lived in Forks all her life. Janetta has a secret: she is a supernatural being. She has been able to ge...
115K 2.6K 26
Y/n moves to Forks, Washington with her dad and step-mom. She arrives around the same time as Bella Swan. Luckily the two new kids become friends. Bu...
210K 3.7K 35
Cameron Swan, the twin sister of Bella Swan, is not the favorite child. She moves to forks with her sister to live with her father, Charlie. Little d...
117K 2.2K 28
Phoenix Hendrick moves to Forks, Washington with her best friend Lillian Hale, Rosalie Hales long lost sister. Lillian has always been a sister to Ph...