ABO Lop-Eared Guard (abo垂耳执事)

By Shizakiraa

[Highlight Mine Sweeping: ABO/Slag Attack/Gou Xue/Birth/Wife Pursue Crematorium/Cub Autistic Stem/Unconventio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 56

820 7 0
By Shizakiraa

"Don't fight with them unless necessary." Lu Shang Jinsai gave him an injection, rolled up his sleeves and injected himself, "Hurry up."

    "What is this?"

    "My dad's serum."

    Chameleon The omega gland serum, after injection, can shield heat sensation, gait detection and monitoring, but cannot shield the human eye.

    Xia Jingtian was stunned for a moment, and gave himself an injection neatly.

    "The effect can only last for one hour, and within half an hour you must pass through the three detection doors leading to the underground freezer." Lu Shangjin put on finger-prick gloves with anesthesia needles, and turned down the stairs lightly, "Go and take the patrol on the left. The team is transferred, and I'll open the door."

    "copythat~" Xia Jingtian pursed his lips and knocked on the earphone, then turned down the stairs from the other direction, and landed silently, like a big cat foraging.

    Lu Shangjin pressed his temple and quickly approached the thermal detection door.

    Avoiding the patrols attracted by the movement made by Xia Jingtian, Lu Shangjin pried open the front cover of the access control lock, gently opened the line, activated the limit vision of J1 ability, the pupils of the right eye converged, and then used a fine needle to open a few tiny contacts.

    The detection door slowly rose to the top and then closed immediately. Lu Shangjin closed the front cover of the access control lock and walked in.

    When the detection door was less than half a meter near the ground, he was charged. Xia Jingtian rolled in, got up and adjusted his body armor: "Hey, are you going to keep me outside?"

    "It's dangerous inside." Lu Shangjin frowned. , walking forward.

    The whole row on the right side is a closed laboratory, and on the left side are neatly arranged squares with open ventilation doors, and there are about a dozen through turns.

    A stench permeated the corridor quietly.

    Xia Jingtian turned around and glanced behind him, and Lu Shangjin squatted down to unlock the second combination lock.

    The sound of the metal touching the ground was slowly approaching, Xia Jingtian was suddenly vigilant, turned around quickly, picked up the M16 and loaded it, squatted and glanced around, no one was there.

    "Come on, someone seems to be here." Xia Jingtian rolled her fingertips into cold sweat.     Lu Shangjin's right eye had a

    translucent blue nictitating membrane due to frequent use, and his fingertips carefully moved the fine needle that was inserted into the circuit, and said in a low voice, "I'm already very fast."

Xia Jingtian breathed lightly, put his index finger on the trigger, and licked his lips, "What if there is a firefight with PBB?"     "Your glandular pheromone DNA will be blacklisted. The gland hunters can get your bounty notice, and you can only escape in all corners until you are confirmed to die."     Lu Shangjin focused on unlocking: "Do you regret it?"     "My brother said, the peony flower will die." Xia Jingtian slowly He sighed and listened carefully to the surroundings.     Lu Shangjin stopped talking.     But I don't think his brother meant that.     The slight sound of metal hitting the ground slowly approached.     Click, click.     In a hurry and slow, like a dormant beast approaching, wandering out of sight of its prey.     Lu Shangjin also heard the movement, and a layer of sweat oozes from his fingertips, but the movements on his hands can no longer be fast, and the slightest carelessness will trigger the alarm.     "He's here." Xia Jingtian gritted his teeth, the T-shirt clinging to the body armor was soaked in cold sweat and stuck on his back.     There was something in the shadows at the end of the corridor approaching the two of them, and suddenly, a steel claw was exposed to the light.     Immediately after, it came out and let out a low roar.     A semi-mechanical dog with a tempered glass sheath on the back of its neck, half a German shepherd, and its limbs and jaws are all special machines.     A tempered glass shield on the back of the neck is filled with culture medium, and a single isolated human gland is beating slowly in the culture medium.     "Fuck." Xia Jingtian froze for a moment, "Gog, Lu Shangjin, dog Lu Shangjin."

    The cyborg dog opened its sharp steel teeth and rushed over, and the detection door finally rose slowly. Lu Shangjin dragged Xia Jingtian and rolled in while opening a narrow gap. Xia Jingtian pressed the detection door with ten times the gravity with both hands. There was a muffled sound of hitting the wall outside the door, followed by the sound of dog paws scratching the door.

    "..." Xia Jingtian's heartbeat was extremely fast, and he turned around in relief.

    Lu Shangjin took out two silenced pistols from his tactical belt, turned them around in his palms, put the safety against his shoulder straps, and pointed his hands straight ahead.

    A dozen of the same mechanical dogs approached fiercely with saliva.

    "????" Xia Jingtian slammed his back against the door.

    "Have you ever fought?" Lu Shangjin asked with a frown.

    "Of course." Xia Jingtian swallowed hard, picked up the M16 and leaned against Lu Shangjin's side, "The last time I was in a double row with my roommate in an Internet cafe last month.

    "

    A human gland is installed on the back of the neck of each mechanical dog. The gland and the mechanical linkage act as a driving force. The powerful hind legs slam on the ground, and the steel teeth like a meat grinder are arranged in the mouth, which can be bitten in one bite. Broken thighs.

    Lu Shangjin raised his hand and shot, and the vicious dog that rushed over was hit by the bullet in the forehead and fell out in the opposite direction.

    The Xia Jing Sky Spear is loaded with a special gravity bullet. The rate of fire becomes low but silent. The gravity bullet is filled with the unique J1 energy of the cougar. As soon as it enters the body, it immediately strengthens the gravity by a hundred times, and sucks the mechanical dog to the ground. Fall into a pit.

    The mechanical dog whose head was broken slowly stood up.

    Lu Shangjin took a step back and looked at the dozen or so vicious dogs resurrected on the ground in surprise.

    "..."

    The glands in the bulletproof culture hood at the back of the neck throbbed, one of them swooped over, Lu Shangjin avoided it, and his forearm restrained its neck.

    "Uh." Lu Shangjin roared in pain.

    A bloody thorn was stabbed out of the forearm, and this mechanical dog exploded with sharp thorns all over. The back of the neck culture hood was actually equipped with a J1 porcupine alpha gland, and its biological characteristics were grafted onto the experimental German Shepherd.

    Lu Shangjin struggled to get out his pistol and fired five shots at the culture hood. The glands were smashed to pieces, and the dog fell off Lu Shangjin's body.

    Lu Shangjin bit the bandage and skillfully restrained the wound: "The main driving force is the glands."

    Xia Jingtian simultaneously shook off the two cyborg dogs on his body, turned over and jumped into the experimental cabinet, turned his head and fired bursts of bullets, aiming at the artificial glands in the back of his neck. body.

    Lu Shangjin threw the pistol, jumped against the wall, climbed on the steel ceiling diffuser with one hand, took the awm from behind, carried the heavy gun, and squinted at the artificial glands on the back of the necks of several vicious dogs.

    With each explosion, one of the cultivation hoods shattered, and with the destruction of the main driving force, several mechanical dogs were all incapacitated.

    Lu Shangjin let go of his hand and fell to the ground to take a breath.

    Then he squatted down and carefully examined the scattered corpses.

    "A new type of weapon...?" Xia Jingtian opened the body for examination, and the broken human glands fell to the ground. There were alphas and omegas, and they were all J1.

    "Aren't those missing high-level omegas brought here to do experiments?" Xia Jingtian pressed his suffocated chest, and nausea rushed from his feet to his throat.

    Lu Shangjin took the muzzle of the gun and opened the head of one of the mechanical dogs, and found that the eyes had been replaced with artificial eyes, and the pupils were flickering with the electronic shimmer of the monitor.

    "I was discovered." Lu Shangjin's heart sank.

    There is only one last door left, how can you be willing to give up now, this opportunity is missed, and it will be difficult to get stem cell samples in the future.

    I can only gamble, whether Lu Rin's security team arrives first, or whether he gets the things first.

    At the same time, the whereabouts of the two had been sent back to Lu Rin's monitoring station by the monitor mounted on the dog.

    In the swivel chair in the main control room, Lu Rin quietly watched the picture passed on the surveillance screen.

    He pondered a little and flipped a few buttons.

    "You're here. He will be very happy when our family is reunited."

    Entering the PBB underground space through the third detection door, the huge dome is full of passages, Lu Shangjin received Bi Ruijing's pointing signal, and found a relative Safe way to freezer.

    Xia Jingtian followed with his pocket in his pocket, occasionally glanced at Lu Shangjin's forearm that had been penetrated by the spikes, and restrained him hastily with a hemostatic bandage, barely allowing the seeping blood to leave traces on the ground.

    Lu Shangjin was expressionless, occasionally reminding Xia Jingtian to pay attention to his feet and not touch the anti-intrusion laser.

    "It will cut off your foot in 0.01 seconds."

    "I don't have your eyes, so I can't see it." Xia Jingtian raised his foot with difficulty, stepped on the place where Lu Shangjin walked and followed.

    Unexpectedly, the security system was not triggered along the way, and the door of the freezer was easily opened.

    Lu Shangjin glanced at the indoor space, and a cold air rushed towards him.

    The endless tens of thousands of battery-shaped heat preservation test tubes are evenly distributed on the freezing table, densely and evenly stacked, and each tube of stem cells shows glandular type and grade.

    The moment the two stepped into the freezer, the password door behind them closed automatically.

    Xia Jingtian turned back and tugged at the handrail, her heart froze halfway: "It's locked."

    Lu Shang Jinfu searched for the lop-eared rabbit A3 stem cell sample on the control panel.

    The control panel keeps prompting to insert a permission card.

    "Fuck." Lu Shangjin squeezed a word out of his teeth, grabbed a console, and followed each heat preservation test tube to find it.

    "Yanyan...Come out." Lu Shangjin muttered, after searching for thousands of them, his overused eyes were hot, he rubbed it, and there were a few bloodshots in his tears.

    Xia Jingtian looked in the other direction. He didn't have the extreme vision of Lu Shangjin, so he could only look up the names one by one.

    The only mistake is that there are not only stem cell samples above M2, but also a large number of J1 samples mixed in, with a total of 100,000 test tubes.

    An A3 flashed in front of him, Xia Jingtian hurriedly looked at the label, the surprise in his eyes cooled down again.

    "Hamster A3..." Xia Jingtian flashed a few vague memory fragments in his mind, and whispered, "Name... Cang Xiaoer..."

    He suddenly turned around and found Lu Shangjin standing in front of a test bench.

    "Found it?" Xia Jingtian ran over, and Lu Shangjin bowed and took a child out of the test bench.

    It was a gray lop-eared omega, still very young, dying of hunger and dehydration.

    When he saw Lu Shangjin, he huddled in fear, his little gray ears dangling in his hair and shivering.

    Lu Shangjin held him in his arms and coaxed him softly, and released a comforting pheromone to help him calm down.

    The file he took from the gland hunter contained a picture of the child.

    "Where are the others?" Lu Shangjin asked patiently, stroking the little rabbit's hair gently.

    The little gray rabbit was comforted, and shrunk into Lu Shangjin's arms in fear, and whispered, "Killed, the glands...remove..." The

    child wore a data bracelet on his wrist with his name and gland type written on it. .

    Lop-eared rabbit gland type, awakened undifferentiated, differentiation potential: A3.

    The two looked at each other in astonishment at the same time.

    Although the potential of A3 does not mean that it can really be differentiated to the A3 level, this is definitely a chance given by God.

    But taking glandular stem cells is much more serious than taking bone marrow. Taking stem cells from such a small child's glands is equivalent to taking half of his life, and he is destined to be left incomplete after devotion.

    But this is already the best choice at present. It will take more time to find Yan Yi from 100,000 samples than it takes for the security team to annihilate the invaders.

    Apparently, Xia Jingtian also had the same idea. Maybe he didn't think much of it at all. He picked up the M16 and loaded it: "Take him away."

    An unfamiliar child couldn't arouse any kindness in Lu Shangjin's heart.

    But the little gray rabbit raised a terrified face, hugged Lu Shangjin's neck in reliance, and whispered, "Thank you, brother."

    Lu Shangjin suddenly stopped, and a string in his heart was plucked. Terribly painful.

    ...

    "Look again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 233 6
မင်းကို အမျိုးသား တစ်ယောက်အဖြစ် စားသုံးပေးရမလား။ အမျိုးသမီးတစ်ယောက်လို သာယာမှုတွေ ပေးရမလား။ ရွေးချယ်လိုက်။ - နတ်သခင်မ လီယွဲ့ (Gender fluid - စိတ်ကြိ...
168K 4.9K 35
"baby i just want yo' heart, hope ian' askin' for too much."
226K 41.1K 90
Associated name-新时代新冥界 (New Times, New Hell) AUTHOR-林知落(Lin Zhi Luo) Total Chapters- 134+10extras
784K 27.7K 100
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...