Pregnant By The School's Play...

By SapphireFox

Sophia Daniels was just an ordinary girl who, like every girl in school, wanted Jake Campbell to be their boy... More

Pregnant By The School's Player.
School.
Love?
Suspicions Confirmed.
Dead Meat!
Bad Case Of Morning Sickness.
James Knows.
Not Ready To Tell Him.
First Doctor's Appointment.
Accidents Happen.
Jake Finds Out.
The Secret's Out.
Explaining.
Next Doctor Appointment.
Not Again.
A Stupid Regret.
The Truth Comes Out.
Tough Situation.
Lies.
The First Kicks.
Excited For The Genders.
The Fall.
Detention.
Jayden's Feelings.
What Should I Do?
Birthday.
Picnic On The Beach.
Fun In The Shower.
Rumours.
Jayden's Confession.
Baby Shower.
Labour Symptoms.
The Birth.
Recovery Ward.
The Twins' First Day Home.
Not Him Again.
Update - New Book: The Boy Next Door.

Wedding Bells.

40.1K 557 242
By SapphireFox

Chapter 37:

Avril's POV:

"Are you capable to call people or do you want me to do it when we get to the hospital?" Liam asks, casting a quick eye of worry to examine me as he drives the car.

"I'm able to, I haven't gotten another contraction yet," I answer with relief.

"If you get another contraction, you tell me because I need to start timing all this and I'll need to pull over, so you can squeeze my hand," he tells with fret. "You tell me, okay? Also, can you text my parents for me, we won't have time to call everyone."

I nod with agreement and I get out my phone to call my mum, brother and Sophia. I don't know whether or not to call my dad because I've only known him for two weeks but during that fortnight, I did meet him a lot of times and I like him a lot and know quite a lot about him. Ryder and I get on with him great, we've a lot in common with him, Mum's just the only one who doesn't get on because she leaves the room when he calls over. I don't want to make it awkward on my mum if I call him to come, but I also want him to be there because he's really looking forward to it and I classify him as good friend now, he is my dad after all. I'll call Mum first and ask her if she minds, then I'll know to call him or not.

"Avril, is something wrong?" she asks instantly when she answers the call.

"No, everything's fine. My waters have broken though and I'm on the way to the hospital because the contractions are-" I drop the phone in pain and Liam puts the indicator on to park as he grasps my hand and tells me to breathe. "Don't stop, Liam, I'm fine, just keep going, please."

"Okay, if you're sure..." He gives me a quick look over and continues on. "Please keep squeezing my hand though. Take deep breaths, baby, copy me." He begins demonstrating and I copy him which made me feel a little better. After the pain had fully passed, I get the phone and hear my mum frantically asking if I was all right.

"Sorry, Mum, I got a contraction. They're getting really close together, so can you try to meet us there? I really want you there," I confide in a soft, frightened voice.

"Oh, Avril, of course I'll be there. I was going to come anyway, you're my daughter, I wouldn't miss this for anything in the world. Give me about fifteen minutes; I'll be there as soon as possible. I love you so much; I'll call your brother for you. You just relax and do the breathing exercises you were taught!"

"I will, thank you so much, Mum, I love you too. See you soon." We say goodbye and I call Sophia next. 10...15...20...25 seconds and she's still not answering. Usually she'd answer under 10 seconds. Is everything okay? She's probably busy with the twins or left her phone upstairs or in the car. Just as I'm about to hang up, the call answers and I hear James' voice greet me.

"Sorry, Avs, she's upstairs trying to go back to sleep with Jake. Do you want me to get her? She won't mind if I put her on the phone to you," he offers.

"No, no, it's fine, thanks, she's really tired and so I wouldn't like to disrupt her sleep. Can you just tell her when she wakes up that I'm on the way to the hospital and in labour?" I request.

"Oh my God, Avril, that's great news! You'll get to see him soon and the twins will have their little play buddy. I'll tell Sophia right now, she's not going to want to miss being there for you. I know how much she wants to help you through it. How are the contractions?"

"Pretty painful and quite close together but as Soph said, it's all worth it. When you tell her, tell her she doesn't need to come straight away, she can sleep for a few more hours, I won't mind. I've to go now, James, thanks so much!"

"You're welcome, I'm sure she'll come over straight away anyway. Good luck and congrats!" he wishes and I smile as I hang up. My baby boy is going to be here soon. I can't wait. I wish I could just get this over and have him right now. I get another painful contraction and moan in pain. I take that back.... I don't want more painful pain.... I want him to stay in me for a few more days.

"Breathe for me, Avril, slow, deep breaths. We're almost there. They're so close together, at least you won't have to deal with them much longer," Liam reminds.

"That's what I'm afraid of," I sigh with worry.

"You can get through the birth, Avril, I believe in you and so does he", he places his hand on my belly and gives it a loving stroke, "do it for him."

"I will," I promise, getting teary eyed as I place my hand on his. He smiles at me reassuringly, brings my hand to his lips and kisses it tenderly.

Sophia's POV:

"Faster, Jake," I command. I moan loudly as he thrusts into me quicker, picking up the pace. I feel myself almost reaching my climax when there's a loud bang on the door. Jake stops immediately and pulls out of me.

"Soph, wake up! It's important!" James shouts through the other side of the door. Has something happened to the twins?!

"That's the second time we got interrupted, it's like god doesn't want us to have fun," Jake sighs, getting off of me and helping me off the bed as we race to the door. "Shit, wait, take this!" Jake frets as he notices we're naked, passing me his shirt. I pull it over my head and it covers past my ass and he puts on his underwear and jeans. I unlock the door quickly and James looks us up and down, taking the sight of us panting in. Our breathing was ragged and Jake was doing everything he could to conceal his evident boner.

"Sleep my ass, you horny fuckers!" James accuses as he figures it out instantly and we all chuckle.

"I'm sorry but we needed alone time, you know that we haven't gotten any in ages with the twins since we never get people to babysit. So, yeah, we need it..." I explain, going crimson with embarrassment. Sex lives are things siblings should never know about, it's just so embarrassing and awkward.

"You two are the horniest people I have ever encountered... I don't even brush my teeth as frequent as you both fuck! Do you both ever stop?" James laughs and Jake and I look at each other and shake our heads as we burst out laughing too. "Well, at least be safe or you could have another pair of twins on the way again."

"Aw, how cute would that be, baby?" Jake grins, coming up behind my waist and placing his hands on my belly and his head on my shoulder.

"That's not happening for a very long time, remember?" I remind, slapping his hands away. "I'm not having more than two kids by the age eighteen, mister."

"Good or that time I actually would have beaten him up for knocking you up again so soon," James warns.

"Thanks for ruining the dream, guys. Anyway, what was so important to interrupt us?" Jake demands.

"Avril called and she's in labour," James announces.

"Oh my god, I was actually going to visit her today and bring the twins, how weird is that? I better get dressed and meet her there. Is she okay? Is she already there?" I ask.

"She's in a lot of pain because they're quite close together and no, she was on the way when she called about five minutes ago. You better hurry because I have a feeling it won't be long till he's born," James assumes.

"Thanks for telling me! I'm sorry, baby, we'll have to resume this later," I apologise, kissing Jake quickly and hurrying to my wardrobe to pick something out. Jake sighs and James chuckles at him.

"Don't worry, dude, I'll look after them when she's home again, so you can get your "alone time". I know how important that is for couples, especially when you're animals like you guys," James chortles.

"Okay, that's enough sex talk to last a lifetime, out!" I order as I giggle involuntarily.

"Okay, okay! I'm gone! Just remember there's no time for a quickie!" James notes, laughing his ass off with Jake.

"Out!" I tell him as I push him out the door and he laughs louder. I do manage to stifle my smile though. Jake gets back into bed and watches me dress and just as I'm turning around and about to say goodbye to him, I get the shock of my life looking at him. He was sitting on his side with his elbow on the bed, looking like a sex god with his sexy smirk.

"You sure you don't have time for a quickie?" he questions as he removes the covers from his waist, revealing his manhood to me. That body is the hardest thing to resist, although, it wasn't as hard as his... SOPHIA, DON'T THINK ABOUT IT, you've to be there for Avril like you promised. I decline my craving for his body and lean over the bed and kiss him passionately.

"Tonight," I promise. He gives me his puppy dog expression and I move my hand down to his member and rub it as it begins to throb and kiss him one more time quickly, dashing to the bedroom door. "I love you! See you then!"

"Soph, you can't seriously leave me after doing that! You're the biggest tease ever! That was cruel!" he complains, pouting at me. I wink as I open the door and when I'm just closing it, he quickly says, "Don't forget to tell Avril I wish her luck and give them both my congratulations and text me when I can come down to see them!"

"I will!" I shout, loud enough for him to hear. I run down the stairs and shout a thanks to James one more time and a quick goodbye to everyone. As soon as I get to the front desk of the hospital, I'm greeted by Ryder and his mother who just made it a minute before me. We find Avril's room and I give her a huge hug and kiss on the cheek.

"I told James he didn't have to tell you for a while!" she sighs. "You didn't need to rush!"

"Yes I do! I've to be here for you during all of this!" I disclose.

"Thank you, Soph, thank you so much for being here," she smiles with gratitude, taking my hand and I squeeze it.

"Oh, sweetie, thank god that we made it on time. I was worried we'd miss it from the sounds of how quickly you were getting contractions," her mum worries. "How are they now?"

"They're not too-" She gets cut off from a painful contraction and whines in pain. We all tell her to breathe through it as she grips mine and Liam's hands tight. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to," she pants as she recovers from the pain, referring to the squeezing of our hands.

"It's not a problem, baby, keep doing it, it's good," Liam assures.

"He's right, don't worry, do it as hard as you can, we won't mind at all," I reassure. She smiles her thanks at us and then looks to her mum and brother.

"I know that I've only known Dad a while now but do you think I should call him to come here? I don't want it to be awkward for you, Mum, if he does, so please tell me what you would prefer?" Avril enquires.

"Avril, I do not mind at all, I'll be happy with any decision you make. I only want what you want and if having your dad here for you during this important event in your life is what you want, then I'm happy," her mum replies honestly, squeezing her daughter's hand supportively.

"Okay, if you're sure, thank you, Mum, I love you," Avril says, squeezing her hand back.

"110%," her mum assures. After getting approval from her mother, she gets her phone out and calls her dad. He arrives within fifteen minutes and we all cheer Avril on and encourage her. Not long after her father turns up, she gets to ten centimetres and is ready to give birth.

"This is totally unfair; you were in labour for less than an hour and I was in it for over thirteen and I had to push two out but you only get to push one," I pout with annoyance after the midwife announces the news.

"You know what's unfair?" Avril begins and we look at her with curiosity to finish. "Guys not having to do a single thing when a baby is conceived except for look at our fat asses and bodies."

"Avril, I will not tell you again, you're not fat at all! At least now you won't have the bump anymore and be able to call yourself fat! You're beautiful and you always will be," Liam assures and kisses the top of her head.

"Who's staying for the delivery?" the midwife asks. Avril looks to all of us because she wants us all.

"Who wants to stay?" Avril questions and we all put our hands up. "Even you, Dad and Ryder?!"

"Of course, I've been through this all with you since the beginning, so I want to there till the end!" Ryder admits.

"And I know that I haven't been there for you for a long time in your life but I really want to make it up to you by being here for my grandson and you during this major life event," her dad informs.

"Thank you both but I don't know if two men want to be in the room with a screaming girl pushing a baby out of her," Avril mentions with disgust.

"We do not care how much screaming you do as long as we are there for you, okay?" Ryder tells her.

"Thank you all," Avril smiles brightly with gratitude. Her mum rubs her knee and Avril positions herself like the doctor asks. After ten minutes of pushing and panting, she pushes one more time with all her might and a baby boy's screaming fills the air. All us girls start crying when we see the baby and all the men smile with tears in their eyes.

"He's absolutely beautiful," I gasp.

"He looks so much like you, Liam," Ryder comments. It was actually true which is a good thing because that means he probably is Liam's and not Gavin's.

"I'm so proud of you, honey," her mum weeps.

"We all are," her dad concurs, taking her mother's hand and they share a smile. I know it will take her parents a while to reconcile but I hope this is the start of it. The possibility of them getting back together may be minuscule but maybe one day they can get back together and if they can't, hopefully they can be friends for not only Avril's sake but now her son's too.

The midwife places him softly into her arms and she cries more. I'm reminded of when I first held my babies, it was one of the momentous moments of my life, probably the most momentous and I will never ever forget that day for as long as I should live or the feelings I felt when I first laid my eyes on them. The whole pain of childbirth and fright of motherhood left me and I was overcome with joy. Avril probably feels the exact same way right now. I'm so glad I could be here for her during this time because she was a really big help to me and has been a great friend during the past few months.

"I have no idea how you did that twice in a row, I would die from the pain," Avril remarks and we all chortle.

"I told you it would be worth it though, didn't I?" I remind her.

"And you were so right," she answers, grinning at me and then her gorgeous baby.

"Do we have a name for him?" the midwife asks, giving her a big smile. Liam looks at Avril to answer and she nods with excitement.

"His name is Hunter," Liam announces and we all squeal with delight.

"Aw, what a beautiful a name, it suits him so well," I observe, stroking his little cheek.

"Let's get baby Hunter cleaned up and Avril can have a bit of a clean-up and rest too," the midwife proposes and Avril sighs with sadness as she passes her baby back. We all wait outside as Avril goes to the recovery ward and I text Jake to meet me here. Liam spots someone at the front desk of the maternity ward and he marches over to him with anger. I spot his face and notice it's Gavin. What in the name of hell is he doing here? Ryder jogs after Liam to pull him back because it didn't look like he was going over to hug him...

"What did I say about leaving us alone?" Liam demands with a harsh, aggressive tone.

"I am not leaving that baby alone until I know it isn't mine. I've already missed the birth, you are not making me miss any more of his life," Gavin snaps.

"Gavin, go, the baby looks exactly like Liam, there's no way it's yours," I dispute.

"Shut up, slut, I don't care who he looks like until the paternity test is done," Gavin objects.

"How dare you fucking call her that, she is the total opposite, take that back right this instance," Ryder insists. I give him a thankful smile and he smiles back.

"I'm not apologising for the truth. Now, where do we find out about paternity tests?" Gavin asks. Liam apologises for his behaviour and he walks off with Gavin to find out where to get blood tests. About 20 minutes later, Jake arrives with a big, fluffy teddy bear and blue balloons.

"Aw, thanks for bringing them, baby, I never had time to get any," I thank. He gives me a big kiss and rubs the teddy's nose against mine in a nuzzle. I giggle and ruffle his hair up before planting a big kiss on his lips. We're allowed back in to see Avril and her face lights up when she sees the gifts Jake has brought.

"Aw, thank you so much, Jake, that's so sweet and cute," Avril beams. "Hunter is going to love his first ever teddy."

"Aw, that's such a cute name, Hunter, Mason and Arabella, the three best friends," Jake declares. All three of us share a big smile while thinking of the future and we spend the rest of the day doting about Hunter and how cute he is. After our long day, we're greeted by the sounds of our excited babies' gurgles to see us. Jake takes Arabella from Zach and tickles her belly and she bursts out laughing.

"How were Avril and the new baby?" Zach asks.

"She's good and Hunter is so cute! Want to see him?" I ask. Everyone accepts and I show them all the pictures I took of the baby. Everyone oohs and awes at him and I remember what Jake said about all our children being best friends. I hope that comes true because how cute would that be! Mason and Hunter can be best friends and tease and take care of Arabella. They'd probably both be like brothers to her with the amount of play dates we'll arrange with him. Mason rubs his eyes and yawns in James arms.

"Is someone tired?" I ask him, bending my knees a bit and caressing his cheek. He gurgles at me and I automatically smile. "Let's put you both to bed then."

"Night, guys, thanks so much for minding them today, I really appreciate it," Jake says.

"Anytime," James offers. They all give the twins a quick on peck the lips and we share our goodnights. Jake places Arabella on the bed and changes her. Before putting on her bedtime bodysuit, he rubs his nose on her bare belly in a nuzzle and she bursts out laughing with excitement. Jake chuckles at her and blows air on it which makes her laugh louder and more.

"She's never going to fall asleep now," I note but can't help chuckling at how happy she is.

"Don't worry, she will, she's exhausted. Where's my baby boy?" Jake coos at Mason in my arms. He takes him from me and throws him slightly in the air and gently catches him. "Hello, big man. Let's get you ready for bed too." I remove my clothes and leave on my bra and underwear. When I come back out to the bedroom after brushing my teeth, Jake is kissing them both on their bellies and tackling their lips and cheeks with kisses.

"Well, don't you both have the best father?" I ask rhetorically and they just gurgle at me. I sometimes like to think that they understand me and their gurgles are real answers, I know that sounds weird but it feels like they are really answering me.

"And the best mother," Jake adds, coming over to kiss me. He puts his hands on my waist and deepens the kiss. "I was thinking they can sleep in their nursery tonight while we finish that deal we made," he purrs in his seductive, husky voice. I put on a thinking face to tease him and he makes a whining sound. "Aw, don't break your promise."

"I'm kidding, I'm teasing, let's put them to bed," I wink. He eagerly kisses me and hurries to bring them to the nursery with me. We give them a big kiss goodnight and he carries me back to our bedroom.

*Two Days Later.*

As Jake is crawling on the floor with the twins and playing teddies with them, I get a call from Avril. I leave the room to answer and get the best news I've heard in a long time.

"The paternity test came back that it's Liam's," Avril screams with happiness.

"Avril, oh my god! I'm so happy, that's amazing news! All that worrying was for nothing and now you never have to deal with that asshole Gavin ever again," I squeal.

"I know! But you won't believe who turned up at my house today."

"Who?"

"Elena, she came over with a teddy bear and apologised for how she treated me and hopes one day I can forgive her. I just told her thanks for the teddy and she wished me congratulations on the baby."

"My god, everyone's coming back in your life: first your dad, then Gavin, now Elena. Well, I'm glad she apologised to your face, you deserved an apology after everything she put you through. Maybe one day you two can be friends again."

"No, she's in the past. I only want to surround myself with my real friends like you and all the others you have given me. Thank you so much, Sophia, I can never thank you enough for the friendships and support you have given me."

"You're welcome, Avs, I'm always here for you whenever you need me. Thank you for all the support you've given me too. That reminds me, can I bring the twins over in a few days when you've settled in at home to meet cutie little Hunter?"

"Oh yes please! He'll be really excited and happy to meet his future best friends. Come over anytime, I'd love it!"

"I'll text you later with details! Bye, Avril!" She says her goodbye and we hang up. I enter the room again to see the image of Jake on the couch with the babies napping on his chest as he gently caresses their backs. An automatic awe escapes my lips and he chuckles at me. "That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!" I get my phone back out and take a picture of them.

"I'd let you sit on me too and cuddle you but I'd wake the babies."

"It's okay, the image of you three makes up for it. You are seriously the best father, Jake; no one beats how amazing you are with babies. You're a natural; it's like this is what you were born to do."

"I think the exact same thing when it comes to you. I love you so much, Sophia, it's been one hell of an enjoyable and sometimes scary roller coaster but we made it. Now all that's left is to marry the girl of my dreams and extend our family in the future." He takes my hand kisses it, stroking my ring when he pulls back. "Beautiful, just like you." I smile like crazy and give him a big kiss. He's my Prince Charming.

*3 Years Later.*

Jake started working with his father in his dad's company when the twins turned one. Ever since then, he's been earning a high income and in about ten years' time, when his dad retires, he'll take over his dad's positon as CEO of the company. Fortunately, because both our parents have such wealthy lives, Jake was able to get our wealth from his job with his dad and we were able to purchase our house about a year and a half ago and it's ginormous!

I love it so much; I'm so happy Jake thought of this wonderful idea of moving to our own house to raise the twins. This extra space is great since the twins are now three years old. We both wanted them to have a big garden to play in and spacious rooms for them because they're not going to be getting any smaller, they're just going to keep getting bigger. We have many spare rooms in case we decide we want another baby in the future but there's no time to decide that because I already am pregnant. Only problem is, it wasn't planned, yet again and Jake doesn't know yet.

I was late for a few weeks and feeling sick, so I had a feeling it could mean only one thing: pregnant. But then again, I thought I may not be pregnant despite the many signs I showed and just stressed because of all the wedding planning. So, to make sure, I took a test. That was when I knew for certain that I was indeed pregnant again. I didn't want to tell Jake or anyone else because I was worried about how he'd react because I'm not even 21 and having another baby. Yes, I'll be 21 by the time the next baby is here but I just felt like it was too soon to have another one because we decided to wait till at least 25 but now look. I plan on telling him when we come home from the honeymoon.

I take a prolonged sigh as I turn to the side and look at my reflection. I study myself in my wedding dress and smile at the thought of how in about forty minutes, I'll be officially Mrs. Campbell. I check my belly to make sure I'm still not showing because that's what I was worried about most: being fat on my wedding day. Goddammit, I had gotten rid of my baby fat ages ago and now I'm going to have it again. Just as I'm putting my hand on my belly to be absolutely sure I haven't developed a bump, my mum and bridesmaids enter. I panic and pretend to be brushing something off my dress in case they figure it out and I cough nervously.

"Don't worry, honey, you're as thin as a stick! You always have been! Even when you were pregnant, the only weight you put on was on your belly because of the bump. You lost it as soon as you had them! You're so lucky, honey, I wasn't like that after my pregnancies," my mum tells me. I sigh with relief of not being caught and figured out.

"Look at you now though, thin as hell!" I compliment her.

"Speaking of pregnancies," Emily starts and my stomach drops with worry. "When can we expect another baby Campbell? I know for sure that the twins want another sibling soon and it would be so cute to see knocked up Soph again! I love babies and baby bumps." I cough awkwardly and change the subject by asking who has the twins.

"Oh my god, are you pregnant, Soph?" Zoey asks frantically.

"God no!" I deny.

"You're the worst liar ever," Avril remarks which is true. Everyone can tell when I'm lying from my facial expression and tone of voice.

"No, I'm not! Now stop talking about this!" I plead, turning my face away from them or else they'll know for definite that I'm being dishonest. I turn my face to look at them because I get no reply and they all give me that knowing look that tells me that they know I'm lying. "You're all bitches," I mutter and they squeal loud and high, flinging their arms around me in a huge hug.

"How far along are you?" Sarah asks with curiosity.

"About ten weeks, I've known for about 4 though. Don't tell anyone! Ugh, no one was supposed to know!" I sigh with annoyance at them finding out.

"Does Jake know?" Emily questions.

"No, please, no one tell him yet," I beg.

"Sophia, he's the father of your children and unborn baby. He has to know, why are you hiding it from him? It will make his day even more special and perfect if you tell him today," Avril mentions.

"But I'm not even 21 yet and I'm pregnant with baby number three and unmarried. I'm scared that it's too soon. It is too soon, we were going to wait until at least 25," I explain.

"Aw but then the twins wouldn't be close to their age if you waited till 25!" Isabella points out.

"So, it wasn't planned again? Soph, have you ever heard of birth control?" Mum enquires.

"Of course but it doesn't seem to work for us. Please, guys, I'll tell Jake later on today, just please don't tell anyone else," I order.

"Soph, it doesn't matter how old you are and you're basically married, just give it about an hour! But no matter what your age, either way, you will still be the best mother ever in this world for them and any other babies," Emily assures.

"Whoa, slow down, definitely not having any more now for at least seven more years!" I protest.

"Oh shut up, you'll probably get pregnant again anyway with the amount of times you both do it!" Zoey declares, making us all laugh.

"Congratulations, honey," Avril squeals happily, followed by everyone else congratulating too. They throw their arms around me in a big group hug and place their hands on my belly.

"Aw, you're going to be big Soph again! How cute! I'm going to be an aunty again!" Sarah discloses.

"Please do not remind me of that, especially when it's my wedding day and I'm already feeling self-conscious enough," I groan. "I don't want a big bump and have to go through labour again!"

"You probably won't be as big as last time anyway because you were pregnant with twins before. As for the labour, every labour is different, so this time it might be so much quicker! You've ages before you've to be worrying about that though, so just be happy, you're getting married!" Mum grins. There's a knock on the door and my father enters, his jaw dropping when he looks at me.

"You are the most beautiful girl in this world, Soph, you've never looked so beautiful," he gasps.

"Thank you so much, Dad, you look very handsome yourself! Is it time?" I ask.

"Why thank you! And yes it is, my dear, are you ready?" he asks for confirmation.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I confirm. I turn around and take one last look in the mirror and twirl. "That's so fun to do," I confess and we all giggle. My mum starts tearing up as she watches me twirl and I catch her crying when I turn around, ready to leave. "God, Mum, the wedding hasn't even started yet!"

"I'm sorry, darling, you know me," she weeps, taking a tissue out of her purse and we chuckle at her while she wipes her eyes.

"Let's get this show on the road," Dad announces, opening out his arm for me to take.

"Yes, please," I agree with satisfaction, taking his arm. We exit the room and I hear the music start playing. All the bridesmaids and groomsmen wish me luck before they depart down the aisle. My bridesmaids are Avril, Sarah, Zoey, Isabella, my maid of honour is Emily and I'm not one for tradition, so my bridesmen are Taylor, Ty, Zach, Jayden and Jake's groomsmen were Alex, Austin, Brad, Bennett, Charlie, Danny, James, Liam and his best man was Cameron because they've known each other the longest. Luckily, our best of friends turned out 9 for both of us, so it made it fair. As well as that, we had our little children to be our ring boy and flower girl! I still can't believe we're really doing it, I was going to get married to the man I love any minute now.

"You look beautiful, princess, I'm so proud of you," my dad says to me, giving me his biggest smile.

"Thanks, Daddy, that means so much to me." As I finish that sentence, it was then our turns to walk down the aisle. I grip my father's arm and he gives me a supportive smile. I was so nervous but as soon as I saw Jake, the nervousness went away immediately. Jake's face lights up with the happiest smile I've ever seen and he stares at me with awe. My father kisses my cheek as he hands me to Jake and I see the tears stream down his face as he lets go. He then sits in the front row beside my Mum who was crying more than my dad. God, Mum! I'm glad to have such loving parents though.

"You look so amazingly beautiful and perfect," Jake whispers into my ear, then kisses my cheek. He holds my hand and takes my entire appearance in. "Breathtakingly perfect as ever." He strokes my cheek softly and gives me a gentle kiss on the lips. The ceremony begins and he never takes his eyes off me.

"We are gathered here today to join together Sophia Daniels and Jake Campbell in holy matrimony," the priest says. I can't stop smiling; I'm just about to marry the man I love. Time flies and then after we say our vows, it's my turn to say I do.

"I do," I respond and the priest asks Jake the same.

"I absolutely do," Jake agrees, with a huge, cute smile on his face. He looks so cute, hot and sexy in that suit. I really can't wait to rip it off of him later.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride," the priest announces. Jake takes me into his arms and kisses me. I deepen the kiss and we stand there for what felt like eternity just kissing. A round of applause breaks out as we kissed and we continue to make out which causes the applause and cheers to get louder along with some whistles.

"God, you two, get a room!" Brad teases and we pull back finally. I blush crimson and Jake chuckles at my rosy cheeks of embarrassment.

"Oh, don't worry, we've got a room back at the hotel and we'll use it," Jake smirks which makes more whistles happen and people to chuckle.

"Can we sleep in with you both tonight too?!" I hear Arabella beg.

"Um, Ari, I don't think you'll want to go in there, they won't be.....sleeping much," Zach stutters and everyone laughs which makes me go even more completely red! I've never been more embarrassed in my life.

"What else could they do?" Mason asks curiously.

"A lot of things," Danny grins, then winks at me. I bite my lip as I hold in laughter. After the perfect and memorable ceremony, we all make our way to the reception. During the ride there, Jake could not stop telling me how beautiful I was and telling me he loves me.

"Hello, beautiful wife," Jake greets, kissing my new ring, symbolising our eternal love for each other.

"I love that new title I own, keep calling me that, it sounds so amazing to hear," I request, giggling as he kisses my neck softly up to my jawline and up to my ear.

"My wife," he whispers in my ear when he reaches it. "You'll always be my baby too though. I'll always be calling you my baby and wife." I feel like telling him about the baby, I feel guilty not telling him after knowing for so long. Just as I'm about to let the words out, the car stops and we arrive at the hotel for the reception. Jake opens the door, taking my hand and helps me out of the car. He catches me by surprise and lifts me bridal style into the hotel. Everyone around us cheers and whistles.

"That's not supposed to happen now!" Taylor breaks in.

"We're not one for tradition anyway," Jake comments and we all chuckle. After a little chat with people, we go into the hall where we're having our meal and then dances. After the speeches are finished and it's time to make a toast, the waiter comes over and asks what I would like to drink.

"Water, please, thanks," I answer and everyone gives me a confused look.

"Someone's pregnant," Ty guesses and everyone bursts into gasps and squeals.

"Soph?!" Jake interjects, giving me a wondering look.

As everyone's about to give their congratulations, I interrupt, "I'm not, I just don't want to get drunk so I can enjoy not having a hangover the morning after my wedding when going on my honeymoon." Everyone lets out sad moans and my bridesmaids and mum give me disapproving looks for not admitting that I was.

"One drink won't do any harm. Come on, Granny, just have one, it's our wedding night and a time to celebrate!" Jake persuades.

"I'll be drinking tonight anyway with the champagne in our suite, so I don't want to overdo it," I lie.

"Spoil sport, cheers to the happy couple!" Jayden congratulates and we all clink glasses. However, I catch Jake glancing at me with suspicion every once in a while and so I just cough nervously while sipping my water. After the exquisite meal, I excuse myself to the bathroom, not realising that Jake has followed behind until I spot him in the mirror behind me.

"Jake! What the hell are you doing in the girls' bathroom; you're going to get in trouble! Get out!" I shout with shock.

"I just needed to talk to you in private," he explains, taking my hands. Now I'm really worried... What on earth is going on? I give him an engaged and intrigued look to continue. "Are you sure there's nothing you need to tell me? If there is, don't be afraid to tell me, I'll always be supportive."

"Are you calling me fat?" I enquire curiously.

"Of course not! Why?"

"You think I'm pregnant, hence, I'm fat."

"I do not think you're fat at all nor have I ever thought you were. You've always been skinny, too skinny! I just couldn't help but notice that you didn't have anything to drink back there and you never mentioned it to me before that you weren't going to drink until back in the suite. I didn't mean it in an insulting way; I just wanted to assure you that you can always tell me something like that if you ever had any worries or thoughts about it. Do you understand? It's just you're my wife and I want you to feel that you can tell me anything no matter how bad or good it is and still know that I'll always love you." I take a deep sigh and look to the ground. "What's wrong, sweetie?"

"I'm pregnant," I state. One of his hands let go off mine and he replaces it to my chin which he pushes up softly to make me look up at him. I study his huge grin and excited features and he wraps his arms around me, giving me a big, loving squeeze.

"I love you so much!" He lifts me off the ground bridal style once again and spins me around the bathroom. I giggle uncontrollably and after a few spins, beg him to stop because I felt a bit sick. "I'm so sorry; I should have been more thoughtful, especially with your morning sickness. Have you had morning sickness yet? How far along are you? Why didn't you tell me until now?! I would have wanted to be there when you found out."

"Whoa, hold up with all the questions, my brain can't process that quick! Yes I have had morning sickness but I've only gotten sick a few times. I'm ten weeks but I've only known four weeks and I didn't want to tell you when I had suspicions because I was scared of how you'd react. I'm really sorry; I should have told you sooner."

"Sophia, why would you be scared of telling me something like that? You told me you were before when we weren't even dating, so why be scared when you're married to me? I didn't get mad back then, so why should I get mad now when I'm even more in love with you?"

"Because I'm only 20 years old and I'm going to have three babies. Doesn't that thought scare you? That's going to be a handful! It's a handful already and there are only two toddlers at the moment! We're going to have to add an extra baby to that equation soon, imagine how difficult that's going to be."

"Please stop worrying, you've nothing to be scared about. I've always promised you that everything will work out and I'm going to keep it. I'm not going to leave you, that thought doesn't scare me, it makes me ecstatic! It sounds like a handful but we'll make it work, I know we can, I'll make sure it's capable to do. You have my utmost word that everything will be okay. I love you so much! Always tell me as soon as you suspect you are from now on! Is it just me who knows?"

"You, my Mum, Sarah, Emily, Isabella, Avril and Zoey know. They only found out today though because they kind of forced it out of me. I was going to tell you today, they made me realise that I had to tell you sooner rather than later. Thank you, Jakey, you're right, I shouldn't have been worried about telling you, everything is going to turn out great." I give him a huge kiss and he strokes my cheek during it. Sarah enters the bathroom and gasps at us.

"Jake, what the fuck are you doing in here for?! Get out of here; this is the girls' bathroom. What are you two doing, you've a bedroom upstairs for that stuff, you don't need to do it in a public area, anyone could have come in and caught you," she gives out and we chuckle.

"We weren't doing anything like that, Sarah, just celebrating," Jake explicates.

"Sure, says that guy who is lifting up his wife and kissing her. That wedding dress would have probably been off if I had come in two minutes later," she retorts and we laugh louder.

"Seriously, we weren't, he was just excited because I told him," I add.

"Awww, yay!" she exclaims, "I'm glad you took our advice and told him. Congratulations, big brother, you're going to be a daddy again! Congrats, again, Soph!" She flings her arms around us and Jake has to let me down so we can hug her properly and make it comfortable.

"Thanks, Sarah, and thank you, Soph, for telling me because it's made my day even more special and perfect. We should tell the others before we go off for our honeymoon tomorrow, everyone will get more excited and it will make the night even better," Jake suggests.

"No, let's wait until the 12 week scan, okay? Then we'll know that everything's okay," I proffer.

"Soph, nothing's wrong or going to happen, you have my word. That baby is safe and secure inside you, okay? Don't be worrying about that," Jake ensures as he and Sarah rub my arm supportively.

"I know but let's just wait, okay? Please, I'm not ready to tell people yet."

"Okay, baby, whatever you want. There's no pressure, we'll keep it a surprise for one day." I smile my thanks and kiss him happily. He looks down at my belly as his thumb delicately strokes it.

"This worry-guts was anxious about fitting in her dress this morning," Sarah chimes in.

"Aw, baby, no need to worry, you've probably a few weeks left until the bump develops. You're very skinny, don't get worried about your weight," Jake advises.

"I just really don't want to be fat me again, that was not a fun time," I admit, shuddering with exaggeration at the memory.

"Well, I found it very sexy and cute, so I can't wait to see you be big again," Jake confesses, poking my nose and then placing both his hands on my belly simultaneously.

"You two need to leave, I came in here to go toilet and now I can't hold it in any longer, so leave because I don't want either of you hearing me pee," Sarah orders and we chuckle as we scurry out of the bathroom like little children.

James' POV:

As I make my way over to get another drink with my mum, we notice Soph and Jake enter back into the hall as they giggle crazily. I really do not want to know what they were doing. My mum starts giggling also which causes me to turn my head to look at her with suspicion.

"What are you giggling about?" I ask curiously.

"Nothing," she says but I can see the smile still on her face which leads me to believe she's lying.

"Mum, seriously, you're freaking me out, what are you so happy for?"

"Don't tell anyone but you're going to be an uncle again," she whispers at first but gets louder with each word from excitement.

"Zach or Soph?!" I question. Why did no one tell me?! How long have I been left in the dark?

"Soph!" Mum beams and then squeals.

"Seriously, again?! How do you know for sure? She denied it earlier, Mum, she just doesn't want to get drunk, that's all."

"No, she told us when she was getting ready this morning. She was lying today because she hadn't told Jake yet and she wanted to tell him on her own accord."

"She never tells me anything! Who's us?"

"Sarah, Isabella, Emily, Avril, Zoey and I."

"She told my own girlfriend before me? Well, I know who I'm telling last when Izzy and I have a baby."

"Well, being honest, she didn't technically tell us, we kind of forced it out of her. You should go over to her now and tell her that you know. I hope she doesn't get mad at me, I just couldn't hold it in. Don't tell anyone, it's a surprise!"

Sophia's POV:

As Jake goes to get the kids, James makes his way over to me. He gives me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Congratulations on both things, I'm very happy and proud of you. You look absolutely beautiful, it's sad seeing my sister all grown up," he notes with a sigh.

"What do you mean by both things?"

"You know," he winks.

"What...?" I stare at him with uncertainty as I really have no idea what he is on about.

"Don't play dumb with me, you know! And don't worry, I won't tell anyone, your secret's safe with me. It's nice to know that you couldn't even tell your brother before your friends though again." And it dawns on me what he's on about. How did he find out that I'm pregnant? I'm going to kill whoever told him.

He places his hand on my belly as he says, "You really think you could have hid it from me?" I automatically pull his hand off me straight away before anyone can notice.

"James, stop, people are around and someone could've saw that! Shh, we don't speak of this here and you know I would have told you before them but they figured it out, I'm sorry!"

"It's okay, I know. I'm just so surprised you already are but fuck timing, you and Jake are naturals. The twins are going to be so excited!"

"I don't know, they might get jealous."

"They won't at all. I mean, of course it'll be new to them but they'll get used to the change soon and they'll be wanting them to grow up fast, so that they can play with them."

"I sure hope so."

"You're such a worrier, calm down and be happy. It's your wedding day and you're going to be a mother again and have such a cute bump again, I bet you've missed it," he jokes with sarcasm and we laugh.

"You know for a fact that I never will miss me that size but I probably won't be as big as before because it was twins last time."

"You never know, could be twins again," he smirks and nudges my arm as he winks.

"I'd actually kill him if it was again," I say through clenched teeth.

"Calm down, no more worrying, we don't want you in hospital like last time," he worries, rubbing my shoulder to calm me. I spot Jake and the twins walking towards us, so we quickly change subject as to not let the twins overhear.

"I still don't know why I can't sleep with you Mommy," Mason pouts with disappointment.

"You'll find out when you're older, you see your father and I want...some....alone bonding time," I stutter and Jake and James laugh. That was the best excuse I could think off.

"God, my little sis is married," James sighs, tears starting to well in his eyes as he clutches me in a hug.

"Don't you cry too! Mum, Dad and the girls cried enough today!" I insist. Earlier on, my parents and my friends were crying, I'm shocked that my brother has too! I'll be even more shocked if Zach started crying after.

"What, me, cry? I'm a man, men don't cry," he coughs, wiping his face, so Jake hands him a tissue. "Oh shut up. I'll be back in a minute." All of us burst out laughing as James walks off with shame. What can I say; my family were cry-babies, especially me. After a little catching up and chatting with friends and family, the DJ announces us for our first dance. Our first song that we danced to the night of the party the twins were conceived and the song Jake played on the night he proposed, comes on overhead throughout the whole dancehall. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus. That song will forever have so many good memories attached to it and now we have another memory to remember it for. It felt like the perfect song for our first dance.

"Time for our first dance, my lovely wife," Jake purrs. Wife, I still can't believe it. I take his hand and we walk onto the dance floor. I wrap my arms around Jake's neck as he places his hands on my waist. We get lost in each other's eyes and I take in every detail of my very handsome and sexy husband's face.

"I love you so much," Jake grins.

"I love you more."

"Not possible," he denies and we kiss deeply. The moment lasts for what feels like forever. When our song ends, others come onto the dancefloor and dance also. As I look around the room, I see all the people I love, except for that one other person I love who is growing inside me. I really do not want the day to end. It is definitely one of my favourite moments in life.

*Six week's later.*

Today we're going to a dinner with all our closest friends and family members because it'll be the first time since our honeymoon that we get to see each other altogether. We're going to announce the news tonight and Jake is really excited to let everyone know. We had the 12 week scan four weeks ago and everything is great but I didn't feel ready to tell everyone, so we waited another four weeks to tell them. After parking in the parking lot, Jake rubs my bump that's developed and leans down to give it a kiss.

"Let's go tell everyone about you, little baby! They might already guess from how big you are making Mummy," Jake teases, poking my bump.

"It's not that big, right?" I say nervously as I look down at my strapless, fitted dress. I picked a really bad day to wear something fitted.

"It's definitely noticeable; your dress shows it off really well too. It's so cute, sweetie! They're going to guess it straight away I bet because the last time most of them saw you; you were the size of a pin like on our wedding day and honeymoon photos."

"They won't guess because that's rude. For all they know, I could be just fat."

"This is round though, fat wouldn't be like this. They'll know, Soph, they know what you look like when you're pregnant." I sigh with annoyance, I really don't know if I'm going to be able to tell them.

"Maybe we should tell them a different day," I propose.

"Why are you getting nervous? Everyone's going to be thrilled for us!"

"But we're only just married and I'm only going to be 21 when they're born. I'll have three kids at the age of 21, I don't think that they'll be too impressed!"

"Sophia, they're our friends and family, they're going to be nothing other than thrilled and excited and support us no matter what. They love the twins so much, of course they want more grandchildren and nieces and nephews."

"You're right; I'm being silly as always. Let's go in and tell them the news! Thank you so much, Jake, for everything. You really are able to make me feel so much better."

"I'm just doing my job," he smiles and kisses me as he rubs my belly one more time. We get out of the car and walk hand in hand to the restaurant where we meet up with the others.

"I love the dress," Emily adores, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Thanks, I love yours too!"

Zoey gives me a hug next and whispers into my ear, "And the bump is adorable!" I blush and giggle with her. After all the welcoming, complimenting and compliments, we sit down for our meal.

"Are the twins still excited for the zoo?" James enquires.

"Yes, they can't wait to go to it for the first time with their uncle!" I answer.

"Arabella wants to see the flamingos the most and Mason wants to see the alligators!" James finishes.

"Ara's such a little girly girl and Mace is so manly and boyish," Cameron declares.

"Yeah, they're exact opposites but that's what makes them so perfect to look after because you get to try everything," Avril explains.

"Like you get to play both dress up and dolls and football and cars," Isabella adds. Jake looks at me as if to say it's the best time to announce it but I shake my head.

"What's going on with you two? Are we keeping secrets over there?" Jayden notices as he looks at us sceptically.

"No-o," I stammer which causes everyone to turn their heads to me.

"What's wrong, Soph?" Bennett asks.

"Nothing, nothing, now let's get our drinks!" I change subject quickly. When the waiter comes to Jake, he whispers in my ear if I want water or a soft drink.

"Coke, please," I decide.

"Two cokes, please," Jake orders, squeezing my hand and the waiter walks away to get them.

"Are you both alcoholics or something? Why the absence of alcohol lately?" Brad questions.

"Just not into it anymore," Jake lies.

"What about you?" Danny asks, referring to me. "What's your excuse?"

"The same reason," I lie also, then take a sip of my coke that the waiter lays on the table, never letting my eyes wander off the table.

"You're totally pregnant," Charlie remarks, making me choke on my swallow. My choking delays the gasps of Charlie's statement. Jake pats my back frantically and everyone asks if I'm okay.

"Yeah, yeah, I just didn't expect Charlie to say that," I cough.

"Is it true? You haven't denied it yet," Alex mentions. I look over to Jake and he gives me a pleading gaze to tell then, so I sigh.

"Maybe," I disclose, causing everyone to gasp and the girls to giggle and squeal.

"Sophia Campbell! How dare you not tell me this! Since when?" Zach demands to know.

"Oh my god, congratulations!" Maria, Jake's step-mum lilts.

"The twins are going to be so happy and excited. Do they know?" Natalie, his mum, asks, followed by question after question from everyone else.

After getting bombarded with questions, congratulations and awes, Jake speaks up, "Calm down, people, we can only answer one question at a time." We all chuckle and I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders for telling everyone else.

"I asked first!" Zach reminds.

"Well, I wanted to keep it private for a while until I knew everything was okay and nothing would happen. I'm sorry, I would have told you sooner," I say.

"Sooner? How far along are you?" Taylor asks.

"She's 16 weeks," Sarah responds for me with glee.

"How would you know?!" Zach wonders.

"She kind of told Isabella, Sarah, Emily, Zoey, Avril and I six weeks ago at the wedding and I told James before the dancing started," Mum admits sheepishly.

"Oi, you should have told me instead of James, she's my daughter too!" Dad scolds.

"And me! Why only tell one brother and not the other?" Zach whines.

"That's one powerful sperm you have, Jake," Austin jests and we all burst out laughing.

"Yay, more babies! I bags on being the godfather this time!" Ty interrupts.

"Hunter is going to be so excited for another playmate. Hopefully it's a girl though, so Ari can have someone to play with," Liam comments.

"You finally had the twins at an age where they weren't crying anymore and now you'll have a baby who will be crying a lot," Tom, Jake's dad laughs. Oh, the irony.

"We'll all help though," Jayden assures, stroking my hand and squeeze it back with gratitude. "Hey, wait, I just realised you got pregnant before the honeymoon, getting pregnant is something that should happen after a honeymoon, not before!"

"They were never ones to wait anyway, I made a bet with Bennett that they'd get pregnant again within two years and he said three years, so I guess I owe him 10 pounds," Alex chuckles, handing the money over to him.

"Hey, you shouldn't make bets on me getting pregnant! That's mean! I should be getting some of that money for being the deal!" I retort and we all chuckle. After having a fun and amazing night with everyone, Jake and I drive back home. The guys persuade us to tell the twins tonight and I'm actually really nervous about it but Jake said it's going to be fine. After paying the babysitter, I get cold feet and pull Jake into our bedroom, so I can confer with him in private. "I don't know anymore. I'm scared they'll be jealous, a baby will make things so much different for them," I whisper, so they can't hear from outside the door, "We're going to be so much busier and we won't have as much time for them as we do now."

"They won't be jealous, they'll be thrilled. I can imagine their happy and excited faces already. Don't worry, sweetie."

"You're probably right. I know you said not to say this anymore but thank you. Come here." I wrap my arms around him and peck him quickly on the lips. We depart the bedroom and the kids run up too us with glee. Their faces light up with happiness and they grip our legs tight in a hug. Hopefully they're this happy when we tell them about the new baby.

"Babies, bed time!" Jake commands, lifting them both up and carrying them to their bedrooms.

"No!" they protest.

"Okay, instead we can tell you what we've wanted to talk to you about today. Let's put your pjs on first and then we can all snuggle up together." The twins shout with excitement and scream, "hooray" in his arms. He puts Mason and Arabella on the ground and Mason scurries off to his bedroom to get dressed with Jake following behind and Arabella drags me to her room to let me dress her. I'm so shocked at how quick my kids are developing. I help her into her pyjamas and then I brush her teeth.

"You'll be able to get into your pjs yourself soon," I note, playing with her hair. She smiles and I finish brushing her teeth as Mason runs in dressed in his pjs with Jake behind him.

"Done!" Mason exclaims.

"You need your teeth brushed and then you will be done," I remind him. He pouts and I do his teeth next while Arabella watches us while sitting on her father's lap on her bed. "Now we're all ready," I say when everything is finished. I scoop them up into my arms and carry them to my bedroom while they giggle loudly. They love when we all sleep in the same bed together as a family. I lay them on my bed and they crawl under our covers.

"Are you sure that you should have lifted them up like that?" Jake asks with concern.

"I'm okay, Jakey, please stop worrying, I'm able to hold the babies, nothing bad will happen. I'm just getting into my pyjamas now, be right back." He nods and I go to the bathroom to change. I take my shoes, jeans and shirt off, leaving myself in my underwear. I notice my big bump in the mirror and worry the twins will figure it out, so I grab one of Jake's shirts and pull it over me. My bump sticks out from the shirt and I smile at it, running a soft stroke over it. I re-enter the bedroom, finding Jake with his shirt off and pyjama pants on with one arm wrapped around each twin on either side of him.

"Come on, Mummy!" Arabella calls, patting a space beside her for me to lie next to her.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I get into bed beside them and she rests her head against my side and I feel loved. "I love you, babies."

"I love you too," they both repeat, getting onto me, so they can kiss me goodnight.

"Whoa, be careful with mummy's belly," Jake warns as he notices them sit on it. All that weight can't be good for the baby, so Jake lifts them off me.

"Why can't we sit on you, Mummy?" Mason demands to know.

"Listen, babies, we need to tell you something and then you'll understand why. Mummy is getting bigger and you can't sit on her belly because there's a little baby growing inside her. You're going to be having a new little brother or sister and you can't sit on them, it could harm them," Jake explains.

"A baby!" Arabella shouts with glee.

"Yes," I giggle from her reaction. They hug me tight and I kiss them on the top of their heads. "Do you want another sister or brother?"

"Yes! I want a boy," Mason comments.

"And I want a girl," Arabella declares.

"Well, it can only be a boy or a girl unless they're twins again but that's doubtful," Jake surmises. The twins then go to hug Jake next.

"Daddy," they squeal with delight, hugging him close.

"Hey, babies, Daddy loves you," he whispers softly to them. They smile and kiss him on the cheek each. Mason and Arabella place their heads on his chest and he puts his arms around them while they snuggle into him. Jake places his hand nearest to me on my belly and gives it a loving, tender caress. He pulls me into the cuddle and we share a family cuddle in the bed. God I love my kids and husband so much. I kiss both of the twins' heads and then Jake kisses my head. After a few moments of unbelievable, amazing hugging, I smile with satisfaction and tackle the twins with multiple kisses. They giggle happily and I start tickling them and Jake joins in.

"Stop, Mummy and Daddy, stop!" they beg, laughing their heads off. We eventually stop and chuckle to ourselves and I'm interrupted by the twins poking my belly.

"Don't annoy the baby," I chuckle, gazing down at them.

"Come on, bed time," Jake proclaims, turning the light off and resting his head on the pillow. "Do you want to say goodnight to the baby?" After they shout a yes, Jake takes one of their hands each and places them on my round bump. They give it a little feel and were quite awestruck with wonder at how round and hard it was.

"Night, night, little baby," Mason whispers to them before kissing my belly. Arabella does the same and then they give me and Jake a kiss goodnight.

"Might I say, you look oh so very sexy in my shirt," Jake purrs in my ear and I feel butterflies and chills go through me. He leaves his hand on my belly during the whole night and I feel those familiar tingles. "I love you all so much."

"We love you all too, so much more," I answer.

"Again, that is not physically possible." A smile manifests onto my face and I lay my hand onto his. I cannot wait for this baby and all the future memories we're going to make. I'm the luckiest girl in this world for getting Jake and having the most amazing children in this world. I have no regrets, just gratitude for that party Jake had or else I wouldn't be here today with the best things I've ever received.

Well, hello, everyone, as you can see, it's longer than usual. But that's because this is the last chapter... Yes, I know, very unexpected. You probably hate me for finishing the series. I hope you all forgive me! I know I promised to update sooner but my father died and I didn't feel up to writing at all, let alone doing anything else. But now it's finally here and I'm glad I didn't take longer because I hate delaying things and disappointing people, especially readers.

However, yes this is the last chapter to THIS series but I have a sequel for this book. Therefore, it does contain some of the same characters, but a different plot. Well, not much of a different plot as it does involve teen pregnancy again but with the daughter. If you do not want to read, that's okay, but it isn't the same plot as this book, so if you want to read it, that would be great!

I do want to know one thing though. I was thinking of posting the sequel here and continue it on, so people can find it easier or I could just start it as a new book, but some people may not find it as that happened before a few years ago where I had a sequel to a book and some people's devices would make it unable for them to find it. So, please let me know in the comments if you just want me to start it as a new book that you find yourself or continue it on here to make it easier to find. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide as I have no problem with either option; I just want what you all prefer. BUT I am uploading the first chapter of the sequel to this book, so you can read it and see if it's something you'd want to continue reading, but then if you all decide that you want the squeal made into a new book then I'll upload the first chapter ALSO to the new book.

Thanks for reading, everyone! I really hope you've enjoyed this story; I've enjoyed writing it and receiving comments, votes, messages and follows because of this story! I would like to thank each and every one of you for reading, anyone who voted, anyone who commented, anyone who added it to their library, anyone who followed, and even anyone who just read one chapter or line of the whole story. I would to like to thank anyone who read it all the way through! I'm grateful for that and for all of the rest of you! Well, this is it, I think! That's all I have to say! I'm sorry if I have left anything out! I'll add things in if I remember anything important! Please vote, comment, follow and check out all my other stories! You might enjoy them! There's:

- A Chosen Mate (Romance, Werewolf.)

- You're My Mate. (Romance, Werewolf.)

- The Boy Next Door. (Romance, Teen Pregnancy.)

I'm in the middle of starting new stories also, so I will update this list as time goes by and I upload them! This is goodbye! Thank you all again for all the reads! It means so much to me! I love you all! Have a great day! :)

Bye! I'll see you all when I upload the chapter to the sequel in about a week!

- SapphireFox.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 865 28
One night can change your life forever. As for Sophia a lot of challenges came as soon as she found out she was pregnant. What happens when she tells...
4.9M 56.6K 33
Nicole, a.k.a skinny legs or virgin pants, was never really into Lucas Anderson. The guy who scored with every girl, every girl loving him while he j...
83.4K 2.7K 30
✨now with a new cover ✨ Zoe Grey wasn't the party type...but her best friend Angie was. Little did Zoe know that going to a party with her best frien...
1.4K 119 20
One plane ride could change your life. SOPHIA RANDALL likes her routines. She plans everything, down to the very last second. And Sophia is content t...