88 Days (HUNHAN){BOYXBOY}

By krisdmcb

Its a love between life and death [88 Days (HUNHAN)] BOYXBOY More

Prologue
HE'S GONE?!
Sehun's Message
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Christmas Special/Day 5
Day 8
{Important} Author's Note
Day 9
Goodbye Oh Sehun.. (1)
Special Chapter ;)
Goodbye Oh Sehun (2)
Day 10
Day 15
Day 19
LUHAN'S CONDITION
Day 30-40
Day 41-45/Luhan's rehab
Day 46-50[a better luhan]
Day 51
Answers
Day 52
Where's Luhan?
LUHAN? LUHAN! (part 1)
Luhan? LUHAN! (Part 2)
Day 65
Day 70
Day 75
Sequel?/Author's Note
Day 80
Day 81
Day 82
Day 83
Day 84
Day 85
Day 86
CLARIFICATIONS
Day 87
Until we meet again[EDITED]
Clarifications [Again :(]
Day 88
Epilogue
FIFTEEN DAYS
YOUR ENDINGS

Truth

2.4K 153 13
By krisdmcb

LUHAN'S POV

I roamed around the streets to find a quiet place to think. I know Baek's weakness, their weakness. And since he hesitates to give me the answer, i was forced to use his weakness against him. Me, leaving. I'm not really leaving... yet. As I said, i won't leave until i find answers. And i'm 100% sure that they're trying to find me right now. Specially baek.

I walked and walked until i reached the park. I sat on the swing letting my thoughts fly..

Why did Sehun ever keep such thing from me? Am I not trustworthy? I know he kept those just because he doesn't want me to worry... But keeping those kinds of things from me will only make me worry more. Ugh! Sehun why did you do this?!

Its still my fault though... If only i've told him sooner...

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I kept on driving through every place i knew luhan would run to. I drove to the cemetery, where Sehun is buried, first. And thank goodness he wasn't there!

I drove to the Han River and he wasn't there either, I even drove past the ice cream shop, searched a small mall, passed by a convenience store and still haven't found him. There's only one place i haven't been to. The park.

KRIS' POV

We quickly ran out the studio the minute Baekhyun ended the call. Chanyeol was nothing but a panicked mess searching for the car keys in his bag. We three are the ones Sehun trusted to protect Luhan to never let any danger touch him, to never let him follow Sehun. Right now, we're slowly failing our responsibilities and if Luhan does what we think he'll do, we'll just let Sehun down, even in the afterlife... I know he'll be happy with Luhan again but the thought of us, wasting his trust will always be there. and we cannot let Sehun down anymore.

We've let him down before... when we accidentally slip his illness to our manager. He asked us to keep it a secret yet we let our manager to find out about it..

We're near the park right now. This is the first place that luhan could go to when he needs alone time. I know because i once saw him here, crying after he and Sehun had an argument.

Luckily, we saw him there. I saw Baek's car arriving too. Perfect.

LUHAN's POV

I kept myself drowned in thoughts only to be taken back to reality by noise..

"LUHAN!" Someone or some group started calling me. I went to look at where the sound came from and i saw Baek, Yeol and Kris running to me.

"Yah! You made us worried!!" Baekhyun said as he playfully punched my shoulder.

I pretended hurt and glared at him. "I wouldn't have done that if you gave me what i want earlier."

"B-but y-you can't know it y-" Baekhyun stuttered, only to be cut by Kris.

"What exactly did you want?" Kris asked.

"What REALLY happened to Sehun and what's this illness he was talking about." I said, emphasizing the word 'really' and shoving Sehun's diary entry to their faces.

Chanyeol let out a long sigh before looking at Kris and Baek then to me.

"Hyung, Sehun asked us to do a very important task before he passed." He started. Baek nudged him, his wide eyes telling him not to say something.

"Tsk. Nothing will happen if we let him know, he deserves to know anyways." Kris said.

"Ugh, fine. where do you want to start?" Baek asked.

"Continue from Chanyeol's" I answered.

"Sehun knew his time is coming near, and he wasn't even planning suicide yet that time, so he asked us to take care of you, protect you and stop you from doing dangerous things when he's gone." Chanyeol started again.

"You did notice Sehun avoiding you whenever he's not really feeling good right? And if you go near and ask him he'll always say 'i'm fine hyung, don't worry' when he's clearly not right?" Baekhyun asked. I nodded in return.

"See, when you were gone to promote in China, he experienced a level 10 migraine and fell unconscious so we rushed him immediately to the hospital. He was unconscious for two days. Those were the days wherein EXO-M was really busy promoting, schedule here, there, everywhere. So we weren't able to tell you. The doctor said his findings on Sehun three days later since they did further more tests. They found out a tumor on Sehun's brain. He can go through surgery, yes but its a big risk to take plus Sehun was already sick that time, his body is weak and the tumor is located at the inner-most sensitive part of his brain.." Baek added.

I froze. I never thought about this, the first thought i had when i saw his diary entry is that he had a serious disease but i didn't know it was THIS serious!

"Because of that, the doctor warned him about his life span." Chanyeol said.

"He had 5 months to live..." Baek trailed off.

"And when was the last time we promoted in China?" Kris asked.

My eyes got wide in shock.

"6 months ago..." I answered.

"Exactly. and its been a month and a half since sehun's death right?" Baek said.

"That's another thing we hid from you. other than his tumor, He had chronic neck pains, which only added pain..." Kris started.

"The day he committed suicide was the exact day he was about to leave us. We left early in the morning of that day right? We accompanied him to the hospital that time. He had so much pain he can't bear it. Half of the members woke up from his screams, we three assured them that it was alright, the rest of you are very deep sleepers. We went to the hospital and yes, the doctors confirmed it was his last day. He wanted to be outside so we let him be." Chanyeol added.

"Though we never thought he'll commit suicide, we kinda had the idea so we followed him around but when he saw us, he just broke down and that's where our plan comes up." Kris said.

I cringed at the word plan. Nevertheless, i kept on listening.

"He doesn't want to tell you about his illness even on his last day. He made it look like suicide-" Baek said but i cut him off

"That's impossible, i saw a video!" I protested.

"That was edited. The suicide part was edited, That was made for fun last year. We only filmed the message for you part." Baek continued.

"Even until his last day he thought of you." Chanyeol added.

"And i kind off slipped and told him about your feelings but he never believed me because of your confusing actions." Kris confessed.

"YOU WHAT?!"

He just scratched his nape and looked down. Yes, he was the first one i told or found out i had feelings for Sehun.

"And if you're thinking on how he got a broken neck, sliced wrists and marks, his neck wasn't broken, he really did sliced them, he made the marks. But the main cause of his death was really his illness. I'm gonna say sorry to Sehunnie later because he really asked us to keep all of this a secret but we all know that you have the rights to know about this." Baek finished.

"And Luhan hyung? Sehun trusted us to stop you from doing dangerous things to yourself but you know that we cannot stop or watch you every second of the day so please cooperate with us, we cannot let Sehun down this time." Chanyeol reminded.

"Plus, Sehunnie only wants you to be happy and you should be now okay? He's in a better place now, watching over you and protecting you." Kris added.

I'm thankful for them, I'm so happy i have them as friends. I'm blessed to have them.

"Thank you." I started. "Thank you for telling me the truth, Thank you for always being here for me, I promise, I won't let you guys let Sehun down this time. I only want his happiness too and if me being happy would make him happy then so be it. With you guys around, I won't have a hard time being happy." I added.

They all smiled at me and hugged me.

"Come in guys, let's go home, Its getting late already~" Baek said as he pulled away from the hug.

"We'll go by your car baek, Manager-hyung took our car home hahaha" Chanyeol laughed.

And with that, we walked to baek's car and went home. It was a noisy trip home since Kris was the one who drove, not Baek or Yeol so yep. I'll never regret having them as my friends ever.

At least now my mind is at peace... I'll see Sehunnie soon..

--
19 chapters left~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 2.5K 32
[CHANSOO] [BAEKCHEN] [SEXING] [XIUHAN] [TAEKAI]
342K 13.1K 72
This was done almost 3 years ago (2012) but after much consideration I decided to post it online. This is my very first YAOI fic and if you are not a...
116K 4K 50
I'm in love.. with you.
20.3K 290 30
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ MAY CONTAIN SMUT AND STUFF!!!!! *note the word may*