ABO Lop-Eared Guard (abo垂耳执事)

By Shizakiraa

[Highlight Mine Sweeping: ABO/Slag Attack/Gou Xue/Birth/Wife Pursue Crematorium/Cub Autistic Stem/Unconventio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 53

915 10 4
By Shizakiraa

Lu Shangjin silently put the spoon back into the soup bowl, holding Yan Yi under his arm and letting him straddle his lap.

    Yan Yi tilted his head to one side.

    "You look at me." Lu Shangjin held Yan Yi's face and asked him to look into his eyes, "Baby, do you recognize me?"

    Yan Yi looked at him with his mouth slightly open, his eyes slack, and he didn't know if it was Not looking into Lu Shangjin's eyes.

    Lu Shangjin felt sorry for his trance-like appearance, so he hugged his back and kissed the corner of his lips.

    Yan Yi lowered his eyelids and threw the little rabbit ears on Lu Shangjin's face boredly.

    He stared at the ring on Lu Shangjin's left hand for a while, and said softly to himself, "Lu Shangjin..."

    Lu Shangjin shook his shoulder and rubbed his back excitedly: "It's me."

    "Lu Shangjin..." Yan Yi covered his own The small stomach, as if resisting the sudden pain, bowed uncomfortably into a cooked shrimp, as if a hand was pressing desperately on the stomach.

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry baby." Lu Shangjin scooped up the half-cold winter melon soup and fed it to him, "Let's go upstairs to rest."

    Yan Yi suddenly raised his eyelashes, revealing his deeply stabbed eyes, and suddenly raised his hand He knocked off the spoon in Lu Shangjin's hand and lifted the bowl of soup.

    The soup splashed to the ground, and the wooden bowl rolled out a few meters away alone.

    "I don't like Lu Shangjin." Yan Yi got off the stunned Lu Shangjin and went back to the storage room to find the wardrobe.

    Lu Shangjin was silent in the chair for a while, lit a cigarette, and finished smoking in three or two puffs, then squatted down to clean up the chopsticks and vegetable soup scattered on the ground.

    The closet in the storage room was tightly closed, Yan Yi nestled in it, and felt from the pillow. Touching the phone, there is still a little battery left.

    He flipped through Weibo bored.

    The only star Yuan Mi is concerned about, recently posted an announcement, the picture is a marriage certificate with an alpha, and a photo of the two of them.

    Yan Yi recalled it carefully for a long time, and vaguely remembered that this person once hated him.

    Fingertips repeatedly touched the picture of the marriage certificate and saved it in the photo album.

    There is a screenshot of a video call in the mobile phone album, and an alpha is wearing a crossover bathrobe and smiling softly at the camera.

    "Lu Shangjin..." Yan Yi held the phone and looked at it for a long time. Alpha's eyebrows are deep, he has touched countless times, but now he has forgotten the reason.

    Terrible headache.

    After the paralyzing toxin faded away, all the chaotic or clear memories flooded into his mind, and several painful memories that he would never forget for the rest of his life were remembered again.

    The humble love of that omega in my mind.

    Lu Shangjin pressed the omega under him from behind and pressed him forcefully in front of the floor-to-ceiling window. A low and sexy voice guided him in his ear: "Lower your waist, lift your butt, and spread your legs apart." The

    omega held the glass with both hands, Closing his eyes, he comforted himself as if covering his ears and stealing bells. This place is so remote that no one will see him being held by the waist (omitted) by a man in a suit and leather shoes behind him.

    Lu Shangjin stretched out his hand to lift his lower jaw and commanded in a low voice, "Open your eyes." The

    omega trembled slightly, Lu Shangjin rudely (omitted), stretched out his right hand in front of him, and tightly grasped the fair and slender neck until the omega held back. He couldn't help holding his hands on his neck, trying to break open the iron pincers that made him suffocated and painful: "...Sir, I...can't breathe..." The

    powerful Alpha breath wrapped him, and as an omega, he had nothing to do with this kind of oppressive breath. Fighting back, the omega trembled and leaned against the glass window, (omitted) trembling legs could barely support the weight of his body.     Lu Shangjin looked at him weakly and begged for mercy, saw his tears and unease, repeatedly suppressed him with the alpha's inherent domineering breath, gently kissed the soft rabbit ears he couldn't control, and stroked his furry ears. tail root.

    Omega's obedience gene made him like to compromise and obey with Lu Shangjin from the bottom of his heart, but because Lu Shangjin didn't love him anymore, every time he entered, it made him miserable.

    Even so, he still wanted to have Lu Shangjin as his alpha.

    Yan Yi reached out to him, trying to pull the omega who was suffering to his side, and looked at him sadly: "No, come here, silly rabbit."

    Lu Shangjin kissed the gland on the back of the omega's neck, the sweet smell of toffee The pheromone softly seduced him and couldn't help kissing the back of his neck.

    The omega's voice was choked and trembling, and for a second (omitted), he said absentmindedly: "Sir, bite it, mark me, and let me be your omega..."

    Lu Shangjin kissed his lips, and said everything he said. He closed his mouth and kissed him skillfully with the tip of his tongue, until the omega got up again (omitted), kneeling tiredly by the floor-to-ceiling window, (omitted) waiting for him to be lucky again.

    Lu Shangjin lit a cigarette, took a breath, and slowly exhaled a mouthful of white mist. The next moment, the sparkling cigarette butt was pressed against the omega's thigh.

    Even if a machine gun bullet pierced through his body, it would be better to be burned by this tiny little spark, because it was Lu Shangjin, so he didn't dare to escape.

    "Stop..." Yan Yi knelt down, covering the skin on the omega's legs with both hands, desperately trying to protect him from being scalded, "Don't take it anymore... There is no end to it.

    " The hot cigarette butts smelled burnt on the pale skin, and the omega's eyes filled with tears, twitching and apologizing for mercy: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry sir, I was wrong!"     Lu Shangjin threw the cigarette butt , kissed his soft rabbit ears, and whispered: "I'm sorry for the pain, but now you're just a deacon of my house, I hope you don't forget again, I hate questions about marks."     "Yes..." Omega knelt in the cold On the hard floor, I heard Lu Shangjin's cell phone ringing. Lu Shangjin answered the call and threw a cover in front of the omega before walking out of the office.

    "It's too tight, I can't use it. Go for a suitable one, and then take the medicine so that I won't get in trouble."

    As the office door closed coldly, the omega curled up tiredly and lay on his side on the floor, struggling to throw the He picked up the torn but useless cover, put it in the suit pocket thrown on the ground, got up and put on his clothes to take the car keys and go home.

    There was a Band-Aid in the car, and he tore off a burn on his thigh.

    Yan Yi knew that there was always a box of Band-Aids in his car.

    Because the lop-eared rabbit is fragile and easily injured, and his alpha always accidentally hurts him.

    He tried hard to pick out the distressed meaning in Lu Shangjin's eyes.

    Yan Yi grabbed the omega's collar and asked sadly, "What's the matter with you... won't you hurt yourself?" The

    omega was startled, frowned and smiled, and gently intertwined the fingers of Yanyi's right hand, touching the wedding ring : "I love him...I'll wait for him to come back to love me."

    "Can I wait? Actually I'm...a little tired." The rabbit omega smiled at him wearily.

    Yan Yi pressed hard on his painful temple, trying his best to prevent his unbearable memory from being awakened: "No...that's not me, that's not me..."

    The omega in his memory was so humble that he was afraid, and he could not wait to break into the memory At that time, the self-defeating self was shot down.

    Yan Yi buried his head under the pillow and shivered, his waist seemed to be wrapped around his forearm, which was tightly strangled, pressing down on his stomach.

    "...Don't come near me...I'm not..." Yan Yi rolled around in the closet holding his head, "Don't remember..."

    He opened his eyes and saw Shao Wenjing's hands wrapped around his wrists in horror, his pupils flashing. With a metallic luster, he licked his lips and smiled: "The A3 gland is really strong."

    Lu Rin also grabbed his ankle and smiled grimly at him: "Guide the regeneration of differentiated limbs, you should be able to succeed, bear with it. point……"

    Yan Yi slammed into the wall of the closet with a thud, and fell head down.

    He suddenly fell into a warm embrace.

    Lu Shangjin followed him from below, picked up the little rabbit, touched his arm soothingly, and whispered in a low voice, "Don't be afraid, brother is here."

    Yan Yi looked at him absentmindedly, his face full of tears.

    "I don't cry anymore, I don't think about anything anymore. I'll ask someone to buy a pumpkin. I'll eat some later." Lu Shangjin hugged him and wiped away his tears.

    Yan Yi curled up into Lu Shangjin's arms, clutching his neckline tightly, his nose twitched nervously, and his dark pupils were shaking.

    "Why don't you tag me... I'm not afraid... I'm not afraid of gland hunters, I'm not afraid of Lu Rin... I'm A3... PBB's strongest lop-eared rabbit, I don't need your... fake protection..."

    "You treat me ...Start...it's so cruel...you said, you're tired of me, you're tired of me...you say, tell me."

    He was scared.

    This appearance made Lu Shangjin's heart break.

    "I'm fascinated by the fit, I'm vain, I just want to enjoy, I'm not bored with you... But I really can't mark it now." Lu Shangjin grabbed him tightly and gently gestured on the skin on the side of the rabbit's neck. He took a bite, leaving a faint mark.

    The little rabbit suddenly became quiet, lowered his head, tried hard to see the mark, and touched it carefully.

    Yan Yi's glands have already been marked once, and even changing to a high-fit alpha may not be able to cover it successfully, and his glands simply can't stand the random tossing of experiments with unknown results.

    Just as the assistant brought the pumpkin, Lu Shangjin stroked his hair: "Wait for me, come back right away."

    Then, taking advantage of the temporary stability of Yan Yi's spirit, he went to pick up the pumpkin sent by the assistant.

    Yan Yi sat quietly in the storage room.

    After waiting for a while, he suddenly smiled faintly, shook his legs slightly, lowered his head and carefully touched the light teeth marks on his neck.

    Lu Shangjin just took a bite as a mark to comfort him temporarily.

    The wardrobe was facing a mirror, Yan Yi staggered and jumped out of the wardrobe and walked over tremblingly.

    The light teeth marks on the neck disappeared.

    The gentleness on Yan Yi's face also slowly faded away.

    The cold voice in his ears lingered: "Our fit is so low, Yanyan, so low..."

    "Yanyan..."

    Lu Shangjin came back with a small pumpkin, planning to take Yanyi to the kitchen, Pushing open the door of the storage room, his hands trembled in shock.

    Yan Yi was sitting in the closet with a gun in his hand that was hidden from somewhere, with the muzzle facing the gland.

    The little pumpkin rolled out from his feet.

    "Crack!" The

    sound of the gun without a silencer was deafening.

    "Yanyan——!!!" The associated ability grab instantly consumed all the glandular energy of Lu Shangjin, grabbed Yanyi and threw it out of the closet, hugged him and fell to the ground.

    A bloody line was drawn from the ground.

    A viscous blood flowed down the back of the neck glands all over the ground, like a pool of bursting red wine.

    The gun fell to the ground with a crisp sound, Yan Yi released his fingers, and the corners of his lips raised a slightly relieved smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.2K 55
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
55.6K 82 27
Indulge in a seductive journey through a world of secrets, desires, and illicit passions. This Smut Book is a collection of short stories that explor...
795K 28.1K 101
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
892K 53.6K 55
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...