Luna Nova Holiday Camp

By Fluna98

Atsuko Kagari, a young girl very passionate, specially with Skateboard and a her idol Chariot Du Nord, also k... More

The mysterious abandoned building
Holiday camp
Capítulo sem título 3
Learning the first tricks
As Cavendish
The training starts
More training
I'm improving
The curiosity kills the cat
The writer visit
Diana's is suspecting
Diana came like a bomb
That strange dream
Luna Nova dancing
Talking with moms
Dodgeball game pt1
Dodgeball game pt2
Dodgeball game pt3
Where's the things?
The witches trio
Skateboard championship pt1
Skateboard championship pt2
Skateboard championship pt3
Skateboard championship pt4
Skateboard championship pt5
Skateboard championship pt6
going for camping
Boat racing
Witches night
Last day camping
Hellene's surprise party
Unexpected visit
Magic?
The end of the Summer

The revenge

20 1 0
By Fluna98

Atsuko had already started to make first friends, but on this one too she made an enmity, mainly with Amanda O'Neill, whom she didn't want to trust too much that she wasn't behind Kagari's fall when she was still learning and how to skateboard, but this the Japanese girl just ignored, continuing to go about her life in peace, still learning a few more basics of how to skateboard alongside Marianne Leclerc, the new friend she ended up making, the brownish girl was proving to be quite gifted at learning new things with her skateboard, getting the hang of things quite quickly.

Akko had already spent a few minutes on the skateboarding track, she had already learned the basics of how to skateboard, she was even getting the courage to go down some of the higher ramps, which she was finding the most fun in the world, soon Sucy and Lotte decided to see how their friend was doing, after Manbavaran had had breakfast and Yanson took a break from reading, since they also wanted to not leave their friend so far behind.
At that same time Amanda decides to take a break after showing off a bit to the pair of beginners on how skilled she is, which both of them didn't pay much attention to, so much so that they just kept on skateboarding, only they decided to take a break after staying for a while. They
sat down at the top of one of the ramps, resting for a while while they looked at Luna Nova, it was at this moment that Amanda decided to get up and go towards the two, still feeling a little of what had happened, so that when she arrived she only found Kagari's expression of total debauchery.

" What do you want with us? " Akko asked Amanda, who was still trying to maintain a bit of a naughty pose.

" Look I can be a bit naughty sometimes and make fun of your lack of skill, but I'm not dishonest and I'm not a cheat, I would never sabotage a beginner skater, I've been like that before, I started like you guys, I just want to say that I owe you one " O'Neill held out her hand to Kagari who was still ignoring it so much she crossed her arms.

" I don't care if it's your fault or not for causing my fall, you're still a big asshole, I always hear that skateboarders are nice and cool people, that they don't make fun of those who are just starting out, but what I see is just a sissy who keeps showing off to the others " At this moment the redhead clenches her fists, getting a little angry at the Japanese girl's comment, she just keeps snorting.

" Akko! " At the same time Lotte and Sucy arrive.

Atsuko just gets up from there and goes towards her friends, greeting both of them and relieved that they decided to see her friend, in this they arrive where Marianne and Amanda were who were trying to dialogue but Leclerc just remained trying not to get into the subject a bit.

" Marianne, this is Lotte and Sucy, they are the friends I was talking about " Akko said introducing the Frenchwoman to the two.

" Pleasure " said Yanson being all polite.

" Hey, did you ever end up getting into a mess because of our Akko? Hahahaha " Sucy was just laughing, Marianne was joining in.

Amanda was just getting a little quiet in the middle when Kagari introduced Marianne to her friends, not stopping looking at Lotte, and also at Sucy, the conversation was even getting relaxed, but O'Neill wanted to end it to try to redeem herself with the Japanese woman, giving a loud cough to make everyone turn their attention back to her.

" Cool more friends you have Akko, how interesting, so it might be useful with what I want to do, just so I don't owe you that one more " Said the redhead trying to insist on something.

" You owe me and I have to do something you want to do? Oh fuck you Amanda " Short and sweet Akko just tries to ignore O'Neill's proposal.

" No! I didn't mean it that way, look I just want to prove that I'm not a total jerk, I felt bad for what Hannah and Barbara did to you, they are always like that with the newcomers around here, they try to put themselves as superior, but we can get even, and with your help we will get even, I can even call my friends, then who knows we can get even.

" I agree with Amanda, we have to give these two a spanking, they threw one of my manga into the pool, trying by all means to impose themselves on me, so yes, we have to give these bitches a well-deserved spanking " Marianne replies motivated.

" Okay, so how are we going to make this change? Do you have any ideas? " said Akko with a shrug.

" Not just one but several of these, I know one that will be brilliant, with the help of Constanze and Jasminka it will be wonderful " O'Neill replies with a smile on her face.

With that Atsuko eventually gives in, she touches the redhead's hands, then she goes with Akko and her friends to introduce her two friends, who weren't even at the skate track, both were in the green team's room, where the Japanese girl can notice the green bandana tied to O'Neill's arm, they come across Amanda's other two friends, one with long pink hair eating pringles and another with long dark hair who was playing video games.

" Cons, Jas, these are... Akko and Marianne, and the... Akko's friends, I met them today at the skate park, how about we work out another one against Hannah and Barbara " The redhead's two friends just ignored them as if nothing had happened.

" Apparently even they think it's a joke what you want to do, I'm only in it for the chaos," said Sucy.

" And we have a name, you know? I am Lotte and this is Sucy, we are not Akko's friends " Lotte adds.

" Ok Akko's friends, let me introduce Constanze and Jasminka, Cons is a prodigy, she knows how to tinker with everything, if you want to fix anything just ask her, just know one thing, she doesn't speak, she is mute. As for Jas, she can arrange all kinds of food for you, she even brings food that we don't have here at the camp like these pringles, when you want something nice to eat just ask Jas, anyway, the plan I thought is the following... " Amanda starts to explain the plan even though her roommates continue to ignore her.

The plan was to try to sabotage Hannah and Barbara's bath that they always took in the changing room next to the entrance to the pool, since it was the most basic of change, where Constanze would put some red dye in the water to give it an appearance of blood and thereby scare the two girls.
Upon telling the girls about the plan, they just stay the same, both Constanze and Jasminka, they simply shrug.

" And how will we know they are coming and also the shower they will enter? " Akko asked.

" Leave it to me, I take care of observing everything, we communicate by mobile phone, you have mobile phones don't you? Or are you in the stone age? We let each other know if someone is coming, it's always good to have more people watching," Amanda said, and Atsuko shook her hand.

" OK let's do it, let's see if it's really going to work.

13:44

The girls separate themselves by the path which leads to the swimming pool changing room and also to the path which leads to the plumbing room, in which Constanze is already with the necessary equipment to perform the whole process of changing the water, the communication of the whole plan was left with the mobile phones of each one, being that it has to look the most natural thing possible without Hannah and Barbara noticing.
The pair of girls left the swimming pools, talking to other girls at the same time they went to the changing room. Marianne was near the entrance of the changing room and she was watching everything.
The girls created a chat group where they will communicate about the whole mission.

[Marianne: They are entering the changing room] 13:44

Amanda who was hiding at the dressing room, she was just listening to the conversation and staying well hidden passing by the surroundings, disguised as a caretaker, getting to observe a little bit the girls taking off their bikinis and with that getting blushed.
Following the girls without giving much suspicion she was walking until where the showers were, there Hannah and Barbara, more six
other girls were going on the showers and with that O'Neill was seeing them calling to warn her.

[Amanda: Hannah and Barbara are in showers 4 and 5] 13:45

With Amanda's warning soon Constanze went to see also from the others if the area was clean and all of them were confirming with thumbs signs, with that the dark haired girl starts to do her tricks, she opens the pipes, exactly where the water went to the numbered showers of the dressing room and with that she starts to throw red dye on the pipes, after that she closed it just waiting to see the result.
At the shower Hannah and Barbara were still showering normally until they suddenly felt the water coming little, but then a sudden change that was the water starting to fall red right on top of them, at that moment the girls next to them started to notice, so much that they gave beautiful screams.

" Hannah! Barbara! Barbara! Blood is coming out of your showers! " Said one of them and they both started just giggling, until they started noticing their hands turning reddish liquid.

It was right then that the duo began to scream loudly, they were desperate trying to change the shower when they noticed that the water where it was reddish, already their colleagues even got out of the shower and were watching worried.

[Amanda: They're all out, you can check all the showers, there's only Hannah and Barbara trying to clean anything] 13:47

Then the pair went to the other showers and got relieved, but of course Constanze made sure to put dye in all of them, going right where the general shower pipe is and with that the water suddenly started to fall red in a matter of time, so much that it got dirty again for both girls who were screaming even more.

" What the fuck is this? All the showers are bleeding! Why is this happening? And only with us? What a curse! We can't even take a shower in peace, it had to be this poor shower anyway, it would have been better to stay in the room where they had the bathtubs " Said Hannah furious while Barbara left that place and went to dry herself with a towel.

" Damn! My towel is also getting stained, this is not blood! That's dye! Damn it! Someone set us up," Barbara said as she tried her best to dry herself off.

[Amanda: The change worked, they were all red, you had to see it, plus it was so worth it, it's always nice to see them like that] 13:56

[Lotte: Less Amanda, we don't need to know about these perversions, it must have been fun anyway really] 13:56

[Akko: I just want to see them like that, it will be very satisfying to watch] 13:56

And with that the group leaves the places where they were carrying out the change plan, so much so that they go closer to the locker room exit, at the same time Amanda even spreads for one of the girls from the skateboarding track to spread for the others to stay a little closer to the exit there because they're going to see something incredible.
Right at the time Hannah and Barbara come out of the changing room with their summer camp clothes on, a little surrounded by the girls, they all start to see the red spots and let out a good laugh at the pair who only get even more embarrassed, trying by all means to hide their faces, so much so that one of her friends tries to impose herself on everyone.

" Have you no shame? You got together here to laugh at someone who was set up to be tarnished like this, the person who did this has to pay! " said one of Hannah and Barbara's friends.

" It was you who should be ashamed of yourselves, you who keep on sabotaging the others " At that moment Akko who gives back to the friends of the two girls and it was right at that moment that Hannah decided to come out for everyone to see and that's when all the girls took pictures of both of them full of reddish spots.

" Did you set us up? You little bitch, you're going to see something! " The brown"haired girl almost started trying to attack the Japanese girl, who was just staring at her until Croix appeared to break up the fight.

" Woah, woah, woah! What's going on here? What's going on here? " asked Croix and with that a silence took over everyone.

" Croix, that newcomer there sabotaged our bath, she changed our water for dye, now look how we are " said Barbara and at that moment even Croix holds her laughter, seeing the scene, but then tries to keep serious.

" Is that true Akko? Did you do this to them? " Croix asked looking deep into Kagari's eyes.

" Yes, I did, but it was because they made me take the biggest tumble, they sabotaged the skateboarding track by throwing pebbles " Akko said pointing at them.

" Don't play dumb oh girl with the pulled eyes, you tripped over your own failure, you more than deserved it " Hannah said trying to stand up to Akko until Croix interrupted both of them.

" Enough! I don't want to know the reason or who did this, you two go to your rooms and take a bath to clean yourselves of these stains, as for Akko I'll see what I'm going to do with her, now go, before I change my mind " Said Croix to the two who were walking from there together with their friends.

Still a wheel continues around Atsuko, with the girls watching them, Kagari was even relatively calm about the situation, even though she knew she had got herself in trouble, even more so that inside her head, she was afraid of being expelled, but as she knew it could go either way, so she just turned off the worries.

" Akko, but what a thing, it's ok to give them a change with a torture in the face or something like that, but sabotaging the shower? That's too much, you will not only affect them, but it can affect a lot of people too, look I won't expel you or anything like that if that's what you think, but you will pay a detention, you and whoever else was in the middle of this plan, now get a bucket and a mop with the caretaker, you will clean all the dirt you made in the locker room and the shower room, I'll fix the pipes myself, now tell me who were you with? " said Croix to Akko, who breathed a sigh of relief.

" I'm not going to turn in the people who helped me, I'm not a X9, I don't want to screw my friends and it was mainly my fault for letting the plan go ahead, if I had denied it I wouldn't have been caught because it wouldn't have happened.

" All right then miss who is faithful to her friends, you don't give your friends away and now all the work of cleaning the bathroom is yours " Croix said laughing and Akko just shrugged.

After this Akko went to Croix's side, she went to the caretaker Finnelan's room, where she got the cleaning products, returning to the changing room where she spent a long time cleaning the place where Hannah and Barbara had been leaving the stains, the two girls weren't satisfied in just dirtying one place, smart and cunning, knowing that someone would pay, they made sure to spread the dirt all over the place, which even made Kagari a bit angry.

16:31

Akko's hands were already tired from so much scrubbing and removing stains, the changing room and showers were again cleaner than ever, even getting shiny, so much that she was soon released by Croix who asked her to send some messages about how the work was well done, and thus released the girl who ended up leaving there tired, only to find Amanda, Constanze and Jasminka waiting for her.

" Thanks for not turning us in, I thought you would tell about us and all that, that I'd get screwed together, but you've already proved yourself to be someone better than any of the others who ended up getting caught, they always turned me in, but you were different," Amanda said, giving her hand to Akko, who made a point of squeezing it, even though she was tired, still displaying a mischievous smile.

" Heh, now you owe me one again " Akko said with a sarcastic smile, which was even leaving Amanda laughing a little.

" Hahahahahahaha, that was a good one, but you're right, I think we can get along, even if you don't know the basics of skateboarding, you can say that you are now my friend "Said O'Neill wrapping her arm around Kagari's body.

" Unfortunately I say the same to you Amanda " Said the Japanese woman rolling her eyes.

" Let's go to the green team's room, your friends are there too, I ended up finding them nice too, they kept talking about you and everything else, it surprises me that someone like you gets into trouble, I thought you were the biggest mama's girl, especially when I found out you weren't an orphan.

" All right then, let's play a little game in your room, you'll see who's the pro at Call of Duty, I'd seen Cons playing and couldn't help but resist wanting to play " And the mood loosens up with the two of them.

" I play all the time with Cons, there's no way I can lose, against Cons there's no way I can win 1v1 hahaha. You're kind of nice Akko, I like you " said Amanda, who complements everything with a pat on the arm and with that both went to the green team's room.

Hannah and Barbara's change did well, but Akko was still caught and she ended up not handing her friends over, as a proof of friendship and trust, showing how she was already managing to win over some good friends from the very first day she arrived at the camp, although she still ended up cleaning a whole changing room.

See you, friend witches...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 127 6
It's been 10 years since Croix and Chariot released the grand Triskelion and The New Magic Era began, 7 years since their marriage, 5 years since the...
16.1K 701 148
(738,249 words total) Credit to - VathySkotadi on ao3 When Akko sees her first broom race in person as a child, she is awed by one of Earth's designa...
1.1K 35 9
"𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦." ➥Y/n Kamo is a special grade sorce...
1.6K 31 5
Shikki Flamebell is a young teenager who was mysteriously left on a young couples' porch as a newborn baby. 15 years later, he is accepted to the sc...