Fashionista || KNY x Isekai...

By faiiry_0

"Boss the job had been finished." "Good. Dispose of the body." 'Is that.. my moms voice? No.. I must be mista... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ 2
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7
๐€/๐
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14
50๐Š ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ
50๐Š ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ง๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2

6.9K 272 368
By faiiry_0

"𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 2"

Japanese is normal.

English is underlined.

All thoughts are in normal font, for both English and Japanese thoughts.

TW: Swearing
____________________________________
SECOND POV

After putting on a cream colored yukata, provided by the woman who owns the inn, you eventually fell asleep in the single futon. Waking up a couple hours later to Kokushibo sitting on the engawa outside, you rub the sleep from your eyes.

The moon was still high in the sky, a gentle glow casting over you as you sat next to the six eyed demon. "How far away.. is the flower."

Caught off guard by the sudden question, "O-oh veryyyy far away.." you answered, causing Kokushibo to sigh in annoyance.

"I'm wasting.. time with you. Just.. tell me." He huffed.

"No dude!! The- The wizard will kill me!!"

"I don't believe ..you for one second. Humans.. will do anything to ensure ..their survival."

"Well.. could- could a human read the future?!" You pouted.

Kokushibo looked straight at you. "No. You ..can't, you are stupid."

"Then how would I know who you're master and- and colleagues are?" You stated matter-of-factly.

"Really? Tell ..me then. Tell me." he raised an eyebrow at you, not believing a word you said.

"Muzan Kibutsuji. Douma, Akaza.. I could go on." Kokushibo's eyes widened slightly in shock, but went back to normal.

"That's not the.. future, that's.. just information." Kokushibo attempted to deny.

"Then how do I know that.."

'That you're about to kill the owner of the inn.'

"That you're about to kill the owner of the inn!" You smirked triumphantly before it dropped, 'Wait he's gonna kill the owner-'

You stared at Kokushibo's emotionless face, "You're a demon." he stated.

You burst out laughing at the extreme allegation, "And- and what makes you think that?" you giggled for the first time in a couple years.

"You obviously.. used blood demon art to tell the future, and it ..explains how you ..know my colleagues and master Muzan." he listed his reasoning, convinced you weren't human despite your humanly aura.

"Then how can I say his name dingus?" you gave him a goofy smile. You stood up, jumping off the engawa to the ground, "MUZAN KIBUTSUJI! MUZAN-!"

Your screaming was cut short from Kokushibo covering your mouth with his hand, scratching your cheek lightly and bringing you back inside the room from the chilly outdoor air. "Shut.. the fuck up."

"Hey!! I could just not take you to the flower that you so desperately need!" you threatened jokingly.

"I'll rip.. your arms off."

"You're just toooo cute Koko!!"

"Ko..ko?"

"Mwahhh!!" You blew a kiss at him.

"Mwah?"

"Your sword is ugly as shit but I still love you!!"

"What?"

"Huhhh? Who said that??? Love youuu!!"
____________________________________
SECOND POV

It had been a day or so, having scattered conversations with Kokushibo. Why did you stay there so long? You don't know.

You were just gonna take some.. inspiration from Tanjiro. It was nighttime once again, and the dark sky created an even colder atmosphere.

Sitting on the engawa with Kokoshibo, something you found doing with him quite often, you started talking.

"Yknow how you can morph your face to look human?" you asked. He simply nodded in response.

"Well can you make yourself.. smaller?"

"Why the fuck ..would ..I make myself smaller."

"..So I could carry you around.."

"No."

"PLEASE!!"

"No, I can ..walk myself."

"But! But!"

'You need to be involved with demon slayers.. they have the exact location of the flowers.'

"Because we need to be involved with the demon slayers!! They have the exact location of the flowers!" you repeated.

"I thought you had the location.."

"O-only general! Yes definitely!! I don't know the exact location!"

"Why ..would they accept me..?" Kokoshibo wondered, under no circumstances would they let him accompany a demon slayer.

"Well yknow how I can read the future.. and stuff?" Kokoshibo nodded, "Well in the future there is a demon slayer.. who has a demon come along with him."

Kokoshibo's eyes widened. Demons and demon slayers? Together?

"The only exception is she isn't.. uppermoon one.. and she has never killed or eaten anyone," you explained, "you'd have to stop eating and killing humans so we can pretend your apologetic or some shit."

'Not pretending loser take the fucking L'

"Why would I..stop."

"If you are sooo loyal to your master or whatever.. you would give up killing humans for the sake of finding him his beloved flower.. wouldn't you?" you slightly manipulated.. just a little.

He sighed, disappearing for a moment before reappearing with a box. I guess we're leaving tonight
____________________________________

TAISHO WHISPER: "I heard Y/N doesn't have a real personality! She didn't get enough social interaction, so she didn't have the chance to build a personality! I heard she bases her personality off of likable people so she can be liked."

"So.. I think you should keep pretending to be a regular demon.. people will be more reluctant to help you if they know you're like.. besties with Muzan I guess.." You got a hard knock on the box in response. "Once for yes, two for no."

One knock. "kewl."

You eventually found yourself in a town that looked somewhat like Asakusa. You were dressed in a F/C yukata gifted to you by the owner of the inn.

You wandered around town, 'I wonder if I can meet Tanjiro, or are we past or before that point? Anyways, I wanna see what I look like 2d!'

You looked around at the shops before spotting a shop that sold 'women' products, such as makeup, hair brushes, kimonos, mirrors, etc.

You walked in as the store bell jingled, you got some weird, and some admiring stares. Probably from your weird, foreign looks.

You walked over to one of the mirrors and picked it up.

You gawked at the sight.

You were fucking hot.

You didn't think that, but it was true.

Your self esteem was to low to accept or admit that, but your ego was to high to deny it either.

Your hair was shiny and smooth, your skin was clear and didn't have any scars or blemishes. You had long lashes and cleaned up eyebrows.

Your canines were slightly sharper, but you thought that was cool! People with sharp canines always have cool smiles!

Your hands were moisturized and smooth, your nails were long and pointy with a (F/C) tint.

'Who did these acrylics? They did an amazing job!' Your mom never let you gets long nails, so you didn't have much to judge because you had no comparison. But you thought they still looked pretty.

You quickly placed the mirror down, before seeing a man and a woman.

The woman had black hair while the male had mint green hair.

Tamayo and Yushiro.

You walked over to them.

'What do I say what do I say what do I say.'

You quickly made a plan in your head before tapping Tamayo's shoulder.

Yuishiro was about to yell and scold your for daring to touch Tamayo, before catching sight of your face.

Nothing came out of his throat as his cheeks dusted pink.

Tamayo turned around, also being taken aback by your beauty. (Yeah, your fucking gorgeous.)

The feeling was mutual as you blushed pink at Tamayo's face up close.

"Yes dear?" She asked.

"Um.. do you speak English?" You asked her timidly.

"Oh dear, it seems their a foreigner. Yes..speak little English." Tamayo responded in English, though her English was a little broken, her voice sounded beautiful.

You brightened up, pointing at yourself, "Y/N L/N!" You smiled.

Your voice quieted to a whisper, "I know you guys are demons, and I would like to help you."

Tamayo's eyes widened, all she caught was "know you", "demons", and "like to help".

"She-she knows we're demons. But would like to help us." Tamayo told Yushiro.

"WHAT! HOW DOES SHE KNOW-!"

"Yushiro, dear. Please calm down. She wants to help us."

"Yes Lady Tamayo!"

You snickered at Yuishiro being an obedient furry(💀). You couldn't understand what they were saying, but you knew he was being a slut.

"Then..please come weeth us." Tamayo requested you.

"Yes! Of course!" You smile brightly.

Her eyes widened slightly, before her ears turned pink.

She took your hand to lead you through the crowd, before you heard a scream of a familiar voice.

"PLEASE GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME! THIS MAN NEEDS HELP!"

_______________________
TAISHO SECRETS

★ Tamayo thought you smelled nice.

★ Kokushibo ended up falling asleep, and had a dream where he was better than his brother.

★Kokoshibo is unsure if he is staying for his master or for.. other reasons

★ [ERROR] is proud of you for making it this far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
652K 9.7K 58
Issa Harem... Rated R: Violence, Death, Adult Language(cursing, sexual talk. Shit like dat)Sexual Content????Maybe???? 5/26/2020: #36 in #blade 6/24...
3.2M 156K 49
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐Š๐๐˜ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โ€• A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
28.1K 1K 21
forยทbidยทden /fษ™rหˆbidn/ adjective not allowed; banned ยทยทยท*ยทยทยท*ยทยทยท*ยทยทยท I'm scared that loving you will end up hurting us, so please don't make me regre...