Bangles N Coffee

By Moonfairy28

A beautiful journey of two crazy people filled with love, laughter, and a lot of cute bickering. Both of them... More

Author's Note
Introduction
~AESTHETICS~
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
❤❤
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65(Final)
New story
Other Story

Chapter 33

17.4K 789 49
By Moonfairy28

Author pov

It has been half an hour since we entered our house, and since then, Pallavi and Masi Dadi haven't left Ruhaan's side. Whereas Raghav (Ruhaan's father), Vivaan, and Dadi are looking at their drama with boring eyes. Siya is enjoying their love and silently chuckles at Ruhaan's irritated face, who was rolling his eyes at his mother's unnecessary worry.

"Ma, I am perfectly fine," he assures her for the nth time. She still looked at her son with worried eyes and was unsatisfied with his reply. Seeing this, he sighs and lovingly kisses her head while smiling in her direction.

"Don't stress yourself, my Jaan," he said as he squeezed her cheek lightly, making her giggle at her son's antics. "How could I not? When were my children in trouble and pain?" She kissed Siya's forehead affectionately, who was sitting on her other side.

"Arre yrr, it is getting emotional. Leave them now, Mumma." Vivaan whined, looking at his family, as he didn't like this gloomy and emotional environment. Jumping, he sat next to Siya and took the box that she bought with her. He asked excitedly, seeing ladoos in it.

"What are these for, Bhabhi? Can I eat them? They smell so good." Looking at his puppy eyes, she nodded her head with a smile.

Turning to the right, her eyes met her husband's, who looked at her with a teasing smirk while eyeing those ladoos. Her eyes widen at his teasing, and she gazes at him cutely. She again turns towards Vivaan, who smiles at her while his mouth is stuffed with ladoo.

"They must be tired from the journey; let them rest. Good night, my babies." Dadi announced and patted Ruhaan and Siya's heads. She went to her room along with Masi Dadi, who also patted their heads lovingly, which made Siya very happy.

Ruhaan smacks Vivaan's head lightly, who is eating ladoos like he has been hungry for ages. Seeing him unaffected, he shakes his head while Siya just giggles. Rolling his eyes at him, Ruhaan went upstairs with Siya behind him.

In the room
Siya pov

I just took a bath after having a long talk with Ma and Pihu, and I changed into my night clothes. It feels so good to be back home—my home.

I arranged the bed, sat on it, and started scrolling on my phone. Ruhaan Ji entered the room, rubbing his wet hair with a towel and putting a towel on a hanger to dry. He lay down with a sigh. "Siya, it is late; put our phone aside and sleep," he said, motioning for me to lie down.

Putting my phone on the nightstand, I face him with a small smile, making him raise one eyebrow at me. I giggled seeing his face; it's not that he was looking funny or something. I am just happy for an unknown reason.

Pulling me towards him by my waist, he whispered in a husky voice, "What's so amusing, huh?" I gulp hard seeing him so close to me, and his soft yet husky voice hypnotizes me. I love his voice, God.

"I am asking something?" He moves closer to my face so that our noses are about to touch. "N..no..thing"

Suddenly, I gasped and fisted his t-shirt tightly on his waist as I felt his fingers caressing my waist under my kurti ever so lightly, making a shiver run down my spine and goosebumps rise in my skin.

"I like you like this, in my arms," he whispers, looking into my eyes while removing a hair strand from my forehead. "Ruhaan Ji, I like you," I suddenly told him. His eyes widen slightly, and his fingers stop moving on my waist for a second.

I can't keep my feelings within me for long, so I confess them to him. I didn't want to give him a heart attack by saying that I loved him. I believe in one step at a time. Hu na mein samajdaar, haina. (*raising her imaginary collar)

I gulped seeing him staring as if he were solving some math equation( I hate mathematics).

Suddenly a smile appeared on his handsome face, making my heart beat fast. "I also like..." A big smile formed on my face, and I started blushing hearing him say, "Myself, Siya." My smile instantly dropped hearing him, and I gritted my teeth in anger hearing his hearty laugh, which echoed in our room. His laughter is so soothing.

Stop praising him, Siya. My mind scolds me.

"Leave me, Ruhaan Ji. If you don't like me, then why are you hugging me? You are very bad, Ruhaan ji," I said, irritated, and tried to push him by his chest, making him tighten his hold on my waist. I end up huffing in tiredness and then relaxing in his hold.

'Wow, he is very strong. Does he eat rocks or what?'

"When did I say I don't like you?" I just hid my face in his chest with an angry pout and punched him on the chest, but he just chuckled. Caressing my hair, he places a small kiss on my head and my temple. I bit my inner cheek to stop my smile.

Cupping my face, he made me look at him and said, "Only a fool doesn't like such a kind, beautiful, and cute person like you." "That means you are a fool," I told him seriously, still angry with him. He flicked at my forehead.

"Ouch!!" I hissed in pain while rubbing the spot. "I like you, so I am not a fool, you fool," he said, grinning.

"Who are you calling a fool?" I narrowed my eyes at him. Rolling his eyes, he whispers in my ear, "You, because you are my phool, you know a flower." And chuckle lowly, making me shake my head at him. But internally, I am jumping and dancing after hearing his confession.

"Now, sleep," he said, kissing my hair. He again put his hand on my waist and hugged me to his chest. I also snuggled up to him, placed a small kiss on his jaw with my eyes closed, and whispered," Sweet dreams of me," already falling sleepy.

I fall into a deep slumber with a content smile, hearing his laugh and feeling him place a few soft kisses on my cheeks.

Ruhaan Pov

Hearing my alarm ring, I wake up and see it's 5 a.m. Turning to my right, I found Siya snuggled in my chest like a panda. Combing her hair back, which fell on her face, I slowly removed my hand from her grip and moved out of the bed. Kissing her head, I went to the gym for my workout as part of my daily routine.

I entered our room while wiping my sweat and blowing air. Siya must be bathing, as our bed is neatly arranged. I went to the balcony to get some fresh air while waiting for her. Sitting on the chair, I plugged in my earphones to listen to some songs while going through some emails.

Feeling movement beside me, I turn to see Siya with two cups in her hand. "Your Coffee,!!" She exclaimed excitedly, making me smile at her happy face. Sitting next to me with her masala tea, she started sipping her tea while looking at our garden.

We silently sat there with a calm smiles and enjoyed the beautiful morning and the calming chirping of birds.

I was coming out of the closet fully dressed for the office, and standing in front of the mirror, I set my hair and sprayed my cologne. Siya is currently arranging her bag as she is also ready for school.

I stare at her through the mirror. Her face is bare of makeup except for a lip balm. Actually, I didn't even notice it, as she already looked so elegant and attractive. Her red hairline, binding, and nuptial chain make her look like an angel—my angel.

(Siya's saree)

The jiggling and tingling sound of her bangles and anklets just soothes my heart.

God, Siya, what are you doing to me?

"Ruhaan Ji, chale." She said this while fixing her saree on her chest. I nodded and took my wallet, car keys, and other things. We went downstairs for breakfast.

Our car stops in front of her. After removing the seat belt, she collects her bag and tiffin from the back seat. Looking at me, she smiled and said, "Okay, bye, Ruhaan. Have a nice day." "You too," I said, nodding and waiting for her to step down.

While she was unlocking the car door, my gaze fell on her blouse string, which got stuck on the seat belt. As soon as she stepped out of the car, she again fell back in the seat with an 'oww!'

"Wait, let me." I bent towards her to untangle the string and belt, but the next second, my breath hitched as she turned to face me at the same time, making our lips touch. My hand froze in the air.

She is also still like a statue with her shocked eyes. Her lips are so soft and gentle that they feel like mine again. Only our heartbeats echo in the car with lots of heat.

She was about to move back, but I swiftly placed my palm on the back of her head and kissed her lips while closing my eyes to the softness and innocence of her lips.

Author Pov

Siya also closes her eyes, unable to contain the feeling of his rough yet tender lips on her. Her tummy is doing a somersault, and the butterflies inside her have become restless, in a good way. And don't talk about her heart, which is jumping instead of pumping blood. She fisted his shirt collar as she felt so weak and overwhelmed.

Unknowingly, a smile covered her face as she thought about him. Ruhaan leaves her lips slowly, staring at her glowing eyes and blushing face.

"Done," he said, making her suddenly frown at him. "Huh?" "Your string got tangled in the seat belt," he informed her in his soft voice. The realisation has drawn upon her as she forms her pink lips into the 'O' shape.

"I think I should go now." She stuttered badly in shyness as she again opened the car door. He nodded at her with a teasing smirk.

"Okay, then bye," she said again, turning, and he nodded. "See u"

"If you don't want to go, then it's fine; we can continue our...you know," he whispered, wiggling his eyebrow in teasing. Her eyes were wide open at his words as she let out a shout in panic. "What!! No, no, I am going!" She says she runs out of the car, leaving a chuckling Ruhaan behind.

"Drama Queen," shaking his head in amusement, turned on the car and went to his office in a bright and happy mood.

In the evening

"Toh aarz Kiya h," Vivaan dramatically said while everyone nodded their heads. "Waah!! waah!!" Shruti shouts, making everyone laugh and Vivaan annoyed. "Shruti, let him start first, na." Shaurya rolls his eyes at his stupid sister.

She gives Vivaan and everyone a nervous smile and motions for Vivaan to continue his shayari.

Clearing his throat, he began, "Blood donate krne se Pehle, group jarur jaachna." "Wah wah!!" echoes in the whole garden. "Blood donate krne se Pehle, group jarur jaachna," he repeats as everyone is looking at him. "Basanti inn kutto ke shaamne mat nachnaaa," he finishes with a dramatic pose.

Silence surrounded the garden as everyone looked at him with weird expressions as if he were an alien. But Siya suddenly bursts into a laugh, making everyone shake their heads at this weird Devar-Bhabhi duo. This is enough to encourage Vivaan; he again clears his throat to start another weird Shayari.

Shruti, Shaurya, and Ruhaan immediately shouted at him to stop. "Nooo!! For God's sake, stop your Shayari Bazi," Shaurya said, joining his hand in front of him. Vivaan and Siya looked at them with confused, cute, and innocent eyes.

"But why?" Vivian asked cluelessly. "Ha Bhai, he is so funny and awesome," she said, being impressed with Vivaan. "Mumma, Papa, Dadi, and Masi Dadi, didn't you all like my talent?" He looked at them, giving them puppy eyes.

Dadi coughed nervously, and giving him a sweet, she said, "It's not like that, Vi. We are just saying, Your throat must have been hurting due to continuous talking, so give it some rest." Her voice is too sweet for what is needed, but Vivaan just kissed her cheeks happily. "You are the best, Dadi! "I love you!" He exclaims and hugs her like a baby, making everyone chuckle at his innocence and childishness.

"Siya, now it's your turn," Pallavi said, sipping her tea and leisurely sitting on the chair. Siya gulped but nodded her head with a smile.

"Ok, bhabhi, tell us something, like jokes and all," Vivaan cheers while grinning and still hugging Dadi, who is now pushing him away as she gets sick of his clinging within a few seconds."Oh! I am an expert in it," she said with excitement.

"Ok, so tell me what we call a person who hasn't had a body and a nose, huh?" Siya asked, eyeing everyone present there. We all started thinking about the answer. Siya patiently waits for them while looking at her nails in style.

"Zombie," Vivaan guessed, still confused, making Shaurya smack his head and say, "Gaade, it has some twisted answer, right, Siya?" Siya nodded her head. In the end, everyone gave up and asked her the answer, even Ruhaan and Masi Dadi, who were looking curiously at her.

She giggled and said, "Nobody-nose (nobody knows)." Understanding the double meaning, everyone starts laughing and faces themselves.

"Ok, next one, how will we say shut up politely?" "I don't know; my head started aching thinking about answers. I give up." Vivaan raises his hands in surrender and defeat. Pallavi looked at him in disappointment as he sat relaxing on the grass, resting his back on the chair leg. "Don't know, yaar," Shruti whined as she was unable to answer. "Ok, so everyone gave up." Everyone nodded as they waited for the reply.

"We would say, 'Shut AAP'," and start laughing.

"Wow, bhabhi, you are great. Now I use it for your dear husband," he smirks, looking at Ruhaan, who is glaring at him, making him let out a nervous chuckle. "I was just kidding, my dear, lovely brother." Ruhaan just looked at him without any expression. Vivaan, this time hugging her mother's leg, ignored him completely.

"Kid, come on, let's have dinner; come inside," Dadi shouted as she made her way inside, followed by all the elders. We also join them after cleaning up the mess we made in the garden.

********************************

Thank you for reading,
How are you all doing lovely people?

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter.
How is the little romance between our cute couple?
Aren't they adorable, my love birds😘😘
For more drama and love,

Stay tuned😁😁

And don't forget to VOTE & COMMENTS

Till then
Goodbye
See you soon
&
Take Care
☺❤☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.9K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
51.7K 3.3K 25
Reyansh Malhotra is the no nonsense multibillionaire and the most coldest mafia leader the country has known. From chopping off heads to firing bulle...
337K 22.5K 29
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...
50.7K 3.3K 18
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...